My brother only just departed to sit with your husband.
我哥哥刚动身去找你丈夫会谈
Men and their politics.
男人和他们的政♥治♥
Let us leave them to it,
我们别管他们了
and turn thought toward more pressing subject.
谈谈更要紧的事情吧
What news of latest scandal from Rome!
罗马最近有什么八卦
Husband and coming child
丈夫和即将出生的孩子
have drawn attention from such events.
女人有了这两样就不关心八卦了
I cannot believe you so removed!
真不敢相信 你居然变了
You are acquainted with positively everybody.
你几乎和所有人的关系都很好
And yet desired by more than a few.
却只有区区几个人想要我
How I envy such attentions!
我真嫉妒你当年那么红
And how I miss them.
我也很怀念啊
Must all joy be so abandoned when weighted with husband?
有了丈夫 这么多乐子都没有了吗
It must.
必须如此
If a woman is of proper breeding.
如果女人能正常生育的话
Oh, how miserable.
真可怜
Perhaps I should entreat the gods
或许我该乞求神明
to shield me from such dour fate…
避免这种悲惨的命运
May the gods bless you…
愿诸神保佑你
May the gods bless you…
愿诸神保佑你
May the gods bless you…
愿诸神保佑你
May the Gods bless you…
愿诸神保佑你
May the Gods bless you.
愿诸神保佑你
May the Gods bless you.
愿诸神保佑你
Spartacus was one of yours, was he not?
斯巴达克斯曾在你麾下 对吧
During your overly brief campaign in Thrace?
色雷斯那场极其短暂的战事
Conscripted to the auxiliary.
召来的炮灰而已
An animal prone to disobedience even then.
那畜生当时就不太听话
A beast you brought to our shores.
那畜生是你带到这儿来的
To die in the arena.
想让他死在竞技场上
Yet he lives.
但他活下来了
A pleasure denied my noble cousin Sextus.
你的恶趣味害死了我尊贵的堂兄赛克斯
Many have suffered injury.
很多人都蒙受不幸
To be healed by news of Spartacus’ fall.
斯巴达克斯的死讯必是一剂良药
A venture I eagerly set hands to months past.
我数月以来殚精竭虑正是为了此事
Yes word touched me in the Senate of your efforts.
我在元老院听说了你的努力 非常感人
How many of your men has he sent to the afterlife?
你有多少手下一去不回了
The man proves resourceful.
那家伙相当狡猾
As he did when he set upon you in the market square.
他胆敢在集市上攻击你就是明证
It is a pity my men were not present to end the matter.
很遗憾我的人没有出面解决这一麻烦
Spartacus stands a common foe, as I said.
我曾说过 斯巴达克斯是公敌
As my tribune cleaves to the heart of it.
还是我的护民官抓住了重点
Spartacus is enemy to us both,
斯巴达克斯是我们共同的敌人
shared in offense and blood.
我们都有血债要他偿还
So let us sweep aside differences,
所以我们还是抛开分歧
and in union see him forced to knee.
精诚合作 务必要他下跪投降
I would need to consult Varinius towards such agreement.
我需要跟瓦里留斯商量你的提议
Are they your men, or his?
你的手下听你的还是听他的
And who would lead combined effort?
联手之后由谁主事呢
You shall hold station of note,
你有剿匪的名分
second only to my command.
但要听我的指挥
And promise that you shall be present
并保证斯巴达克斯伏法之日
when Spartacus is put to grass.
你一定要到场
The man takes habit of slipping through your fingers.
那家伙从你眼皮底下溜走多少次了
What moves you to certainty of victory?
你究竟哪儿来的信心
Because the gods themselves will it.
因为这是诸神的意愿
They speak with you now do they?
他们正跟你说话 是吧
Through voice of former domina of this very house.
借这家宅院的旧主人之口
Lucretia?
露迪雅吗
They have blessed her,
诸神保佑她
as they blessed her the night they guided her
她在大屠♥杀♥那晚有了诸神的指引
from death in the massacre.
才能侥幸活下来
Yet she is not alone in such fortune.
但她并非仅有的幸运儿
Did the gods not guide
难道不是诸神指引
your wife to safety as well?
你妻子才能平安无事吗
Ilithyia took leave before unfortunate turn.
伊莉西娅在那之前就离开了
And with her a clutch of your men.
随行的还有你的一帮手下
Soldiers that might have tipped the balance
那些士兵本来可以扭转乾坤
towards halting Spartacus short of fucking slaughter.
阻止斯巴达克斯的恐怖大屠♥杀♥
You will tend your words with more care in my presence, boy.
你在我面前讲话最好客气点 小子
Come, let us take seat —
别这样 大家坐下来…
My words are carefully chosen.
我已经很注意措辞了
For a man holding title as favor to his wife’s father.
对一个只能靠岳父上位的软蛋
You speak to me in such manner again
你要是胆敢再这样说话
and I will have your tongue.
你的舌头我要定了
Yet not my men.
可要不走我的手下
My cock rages on!
老屌♥怒胀
My cock rages on!
老屌♥怒胀
I put you down, I give you shit.
干倒你爹 日翻你娘
I piss on your grave for the sport of it.
没事撒尿在你坟头上
…expect no less.
老子好爽
My cock rages on!
老屌♥怒胀
You.
过来
Slave, see my jug filled.
奴隶 给我打满酒
Rhaskos.
莱斯克斯
Fetch drink yourself.
自个儿去拿酒
Do not fucking drink jug before return, slave!
打酒回来前可别偷喝 奴隶
You offer privilege before it is properly earned.
你太给他们面子了 他们还没那个资格
And you would have them bow and scrape in service,
难道你想要他们卑躬屈膝 低声下气
as they did before their dominus?
就像以前伺候主子那样吗
No. Yet neither would I have them seen as equal.
不 但我绝不会平等对待他们
They were not forged at the brotherhood, as we were.
他们不像我们 还不是真正的兄弟
They join our cause of their own free will.
他们是自愿加进来的
Such fire may yet prove more fierce.
这样的火燃烧起来更加猛烈
Or be extinguished by threatening storm.
或是在狂风暴雨中熄灭
I would move at first light.
天一亮我就行动
There are yet more villas.
还有很多宅子要去
You press fortune.
见到宝贝啦
Glaring so at the slayer of Theokoles.
死死地盯着我们的屠影英雄
His victory but proving even giants fall.
他的胜利只是证明了强者也会败
What name do you go by, little man?
你叫什么名字 小个子
So I may properly mourn your passing?
我好在你死的时候哀悼
I am called Tiberius.
我叫提比略
Tiberius!?!
提比略
You are far too dark to have such a fair Roman name.
你这么黑 怎么有个罗马名字
I am more Roman than Syrian.
我的罗马血统多过叙利亚
There was a Syrian at our ludus.
我们训练场也曾有个叙利亚人
A treacherous fuck, if ever there breathed.
那混♥蛋♥相当奸诈 不知他是死是活
You had family there?
你那里还有家人吗
I only recall a brother.
我只记得有个兄弟
I too had a brother.
我也有过兄弟
No longer?
不在了吗
He was struck down by the Romans.
被罗马人杀死了
When you turned swords against them?
是你们起兵反叛的时候吗
As you shall one day.
总有一天你也会的
If you hold any fucking sense.
只要你还有一点点理智
Look at me…
看着我
I would see that pretty face as I burst…
我射的时候要看着漂亮的脸蛋
You fucking animal!
你这该死的畜生
Mira —
米拉
Go!

Or part with your cock.
不然我阉了你
If you were not Spartacus’ bitch,
如果你不是斯巴达克斯的婊♥子♥
I would show you how to use that.
我就教教你怎么用这把刀
And my cock.
还有我的老屌♥
Apologies.
抱歉
I will see that Rhaskos I chose to lay with a fucking Gaul.
我会看好莱斯克斯 我是自愿找上他的
Why?
为什么
Not all of us have Spartacus to warm our beds,
不是谁都能有斯巴达克斯暖床
and see us to position.
拿正眼瞧我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!