都市浪人
西班牙语
前往巴乔普 史密维尔…
Now boarding for Bastrop, Smithville…
西点 拉格兰奇 埃琳吉 哥伦布
West Point, La Grange, Ellinger, Columbus,
西里 布鲁克肖…
Sealy, Brookshire…
凯特和休斯顿的旅客 请上车
Katy and Houston.
所有旅客请上车
All aboard, please.
西班牙语
刚才我在汽车上做了一个非常奇怪的梦
Man, I just had the weirdest dream back on the bus there.
你做过完全真实的梦吗
Do you ever have those dreams that are just completely real?
那些梦是那么栩栩如生 跟真的一样
I mean, they’re so vivid, it’s just like completely real.
就像在梦里…常有一些奇异的体验一样
It’s like there’s always something bizarre going on in those.
我每隔一两年 就会做一个这样的梦
I have one about every two years or something.
我一直清晰地记得
I always remember ’em really good.
就像常有人匆匆而过
It’s like there’s always someone getting run over
一些非常奇特的东西
or something really weird.
有一次我梦到跟托尔斯泰一起吃午餐
Uh, one time I had lunch with Tolstoy.
另一次梦到我成了弗兰克·扎帕的乐队经理
Another time I was a roadie for Frank Zappa. Anyway.
刚才的梦 就像…
So this dream I just had, it was just like that…
没有发生奇特的事…
except instead of anything bizarre going on…
什么都没发生
I mean, there was nothing going on at all.
老兄 就像是《最后一个人》一样 没有人
Man. It was like The Omega Man. There was just nobody around.
我只是在旅行…
I was just traveling around…
从各种车窗往外看
you know, staring out the windows
大巴车 火车 汽车…
of buses and trains and cars, you know.
到了家里时
When I was at home,
我不断地换电视频道 阅读
I was, flipping through the TV stations endlessly, reading.
在梦里阅读着做梦 你有过这样的经历吗
I mean, how many dreams do you have where you read in a dream?
等等 老兄
Wait. Man,
我刚才在汽车上看的这本书…
there was this book I just read on the bus…
它是我的梦 所以我想我就是作者吧
You know, it was my dream, so I guess I wrote it or something.
但是 这太奇怪了 就像…
But, uh, man, it was bizarre. It was like, uh…
这本书的序言一样…
the premise for this whole book…
我所想的一切都是真实的
was that every thought you have creates its own reality,
你懂吗
you know?
就像是你所做的每一个选择或决定…
It’s like every choice or decision you make…
你选择不去做的事…
the thing you choose not to do…
有一小部分成了它自己的真实体…
fractions off and becomes its own reality, you know…
并且从那儿永远地继续下去
and just goes on from there forever.
我是说 它就像…
I mean, it’s like…
在《绿野仙踪》中一样…
uh, you know, in the Wizard of Oz…
桃乐茜遇到那个稻草人时
when Dorothy meets the Scarecrow
他们在那个十字路口跳了一小段舞…
and they do that little dance at that crossroads…
他们认为要朝所有那些方向走…
and they think about going all those directions…
然后他们最终决定 朝一个方向走了
then they end up going in that one direction.
所有其它的方向是
I mean, all those other directions,
因为他们想起了它…
just because they thought about it…
成了单独的现实
became separate realities.
他们从这儿开始一直过完他们的余生
They just went on from there and lived the rest of their life.
我是说 那是完全不同的电影
I mean, entirely different movies,
但是我们永远都看不到…
but we’ll never see it…
因为我们受到了
because, you know, we’re kind of trapped
一种现实的限制
in this one reality restriction type of thing.
另一个例子 就像刚才在汽车站
Another example would be like back there at the bus station.
我下车后 灵光一闪…
As I got off the bus, the thought crossed my mind…
那一瞬间 我决定不做计程车
you know, just for a second, about not taking a cab at all.
要么走路
But, you know, like maybe walking,
要么搭车 之类之类
or bummin’ a ride or something like that.
我几乎身无分文 也只能这么办
I’m kind of broke right now. I should’ve done that probably.
但是正由于那瞬间而逝的灵感…
But, uh, just ’cause that thought crossed my mind…
一闪而过…
there now exists at this very second…
在车站的结果就全然不同了…
a whole ‘nother reality where I’m at the bus station…
你的乘客可能就不是我了 明白吗
and you’re probably giving someone else a ride, you know?
我是说 想起它本身的现实…
I mean, and that reality thinks of itself as this…
想起它本身如同唯一一种现实一样
it thinks of itself as the only reality, you know.
我是说 在那特定的一刻 我在…
I mean, at this very second, I’m in that…
我在后面的汽车站
I’m back at the bus station
只是在那里停留了一下…
just hangin’ out, you know…
可能会用一张纸做搭车的手势
probably thumbin’ through a paper.
也可能会走向一部公用电♥话♥
You know, probably goin’ up to a pay phone.
朝我走来的那个美女
Say this beautiful woman just comes up to me,
开始跟我交谈
just starts talking to me, you know?
最后她请我搭车
Uh, she ends up offering me a ride, you know.
我们很合得来 去玩了一把钉子机
We’re hitting it off. Go play a little pinball.
我们回到她家
And we go back to her apartment,
那是一幢极豪华的公♥寓♥
I mean, she has this great apartment.
我住到了她家
I move in with her, you know.
有天晚上 我做了一个梦…
Say I have a dream some night…
我跟一个从未见过的奇怪女人在一起…
that I’m with some strange woman I’ve never met…
住在一个我从没见过的地方
or I’m living at some place I’ve never seen before.
那只是对其他现实的片刻窥视…
See, that’s just a momentary glimpse into this other reality…
那一切都是在后面那个汽车站创造的
that was all created back there at the bus station.
嗖的一下 而后…
You know, shoot. And then, you know…
梦境会从一个现实跳跃到另一个现实…
I could have a dream from that reality into this one…
可能现在就是其他现实中我的梦境
that, like, this is my dream from that reality.
好像我刚才在
Of course, that’s kind of like
大巴车上做梦一样
that dream I just had on the bus, you know.
全都是循环的
The whole cycle type of thing.
该死 真该待在那个汽车站
Man, shit. I should’ve stayed at the bus station.
别碰她 叫警♥察♥来
Don’t touch her. Need to call the police.
去叫救护车
Get an ambulance.
看看包里有没有身份证 最好通知她家人
Check that bag for some I.D. You better call the family.
别碰她
Don’t touch her!
我检查一下包
I’ve gotta get the bag.
快点 我看着她 快啊
Hurry. I’ll stay. Hurry.
这到底是怎么了
What in the hell?
怎么回事 发生什么事了
What happened? What’s going on?
车祸 现在控制住局面了
Accident. Everything’s under control.
很好 不需要我了吗
Well, good. So you don’t need me?
-是的 不需要 -好吧
-No, I don’t think so. -Okay.
我能帮上你的忙吗 要搭车吗
Look, can I help you out? Do you need a ride anywhere or anything?
不 不需要
No, I don’t think so.
听我说 这是我的名片 打电♥话♥给我
Tell you what. Take my card. Give me a call.
真希望我能留下来帮忙
I wish I could stay and help,
但是我赶时间 记得打电♥话♥给我
but I gotta go, really. But call me.
等你电♥话♥ 我认真的
I’d like to hear from you. I mean it.
这是谁
Whose body is this?
拿着 打这个电♥话♥
Here, call this guy.
那些是你的东西吗 小姐
These your groceries, lady?
你好
Hello?
对 是的
Uh, yes, it is.
我是她儿子
This is her son.
现在她不在 可能 还没起床呢
She’s not here right now. I mean, I don’t think she’s up yet.
天哪 有人记下了车牌号♥或者别的什么吗
Oh, drag. Anybody get a licence plate number or anything?
有没有证人
Were there any witnesses?
好的 已经报♥警♥了吧
Okay, so the police have been notified.
好 需要我的话 请一定告诉我
Okay, uh, good. Well, let me know if you need me for anything.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来 好的
Uh, thanks for calling. Mm-hmm. Okay.
感谢你的电♥话♥ 谢谢
Thank you for calling. Thank you.
我们是警♥察♥局的波兹奥和拉伍警官
Officer Bozzio and Love with the police department.
是我
Hello, it’s me.
怎么了
What happened?
我不知道
I don’t know.
应该是有人辗死了他妈妈
Looks like some guy, uh, ran over his mother.
第三 投机主义的独身
“Number three: Opportunistic celibacy.
第四 对所有人为努力的拒绝和放弃
“Number four: Renunciation of all human endeavor.
第五 也是最后一条
“And the fifth and final pillar of euphoria:
一个构成整圆的美学重评
“A full-circle, aesthetic reevaluation.
对世界和个人的悲剧 目前我的回答是
“My current response to every worldwide or personal tragedy is:
令人恶心
“It’s disgusting.
我喜欢 并希望能变得更糟
I love it. I hope it gets even worse. ”
好吧 我是陀思妥耶夫斯基

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!