Joe!
乔 乔
Joe! Joe!
你在里面都54 55分钟啦 乔
You’ve been in there for 54… 55 minutes, Joe!
打手♥枪♥很爽 这我知道
Masturbation is fun. I get it.
可水一直开着就太不环保了
It’s not very green to do it with the shower running.
天啊
Jesus!
记得把内♥裤♥带进去
Bring your briefs in there with you.
你都15岁了
You’re 15 years old.
不再是小可爱了
It’s not cute anymore.
跟他妈妈屁♥股♥一样
Got his mother’s fanny.
夏日之王
你的期末作业应该上星期交
Your final was due a week ago, Joe.
看看黑板吧
I mean, look… look at the board.
学期结束了
School’s over.
我们在玩猜字游戏
We’re playing hangman here.
给你
There you are.

Hey.
今天晚上来吗
So, are you guys around tonight?
你们都得去参加狂饮星期四
Because you should totally come to Thirsty Thursdays.
-学期结束的传统活动 -去 都去
-End-of-school tradition. -Yeah. Yeah, totally.
-我也去 -好啊
-I’ll… I’ll be there. -Cool.
在沃尔夫潭 随便什么时间…
So it’s at Wolf’s Pond, whenever you…
哦 天啊
Oh… my God.
吃屎去吧 托伊
Eat shit, Toy!
我可以借你件T恤
I can lend you a shirt.
我的柜子里有五件呢
I’ve got like five in my locker.
其实看着没那么别扭
You know what, actually, it doesn’t look that bad.
7:00左右先去保罗家聚聚
So, pregame at Paul’s at like 7:00-ish.
保罗有自己的公♥寓♥
Paul has his own apartment?
怎么 不搭理我吗
What, you’re not going to acknowledge me?
-嗨 -嗯 好啊
-Hi. -Mmm. Yeah.
咱们晚上见
Um, I will see you tonight.
好 好的
Yes. Yeah, uh…
-宝贝 -干嘛
-Babe. -Yes?
吃鸡蛋饼去
Let’s go get egg bagels.
好 再见
Okay. All right. Bye.
保罗 天啊
Paul. God.
我要件T恤
I need a shirt.
真酷啊 这也太棒了吧
That’s awesome.
我得拍张照片
That is… that is great.
等我拿手♥机♥去
Actually, I need a picture. Shit, can I get my phone?
嗨 基南太太
Hey. Mrs. Keenan?

Shh!
派崔克 你到处跑什么呢
Patrick, why are you running around?
奶奶 还记得乔吧
Oh… Grandma, you remember Joe.
嗨 基南太太
Hi, Mrs. Keenan.
要凉毛巾吗
Darling, would you like a cold washcloth?
什么 不 不要毛巾
What? No. No washcloth.
你要吗 乔
How about you, Joseph?
好啊 给我来一条吧
Actually, yeah, I would… I’d love a washcloth.
不 妈 搞什么啊
No, Mom, sit. What the hell? What the hell is happening?
我妈总让我想起布兰卡
My mom reminds me of Blanka.
她一说话我就想起这声音
That’s the sound I hear whenever she speaks.
一大嗓门怪物穷唠叨
Just the gibberish of an undisciplined animal.
没完没了
It’s never going to end.
就算我长大 也能找到我 责问我
Even when I’m an adult, she’ll find me, question me.
你有点太夸张了
You’re being a little dramatic, I think.
乔 他们让我起风疹块
Joe, they’re giving me hives.
他们才不会让你风疹块呢
There’s no way that they can give you hives.
天啊
Holy shit.
嗨 孩子们
Hey, kiddo.
第二轮 开战
Round two. Fight!
-干嘛 爸 -这儿应该钉个装饰钉
-What, Dad? -Should be a stud here.
这是干什么
Oh, what’s all this?
卡罗尔半小时内到
Carol’s going to be here in 30.
-洗洗去 -爸 你知道
-Go wash up. -Uh, Dad, you know, um,
我刚想起今晚有个派对
I actually just realized I have a party tonight,
所以不能在家吃晚饭了
so I’m not going to be able to make it for dinner and stuff.
对不起
Sorry.
那可不好
Too bad.
事情都计划好了
The plans are already made.
你姐要开车回来
Your sister’s driving all the way in.
我在做炖羊肉
I’m making lamb stew.
要上演武侠聚义吗
Are we in Beowulf?
听着 我想
Look, after dinner,
晚饭后咱们可以重玩游戏之夜
I was thinking we might bring back Game Night.
会很好玩的
It’ll be fun.
游戏之夜是家人一起玩的 爸
Game… Game Night’s a family thing, Dad.
我可不想跟你从臭水沟
I’m not going to play Game Night with some spider woman
捡来的蜘蛛女一起玩
you found in the gutter.
卡罗尔不是我从臭水沟捡来的蜘蛛女 乔
Carol is not a spider woman that I found in the gutter, Joe.
她是位和蔼可亲的女士 她喜欢我
She’s a very nice lady who happens to like me.
我也喜欢她
And I like her.
妈妈去世后
So, we haven’t played Game Night
我们就没玩过游戏之夜
since Mom died, and then,
忽然 你认识了个荡♥妇♥ 还想…
all of a sudden, you meet some floozy and expect…
够了 够了 乔
Enough! Enough, Joe.
我没问你意见
This is not a debate.
我的房♥子 我做主
My house, my rules.
快准备去
Now, go get ready.
乔 你♥爸♥说你要去托滕维尔上学
So, Joe, your dad told me that you go to Tottenville.
参加哪个运动队了
Are you on any teams?
卡罗尔 在我们关系更进一步之前
Carol, before we go any further,
你应该知道
you should know–
弗兰克不是我亲爸
Frank is not my real father.
我爱他 欠他很多情
I love him, and I owe him a lot.
他对我来说很特别
You know, he’s very special to me,
可我不是他亲生的
but he’s not my blood.
是真的吗 弗兰克
Is that true, Frank?
没一句真的
That’s completely untrue.
我要买♥♥下文特诺市
I’m taking Ventnor.
弗兰克 羊肉真好吃
Frank, the lamb was delicious.
炖得很烂 就像…
Just so tender and…
嚼起来就像鳄梨肉
it was like I was chewing avocado meat.
我不太明白你的话 科林
I’m not sure I know what you’re saying, Colin.
鳄梨肉
Avocado meat.
希瑟 记得老爸退出游戏吧
Heather, do you remember when Dad quit because, um,
因为你不愿把铁路卖♥♥给他
you wouldn’t trade him B&O?
-记得什么 -哦 我记得
-Remember that? -Oh… oh, do I remember
我亲爸叫我”传播恐怖的中国男”
when my own father called me a “fear-mongering Chinaman?”
我记得 因为我即不是男人
Yeah, I do–mostly ’cause I’m not a man.
也不是中国人 所以…
Nor am I Chinese, so…
天啊 太恐怖了
Oh, my God, what a panic.
我曾祖父会说这种话
That’s something my great-grandfather would say.
他是种族主义者
He’s a racist.
你经常这样
You do that often?
先吃汉堡 再吃薯条
Eat the hamburger and then the fries?
你不两样一起吃
You don’t… you don’t mix it up?
我不知道 爸
I don’t know, Dad.
只是问问
Just asking.
我们昨晚在有线台
We watched a very good movie
看了部很好的电影
on the cable last night.
叫什么名字来着
-Mmm. -Oh, honey, what was it called?
里面有那个男演员…
It had that guy in it, that actor…
-什么电影 -他叫什么
-What was it? -What’s his name?
电影叫…海姆利希
Called, uh, Heimlich, the…
那男演员叫什么
Yes, yes! With, uh, what’s-his-name.
普林斯 新人普林斯
The Prince, the… the New Prince.
威尔·史密斯
Will Smith?
威尔 对 威尔·普林斯
Will! Yes. Will Prince.
-威尔·普林斯 -他演什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!