That looks fabulous.
真是太美了!
Thank you, Geoffrey. You’re welcome.
谢谢 杰佛瑞 不客气 夫人
We’ll also take a bottle of red as well. Thank you.
我们还要一瓶红酒 谢谢
Thank you, Barry.
谢谢 巴里
That looks wonderful. Beautiful day.
天气真好!
Where are you going?
甜心 你上哪儿去?
To eat my sandwich. You won’t be hungry for prawns.
吃三明治 别吃太饱 还有你爱吃的明虾
I don’t like prawns. Darling, don’t wander off.
我不爱吃明虾 亲爱的 别乱走
For God’s sake, leave her alone, Deirdre.
老天 别管她吧 迪尔德丽
Go play with your ball. Don’t be so annoying!
去玩你的球吧 别这么烦好不好!
Darling…
亲爱的…
what about snakes?
要是遇到蛇怎么办?
There aren’t any snakes on the beach. Just let her enjoy herseIf for once.
海滩上根本没有蛇 就让她自己玩一次吧
Edward?
爱德华?
Hello, there.
你好
What are you, a little bird or something?
你是什么? 小鸟吗?
Are you hungry? Take a bite. It’s roast beef.
饿吗? 来 咬一口 这是烤牛肉
It’s good. Come on. I won’t hurt you.
味道很好的 过来吧 我不会伤害你的
Mummy! Daddy! Come see this! I found something!
妈! 爸! 快来看! 我发现了什么!
Cathy, darling, lunch is ready!
卡茜 亲爱的 吃午饭了
Are you looking at this?
你们也要吗?
I’m afraid there isn’t enough to go around.
恐怕不够了
Paul?
保罗?
Cathy?
卡茜?
Will you hurry up? Hurry up!
你们不能快一点吗? 动作快!
You’re him, right?
就是你 对吧?
Excuse me?
什么?
The scientist? The guy? I saw you on TV.
那个科学家 我在电视上见过你
I believed you.
我相信你
Who shall I tell Mr. Hammond is calling?
你是哪位?
lan Malcolm. I’ve been summoned.
伊恩·马尔科姆 哈蒙德先生叫我来的
Dr. Malcolm!
马尔科姆博士!
Hello, Dr. Malcolm.
你好 马尔科姆博士
Kids, kids.
孩子们 孩子们
It’s so great to see you. It’s so great to see you.
见到你真高兴! 我也是!
Look at you.
太好了 看看你们
You came to see Grandpa?
你来看爷爷吗?
Yeah, he called me. Do you know what it’s about?
是啊 他叫我来的 你知道有什么事吗?
I don’t, either. This joint’s kind of creepy, isn’t it?
我也不清楚 这地方有些恐怖 不是吗?
Is everything okay?
都还好吗?
Well, not exactly.
呃 不太好
Dr. Malcolm.
马尔科姆博士
Dr. Malcolm.
马尔科姆博士
Here to share a few campfire stories with my uncle?
到这儿来 和我叔叔分享故事来了?
Convince the Washington Post and Sceptical Inquirer of what you want…
随便你想跟华盛顿邮报和那些街头小报说什么…
but I was there. I know what happened and so do you.
但是我在场 我知道发生了什么 你也知道
Do you believe everyone who chose discretion did so…
你真的认为每个选择那样做的人…
for a nefarious motive?
都是心怀鬼胎吗?
Even Lex and Tim?
甚至 连勒克斯和提姆也一样?
Leave them out of it. It’s not a game.
别把他们扯进来 这不是一场游戏
No. You signed a nondisclosure agreement before you went to the island…
不是 在你去岛上之前你曾签过一个保密协议…
that forbade you from discussing what you saw.
禁止你向外人提及你所看到的一切
You violated that agreement.
然而你违反了协议
I did. And you lied about the deaths of three people.
我是没有守信 而你 隐瞒了三个人的死因
You misinformed the public, which made me look like a nut.
你还欺骗大众 让他们以为我是个疯子
Not so good for my career…
害得我很难过活…
We made a generous compensatory offer for your injuries.
我们会对你受到的伤害付一笔丰厚的赔偿金的
A payoff and an insult.
那是对我的侮辱
When you spin reality, cover up evidence,
你虚构事实 掩盖证据
it hurts more than my reputation.
毁的不仅是我的名声
As I recall…
我记得的是…
your university revoked your tenure for your selling wild stories to the press.
因为你向出版社兜售故事 大学把你开除了
I didn’t sell anything.
我并没有兜售什么故事
I took no money and I told the truth.
我分文未取 而且讲的都是事实真相
Your version of it.
那只是你的版本而已
There are no “versions” of the truth. lnGen can’t keep spewing out…
真相只有一个版本 国际遗传”InGen”公司不能再…
lnGen is my responsibility. I will jealously defend its interests.
公司由我负责 我会全力维护其利益的
Yours? What about Mr. Hammond?
由你负责? 哈蒙德先生呢?
It is our board of directors I must face, not my uncle.
我必须向董事会交待 而不是我的叔叔
Trust me, your problems are about to be rendered moot.
相信我 你的问题微不足道
ln a few weeks’ time, they’ll be long forgotten.
只要几周时间 人们就会永远忘记了
Not by me.
我不会忘记的
Careful.
小心点
This suit cost more than your education.
这件衣服你可买不起
You were right and I was wrong. There!
你是对的 我错了
Did you ever expect to hear me say such a thing?
没想到我会这么说吧?
Thank God for Site B.
幸好还有B区
Site B?
B区
Isla Nublar was just a showroom for tourists.
努布拉岛只是一个向游人开放的展示中心
Site B was the factory floor. Isla Sorna, 80 miles from Nublar.
索那岛上的B区才是制造它们的地方 距离努布拉岛80英里
We bred the animaIs there, nurtured them for a few months…
我们在那儿孵化并饲养他们几个月…
then moved them into the park.
然后将他们运往公园
Really? I did not know that.
是吗? 我没有听说过啊
After the accident in the park…
公园的那次事故以后…
B区上的设备 Hurricane Clarissa wiped out our facility on Site B.
克拉丽莎飓风摧毁了
Call it an act of God.
这是天意
We had to evacuate. The animaIs were released…
我们必须离开那里 让它们…
to mature on their own.
自生自灭
“Life will find a way,” as you once so eloquently put it.
你不是曾经说过 “生命总有出路”
By now we have a complete ecological system on the island…
现在 岛上已经拥有了完整的生态系统…
with dozens of species living in social groups…
各种物种分群而居…
without fences, boundaries or constraining technology.
没有任何限制和拘束
And for four years…
四年来…
I’ve tried to keep it safe from human interference.
我一直尽力使之免受人类干扰
Right. Hopefully, you’ve kept the island quarantined and contained.
没错 希望你能隔离这个小岛
But I’m in shock. I mean, that they’re still alive.
但我还是很震惊 它们居然都还活着
You bred them lysine deficient.
它们没有赖氨酸供应了啊
Shouldn’t they have kicked after seven days without supplemental enzymes?
七天内没有补充就会死亡
But, by God, they’re flourishing.
没错 但它们却生龙活虎
That’s one of 1,000 questions I want the team to answer.
这也是我要队员找出答案的众多问题之一
Team?
队员?
I’ve organised an expedition to go in…
我组织了一个探险队进入小岛…
thank you, and document them.
谢谢 并且
To make the most spectacular living fossil record the world has ever seen.
要把他们所见到的壮观的活化石都统统记录下来
Go in and document? You mean with people?
记录 你要派人进去?
Yes, the animaIs won’t know they’re there.
没错 那些恐龙不会知道他们在那儿
Very low impact.
影响很小的
Strictly observation and documentation.
他们只是作观察和记录
Our satellite infrareds show the animaIs are fiercely territorial.
我们的卫星红外图显示 它们的领土性极强
The carnivores are isolated in the interior of the island…
肉食恐龙在岛中心…
so the team can stay on the outer rim.
所以队员可以只待在外面
Don’t worry. I’m not making the same mistakes again.
别担心 我不会再犯同样的错误的
No, you’re making all new ones.
我知道 你总是犯新的错误
John! So, there’s another island with dinosaurs…
约翰 这个岛上有恐龙…
no fences this time, and you want to send people in…
并且这次没有栅栏 而你却要派人上去…
very few people, on the ground, right?
而且是很少几个人 就在地面上 没错吧?
Who are the four lunatics you’re trying to con into this?
这次你要骗哪四个疯子去送死?
It was hard to convince them of what they would see…
我的话的确有些难以置信…
in the end had to use my chequebook.
最后还是”有钱能使鬼推磨”
But there’s Nick van Owen, a video documentarian…
现在有摄影师尼克·范·欧文…
Eddie Carr, who’s a field equipment expert.
野外设备专家 埃迪·卡
We have our palaeontologist…
还有一名古生物学家…
and, I was hoping that perhaps you might be the fourth.
并且 我希望你能成为第四个
We’ve been on the verge of Chapter 11 since that accident in the park.
自从公园出事以来 我们已经濒临破产
There are those in the company who wanted to exploit Site B…
公司里有人想利用B区…
in order to bail us out.
解决财政危机
They’ve been planning it for years, but I’ve stopped them until now.
他们计划已久 我一直阻止他们的计划
A few weeks ago,
但是 几星期以前
a British family on a yacht cruise stumbled across the island…
一家乘快艇旅行的英国人无意中到了岛上
and their wee girl was injured.
他们的小女儿在上面受到了恐龙的伤害

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!