爸爸
Father.
玛丽
Mary!
爸爸
Papa.
我知道…
I know…
我知道你也没什么积蓄 爸爸
I know you’ve little for yourself, Father.
答应我你会替我照顾龙龙的
Promise me you’ll take care of Nello for me.
你还留着我的画吗
Do you still have my drawings?
嗯 是的
Oh, yes.
求你把它们给我的孩子…
Please give them to my boy…
让他能够记住我
to help him remember me.
即使我死后…
Even when I’m gone…
也会一直照看着你的…
I’ll be watching over you…
我的小代表作
my little masterpiece.
神对你还有很
God has so much
长久的安排
planned for you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 龙龙
I love you, Nello.
我会永远与你同在
I’ll always be with you.
如果我可以
♪ If I could ♪
我会拂去你眼中的悲伤
♪ I’d protect you from the sadness in your eyes ♪
在已妥协的世界中给予你勇气
♪ Give you courage in a world of compromise ♪
是的,我会这样
♪ Yes, I would ♪
如果我可以
♪ If I could ♪
我会教你一切 即使我从没学过
♪ I would teach you all the things I never learned ♪
我会帮你穿过烈火燃烧着的索桥
♪ And I’d help you cross the bridges that I’ve burned ♪
是的 我可以
♪ Yes, I would ♪
如果我可以
♪ If I could ♪
我会试着保护你的纯真不让时光带走它
♪ I would try to shield your innocence from time ♪
但是我给予你的那部分生命却不是我的
♪ But the part of life I gave you isn’t mine ♪
我看着你成长
♪ I’ve watched you grow ♪
所以我可以放手让你往前走
♪ So I could let you go ♪
如果我可以
♪ If I could ♪
我会帮你度过那些饥荒肆意的年代
♪ I would help you make it through the hungry years ♪
但是我知道我不能让你不流泪
♪ But I know that I can never cry your tears ♪
但我愿意
♪ But I would ♪
如果我可以
♪ If I could ♪
怎么了?
What?
能听到你妈妈说话吗?
Can you hear your mother?
你要用心听才行
You must listen with your heart.
她是在用神赐予你的天赋和你对话
She talks to you through your God-given talent.
你把我画的都漂亮多了
You even make me look good.
来吧 我带你到村子里面去
Come on, I’ll race you to the village.
走吧
Come on!
就是这样
That’s it.
你追不上我 爷爷
I’ll beat you, Grandpa.
看看这小朋友
Look at him go.
你追不上我
I’ll beat you.
给你吧 龙龙
Here you are, Nello.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好 贾涵
Hello, Jehan.
天气真好
Good day.
早上好 女士
Good morning, madam.
你好 希望今天你也好 先生
Hello, and good day to you, sir.
你现在还在干些什么呢?
What have you been up to now?
你是不是忘了你自已多老了?
Have you forgotten how old you are?
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
我大概是以为我的灵魂会永存呢
I prefer to think of my spirit as ageless.

Here.
不 不 给孩子 给孩子
No, no. The boy, the boy.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
请收钱吧
If you please.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma’am.
稍等一下
Just a moment.
给你这个
That’s for you.
你收下吧
If you please.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma’am.
还有这个给你
And this, too.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you. Bye-bye.
快走
Move!
快走
Move!
快走
Move!
快走
Move!
快走
Move!
你知道吗 龙龙
You know what, Nello?
我看今晚我们能吃到炖牛肉了
I think tonight we’ll have veal stew.
不过当然 就是没有牛肉
Minus the veal, of course.
爷爷 快看
Grandpa, look.
他还活着吗?
Is he alive?
这个…
Well…
可能吧
barely.
谁会做这样的事啊?
Who could do such a thing?
有些人就是对生命毫无尊重
Some men have no respect for life.
这是一种弗兰德斯犬–
This is a dog of Flanders–
一种不辞辛劳辛苦工作的狗
a hardworking breed of dog.
我们不能就把它留在这里吧
We can’t just leave him here.
我们能养它吗?
Can we keep him?
我可以分点食物给他
He could share my food.
他不是很饿
He’s not hungry.
嗯 吃东西也会消耗能量
Well, it takes energy to eat.
先等等
Leave it.
等会再看看
Maybe later.
我们还能做些什么呢?
What else can we do?
一份肉汤 和浓浓的爱
A little broth, a lot of love.
这两样他都很需要
He’s starved for both.
我非常的爱你
I love you so much.
所以你要快点好起来 好吗?
So you’ll have to get better, OK?
这是条魔法项链
It’s a magic necklace.
它会治愈你的
It’ll heal you.
那是什么?
What’s that?
你应该画出你想看到的东西
You should draw what you hope to see.
哦 龙龙 这脸好难受
Oh, it’s too sad, Nello.
现在好多了
That’s better.
爷爷 他在喝了
Grandfather, he’s drinking it.
他好起来了
He’s getting better.
哈哈 好啊 我也得给自己
Ha ha! Well, I’m gonna get me
搞一条魔法项链了 是不是?
one of those magic necklaces, huh?
这样才精神
That’s the spirit.
看 你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
永远不要低估爱的力量 我的孩子
Never underestimate the power of love, my boy.
他需要一个名字
He needs a name.
帕图拉斯 啊
Patrasche. Ah.
你妈妈的中间名
Your mother’s middle name.
好啊
Great.
那他们就可以一起照看着我了
Then they’ll both be watching over me.
爷爷 或许你需要去看看医生了
Grandfather, maybe you should see a doctor.
好让他告诉我一些我早就知道的事情吗
For him to tell me something I already know,
我太老了 太疲倦了?
that I’m old and tired?
我早就知道
I know that.
爷爷 你绝对不会像我妈妈那样
Grandfather, you’re never gonna die
死去然后留我一个人的 对不对?
and leave me like Mother, are you?
你为什么不带帕图拉斯
Why don’t you take Patrasche
把它去介绍给阿洛伊斯认识呢?
and introduce him to Aloise, huh?
不 我更想留在这里陪着你
No. I’d rather stay here with you.
哦 别闹 去 玩的开心点
Oh, come on. Go, have fun.
你要像我一样变成个老头吗
You’re becoming an old man like me.
现在我们去见我最好的朋友 阿洛伊斯
Now we meet Aloise, my best friend.
别害怕
Don’t worry.
她不是条狗 她是个女孩
She’s not a dog. She’s just a girl.
嗨 阿洛伊斯
Hi, Aloise.
嗨 龙龙
Hi, Nello.