你为什么笑
Why are you laughing?
我好害怕
I am so scared.
-为什么 -我不知道
– Why? – I don’t know.
别害怕
Don’t be scared.
“无论你何时醒来 总听得到关门声”
弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙 《鬼屋》
我时候 家里经常搬来搬去
When I was little and we used to move all the time,
我会写纸条
I’d write these notes,
把它们叠得非常小…
and I would fold them up really small…
然后藏在各个角落里
and I would hide them in different places,
所以如果有一天我想回去的话
so that if I ever wanted to go back,
那儿会有一部分曾经的我在等着
there’d be a piece of me there waiting.
-你回去过吗 -没有
– Did you ever go back? – No.
你看 我就是这个意思
See? That’s what I’m saying.
因为我没理由回去
‘Cause I didn’t need to.
里面都写的什么
What’d they say?
就只是些古老的韵文和诗歌♥之类的
They were just like, old rhymes and poems.
一些我想要记住的
Things I wanted to remember about…
生活在那间房♥子里的日常或我喜欢它的地方
living in that house or what I liked about it.
你们为什么搬家
Why did you leave?
为什么离开那些房♥子
Why’d you leave all those houses?
因为我别无选择
‘Cause I didn’t have a choice.
这房♥子有奇怪的声音
Some weird noises in this house.
149平♥米♥ M街 三卧两卫 古德温大道
82平♥米♥ 住♥宅♥区高层
你在干什么
What are you doin’?
我只是想看看它有多重 我能不能搬动
I was just trying to see how heavy it was, if I could move it.
我才把音调好
I just had it tuned.
那是一年前的事了吧
That was like a year ago.
但它的音还是准的
But it’s still – still in tune.
我是不是该找搬运工
Should I try and find movers?
-搬钢琴 -嗯
– For the piano? – Yeah.
我们要带它一起走
Are we taking it with us?
她说如果我们想带走也可以
She said we can if we want to.
我们也许能找到一架更好的 如果我们…
We can probably find a better one if we just…
鬼魅浮生
那儿有什么吗
Is there something there?
刚才是什么声音
What was that?
不知道
I don’t know.
也许有什么东西掉到钢琴上了
Maybe something fell on the piano.
几点了
What time is it?
我的心要跳出来了
My heart’s racing.
能让我跟他独处一会吗
Can I have a minute?
-等等 -怎么
– Wait. – Yes?
没事了
Never mind.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-你确定吗 -确定
– Are you sure? – Yeah.
-我就在附近 有事叫我 -谢谢
– I’ll be just around the corner. – Thank you.
M 真的很遗憾 有事就给我打电♥话♥ 爱你的琳达
又及 请告诉我什么时候方便让油漆工来估价
不不不 不是你的错
No, no, it’s not your fault.
我们会…
Well, we were gonna be…
你好
你好
我在等人

我不记得了
你一个人开车回家没事吧
Are you gonna be okay to drive home?
没事 你呢
Yeah. Are you?
感谢你约我出去
Thanks for taking me out.
嗯嗯
Yeah.
很有趣
It was fun.
-下周打电♥话♥给我 -好的
– Call me next week. – Okay.
霍乱时期的爱情
我们睡在这里 早晨醒来 在楼上
冬天下雪的日子
雨珠从玻璃上滑下去
他离开了古屋 离开了她
平安 平安 平安
你们的宝贝
应该没那么难吧
This shouldn’t be so hard.
今晚我真不想再谈这个了 好吗
I really don’t wanna talk about this anymore tonight, okay?
那我们能明天再说吗
Well, can we talk about it tomorrow?
或许吧 好吧
‘Kay, maybe.

Here.
♪你迟到了吗♪
♪Are you runnin’ late?♪
♪是不是睡太多了♪
♪Did you sleep too much♪
♪所有的噩梦♪
♪All the awful dreams♪
♪感觉万分真实♪
♪Felt real enough♪
♪你的爱人在梦里吗♪
♪Is your lover there?♪
♪她会醒来吗♪
♪Is she wakin’ up?♪
♪还是已在夜里死去♪
♪Did she die in the night?♪
♪只剩你孤单一人♪
♪And leave you alone?♪
♪孤单一人♪
♪Alone♪
♪镜子 镜子♪
♪Mirror, mirror♪
♪映着你的歪鼻子♪
♪There’s your crooked nose♪
♪多么愚蠢的游戏♪
♪What a stupid game♪
♪你一事无成♪
♪Getting nothing done♪
♪你最长的足迹♪
♪With your longest track♪
♪你最高的分数♪
♪Your highest score♪
♪当你压碎后背♪
♪While you crush your back♪
♪哀叹战争♪
♪And lament the war♪
♪战争♪
♪War♪
♪我是否来不及了♪
♪Am I runnin’ late?♪
♪我不堪重负♪
♪I get overwhelmed♪
♪所有可怕的噩梦♪
♪All the awful dreams♪
♪所有明亮的屏幕♪
♪All the bright screens♪
♪我的爱人是否在那里♪
♪Is my lover there?♪
♪我们要分手了吗♪
♪Are we breakin’ up?♪
♪她是否已找到新的爱人♪
♪Did she find someone else?♪
♪只剩我孤单一人♪
♪And leave me alone?♪
♪孤单一人♪
♪Alone♪
好吗
Okay?
卡洛斯
Carlos!
不不 不行
No, no, no, no. Si, no.
快吃吧
Comer.
好吗
Okay?
雅斯米纳
Yasmina.
怎么啦
¿Que es?
不知道
No sé.
妈妈
Mama.
谁在那里
是我
我还以为可能是….
算了
♪享受这一刻 就当这是我最后的时光♪
♪Breathe this moment like it’s gonna be my last one♪
♪点燃它 烧毁它♪
♪Light it up, burn it down…♪
我不知道你是否相信有灵界
I don’t know if you believe in the spirit world.
-我相信 -真的吗
– I do. – You do?
我深信不疑
Yeah, I totally do.
那接下来一定会让你惊叹不已
Well, then this next phenomenon will really fascinate you.
我知道听起来很怪 但开场白真的是
I know it sounds strange, but it does begin with,
“随便选一张牌” 所以选一张吧
“Pick a card, any card”, so pick one out.
选好了吗
And you got it?
-把牌记好了 -好的 记好了
– Burn the image into your mind. – Yeah. Got it, got it.
我要你仔细看清楚
I want you to watch this very closely.
因为如果这鬼屋里有鬼魂在我们旁边…
Because if the spirits are with us in this haunted house…
他们会预测出这张牌
they may divine the card.
天啊
Holy shit.
只要这两人相爱
I don’t- I don’t- I don’t have a problem with it
我就没意见
if it’s two people in love.
这是某种表达方式 一种…
It’s some sort of expression of, you know, kind of…
听起来就像是你认为女性不应该那样做
It sounds like you don’t think women should do that.
如果不那样做
If it’s not gonna be that
也没法让我们赚钱 那为什么….
and it’s not gonna make us any money, then why…
那是你对立的两面吗
And those are your two polarities?
对立的两面
Polarities?
最看重的事之类的 钱就只是钱
Priorities or whatever. Money’s just money.
衡量的时候别考虑钱 这回呢
You gotta take that out of the equation. Now what?
我就是这个意思 不只是…
Well, that’s what I was saying. It’s not just…
不 不 你能找到理由
No, no, you can find a reason.
我也想知道会发生什么

1
2
3
前一篇文章泰格 Tig
下一篇文章小鬼当家
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!