她不会说话并不表示听不懂
Just because they can’t speak doesn’t mean they don’t listen.
知道吗 我们离开房♥问 她就变活了
And did you know, when we leave them alone in our room, they come to life?
-真的 -当然
-They do? -Yes.
我们进来前她又会变成洋娃娃 快得像闪电
Before we walk in, they quickly return to their places. Quick likes light!
她为什么不在我们面前活过来
Why don’t they come to life in front of us so that we can see them?
因为这是魔法
Because it’s magic.
你要相信它
Magic has to be believed.
这样才能显灵
That’s the only way it’s real.
你害怕时 想我时
Whenever you’re afraid, or miss me terribly…
就告诉爱米丽
…just tell Emily.
不管我在哪里她都会告诉我
She’ll get the message to me, wherever I am.
我会马上给你回信
And I’ll send one back right away…
你搂着爱米丽
…so when you hug her…
就像搂着我一样
…you’ll be getting a hug from me.
我答应你 爸爸
It’s all right, Papa.
我会好好的
I’m going to be fine.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
用心记住我
Memorizing me by heart?
你早已在我心里了
No, I already know you by heart.
再见 小公主
Goodbye princess.
昨晚怎么那么吵
What was that noise last night?
有人哭了几个小时
Somebody was crying for hours.
那算什么 你应该听听乔瑟芬打呼噜
That’s nothing. You should hear Josephine snore.
我不打呼噜
I do not!
她是谁 -那个新来的女孩
-Who was it? -The new girl?
她还没出过她的房♥问 你见过她的玩具吗
She hasn’t come out of her room yet. Did you see all her toys?
给我你的丝带
I want your hair ribbon.
她父亲制♥造♥饼干之类的 他们很有钱
Her father grows crackers or something. They’re very rich.
那当然 我认识的每个人都喜欢吃饼干
They must be. Everyone I know eats crackers.
她父亲是英国人 听说跟国王和王后是好朋友
Her father’s British. I hear he’s best friends with the king and queen.
听说他被流放到印度
Well, I hear he was thrown out of India…
因为他做有毒的饼干害死许多人
…because people died from eating his poisoned crackers.
有毒的饼干
Poisoned crackers?
有毒的饼干
Poisoned crackers?
我姨妈是吃了有毒的豆子死了
My aunt once died from eating poisoned string beans.
-谁在乎你姨妈 -就是 谁在乎
-Who cares about her? -Yeah, who cares?
我们进来前她又会变成娃娃
But before we walk in and catch them, they return to their places,
快得像闪电
quick as lightning.
天哪 真够快的
Gosh, she’s fast.
妈妈
Mama.
莎拉
Sara?
不能因为一个人耽误大家的早餐
We are not customed to delay everyone’s breakfast for one student.
对不起 可我
I’m sorry, Miss Minchin, but I found my mama…
记住 你不是这里唯一的孩子
You’re not the only child here, Sara, you have to remember that.
早安
Yes, yes, yes, good morning.
记得昨天来的那位小姐吗
I trust you remember our newest pupil from our visit to class yesterday.
莎拉 这位是杜弗吉先生
Sara, this is Monsieur Dufarge.
今天下午你向他学习法语
You willl begin French lessons with him this afternoon.
我非得学吗
Do I have to?
你当然非学不可
Sara, you most certainly do.
为你的失礼向杜弗吉先生道歉
Now apologize to Monsieur this instance for your rudeness.
-对不起 我不是想冒犯他 -道歉
-But I didn’t mean to be rude. -Now!
这孩子不需要再学法语了 她说得很好
This child doesn’t need to learn French. She practically is French!
她的法语很好 跟他爸爸学的
She learned from her father.
我非常清楚她说什么
I understood perfectly well what she said, Monsieur.
我们想告诉您的
I’m sorry. But we tried to tell you.
她可以去教小一点的孩子
Well, perhaps She can tutor the younger children…
或许她还能帮您纠正发音
…and just be able to help you with your pronunciation, Miss Minchin.
我闻到的是香肠味吗
Are those sausages I smell?
谢谢
Thank you.
餐桌上不许讲话
Sara, there’s no talking at the table.
这不正常
Doesn’t seem natural.
我不想再重复
I won’t say it again.
7乘以5是35
Seven times five is 35.
7乘以6是42
Seven times six is 42.
7乘以7是49
Seven times seven is 49.
7乘以8是
Seven times eight is…
…58.
不 等等 54
No, wait. 54?
55?
72 93 还是12
Or 72? Or 93? Or 12?
对不起 米切思小姐
I’m sorry, Miss Minchin.
昨晚我背了几个小时
I studied for hours last night.
我简直不敢相信
I find that very hard to believe.
我想你父亲应该知道这些
And I imagine your father will as well.
求你别告诉他
Please don’t tell him, Miss Minchin.
我保证下次会做对
I promise I’ll do better.
求你了
Please.
拉维妮亚 你来算
Lavinia, you may continue.
7乘以8是56
Seven times eight is 56.
7乘以9
Seven times nine…
是63
…is 63.
亲爱的爸爸
Dear Papa:
我已经开始想你了
I miss you already.
这里一切都好
Things are fine.
只是我没想到学校有这么多规矩
Except I never imagined there would be so many rules at school.
我想它们存在一定有道理
I guess they’re there for a purpose…
我正努力去遵守
…and I’m trying hard to obey them.
但我还是觉得我做错了什么
But I get the feeling I’m doing something wrong.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Father.
再见 我的孩子
Bye, son.
希望你读这封信的时候
I hope when you read this…
脸上带着微笑 心里充满快乐
…it kindles your heart and puts a smile on your face.
我真的为你骄傲 每时每刻都在思念着你
Papa, I’m so proud of you. And I think about you every moment.
永远永远爱你
And I love you forever.
你的莎拉
Your Sara.
洛蒂 再别闹了
Lottie, you mustn’t get so excited.
洛蒂 亲爱的
Lottie? Precious?
求你了 洛蒂宝贝 别再叫了
Oh, please, Lottie dear! Please stop screaming!
想不想吃饼干 要吃吗
How about a cookie? Would you like that?
我去给你拿
I’ll get a cookie.
你这样闹别人都没法学习了
It’s very hard to study with you carrying on like this.
我要妈妈
I want my mama!
你很快就会见到她
You’ll see her soon.
不会 她死了 我再见不到她了
No, I won’t. She’s dead, and I won’t ever see her again!
我也没有妈妈
Well, I don’t have a mother either.
是吗
You don’t?
她在哪
Where is she?
在天堂 和我小妹妹在一起
In heaven with my baby sister.
这不意味着我不能和她说话
That doesn’t mean I can’t talk to her.
我什么都跟她说 我知道她听得见
I tell her everything, I know she hears me.
怎么会
How?
因为天使都能听见
Because that’s what angels do.
-你妈妈是天使 -当然
-Your mama’s an angel? -Of course.
你的妈妈也是 有美丽的丝翅膀
And so is yours. With beautiful wings of silk…
戴着玫瑰花冠
…and a crown of baby rosebuds.
她们都住在城♥堡♥里
And they all live together in a castle.
知道城♥堡♥是什么造的吗
Do you know what it’s made of?
是向日葵
Sunflowers…
几千朵向日葵像黄金一般闪着光芒
…hundreds of them, so bright they shine like gold.
天使们想去什么地方
When the angels want to go someplace…
就吹口哨 像这样
…they just whistle, like this.
云彩飞到城♥堡♥大门带上她们
And a cloud floats to the castle and picks them up.
天使飞向天空
As the angels fly through the sky…
就像坐着魔毯
…riding the cloud like a magic carpet
在月光下穿梭于星星之问
…under the moon and through the stars…
直至飞到我们头顶上
…until they’re hovering right above us.
她们在天上注视着我们是否快乐
That’s how they can look down and see if we’re all right.
有时她们会给我们捎话
And sometimes they even send messages to us.
你这样又哭又闹
Of course, you can’t hear the messages
就听不见她们说什么了
if you’re kicking and screaming as loudly as you were.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!