-早上好 -早上好 夫人
– Good morning. – Good morning, madame.
-早上好 -你好
– Good morning. – Hello.
又有新书 我相信你一定拿来不少好书
New delivery. I’m sure you’ve got some excellent books there.
终于抓到你了
Got you at last!
你这不是第一次偷我的东西了 是不是
Not the first time you’ve stolen from me, is it,
你个小贼
my little thief?!
快把你口袋里的东西掏出来
Hm? Quick, empty your pockets.
你弄疼我了
You’re hurting me!
掏空你的口袋 要不我就喊车站巡察员了
Empty your pockets, or I’ll call the Station Inspector.
照我说的做
Do as I say!
你拿这些做什么
What are you doing with all these?
-另一个口袋 -里面没东西
– And the other one. – There’s nothing in it.
车站巡察员哪去了
Where’s the Station Inspector?!
鬼啊
Ghosts.
这些图是你画的吗
Did you draw these pictures?
这些图是你画的吗
Did you draw these pictures?
你从哪偷来的
Where did you steal this?
-不是我偷的 -偷东西还撒谎
– I didn’t steal it. – You’re a thief and a liar.
给我滚
Get out of here.
-还我笔记本 -现在不是你的了
– Give me my notebook! – It’s no longer your notebook!
这是我的 我想怎么处置就怎么处置
It is my notebook and I’ll do with it what I like!
说不定我会烧了它
Maybe I’ll just burn it!
-不 -那就告诉我这些画是谁画的
– No! – Then tell me who did the drawings!
滚开 你个小毛贼
Get out of here, you little thief!
你干嘛还在这儿呆着
Why are you still here?
-滚 -马克西米兰 你可听到有人施暴
– Go! – Maximilian, do you hear an atrocity?
灾祸不幸 腐化堕落 冲吧
Calamity? Corruption? Go!
借过 借过 请让开
Excuse me, excuse me! Move aside!
让开 给我让路
Move aside! Gangway!
让开
Move!
靠边站
Stand aside!
怎么回事
What?!
有狼
Ah! A wolf!
闪开 闪开
Move, move! Ah!
各位继续
As you were.
让开
Move!
拦住那个孩子 逮住他
Stop that child! Apprehend!
弗里克先生
Monsieur Frick!
让开
Hey! Move aside!
让开
Move!
让开
Move!
请原谅
Pardon me!
先生 让开
Sir, move!
可恶
Malediction!
不 停下火车
Oh! No! Stop the train!
停下火车
Hold the train! Whoa!
救命 救救我 我需要协助
Help! Help! Assistance!
停车 停下火车
Oh! Hold it, hold the train!
把包拿开 把包拿开
Move the bag! Move the bag!

Ohhh! Oh! No!
我的天 真抱歉
Oh, my God! I’m so sorry
真是太抱歉了
I’m so sorry.
不能这样 这样很不乖
No, no, no. That was very, very bad.
雨果
我知道你在那儿
I know you’re there.
你叫什么 孩子
What’s your name, boy?
雨果 雨果·卡布里特
Hugo. Hugo Cabret.
离我远点 雨果·卡布里特
Stay away from me, Hugo Cabret.
否则我就带你去车站巡察员办公室
Or I’ll drag you to the Station Inspector’s office.
他会把你关在那间小牢房♥里
He’ll lock you up in his little cell,
你就再也出不来了 再也不能去上学
and you’ll never get out, you’ll never go to school,
也不能结婚生子
you will never get married and have children of your own
也不能教他们偷东西了
to take things that don’t belong to them.
还我的笔记本
Give me back my notebook.
我这就回家烧掉你的笔记本
I’m going home to burn your notebook.
-你不能烧 -谁能来阻止我
– You can’t burn my notebook – And who’s to stop me?
你好像冻坏了
Oh, you look so cold.
我燥热的很 他真是气死我了
I’m very hot. He’s really upset me.
-谁气死你了 -那个孩子
– Who’s really upset you? – That child.
你是谁
Who are you?
你爷爷偷了我的笔记本
Your grandfather stole my notebook.
我得赶在他烧掉之前取回来
I’ve got to get it back before he burns it.
乔治爸爸不是我爷爷
Papa Georges isn’t my grandfather.
他也不是小偷 你才是
And he isn’t a thief. You’re the thief.
你不过就是个
You’re nothing but a…
无赖
…a reprobate.
-你得走了 -没有我的笔记本我不走
– You’ll have to go. – Not without my notebook.
你为什么这么想要它
Why do you need it so badly?
我不能告诉你
I can’t tell you.
这是秘密吗
Is it a secret?
-是的 -太好了 我喜欢秘密
– Yes. – Oh, good, I love secrets.
-快告诉我 -不要
– Tell me this instant. – No.
如果你不肯告诉我 你就得离开
Well, if you won’t tell me, then you’ll have to leave.
-没有笔记本我不走 -嘘
– Not without my notebook! – Shh!
我会有麻烦的
I’ll get in trouble.
快回家吧
Just go home.
好吧
All right.
我保证不让他烧了你的笔记本
I’ll make sure he doesn’t burn your notebook.
快走吧
Now go.
这是什么
What is it?
这叫机器人
It’s called an automaton.
机器人
An aut… An automaton?
我在博物馆的阁楼上发现他被丢弃在那里
I found him abandoned in the attic at the museum.
他能做什么
What does he do?
他靠发条驱动 就像音乐盒那样
He’s a windup figure, like a music box.
这是我见过最复杂的装置
This is the most complicated one I’ve ever seen…
前所未有
by far.
你瞧 这个机器人
You see, this one…
这个机器人能写字
…this one can write.
这一定是在伦敦制♥造♥的
It must’ve been made in London.
妈妈也是那里的人
Where Mother was from.
她是考文垂人 但她搬去了伦敦
She was from Coventry, but she… moved to London.
我小时候 魔术师会用这样的机器
Magicians used machines like this when I was a boy.
有些能走 有些能舞 有些能唱
Some walked, some danced, some sang.
但是玄妙都在发条装置上
But the secret was always in the clockwork.
瞧啊
Huh, look at that.
我们能修好他吗
Can we fix him?
说不好啊 雨果
Oh, I don’t know, Hugo.
他锈得很严重
He’s badly rusted.
要找到合适的零件也会很难
And finding parts to fit will be very hard.
我们当然能修好他了
Of course we can fix him.
我们可是钟表匠 是不是
We’re clockmakers, aren’t we?
但得等我做完店里的活儿
But only after I’ve finished my work at the shop
还有博物馆的活儿 你懂吧
and at the museum, hmm? You understand.
我们把这个放回去 把它固定好
We’ll put this back in. Just steady it…
好极了
Perfect.
看见这个了吗
You see this?
又是个难题
Another complication.
又是个谜题
Another mystery.
你喜欢谜题
That makes you happy.
一个心形的钥匙孔
Mmm. A keyhole in the shape of a heart.
可惜我们没有钥匙
Unfortunately, we don’t have the key.
我修好了齿轮
I fixed the gears and…
克劳德叔叔
Uncle Claude.
发生了火灾
There was a fire.
你♥爸♥爸死了
Your father’s dead.
快收拾好东西
Pack your things, quickly.
你得跟我走
You’re coming with me.

Quick!
你就做我的学徒 跟我一起住在车站
You’ll be my apprentice, and you’ll live with me at the station.
我会教你怎么维护钟表

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!