此船我命名为“泰坦尼克号♥”
I name this ship Titanic.
愿上帝保佑她…
May God bless her…
也保佑她的乘客
…and all who sail in her.
万岁!
Hip, hip!
《冰海沉船》
西尔维亚 听听
Listen to this, Sylvia.
“英国白星邮轮超级航♥班♥泰坦尼克号♥”
“The new White Star liner, RMS Titanic, is the largest in the world. ”
“堪称世界之最 设施之奢华”
“And in the luxury of her appointments Titanic takes first place…
“为其他豪华邮轮所少见”
…among the big steamers of the world. ”
“头等舱厕所配有高级玫瑰油香皂”
“With Vinolia Otto Toilet Soap for first- class passengers, Titanic also leads…
“连盥洗设施都首屈一指”
…with a higher standard of toilet luxury and comfort at sea. ”
让我瞧瞧
Let me see.
注意是头等舱才有 其他乘客不用洗手
For the first-class passengers, mark you. The rest don’t wash, of course.
– 打扰了 先生是外国人? – 嗯?
– Excuse me, sir, but are you a foreigner? – Eh?
还是激进分子?
Or a radical, perhaps?
我和贱内觉得你的冷嘲热讽不妥
I ask because my wife and I find your sneering remarks in bad taste.
什么?
What?
不要在公众地方诋毁自己的国家
Let those who wish to belittle their country do so in private.
不沉号♥泰坦尼克乃英国之光
Every Britisher is proud of the unsinkable Titanic.
当然 我丈夫是泰坦尼克的二副
I’m sure my husband would agree. He joins the Titanic as her Second Officer.
– 抱歉 – 只是误会
– I, er… I apologize. – A misunderstanding, of course.
确实不该开香皂的玩笑
Of course, madam. Soap is no laughing matter.
– 只是稍作评论 – 针对那广♥告♥ 而不是船本身
– It was the suggestion of criticism. – Of the advertisement, not the ship.

Quite so.
是在利物浦上船吧?
You’re joining her at Liverpool, I take it?
是在贝尔法斯特 然后航至南安普敦
No, sir, Belfast. Then we sail to Southampton.
真羡慕 报纸说泰坦尼克是海上都市
How I envy you! The newspapers say she’s a veritable floating city.
人类征服自然的象征
Symbol of man’s final victory over nature and the elements.
– 八百箱去壳胡桃 泰坦尼克号♥ – 对
– 800 cases shelled walnuts: Titanic. – Yes.
– 三千打鲜鸡蛋 泰坦尼克号♥ – 对
– 3,000 dozen fresh eggs: Titanic. – Yes.
– 全是泰坦尼克号♥ – 正是
– It’s all Titanic, this. – All Titanic.
– 二百五十五磅罐装白鲸鱼子酱 – 对
– 255 pound jars Beluga caviar. – Yes.
两千磅青梅酱
2,000 pounds of jam, greengage.
除了牛排 其他都要 有待复查
Definitely not the veal. But we’ll take the rest, subject to inspection.
再见
Goodbye.
这是最终乘客列表
The final passenger list, sir.
– 头等舱多少人? – 三百三十二人
– How many first class? – 332, sir.
二等舱 二百七十六人
276 second.
七百零八人 下等舱
708 steerage.
– 加船员共多少? – 两千二百零八人
– Total with crew? – 2,208, sir.
下等舱过半在瑟堡和昆斯唐上船
More than half the steerage join at Cherbourg and Queenstown.
好了 八个大箱 十个行李箱 共十八件
There we are. Eight wardrobe trunks. 10 suitcases. 18 pieces in all.
他们准备好了
They’re ready.
– 都准备好了 – 谢谢
– All ready, sir. – Thank you.
再见
Goodbye, sir.
– 旅途愉快 – 谢谢
– I hope you have a pleasant journey. – Thank you very much.
– 衣服够暖了吗? – 够了 谢谢
– Are you sure you’re warm enough? – Yes, thank you.
伯金斯 出发
All right, Perkins.
孩子们 他们来了
Now, children, here they come.
向理查德爵士和太太表达敬意吧
Show Sir Richard and Her Ladyship how much we respect them.
万岁
Hooray…!
万岁
Hooray…!
万岁
Hooray…!
万岁
Hooray…!
万岁
Hooray…!
– 那些是什么人? – 救济院的孩子
– Who are they? – The workhouse kids.
想我们带点好东西回来吧
Making sure of their Christmas turkey from the home farm.
亲爱的 再见!记得写信
Goodbye, darling! Goodbye! You won’t forget to write, will you?
– 在船上会回电报的 – 照顾我小女儿
– We’ll send you a wireless from the ship. – Oh, do take care of my little one!
玛丽 再见!
Bye, Mary!
– 孩子 祝你顺风 – 谢谢神父
– Well, God speed to you, child. – Thank you, Father.
回来时 一定会大富大贵的
You’ll all come back when your fortunes are made.
神父 我们会的
We will that, Father.
– 马车怎么处置? – 在昆斯唐卖♥♥掉吧
– What about the horse and cart? – I’ll sell them in Queenstown.
汤姆 卖♥♥好一点 那里商人很奸诈
Get a good price, Tom. They’re sharp in Queenstown.
神父别担心 我会小心的
Don’t worry, Father. I’ll watch me step.
法雷尔太太 别伤心 你丈夫的决定是对的
Don’t grieve, Mrs. Farrell. It’s a wise thing your husband is doing.
– 我帮你吧 – 谢谢
– Can I help you up, miss? – Thank you.
你人真好
That’s very kind of you.
等等我!
Wait for me!
你会提升至大副吗?
Will they promote you to First Officer?
除非王尔德那老家伙不干了
Depends whether they keep old Wilde on.
– 你可是雄伟号♥的大副 – 只是暂时性的
– You were First on the Majestic. – That was temporary.
– 不介意? – 不
– Don’t you mind? – No.
默多克早退出江湖
Murdoch’s the one with his nose out of joint.
真正有野心的是比尔
Ambitious fellow is Bill.
你也野心勃勃 不是吗?
So are you. You know you are.
宁做泰坦尼克的二副 也不做其它船的大副
I’d rather be Second in the Titanic than First in any other ship.
这是职业上的光荣 管他妈的工资多少
It’s the honor of serving the company, and to hell with the pay!
别骂脏话
Language!
想在纽约买♥♥点什么?
What would you like from New York?
那里什么都比这儿贵
Nothing you couldn’t buy cheaper here.
才不是 袜带吧!
But there is! Garters!
大花边的袜带
Ladies’ silk garters with big frilly bows!
巴黎流行的蓝色 粉红色的
Just in from Paris! Blue ones, pink ones…
深红色的!
…scarlet!
想起你在买♥♥大花边的吊带袜
The idea of you buying garters with big frilly bows on them!
我想起你穿上它的模样
The idea of you wearing ’em!
伯特 别耽误了
Ooh-hoo! Ooh-la-la!
是时候上船了
Now, Bertie, look at the time. It’s late…
四月十号♥
…and you have to get down to the ship.
– 早上好 – 早上好 帕拉特
– Morning, sir. – Good morning, Pilot.
– 船长 启航时真壮观 – 对
– Quite a send-off, eh, Captain? – Yes, sir.
在纽约也有欢迎仪式吧
There should be quite a welcome waiting for us in New York, too.
这都归功于主席
A proud moment for you, Mr. Chairman.
你也是 安德鲁 船是你设计的
And for you, Andrews. You built her. You’re the one…
你才是幕后功臣 我只是打杂的
…who ought to take the bows. I’m only the office boy.
会在…星期三早上到岸
We should arrive, er… let’s see… Wednesday morning.
– 不全速前进? – 不打算
– Not out for a fast run, are you? – No, nothing like that.
这自然由船长掌舵
Naturally, Captain, you’ll use your own judgment.
把我当普通乘客好了
I’m just an ordinary passenger on this trip.
默多克 看看舷梯放好没有
Mr. Murdoch… Let me know when the gangway’s landed.
遵命
Aye aye, sir.
– 看 船稳如泰山 – 厉害!
– See? Steady as a rock. – That’s remarkable!
是海面平静
The sea’s dead calm at the moment.
都是一句 船长
All the same, Captain,
普通船在什么海面都会晃
dead calm or not, lots of other ships would be rolling.
对 像你说的 这船稳如泰山
That’s perfectly true. As you say, sir, she’s as steady as a rock.
有人碰了一下桌子
Someone must have jogged the table!
真可惜
So sorry!
– 有糖吗? – 有
– Got any more sugar there? – Yes, sir.
– 什么事? – 冰山警告
– What is it? – More ice warnings, sir.
一份是美国来的 另一份来自波罗的海
One from the America and another from the Baltic.
瑞斯海峡南部
Mm, just south of Cape Race.
没见过冰山能飘那么远
Never known pack ice come that far south before, sir.
今年北极的冬天不是很冷
Been a mild winter up in the Arctic.
这些冰山肯定是随拉布拉多洋流漂移
This ice must be drifting down on the Labrador current.
乘客们也不赶时间
Well, our passengers aren’t in any hurry.
不然不会乘这船
Wouldn’t be with us if they were.
– 给船长的 – 斯帕克斯 干得好
– Messages for the Captain. – Oh, very good, Sparks.
– 请马上转交船长 – 好的
– See he gets them right away. – Certainly.
打扰 来自电报室的消息
Excuse me, sir. From the wireless room.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
前面邮轮发来的冰山警告
Ice warnings from steamers ahead of us.
不好意思
Excuse me.
严重吗?
Serious?
务必小心行驶
Oh, we shall keep a sharp look out.
听到了吗?
Hear it?
来自泰坦尼克号♥
That’s the Titanic.
说些什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!