Home 历史电影 冰海沉船(1958)

冰海沉船(1958)

0
冰海沉船(1958)

What’s she saying?
“祝福乔和海蒂”
“Best wishes to Joe and Hattie. ”
“星期三见 爱你们的麦娜和比尔”
“See you Wednesday. Love, Mina and Bill. ”
私人信件
Private stuff.
船上不少达官贵人
Must be a lot of money in that ship.
整天是这些电报
They’ve been at it all day.
浮冰
Float ice.
“买♥♥二十万兰特”
“Buy 200,000 rand. ”
“市场价位 星期一开市”
“Market price. Opening Monday. ”
这家伙一掷千金
This chap’s spending a fortune.
斯帕克斯 听到什么?
What have you got there, Sparks?
泰坦尼克的首航 取道瑞斯海峡
Titanic on her maiden voyage, sir. She’s working Cape Race.
离我们多远
How far away is she?
难说 信♥号♥♥颇强 可能五十哩吧
Hard to tell. Signal strength’s pretty good. About 50 miles back, I should think.
广播这个
Get this off to all ships, will you?
“加州号♥冰山报告…”
“From SS Californian. Ice reports… ”
“我背着包袱”
# With me bundle on me shoulder
“充满自信 勇敢过人”
# Faith, there’s no-one could be bolder
“猝然告别爱尔兰”
# I’m leaving dear old Ireland without warning
“漂洋过海”
# For I lately took a notion for to cross the briny ocean
“黎明时分 上路费城”
# And I’m off to Philadelphia in the morning
“我叫帕特里克·利尔里”
# Oh… me name is Patrick Leary…
“来自蒂勃拉里”
#… from a spot called Tipperary
“我心爱的女人们”
# The hearts of all the girls I am a-thorning
“拂晓之后”
# But before the break of morn…
“我将离开你们”
#… sure, ’tis them’ll be forlorn
“黎明时分 上路费城”
# For I’m off to Philadelphia in the morning
“背着包袱”
# With me bundle on me shoulder
“充满自信 勇敢过人”
# Faith, there’s no-one could be bolder
“告别爱尔兰…”
# I’m leaving dear old Ireland…
“最近将…”
# For I lately…
“黎明时分 上路费城”
# And I’m off to Philadelphia in the morning!
好了 接下来演奏点轻松的
Enough of that! Give us something livelier.
阿洛伊修斯 来点舞曲
Give us a jig now, Aloysius!
– 能赏脸跳个舞吗? – 要做什么?
– Would you care to dance? – Co pan mowi?
– 跳舞 – 和我跳舞?
– Dance? – Czy moge zatanczyc?
我不和陌生人跳舞
Nie bedziesz tanczyc z nieznajomym.
来吧 只是跳一下舞而已
Oh, it is only a dance! Come on now!
晚上好 理查德爵士和夫人
Good evening, milady. Sir Richard.
晚上好
Good evening.
人们都叫他小地主约翰
Leadville Johnny they call him.
科罗拉多州最出色的金矿工
And he was the best god-durn gold-miner in Colorado.
我十五岁嫁给他
– 15, I was, when I married him. – Really?
当时还穷困潦倒
Mm-hm. And he didn’t have a cent.
三个月后 天降横财 成了百万富翁
Well, three months later he struck it rich and we was millionaires.
– 后来… – 怎样?
– You know what he did? – No.
他建了栋房♥子
He built me a house.
把银币熔掉 铺成地板
And he had silver dollars cemented to the floors of every room!
这么无聊?
How very tiresome for you!
– 晚上好 – 晚上好 基米斯
– Evening, sir. – Evening, Kemish.
– 有无异常? – 没有 锅炉很好
– Any troubles? – No, sir, she’s a beautiful job!
– 谢谢 海斯基 – 晚安
– Thank you, Hesketh. – Goodnight, sir.
已经发个不停了
I’ve sent off as much as I could, John,
但事务部还是源源不断地拿来
but the Purser’s office kept sending up more.
又来了
Here he is again.
– 晚上好 – 菲利普先生 不好意思
– Good evening. – Sorry, Mr. Phillips.
“发自航行中的泰坦尼克号♥”
“From the Titanic at sea. ”
“真希望你也在船上”
“Wish you were here. ”
天哪!
Blimey!
瑞斯海峡那边有无信息?
Well, how’s Cape Race working?
没啥 内容都是重复的
A lot of repeats. Not too bad.
加州号♥发来了冰山报告
There was an ice report from the Californian.
好的
All right.
真是忙死
No peace for the wicked, eh?
进来吧
Come in.
– 还有? – 是的
– What, more? – Afraid so.
放那儿吧
Put them down there, will you?
– 斯帕克斯 出问题了? – 不是
– Having trouble, Sparks? – Certainly not.
– 晚安 – 晚安
– Goodnight. – Goodnight.
– 舵手 保持航线 – 遵命
– Keep on course, QM. – Aye aye, sir.
– 叫我来有什么事? – 彻彼 温度骤降
– You sent for me, sir? – Yes, Chippy, the temperature’s dropping.
确保水箱不要结冰
We don’t want frozen water tanks, so keep an eye on them.
– 遵命 – 谢谢
– Aye aye, sir. – Thank you.
真冷 亲爱的 你够暖吗?
It’s jolly cold. Are you warm enough, darling?
回去吧 反正这属于头等舱
Let’s go back. We ought not to be here, anyway.
我们不该来
This is first class.
这么冷还出来 他们也活该 走吧
They’re welcome to it on a night like this. Come on.
《蓝色多瑙河》
# “The Blue Danube”
– 莱特拉先生 晚上好 – 晚上好
– Evening, Mr. Lightoller. – Good evening, sir.
还有冰山报告吗?
– Any more ice reports? – No, sir.
– 气温如何? – 接近零度 还在降
– What’s the temperature like? – Almost freezing, sir, and still dropping.
一小时内进入拉布拉多洋流
In an hour or so we’ll be in the Labrador current.
目前还天天气清朗
The weather looks clear enough so far.
有雾就减速
If there’s any haze, we shall have to slow down.
– 如有状况 立刻通知我 – 遵命
– Let me know at once if you’re doubtful. – Aye aye, sir.
– 穆迪先生? – 怎么了?
– Mr. Moody. – Sir?
叫侦查员留意冰块 小冰山
Tell the lookouts to keep their eyes skinned for small ice and growlers.
– 务必交待清楚 – 遵命
– Make sure they understand. – Aye aye, sir.
换班时把命令传达下一组
Tell ’em to pass it on when they’re relieved.
前面有冰块
Ice ahead, sir!
收到
Aye aye!
– 关引擎 – 关引擎
– Stop engines. – Stop engines.
关引擎
Stop engines, sir.
古福斯先生 有一片浮冰
That’s field ice, Mr. Groves.
到白天再穿过去吧
I’m not trying to find my way around that until daylight.
– 要发报告吗? – 要
– Shall we report it, sir? – Yes.
– 计算我们的位置 – 遵命
– Work out our position. – Aye aye, sir.
埃文 附近还有什么船只?
Evans, what other ships are there near?
只有泰坦尼克号♥
Only the Titanic, sir.
告之我们因冰山停船
Tell her we’re stopped on account of ice.
– 古福斯会给出我们的坐标 – 遵命
– Mr. Groves will give you our position. – Aye aye, sir.
驾缺舱的命令 留意冰块 小冰山
Order from the bridge. Special watch for small ice and growlers.
好的
Right-ho.
不要把可可饮料喝光了
I say! You won’t drink all the cocoa down there, will you!
我已吩咐彻彼留意水箱
I told Chippy to keep his eye on the fresh water.
通知了侦查员留意冰块
And the lookouts have been warned about the ice.
– 就这样 我下班了 – 辛苦你了 莱特
– That’s about it. I’m off on the rounds. – Thanks, Lights.
别这样说 晚安
You’re welcome to it. Goodnight.
这…
– Here…! – Oh!
– 抱歉 – 布莱克 你好
– Oh, sorry, sir. – Hallo, Blake.
帮我把大衣拿回去
Pop my coat in my cabin for me, will you, please?
– 好的 – 谢谢
– Yes, sir. – Thank you.
男士们喝白兰地 女士们喝白葡萄酒 苏打水
Brandies for the gentlemen and hock and seltzer for the ladies.
– 如何? – 好的
– Is that correct, sir? – That’s right.
确定明天要尝试全速前进?
Look here. You’re sure about this full-speed trial tomorrow?
听说的
That’s what I heard, sir.
– 不是很确定 – 这人或许可以确定
– I can’t guarantee it, naturally. – Here’s somebody who could tell us.
– 上尉 – 先生?
– Hey, Lieutenant. – Sir?
女士们 晚上好
Good evening, ladies.
– 来点如何? – 谢谢 不了 我在值班
– Have a drink. – No, thank you, sir. I’m on duty.
我们在打赌船能跑多快
We’re running a sweep on the ship’s run.
听说船长明天要全速前进
Rumor has it the Captain’s gonna see how fast she can go.
可能吧
– It’s possible. – Ah-ha!
上尉你觉得呢?
What would be your guess about the run, Lieutenant?
– 我不该告诉你吧? – 为什么?
– Oh, I ought not tell you that, sir. – Why not?
那样打赌就没意思了吧?
Well, wouldn’t you feel worried about betting on a certainty?
不喝一杯吗?
Are you sure you won’t have a drink?
迟点吧 抱歉
A little later, if I may. Please excuse me.
老兄 我们在找床位
‘Ere, lad, we’re tryin’ to find our bunks.
这是二等舱 你们不该进来
You can’t come this way, it’s second class.
对不起 打扰了