Home 传记电影 私人战争(2018)

私人战争(2018)

0
私人战争(2018)

你的女儿被埋在了瓦砾下吗
是的
是的 她被埋在瓦砾下
Yes, she was under the rubble.
她女儿多少岁了
How old was her daughter?
五岁了
Five years old.
我们一直等到第二天军机来了
才跟着来到这个避难所
我都不清楚这个避难所安不安全
不知道接下来会发生什么
谁会死谁能活
我不希望我的话只是被记录在本子上
我希望这个世界知道我的故事
知道我的孩子在死亡
知道一个时代在死亡
死于饥饿 疾病和寒冷
这些是我想让世界知道的
接通了
You’re connected now.
我们不能用卫星电♥话♥
We have to stay away from the sat phone.
因为阿萨德的无人机能定位信♥号♥♥
Assad’s drones can locate the signal
卫星电♥话♥会让我们变成导弹袭击的目标
and we become a missile target.
但谁也不知道这样就一定安全
Although who knows if that’s even secure.
我不觉得这是以色列
I don’t think it’s Israel.
格鲁吉亚和印度的以色列大使♥馆♥都受到了袭击
Well, the Israeli embassy was hit by bombers in Georgia and in India.
我觉得更像是阿♥拉♥伯之春要倒霉了
I was thinking more about the Arab Spring going to shit.
穆♥斯♥林♥兄弟会在埃及或者叙利亚
Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt or Syria.
– 我们还有玛丽试图 – 她到霍姆斯了
– We’ve got Marie trying to… – She made it into Homs.
我们请求世界的援助
帮助我们获取药品
帮助我们结束封锁
这才能让我们获取药物救治伤患
很多人因为缺乏医疗用品而死亡
她在问你是不是医生
不 我是一个兽医
我们在巴巴阿米尔缺少医疗队
快 把他放在这 快点
快点 医生 我的天呐
上帝啊 请救救我
清洁这片区域
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我亲爱的穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
醒醒啊 我的天呐
冷静 冷静
让我和他呆在一起
上帝你发发慈悲吧
为什么是我的儿子
儿子把你的手给我
别睡啊
儿子醒醒
上帝啊他到底做错了什么
上帝啊
医生求求你

哦上帝啊
上帝啊
为什么上帝 这是为什么
为什么啊上帝
这室内装潢还不错
You know, it’s okay, the decor.
只可惜有该死的爆♥炸♥声
It’s a shame about the fucking banging.
我说过我们该去阿勒颇
I told you we should have gone to Aleppo.
我真该听你的
I should have fucking listened.
这是我最后一次在网上订房♥了
Last time I book a fucking vacation on the Internet.
我的天
Fuck me.
天呐
Holy shit.
– 她归档了吗 – 我拿到了 在我这呢
– Did she file? – I’ve got it. It’s here.
– 正在打印 – 好的 拿过来
– It’s printing. – Okay, go get it.
玛丽的故事对阿萨德所宣称的
Marie’s story’s a pretty strong rebuttal
他在轰炸恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是一个有力反驳
to Assad’s claims that he’s bombing terrorists.
现在有什么计划
What’s the plan now?
她得离开那
She needs to get the hell out of there.
要发起进攻了 我们得马上走 快 快
There’s an assault coming. We need to go now. Now, now, now!
– 等一下 – 你要干什么
– Stop.- What are you doing?
我得回去 那还有两万八千人
I gotta go back. There are 28,000 people there.
– 我们不能扔下他们 – 不 不 你听我说
– We can’t abandon them. – No, no. Listen to me!
你聪明勇敢
You’re brilliant and brave,
也很有新闻嗅觉
and, fuck, you’ve got an amazing nose for a story.
但是你没有军事头脑
But you don’t have a military brain, all right?
让我走
Hey, hey, hey. Let me go.
回去的话我们死定了
We will fucking die if we go back, okay?
– 我们会死的 – 我得回去
– We will fucking die. – I gotta go back.
– 你走吧 – 不
– You go.- No.
– 帮我在酒吧占个座 – 不 哪个酒吧
– Save me a seat at the bar. – No. Which bar?
哪个
Where?
玛丽
Marie!
该死的
Fuck!
快点 过来
Come on. Come here.
肖恩 她上线了
Sean, she’s back.
所有人都闭上嘴行吗
Can everyone shut up? Shh.
安静
Quiet.
你在做什么呢
Hey, what are you doing?
我想到了一件园艺用品
I thought of an item for the gardening section.
我紧张的都快中风了 你能严肃一点吗
I’m about to have a stroke here. Can you be serious?
– 我想做个广播 – 能用吗
– I want to broadcast. – All good?
– 能 – 你不用这么做
– Yeah, okay. – You don’t have to do this.
你已经给我们足够多的新闻了
You’ve already given us more than we need.
– 不 我要做个广播 – 这不安全
– No. I want to broadcast. – It’s not safe.
而且我想回医院 我想多拍些视频
And then I wanna go back to the hospital. I wanna get more video.
玛丽 你听我说 你没必要做这些
Marie, listen to me. You do not have to do this.
好的 但是
Okay, but I…
该死的
Fuck!
该死的
Fuck.
– 信♥号♥♥没了 – 废话
– Signal’s gone down. – No shit.
– 电♥话♥ – 等一下
– The phone. – Hey.
我跟你说了如果我们用卫星电♥话♥
I already told you if you use the sat phone,
那些无人机就知道我们的位置了
those drones will know where we are.
– 他们会把我炸飞的 – 我们没时间了
– They’ll blow us out of here. – We don’t have time.
– 让我看看能不能修好它 – 我们没时间了
– Let me see if I can fix it. – We don’t have time!
等一下 让我看看
Wait. Let me see…
第四频道 英国广播公♥司♥ 美国有线电视新闻网 都想要广播
Channel 4, BBC, CNN, all want to broadcast.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 但是一有机会你就要离开 同意吗
Fine, but then you leave at the first opportunity. Agreed?
喂 你好
Hello? Hello?
我们会为你接通美国有线电视新闻网
We’re gonna patch you through to CNN.
接通倒计时5 4 3 2
Putting you on in five, four, three, two…
伦敦星期日时报的玛丽 科尔文
…Marie Colvin of the Sunday Times of London,
在霍姆斯与我们连线
who joins us now from Homs.
为什么见证这些画面 对你来说很重要
Why is it important, do you think, to see these images?
为什么一定要去那里
Why is it important for you to be there?
现在你可能是留在霍姆斯唯一的西方记者
Right now you may be one of the only Western journalists in Homs.
我们的团队刚刚离开了
Our team has just left.
对于离任何冲突都很遥远的观众来说
For an audience for which any conflict is very far away,
这就是现实
this is the reality.
这里有两万八千位平民 男人 女人和孩子
There are 28,000 civilians, men, women and children,
这是一座饥寒交迫的城市
a city of the cold and hungry,
充斥着饥饿 无助
starving, defenseless.
这里电♥话♥不通 电也被掐断了
There are no telephones. The electricity has been cut off.
家人将他们拥有的东西分享给亲戚和邻居
Families are sharing what they have with relatives and neighbors.
我和数百的妇女儿童躲在一起
I have sat with literally hundreds of women with infant children
这些人被困在寒冷 残忍♥的环境中
who are trapped in these cold, brutal conditions,
他们甚至没办法喂饱自己的孩子
unable to feed their children
几周来只能给孩子们喝糖水
anything other than sugar and water for weeks on end.
这个小男孩是今天死去的两个孩子之一
That little boy was one of two children who died today.
这种事每天都在发生
It’s what happens every day.
叙利亚政♥府♥宣称他们没有袭击平民
The Syrian regime is claiming that they’re not hitting civilians,
他们只是针对恐怖组织
that they’re just going after terrorist gangs.
但是所有平民的住♥宅♥都遭到了袭击
But every civilian house has been hit.
我所在建筑的顶楼已经完全被毁了
The top floor of the building I’m in has been totally destroyed.
这里没有军事目标
There are no military targets here.
这是个彻头彻尾的谎言
It is a complete and utter lie.
谢谢你用了 谎言 这个词
Well, thank you for using the world “lie.”
我觉得很多人都想感谢你
I think a lot of people wanna thank you
因为这是个我们不常听到的词
because it’s a word we don’t often hear,
虽然不常用 但在这里确实事实
it’s not often used, but it’s the truth in this case.
叙利亚政♥府♥ 他们的代表在继续撒谎
The Syrian regime, their representatives, have continually lied.
他们在这个节目上直接对我们说谎
They’ve lied on this program to us directly.
玛丽 一直以来你报道了很多冲突
Marie, I mean, you have covered a lot of conflicts over a long time.
这次能与哪场冲突相比较呢
How does this compare?
这是我见过的最糟糕的冲突
This is the worst conflict I’ve ever seen.
说它糟糕是因为这是一场和平起义
It’s the worst because it was a peaceful uprising
却被暴♥力♥镇♥压♥
that was crushed by violence.
阿萨德总统正不安的坐在大马士革的宫殿
President Assad is sitting in his palace in Damascus in panic,
他父亲组建的安全架构正在瓦解
the entire security apparatus his father built crumbling around him,
他正用唯一被教导的方式回应着
and he is responding in the only way he’s been taught how.