我的天啊! 继续。
Oh my God! Go on.
– 女士,请坐。 -安静。
-Ma’am, please have a seat. -Be quiet.
-邻居在哪里? – 他们在咖啡店。
-Where are the neighbours? -They are at the coffee shop.
来吧。 这边。
Come on. Over here.
先生来了。
Sir is here.
你想让我被骂吗? 把它拿开。
Do you want me to get yelled at? Take it away.
帕蒂尔,去那边。
Patil, go over there.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
谢谢你这么快就来了。
Thank you for coming here so soon.
你不应该给我分配夜班,女士。
You shouldn’t have assigned night duty to me, ma’am.
晚上偶尔见面,白天又要来谈判。
Encounters at night and negotiator by day.
这是什么事?
What’s this?
她为什么要和我说话?
Why does she want to talk to me?
我怎么会知道? 既然你来了,那就自己去了解吧!
How would I know? Now that you are here, find out yourself!
那至少告诉我。
Then at least tell me.
我应该和谁谈谈?
Who should I talk to?
奈娜·贾斯瓦尔。
奈娜 Jaiswal.
我们现在要和邻居谈谈。
We are going to talk to the neighbours now.
哦!
Oh!
你现在要去吗?
You are going now?
去吧,女士。 我和你在一起。
Go ahead, ma’am. I am with you.
先生…
Sir…
她从哪里买♥♥的枪? 我要追踪它吗?
Where could she have bought the gun from? Shall I trace it?
你花了很多时间和女士在一起。
You’ve been spending a lot of time with ma’am.
你也想要勋章!
You want a medal too!
枪和罪魁祸首在一起,对吧?
The gun and the culprit are together, right?
是的先生。
Yes, sir.
为什么要增加工作量?
Why do you want to increase your workload?
来吧。 勋章夫人正在等待。
Come on. Medal ma’am is waiting.
奈娜扣押了 16 名儿童作为人♥质♥。
奈娜 is holding 16 children hostage.
-什么? -什么?
-What? -What?
那是不可能的!
That’s impossible!
嗯,这是可能的,因为它是真的。
Well, it is possible because it is true.
——这房♥子是奈娜的吗? -不。
-Does this house belong to 奈娜? -No.
它属于她的未婚夫 Rohit Mirchandani。
It belongs to her fiancé Rohit Mirchandani.
奈娜在这里经营一所幼儿园。
奈娜 runs a playschool here.
你的意思是他们两都参与了。
You mean they both are involved.
不,先生。 早上,罗希特就去办公室了。
No, sir. Rohit left for the office in the morning.
他在哪里工作?
Where does he work?
Chelaram 合伙人。
Chelaram associates.
他是著名的刑事律师。
He is a reputed criminal lawyer.
-现在有人可以给他打电♥话♥吗? -是的先生。
-Could someone call him right now? -Yes, sir.
乔希夫人打电♥话♥
Mrs Joshi calling
阿姨,你能告诉我发生了什么事吗?
Aunty, could you please tell me what’s happening?
-她怎么了? 罗希特。
-What happened to her? Rohit.
这是检查员贾维德汗。
This is inspector Javed Khan.
听着,先生。
Listen, sir.
奈娜正在挂断我的电♥话♥。 她还好吗? 她还好吗?
奈娜 is disconnecting my calls. Is she fine? Is she okay?
我真的很担心她,先生。 -你在哪里?
I am really worried about her, sir. -Where are you?
先生,我现在离家很远,但我正在回去的路上。
Sir, I am far from home right now, but I am on my way back.
将您的实时位置和您的车牌发送到此号♥码。
Send your live location and your car number plate to this number.
快点来。
Come soon.
这里的天气和情况每分钟都在恶化。
The weather and the situation here are getting worse by the minute.
先生,我可以……先生!
Sir, may I… Sir!
让我进去。我女儿在里面。
Let me go in. My daughter is inside.
-请冷静下来。 -到底发生了什么?
-Please calm down. -What the hell is happening?
立即叫您的警官来! 我们已经等了很久了。
Call your officers now! We’ve been waiting for a long time.
没有人向我们提供任何信息。 到底是怎么回事?
No one is giving us any information. What’s going on?
你一直在说同样的话。
You’ve been saying the same thing.
我们是他们的父母。 你不能这样搪塞我们。
We are their parents. You can’t stop us like this.
-请给他们打电♥话♥。 -你是负责人吗?
-Please call them. -Are you the one in charge?
– 打电♥话♥给你的官员。 -先生!
-Call your officers. -Sir!
先生,我明白你正在经历的事情。
Sir, I understand what you are going through.
不,你没有!
No, you don’t!
让我们见见我们的孩子。
Let us meet our children.
先生,我不能让你进去。
Sir, I can’t let you go inside.
我们不知道里面发生了什么。
We don’t know what’s happening inside.
我们不知道奈娜是谁或她想要什么。
We don’t know who 奈娜 is or what she wants.
但是,女士,请试着理解。
But, ma’am, please try to understand.
先生,我不能允许。
Sir, I cannot allow that.
如果你有任何关于娜娜的信息,
If you have any information about 奈娜,
-请告诉我们。 -女士…
-Please tell us. -Ma’am…
奈娜请了三个星期的病假。
奈娜 was on sick leave for three weeks.
她今天回来了。
She came back today.
这意味着幼儿园关门了。
This means the playschool was shut.
不,我是替补。
No. I was the substitute.
实际上,奈娜应该再过一周才回来。
Actually, 奈娜 wasn’t supposed to return for another week.
但她昨晚打电♥话♥给我,
But she called me last night
告诉我她今天要回来。
and told me that she was returning today.
女士,奈娜是个好女孩。
Ma’am, 奈娜 is a good girl.
-这非常令人震惊。 – 什么令人震惊?
-This is very shocking. -What shocking?
她在家长群里发了一段视频。
She has sent a video on the parents group.
她把视频上传到网上。
She uploaded the video online.
先生,请稍等片刻。
Sir, please wait for some time.
给我一些时间。 我会让你坐在里面。
Give me some time. I will have you seated inside.
Lokhande,带他们去咖啡店。
Lokhande, take them to the coffee shop.
– 否则媒体会包围他们。 -是的女士。
-Or the media will hound them. -Yes, ma’am.
拆除路障。 我只要小孩父母和我一起来。
Remove the barricades. I want only the parents to come with me.
她把视频发给了父母!
She sent the video to the parents!
她自己报了警。
She called the police herself.
她不过是一个该死的注意力寻求者。
She is nothing but a bloody attention seeker.
Dheeraj,查看 奈娜 Jaiswal 的社交媒体页面。
Dheeraj, check 奈娜 Jaiswal’s social media pages.
-好的。 -她在做什么
-Okay. -What was she doing
在过去的三周里,她在哪里?
during the last three weeks and where she was?
我现在想要所有的信息。
I want all the information right now.
-赶快。 – 连接我的手♥机♥。
-Hurry up. -Connect my phone.
好的,先生。
Okay, sir.
来吧!走!
Come on! Move!
-赶快! -战术团队?
-Hurry up! -Tactical team?
这些人? 你…
These people? You…
你为什么把他们叫到这里来? 里面有小孩吧?
Why did you call them here? There are kids inside, right?
我知道里面有孩子,但他们在枪口下。
I know there are children inside, but they are at gunpoint.
你想在那里放更多的枪吗?
And you want to put more guns in there?
凯茜,孩子们会被炸成碎片的!
Cathy, the children will be blown to pieces!
你疯了吗?
Have you lost your mind?
你敢这样跟我说话。
Don’t you dare talk to me like that.
不要浪费时间。 目标就在这里。
Don’t waste time. The target is right here.
冲进该死的房♥子,结束这一切。
Storm the bloody house and get this over with.
不要谈论预防措施。
Don’t talk about precautions.
我从没见过你用枪上的安全锁。
I have never seen you use the safety lock on your gun.
因为我的枪总是在我的控制之下。
Because my gun is always in my control.
这个操作也将在我的控制之下。
This operation will also be under my control.
她把我叫到这里。
She called me here.
我是负责人。
I am the one in charge.
我会做出决定并下达命令。
I will make decisions and give orders.
你明白吗,女士?
Do you understand, ma’am?
队长,只听我的命令!
Captain, on my orders only!
收到,女士。
Copy that, ma’am.
拜托了伙计们。 赶快。
Come on, guys. Hurry up.
你只需要打个电♥话♥。 为什么需要这么长时间?
You just have to make a call. Why is it taking so long?
先生,请稍等。 请。
Sir, just a minute. Please.
请再派两个人去街垒。 快的!
Please send two more men to the barricade. Quick!
奈娜
奈娜
-耳机。 -女士。
-Headset. -Ma’am.
你好,奈娜。
Hello, 奈娜.
贾维德汗。
Javed Khan.
看,没有人有兴趣等待那么久。
Look, no one is interested in waiting around.
里面有不知道的孩子。
There are children inside who are unaware.
他们的父母为他们惆怅。
Their parents are pining for them.
警♥察♥很担心,因为我们面临压力。
The police are worried because we are under pressure.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!