看那边
Look! Over there!
他们的船真大
Their ship is so big.
我们的船要是也那么棒就好了
Wish ours was that fancy.
我会超开心的
I’d be so happy if ours was that fancy.
-因为那样… -为什么
– ‘Cause then… – Why is that?
因为它更好看吗
Because it looks better?
这艘船带我们安然度过许多风暴
This boat has seen us through many a storm.
别看它其貌不扬
It may not look like much,
但它有着那艘船永远都不会有的东西
but it has something theirs never will.
是什么呢 烂木头和老鼠吗
What? Wood rot and rats?
孩子们有学到些什么吗 亲爱的
Are the children learning something, dear?
现在还不好说
It is unclear.
行了
All right,
坐下 孩子们
sit, children.
我想是时候给你们讲讲
I think it’s time that I told you the story…
阿♥拉♥丁 公主和神灯的故事了
of Aladdin, the princess, and the lamp.
一盏灯有什么特别的
What’s so special about a lamp?
这可是盏神灯
This is a magic lamp.
也许你可以唱出来
Maybe if you sing.
你把故事唱出来 效果会更好
It’s better when you sing.
不不 不唱 今天我很累了
No, no. No singing. It’s been a long day.
试想遥远他方
Imagine a land, it’s a faraway place
那里驼商游荡
Where the caravan camels roam
你遨游于语言文化万方
Where you wander among ev’ry culture and tongue
虽说喧扰 到底仍是家乡
It’s chaotic but hey, it’s home
当风自东来
When the wind’s from the east
日升西方
And the sun’s from the west
杯中之沙总有正确之想
And the sand in the glass is right
下来停驻 跳上魔毯起飞
Come on down, stop on by, hop a carpet and fly
去又一个阿♥拉♥伯之夜徜徉
To another Arabian night
当你蜿蜒于街道小巷
As you wind through the streets
穿梭于传说中的市井瓦廊
And the fabled bazaars
货摊上堆满豆蔻多样
With the cardamom-cluttered stalls
可闻香料芬芳 可为锦缎披肩
You can smell e’vry spice, while you haggle the price
好好砍价算账
Of the silks and the satin shawls
当你穿行迷宫 耳畔乐声清亮
The music that plays as you move through a maze
醉于快乐无他想
In the haze of your pure delight
置身舞步蹁跹 恍惚失了方向
You are caught in a dance, you are lost in the trance
在又一个阿♥拉♥伯之夜
Of another Arabian night
阿♥拉♥伯之夜
Arabian nights
正如阿♥拉♥伯之晌
Like Arabian days
总是热情似火 肆意张扬
More often than not are hotter than hot
其乐无穷享
In a lot of good ways
阿♥拉♥伯之夜
Arabian nights
正如阿♥拉♥伯之梦
Like Arabian dreams
这片充满魔法与沙的神奇地方
This mystical land of magic and sand
绝对超乎你的想象
Is more than it seems
有条道路
There’s a road
带你去往
That may lead you
贪婪或善良
To good or to greed
只看你祈愿之力指向何方
Through the power your wishing commands
让黑暗渐降 找寻未知宝藏
Let the darkness unfold or find fortunes untold
你的命运握于自己之掌
Well, your destiny lies in your hands
只有一人能进入此地
Only one may enter here.
一个价值深藏内心的人
One whose worth lies far within.
未经雕琢的璞玉
The diamond in the rough.
阿♥拉♥伯之夜
Arabian nights
正如阿♥拉♥伯之晌
Like Arabian days
帷幕渐拉开
They seem to excite take off and take flight
精彩纷呈上
To shock and amaze
去找那块未经雕琢的璞玉
Seek thee out the diamond in the rough.
阿♥拉♥伯之夜
Arabian nights
笼于阿♥拉♥伯之月
‘Neath Arabian moons
愚者猝不及防
A fool off his guard
会摔得遍体鳞伤
Could fall and fall hard
在那茫茫沙丘上
Out there on the dunes
你的猴子叫什么名字
What’s your monkey’s name?
阿布
Abu.
真是只可爱的猴子
He’s a lovely monkey.
你的项链也很不错
That’s a lovely necklace.
他来自哪里
So, where does Abu come from?
他…
He, uh…
我觉得这是我的东西
I think this belongs to me.
日安 小姐们
Good day, ladies.
好吧
Okay.
阿布
Abu.
成果如何 阿布
How’d we do, Abu?
好小猴
Good monkey.
给我站住 阿♥拉♥丁
Stop right there, Aladdin.
不管你今天偷了什么 我都不想要
Whatever it is you stole today, I don’t want it.
慢着 我可什么都没偷
Whoa, whoa. I didn’t steal anything.
这是个价值连城的传家宝
It’s a family heirloom that’s worth a lot.
一包枣子换这东西 不能再多了
I’ll give you a bag of dates for it, nothing more.
祖拉 你我都清楚这东西至少值三包枣子
Zulla, we both know it’s worth at least three bags.
拿上那包枣子 滚出去
Take the bag of dates and get out!
快走
Go!
发发善心
Please.
闪开点 街头鼠辈
Move it, you street rat.
给你 阿布
Here you go, Abu.
瞧一瞧看一看
Come here!
新鲜活鱼 我们抓 你们买♥♥
Fresh fish! We catch them, you buy them!
你得尝尝这个
Try this, please. Please.
糖枣和开心果
Sugar dates and pistachios!
你好
Hello.
你们饿吗 给 拿些饼吃
Are you hungry? Here, take some bread.
你偷我兄弟的东西
You steal from my brother.
偷 不 我…
Stealing? No, I…
付钱 或者把手镯给我
You pay, or I take bracelet.
先生 我没有钱
Sir, I don’t have any money.
放开我
Let go of me!
-不 -悠着点 贾马尔
– No. – Whoa! Take it easy, Jamal.
卡利勒没看着摊子
Kalil walks away from the stall…
这女人 这女人就偷了饼
and this one, this one, she steals the bread.
那两个孩子很饿
Those children were hungry!
-我… -行 让我跟她谈谈
– I… – Okay, give me a minute.
你这街头鼠辈少管闲事
You keep your little street rat nose out of it! Huh?
你身上有钱吗
Do you have any money?
没有
No.
好 相信我
Okay, trust me.
-给你 -等等
– Here you go. – Wait!
你不就想要这个吗
This is what you wanted, right?
是啊 多谢
Yeah. Thank you.
行了 吃个苹果 抱歉给你添麻烦了
Okay, and an apple. For your troubles.
-真好 -那是我…
– Nice! – That was my…
不拿回手镯我是不会走的
I’m not leaving without my bracelet!
你是说这个手镯吗
You mean this bracelet?
走吧
Come on.
阿♥拉♥丁 阿♥拉♥丁和小偷
Aladdin! Thief with Aladdin!
-我们惹上麻烦了吗 -除非你被抓住
– Are we in trouble? – Only if you get caught.
-阿♥拉♥丁 -沿着那条巷子走
– Aladdin! – Down that alley.
小猴认识路
Monkey knows the way.
-守卫 守卫 -阿布
– Guards! Guards! – Abu.
你会没事的
You’ll be fine.
他们偷了我的东西
They stole from me!
-就在那儿 阿♥拉♥丁 -你站住
– Over there! Aladdin! – Hey, you!
你在找这个吗 贾马尔
You looking for this, Jamal?
阿♥拉♥丁 你这街头鼠辈
Aladdin, you street rat!
一跃命得保
Gotta keep one jump ahead of the bread line
一晃躲砍刀
One swing ahead of the sword

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!