Home 同性电影 雌雄莫辨(2011)

雌雄莫辨(2011)

0
雌雄莫辨(2011)

我给孩子们送饭了
I’ll bring the children’s.
诺伯斯先生…
Mr. Nobbs…?
摩尔太太 她比较喜欢玫瑰花
Mrs. Moore. She prefers roses.
百合让她打喷嚏
Lilies make her sneeze.
-明白了 -那好
– Oh… I see. – Yes… well.
我听到你和
I heard yourself and Mr.Page
佩吉先生聊了好一会儿
chattering away into the small hours.
他很不错呢
He’s a fine man he is.

Who?
佩吉先生 他结婚了吗
Mr. Page. Is he married?
我们没谈论这个话题
We didn’t discuss that sort of thing.
那”你们”谈了什么
Then what did “we” discuss?
赌马
Horses.
对 赌马
Yes. Backing horses.
佩吉先生很喜欢赛马之类的
Mr. Page is a great one for racing and so on.
喜欢马…
For horses…
喝茶吗 佩吉先生
A… a cup of tea, Mr. Page?
诺伯斯先生 我知道这里持续供茶
Do you know, Mr. Nobbs, I believe this house runs on tea.
今早我喝了有
I must have been offered
四五杯茶了
three or four cups of it already this morning.
我想…
Well, I wanted to…
要给佩吉先生送点什么吗
Will I take something in to Mr. Page?
好的 乖女孩
Oh, yes, good girl.
他想全心工作 早点结束
He wants to work through and finish early.
我得说 洗衣房♥的油漆味
I declare, the smell of paint from that laundry room
让我有点想吐
is making me feel sick.
晨吐吗
Oh, is it the morning sickness, is it?
海伦·道斯 很好笑吗
You just think you are the funniest thing on earth, Helen Dawes.
大家听着 这是乔·麦金斯先生
So, everyone, this is Mr. Joe Mackins.
他工作了一晚 信不信由你
He has worked all night long and believe it or not,
他修好了锅炉
he has tamed that boiler of ours!
太好了
Oh, thank God for that!
我一直想 我们缺个有力气的小伙子
Now I’ve been thinking that we need a strong man about the house,
所以麦金斯先生将在这里工作
So I have asked Mr. Mackins to stay on.
-诺伯斯 -夫人
– Mr. Nobbs! – Madam.
等麦金斯先生吃了东西
After Mr. Mackins has had something to eat,
你去带他看看院子里的那间屋
would you show him to the yard room.
是 夫人
Yes, madam.
欢迎来到莫里森旅馆
Welcome to Morrison’s, Mr. Mackins!
贝克夫人刚刚说明天有个舞会
Mrs. Baker has been talking about a party tomorrow?
是我们的化妆舞会
It’s our fancy-dress ball.
我们每年都举办
We have it every year.
我们不装扮 这只是给客人准备的舞会
We don’t dress up. It’s only for the guests.
真可惜
That’s a shame.
你从哪来
Where are you from, then?
-你哪来的 -考克
– Where are you from? – Cork?
考克
Cork?
你疯了吗
Are you mad, are you?
我当然从戈尔韦来
I’m from Galway, of course.
我以我奶奶的名义发誓
I declare to my granny,
你要是不知道两者的区别
if you don’t know the difference…
考克 戈尔韦对都柏林来说都一样
Cork, Galway… it’s all the same to a Dublin man.
你是个土生土长的都柏林人吧
Oh, a Jackeen, are you?
对外界一点不知道吧
Never would have known?
我从小在郡长街长大
Born and bred in Sheriff Street, where
不过从没见过郡长
no sheriff was ever known to venture.
诺伯斯先生 这回给我送来什么好吃的
What delicacy have you got for me this time, Mister Nobbs?
别担心
Don’t worry.
我会为你保守秘密的
Your secret is safe with me.
我只是担心
It’s just that I’m afraid…
如果贝克夫人知道了
you see… in case Mrs. Baker…
诺伯斯先生
Mr. Nobbs.
-又回来了 -下午茶时间到了
– You’re back. – Tea-time.
天哪 我不想喝茶 别给我端茶了
Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Not more tea!
你想听听我的故事吗
Do you want to hear my story?
也没啥好说的
It’s not much to tell.
我以前
I was married
嫁给了一个油漆工
to a house-painter, as it happens,
他是个酒鬼 土霸
a drunk and a bully.
有天晚上他跑回家
One night he came home scuttered
打了我一顿
and gave me the usual fighting,
这次他打得更厉害
Only this time he rounded it off with an almighty kick,
就这样
and that was the end of that.
那你怎么办的
What did you do?
我拿了他的东西 走了
I took his things, and I left.
这是他的工作服
This is his work-coat,
这么多年来 我一直保存着
I’ve kept it, all these years,
为了记住他这个混♥蛋♥
to remember him by, the fucking waster.
那你…又结婚了
So you’re still… married.
是的
I am.
她叫凯瑟琳
Her name is Cathleen.
姑娘们 吃晚饭了
Girls, it’s time to start the dinner.
休伯特·佩吉 墙上那块潮渍弄好了没有
Hubert Page, have you dealt with that damp patch yet?
多纳吉夫人 您真是个严格的监工
You’re a terrible slave driver, Mrs. Donaghue, so you are.
那你是个万人迷喽
And you’re just a big ladies man.
你说你娶了一个女人
So you married… a woman?
我遇见了一个和我一样孤独的女孩
I met a girl as lonely as myself.
我们找了个住处
We fixed up to get a place,
分摊房♥租什么的
sharing the rent and all that.
她做裁缝生意
She had her dressmaking,
我做油漆工
I had my work.
但总有些闲言碎语
But people began to talk, so…
所以我们就结婚了
we got married.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
阿尔伯特
Albert.
你的真名
Your real name.
阿尔伯特
Albert.
佩吉先生 我听说你喜欢赌一把
Listen, Mr. Page, I hear tell you’re a betting man.
能给我指点一下明天的赛马比赛吗
Have you a tip for Leopardstown tomorrow?
我输不起了
I’m in need of a winner.
金杯赛时我赌闪电小子 结果输个精光
I lost my shirt on Lightning Lad in the Gold Cup.
输得像闪电啊
Ligtning, my arse!
干得不错 佩吉先生
You did a grand job, Mr. Page.
-谢谢你出色的工作 -谢谢夫人
– For your salubrious. – Thank you, madam.
要是我有钱能把整个房♥子都刷一遍多好啊
If only I could afford to have the whole place done!
以你内行眼光
Could you possibly tell me in your expert opinion…
你觉得得多少钱
How much do you think it would cost?
全刷一遍吗
To paint the whole interior?
-是啊 -那么…
– Indeed. – Oh, well then…
我想想
Eh… let me think.
走廊到这儿
Well, it’s all this end here…
咖啡间
the coffee room…
-那是餐厅吗 -是的
– Is that the dinning room? – Yes.
客房♥几层
How many guest floors?
-两层 -两层啊
– Two. – Two.
估计大概
Well, it’s only an estimate, but
不能少于200镑
I’d say it couldn’t be done for under two-hundred pounds.
200 天哪
Two-hundred! Oh, my!
那就没戏了
Well, aren’t I the dreamer!
我连个新锅炉工都请不起
I can’t even afford a new boiler.
-晚安 佩吉先生 -晚安 夫人
– Good night, Mr. Page. – Good night, madam.
梦里会梦到漂亮房♥子的
I’ll dream of more salubrious rooms.
天哪
Jesus!
-佩吉先生 -天哪
– Mr. Page! – God almighty!
吓我一跳
You scared the be Jesus out of me!
-你怎么做到的 -什么
– How did you manage it? – What?
结婚
To marry?
简单 你也行
Easy! You could do it yourself.
服务生
Waiter!
摩尔先生 有何吩咐
Mr. Moore, Sir?