医生早
Doctor.
知道店里住了贵族与小姐吗
Did you know we have a Lord and Lady staying?
是吗
Is that so.
给个机会吧
What do you think, any chance?
很抱歉 没有余地了
I’m sorry, there’s nothing here.
我在安德利恩两年了
I was two years at the Adriane.
你本来可以继续呆的
Maybe you should have stayed there.
我愿意付出一切…
Look, I’ll do anything…
-早上好 诺伯斯 -早上好 诺伯斯
– Good morning, Nobbs. – Morning, Nobbs.
米利小姐 乔治小主人
Mistress Milly, Master George.
伙计 吃早饭了
Buddy! Breakfast!
要叫醒姑娘们吗
Shall we wake the girls?
那顶帽子很重要 小心点
That hat is very important. Be careful with that.
姑娘们 把被单弄得漂亮干净
Make those sheets nice and clean, good girls.
你是来帮我们修锅炉的吗
Hey, are you the fellow for the boiler for us?
我是锅炉工
I’m a boiler man.
你肯定没怎么睡 一早就往这赶了
Welll, you certainly took your sweet time in getting here.
贝克夫人在里面等你 进来吧
Mrs. Baker is waiting inside. Come on inside.
跟我走
Follow me.
-贝克夫人 -阿尔伯特
– Misses Baker, madam. – Albert,
休伯特·佩吉明早要工作
Mr. Hubert Page is working in the morning
他刚来 要个休息的地方
and has come over and asked us for a bed
我说他说 他可以和你凑合着睡一晚
so I’ve told him he can muddle in with you for one night.
跟我吗 夫人
With… with me, madam?
是的 诺伯斯先生 和你
Yes, Mr. Nobbs. With you.
-但是 -但是?
– But… – But?
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我的床破破烂烂的
My bed is full of lumps.
破破烂烂
Full of lumps!
六个月前 你的床才换的
Your bed was it was re-picked and buttoned just six months ago!
你在瞎说什么
What are you talking about?
它曾破破烂烂 夫人 是曾经
So it was, Madam, so it was.
但您知道的
But you see,
我睡得很浅
I’m a very light sleeper,
又容易失眠 怕佩吉先生会被吵醒
and me being sleepless might keep Mr. Page awake.
我想他在咖啡厅的
I’m thinking he might be better off on a sofa
沙发上能睡得更好些
in the coffee room.
睡咖啡厅的沙发
On a sofa in the coffee room!
我不想给他添麻烦
I don’t want to be an inconvenience.
今晚不太冷
It’s a fine night.
我多走走就暖了
I’ll keep myself warm with a sharp walk.
不必那样做 佩吉先生
You’ll do nothing of the kind, Mr. Page!
当然 贝克夫人
Of course, Mrs. Baker.
如果佩吉先生愿意和我一起睡
If Mr. Page is pleased to share my bed,
随时欢迎 无限荣幸
he’s welcome, I’m sure.
就该这样想
You should think so indeed.
很好 就这样定了
Right, it’s settled then.
贝克夫人 锅炉工来了
Mrs. Baker, Madam, the men of the boiler has just arrived.
你有霍尔曼家的介绍信吗
Have you a letter from Holmans’?
霍尔曼家?
Holmans?
那个水管工 没有
The plumbers? No.
我记得你说他是霍尔曼家介绍来的
I thought you said he was from Holmans’?
是的 他们没给你…
Oh, yes… I… Didn’t they give you…
没有 我没有提到过霍尔曼家呀
No, indeed. I said nothing about Holmans’.
我以为你说了他们给了你…
I thought you said they gave you…
我只说了我知道怎么修锅炉
I said I know about boilers.
那你真的
And do you
会修锅炉吗
know about boilers?
当然 夫人
I do, madam.
我是锅炉学徒
I’m an apprenticed boiler-man.
既然来了 就去瞧瞧吧
Well, since you’re here, you might as well come
看能不能修好那家伙
and have a look at the blessed thing.
-辛苦了 波莉 -哪里 夫人
– Thank you, Polly. – Thanks, madam.
就是这里
There, now.
这可是生活必需品啊
It’s the bain of our lives.
希望你能想点办法
I’m depending on you to put some manners on it.
明天有化妆舞会
We have our costume ball tomorrow,
这个最重要了 一定要修好才行
it’s of the utmost importance that it’s in full working order.
我会尽力的 夫人
I’ll do my best, Madam.
好的
Right then.
晚安 麦金斯先生
Good night, Mr. Mackins.
天啊
Jesus!
你是女人
You’re a woman!
你不会告发我吧 佩吉先生
You won’t tell on me, will you Mr. Page?
-我给您下跪了 -别跪 起来
– I’m on my knees. – Stop that! Get up!
求您了
I’m begging you!
别告发我 佩吉先生
You won’t tell on me, Mr. Page!
别让我这个可怜的女人没了生计…
And stop a poor woman from making a living…
那会要了我的命的
It would be the end of me!
我不想死在救济院
I don’t want to finish up in the poorhouse!
-快别哭哭闹闹的 -不不不
– Stop blubbering! – No, no, no.
-快从地上起来 -不 别告发我
– Get up off the floor! – No! Don’t!
冷静点 你想吵醒所有人吗
Get a hold of yourself! You’ll wake the entire fucking hotel!
-你不打算告发我吗 -别吵了
– You won’t tell on me? – Stop with your noise!
你干嘛突然跳起来
What were you doing jumping around like that for anyway?
有一只跳蚤
It was a flea.
我受不了跳蚤咬
I’m a martyr to fleas.
你肯定带了只跳蚤来
You must have brought one in with you.
到早上我肯定全身都是斑了
I’ll be covered in blotches in the morning!
好吧 够了
Alright… alright!
冷静点
Just get a hold of yourself.
你干嘛扮成男人
So why are you dressed like a fellow?
要不是你带来一只跳蚤
No one would have suspected me until the day of my death,
我到死都没人会怀疑我
if it hadn’t been for the flea you brought in!
那么…
So…
诺伯斯先生
Mr. Nobbs,
你觉得我们现在该怎么做
what do you suggest we do now?
睡同一张床是不可以的了
As far as our sleeping arrangements are concerned?
有什么想法
Any ideas?
算了 你睡床上吧
Ah… go on… you take the bed.
我下楼去找张沙发之类的睡
I’ll go downstairs and find a sofa or something…
-别 -那怎么办
– No. – So what then?
如果你没睡这里
Mrs. Baker will have my hide
贝克夫人会发现我是女的的
if she finds out you didn’t sleep here.
-你睡床上 -那你睡哪里
– You take the bed. – And where will you sleep?
这里 我不介意的
Here. I don’t mind.
-别装可怜了 -别 求您了
– Don’t be pathetic! – No, please!
我了解她
I know her.
请答应别说出去
Just promise you won’t tell.
天啊
Jesus!
-得了 -你答应了
– Alright! – You promise?
不会说出去
You won’t tell?
只要能睡觉 我什么都答应
Yes, I will promise anything. I just need to get some sleep.

Here.
也许能让你舒服点
Might as well just make yourself comfortable!
这个也给你
And that.
我可没说要跟你睡的
I didn’t ask to share your bloody bed!
就该在咖啡厅走动取暖的
Oh, should have gone for a walk.
天啊…
Bloody hell…
迟了一小时了
An hour late.
-九号♥房♥拉铃了吗 -是的 有一会儿了
– Has 9 rung their bell yet? – Yes, a while ago.
早上好 诺伯斯先生
Good morning, Mr. Nobbs.
你的新床友如何
How was your new bedfellow?
我没法睡 还迟到了
I couldn’t sleep. Now I’m late.
偶尔迟到一次
Well I wouldn’t worry with that
没啥大不了的
about being late for one morning.
早上好 诺伯斯先生
Good morning, Mr. Nobbs.
-早上好 先生 -佩吉 休伯特·佩吉
– Good morning, Mr…? – Page. Hubert Page.
很高兴见到你
Charmed to meet you.
-诺伯斯先生很害羞的 -我知道
– He’s a shy one, our Mr. Nobbs. – Oh, I know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!