先生 四面都是浅滩
Sir, shoals on every side.
不知道是沙滩还是礁石
Sand or reef, I cannot say.
船长 马来的海盗把我们围困住了
Captain, the malay pirates have us cornered.
必须弃船投降
We must surrender.
放弃我父亲的船 也不能保住你的命 费尔普斯先生
Surrendering my father’s ship will not guarantee survival, Mr. Phelps.
有浅水
Shallow water.
正前方向 满帆前进
Dead ahead, full sails!
船长 船要搁浅了
Captain! The ship will run aground.
这完全不可能
It’s impossible!
没有什么是不可能的 费尔普斯先生
You know my views on that word, Mr. Phelps.
满帆前进 满帆
Full sails. Full sails!
满帆 伙计们
Full sails, boys.
满帆前进
Full sails!
全力向左转 哈珀
Hard to port, Harper!
满帆向左转弯 会让我们翻船的
Turning to port at full sail will tip us over.
一点没错
Exactly!
伙计们 把船帆放下来
Lads, get those sails down!
我们时间可不多啊
We haven’t got all day!
大家坚持住
Hold on, everyone!
水太浅了
It’s too shallow.
我们必须满帆
We need full sails!
威尔 挺住 兄弟 救命
Will! Hold on, lad! -Help!
船要翻啦
She’s going over.
挺住 伙计们
Hold on, boys!
挺住 伙计们
Hold on, lads!
船长 你成功了
You did it, captain!
战胜不可能的唯一办法就是要相信凡事皆有可能
The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible.
把航线设往伦敦 哈珀
Set a course for London, Harper.
这里的任务已经完成了
Our work here is done.
拉起主桅操桁索 伙计们 我们回家啦
Splice the mainbrace, lads! We’re going home!
欢迎船长上岸
Captain ashore.
船长好
Captain.
母亲
Mother.
你总算回来了
Here you are. Finally.
金斯利小姐
Miss kingsleigh?
大家等你和奇迹号♥已经一年了
You and the wonder have been expected for over a year.
途中遇到点麻烦事 海盗之类的
There were complications.
世人皆幻影
Pirates and such.
账册在船舱里
The ledgers are in my cabin.
麻烦您转告艾斯科男爵 我想马上见他
And would you please let lord ascot know i should like to see him immediately.
当你在海上的时候 艾斯科男爵已经过世了
I’m afraid lord ascot passed away whilst you were at sea.
他的爵位传给了儿子继承了
The title’s been passed on to his son.
海密仕 没错
Hamish? -Indeed.
他是董事会主席
Now chairman of the board.
真是悲哀
How unfortunate.
你写给我的信太少了
Your letters were so infrequent.
我简直搞不清你前后都去过哪里
I hardly know where you’ve been all this time.
母亲 中国真不可思议
Mother, China’s incredible.
我们顺着长江一直深入到内陆
We followed the yangtze deep into the interior.
那里大多数人从没见过黄头发的人
Most of the people had never seen a person with yellow hair before.
当时你不害怕吗 当然怕
Were you never afraid? -Of course.
但是一想到父亲就不怕了
But, when I was, I thought of father.
你跟他可真像啊
You sound just like him.
我真想他
I miss him.
我也想
I do, too.
只是这时间过得好快
But the years pass quickly for me now.
时间真是太残酷了
Time is a cruel master.
时间是小偷 还是恶棍
Time is a thief. And a villain.
听说今晚艾斯科家要举办爵位继承典礼
I hear the ascots are marking Hamish’s succession tonight.
太好了
Perfect.
我们可得去
We should go.
我们的邀请信就当是被邮局搞丢了吧
I’m afraid the invitation must have been lost in the post.
才不是呢 艾斯科夫人以前说过 永远欢迎我们
Nonsense. Lady ascot once said we would always be welcome.
况且我还要给海密仕提个建议
Besides, I have a proposition for Hamish.
海密仕去年结婚了 爱丽丝
Hamish married last year, Alice.
你当众拒婚的事 好像已经过去了
He seems to have got over your public rejection.
我要提的是商业建议 母亲
A business proposition, mother.
你又要离开家
You’re leaving again?
这么快吗
So soon?
家里有些事情你要是能操一下心 说不定更有用
There are matters here which might benefit from your attention.
等我完成下一次航行
After my next voyage…
你就什么都不用担心了
You won’t have to worry about anything.
那么今晚的事能不让我担心吗
Am I permitted to worry about tonight?
你要是穿那件黄色的连衣裙就好了
I do wish you’d worn that yellow dress.
我这一身觐见清朝皇太后都没问题
If it’s good enough for the dowager empress of China…
到艾斯科家更没问题
Then it’s good enough for the ascots.
你为什么总是这么强势呢
Must you always be so headstrong?
不好吗 强势点儿岂不更有趣
No. It’s just more fun that way.
她穿的这是什么衣服
What is she wearing?
这是金斯利
It’s the kingsleigh girl.
劳驾 借过
Excuse me.
简直是不伦不类
Outrageous.
跟演马戏似的
Circus performer.
金斯利小姐
Miss kingsleigh?
你怎么来这儿了
What are you doing here?
我来给艾斯科男爵汇报情况
I’ve come to give my report to lord ascot.
好吧
Right.
跟我来吧
Well, follow me.
海伦
Helen.
真没想到你来了
What a surprise.
爱丽丝 欢迎回家
Alice. Well. Welcome home.
我们还怕你和我们家的船都再也回不来了
We were afraid you might never come back with our ship.
是我的船 你好 海密仕
My ship. Hello, Hamish.
正式场合我总是叫他艾斯科男爵
It’s proper to refer to my husband as lord ascot.
我们今天办这个晚会说到底就为这事
That is why we’re having this little soirée after all.
金斯利小姐 这是我的妻子 亚历山德拉
Miss kingsleigh, this is my wife, Alexandra.
新的艾斯科夫人
The new lady ascot.
海密仕说过去这三年你在周游世界
Hamish tells me you’ve traveled the world these last three years.
对 刚回来
Yes. I’ve just returned.
那么 感觉怎样
How was it?
世界吗
The world?
是的
Yes.
特别美好 我想你们也该去看看
Highly enjoyable. You should visit it sometime.
冒昧前来打扰 请男爵见谅
Apologies for the intrusion, lord ascot…
我来是为了陈述情况
But I’ve come to give my report.
好的
Of course.
随我来 金斯利小姐
Follow me, miss kingsleigh.
还有您 哈考特先生
And you, Mr. harcourt.
先生们 请容我介绍 爱丽丝·金斯利小姐
Gentlemen, might I introduce miss Alice kingsleigh.
金斯利小姐 这是董事会
Miss kingsleigh, the board.
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
世界已敞开怀抱 我们必须抓紧行动
The world has opened to us, but we must move quickly.
所以我相信 如果我们进一步探索乌江和马来
It is my belief that further expeditions along the wu river…
对不起 金斯利小姐
I’m sorry, miss kingsleigh.
不会再有什么进一步的探索了
There will be no further expeditions.
什么
What?
目前我们的办事处还有一个职位适合你
Now, there is a position in our clerking office.
不过你得先从管理文件做起
You will start in files…
但要及早
But in time…
这和中国无关 对吗
This isn’t about China, is it?
你这样做无非是因为当初我拒绝了你的求婚
It’s because I turned you down when you asked me to marry you.
我很抱歉 金斯利小姐 我们能为你做的就这么多了
I am sorry, miss kingsleigh, but this is all that we can do for you.
这一行再没有别的公♥司♥会雇佣女性文员了
No other company is in the business of hiring female clerks.
更别说是女船长了
Let alone ship’s captains.
你不能这么做
You can’t do this.
我有公♥司♥10%的股份
I own 10% of the company.
是你父亲留给我的公♥司♥股份
Your father set those shares aside for me.
纠正一点
Correction.
他把股份给了你母亲
He gave them to your mother…
你母亲去年又卖♥♥给了我
Who sold them to me a year ago, while you were gone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!