不必了 我自己去见他
Oh, no mind! I’ll announce myself.
滴滴答 你在哪里
Tick tock! Where are you?
滴滴答 你在哪里
Tick tock! Where are you?
滴滴答
Tick tock!
来了 亲爱的
Coming, my love!
礼物
Present!
当然有
Of course.
我的好宝贝
My darling…
今天你的头看上去特别特别的大
May I say that your head is looking very, very big today.
我送给你一个特别的礼物 它完全是用爱心制♥作♥完成的
I present you with a gift made entirely out of love.
当然还有 一点点♥金♥属和木材 你懂的
And also a little bit of metal and wood, of course.
我知道你非常喜欢精致的小礼物
I know how you love the tiny things.
我会永远珍藏它的
I’ll treasure it forever.
好的
Good!
天哪
Oh, dear.
超时空魔球
The chronosphere.
你这是怎么了 我亲爱的
What troubles you, my dear?
你知道我真正想要的是什么
You know what it is that I desire.
但是宝贝 自你来以后 我已经为你做了很多了
But, my love, i have done so much for you already.
对 这全都很好
Yes, yes, that’s all very well.
但你明白吗
But don’t you see?
用我的大脑袋
That… With my big brain…
和你的
And your…
小时空魔球
Little chronosphere…
我就能回去找我妹妹报仇雪恨了
I could get even with my sister.
从此我们还能掌控过去 现在 还有未来
And we could rule the past, the present, and the future.
你的要求的确很离谱 亲爱的
You ask the impossible, my dear.
无论如何我都不可能给你超时空魔球
I cannot give you the chronosphere.
爱我的话就给我了
You would if you loved me.
没人爱我
No one loves me.
也没人怕我
No one fears me.
可是我真的爱你 亲爱的
But I do love you.
亲一个
Kiss?

Oh, no.
万世之钟
The grand clock!
威金斯
Wilkins!
我在您后面 先生
Right behind you, sir!
滴滴答
Tick tock!
秒钟变分钟了
Seconds into minutes.
滴滴答
Tick tock!
别抛下我一个人 我现在很生气
Don’t abandon me when I’m sulking!
你怎么回事
What’s the matter with you?
超时空魔球
The chronosphere.
爱丽丝
Alice.

No!
拦住她
Stop her!
拦住她 你们这群废物
Stop her, you imbeciles!
是哪个白♥痴♥加的标志
Which idiot labeled that?
是您加的 主人
You did, my lord.
谢谢你承认自己的错误
Thank you for admitting your mistake.
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
该怎么操作呢
How do I work this?
暂停 停下
Halt! Stop!
停下 你个贼老鼠
Stop, you little mouse!
不 不
No. No!
我是什么样 告诉我 我能接受
How do I look? Tell me. I can take it.
他只是个人形蛋壳
He’s a mere shell of a man.
真像是轮船
It’s like a ship.
正向前行
Dead ahead.
来 四脚兽 去叼它
Come, quadruped. Fetch!
疯帽子
Hatter!
别担心 疯帽子
Don’t worry, hatter.
我会救你和你家人的
I’ll save you and your family.
爱丽丝
Alice?
那个爱丽丝
The Alice?
杀死我的加勃沃奇的那个人
Slayer of my jabberbabywocky?
就是那个爱丽丝 她害得我被地下王国驱赶出来的
The very reason why I have been banished from my kingdom?
那个爱丽丝
That Alice?
蠢货
Idiot!
我要砍掉她的脑袋
I want her head!
您还好吗 先生
Are you all right, sir?
已经开始了
It has begun.
没有了超时空魔球
Without the chronosphere…
万世之钟就会彻底崩溃
The grand clock will break down.
我自己就会停止运行
Time myself will stop…
地下王国 一切都会随之毁灭 不复存在
And all in underland will perish.
您是说毁灭
Did you say perish?
威金斯 你必须保证让万世之钟一直转动不停
Wilkins, you must keep the grand clock ticking.
我 我说话声太大了吗
Me? I said that out loud, didn’t I?
我是说遵命 先生
I mean, of course, sir.
而我必须找到那个幼儿园小朋友
And I must find the kindergartner.
我的天
Oh, my goodness!
出什么事了
What’s happening?
她一定是拿到魔球了
She must have the chronosphere.
要当心 我的爱丽丝 大家的希望都交给你了
Take care, dear Alice. All our hopes fly with you.
女王决战日
Horunvendush day!

You!
快把我的东西还给我
Give me what is mine!
还给我
Give it back…
不然我就会一点都不剩了
Or there will be none of me left.
回来
Come back!
你跟时间赛跑是不会赢的
You cannot win in a race against time.
我一定会抓住你
I am inevitable!
疯帽子
Hatter?
疯帽子
Hatter?
真是你
It’s you!
你又是你了
You’re you again!
如果不是 那我希望是
Well, if I’m not, I wish I was.
我们见过吗 对
Have we met? -Yes!
不 其实还没有
Well, no. I mean, not yet.
好奇怪
It’s funny…
我感觉好像认识你
I feel like I should know you.
我们见过一次 在我小时候
We have met once, when I was younger.
小时候 大概我不记得了
I’m afraid I don’t recall.
事情还没到发生的时候
That’s because it hasn’t happened yet.
什么时候发生 很多年之后
When will it happen? -Years from now.
等你老一点儿
When you’re older.
等你变小 我变老了就会碰见你
I’ll meet you when you’re younger and I’m older?
我也觉得这不太合情理
I realize it doesn’t make much sense.
我看完全合情理
Makes perfect sense to me.
我叫泰伦
I’m tarrant.
我知道 我叫爱丽丝
I know. I’m Alice.
爱丽丝 你好像把时间全搅乱了
Alice, you seem to have time all mixed up.
那家伙一点没乱
He’s not mixed up at all.
其实他对我有一肚子气
Actually he’s quite angry with me.
你们是疯子 对吧
You’re bonkers, aren’t you?
别人真这么叫我
That’s what I’ve been told.
最出色的人都疯
All the best ones are.
听着 确实说起来荒唐 但我需要找到你家人
Listen, I know it sounds strange, but I need to find your family.
那你真走运 朝这边来
Oh, well, you’re in luck. Right this way.
好棒啊
Wonderful!
的确
Indeed.
可美兰娜 恭喜你 终于成年了
Congratulations, dear mirana, on your coming of age.
有请王储
And now… The heir.
将王冠授予伊瑞瑟贝斯公主
The crown for the Princess iracebeth.
无知的农民
Ignorant peasants.
安静
Quiet!
你在干什么 真是蠢货
What are you doing, you idiot?
快点儿把王冠戴到我脑袋上去
Put it on my head!
你真是让我出尽了洋相
You’re making me look stupid.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!