2pac在乎你们 而别人不在乎
♪ 2Pac cares, if don’t nobody else care. ♪
并且 我知道他们总是殴打你们
♪ And I know they like to beat you down a lot. ♪
当你走在街头他们拿你开玩笑
♪ When you come around the block Brothers frown a lot. ♪
但是千万别哭 擦干眼泪
♪ But please don’t cry Dry your eyes. ♪
别气馁 原谅他们 但是不要遗忘
♪ Never let up Forgive but don’t forget. ♪
昂起你的头 女孩
♪ Girl, keep your head up. ♪
当他说你什么都不是
♪ And when he tells you you ain’t nothin’. ♪
别信他
♪ Don’t believe him. ♪
如果他做不到努力爱你
♪ And if he can’t learn to love you. ♪
你应该离开他
♪ You should leave him ♪
因为女孩 你并不需要他
♪ ‘Cause sister, you don’t need him. ♪
我可不是胡乱空谈
♪ And I ain’t tryin’ to gas ya up ♪
我只是说出自己怎么看待他们而已
♪ I just call ’em how I see ’em. ♪
你知道有件事让我很不爽
♪ You know what makes me unhappy. ♪
男性热衷于”造人运动”
♪ When brothers make babies. ♪
然后扔下年轻的妈妈 让她去充当爸爸的角色
♪ And leave a young mother to be a pappy. ♪
既然我们都从女人那里来
♪ And since we all came from a woman. ♪
从一个女人那里得到我们的名字 从一个女人那里获得我们的人生
♪ Got our name from a woman And our game from a woman. ♪
我想知道为什么我们要从女人手里掠夺呢
♪ I wonder why we take from our women. ♪
为什么我们要强♥奸♥女人 是我们憎恨女人吗
♪ Why we rape our women Do we hate our women? ♪
我看现在就是为我们的女性战斗的时候
♪ I think it’s time to kill for our women. ♪
是治愈我们的女性 真诚对待女性的时候了
♪ Time to heal our women Be real to our women. ♪
否则我们将会有一代人
♪ And if we don’t we’ll have a race of babies. ♪
憎恨着哺育幼儿的女性
♪ That will hate the ladies That make the babies. ♪
既然男人生不了孩子
♪ And since a man can’t make one. ♪
那他就没有资格去要求女人
♪ He has no right to tell a woman. ♪
要在什么时间什么地点生孩子
♪ When and where to create one. ♪
真正的男人能不能站出来 我知道女士们你们已经受够了
♪ So will the real men get up I know you’re fed up, ladies. ♪
把你们的双手高举在空中
Put your hands up in the air.
请昂起你的头
♪ Keep ya head up. ♪
孩子 这一切并不容易
♪ Child, things are gonna get easier. ♪
昂起你的头
♪ Keep ya head up. ♪
孩子 一切都会光明
♪ Child, things ‘ll get brighter. ♪
唱的很好啊
Y’all sound so good!
孩子 这一切并不容易
♪ Child, things are gonna get easier. ♪
孩子 一切都会光明
♪ Child, things ‘ll get brighter. ♪
谢谢女士们献唱!
Thank you, ladies, for the sounds!
看到了吗 兄弟
See this nigga, man?
你赚的钱都能把我们背后的三辆车装满了兄弟!
You got, like, three car loads in back of us, man!
我爱亚特兰大 兄弟!
I love Atlanta, man!
够我们花天酒地的了
It’s enough to go around, right now.
你的粉丝都去看你的演出了
They all coming to the motherfuckin’ room, too.
牛逼啊 兄弟 今天帅爆了
Hot, man. You killed that shit today.
你要干什么? 滚出去!
What do you want? Get the fuck out!
我走行了吗
I was gettin’ out!
你在我们的地盘上
You’re on our side of town!
那边是什么情况?
What the fuck’s goin’ on with this motherfucker?
偷车太多了? -停车!
Stealing too many cars? – Pull over!
抓住他! 抓住他! 来吧!
Hold him! Hold him! Come on!
抓住他! 给他一枪! 来吧!
Hold him! Gimme a shot! Come on!
你欠揍吗?
You like that?
嘿! 嘿 你!
Hey! Hey, yo!
来吧! 站起来!
Come on! Get up!
你们这是什么情况
Hey, yo, what the fuck goin’ on?
你们他妈的在干什么
What the hell y’all doin’?
妈的 快滚!
Goddamn, get!
别他妈多管闲事! 滚回你♥妈♥的♥车上!
Mind your fucking business! Get back in your fucking car!
你♥他♥妈♥的 你要干嘛?
Fuck you, motherfucker. What the fuck you gonna do?
听着 回去…
Listen, get back…
你没听到他说的话吗
Didn’t you hear what he said?
滚回你的车上 黑鬼
Get your black ass back in the car, nigger.
快点!
Come on!
草他妈的
Fuck that!
你们趴下 都趴下
Hey, y’all get down. Get the fuck down!
算了吧!
Forget it!
他妈的 -嘿 他有枪!
Fuck this. – Hey, he’s got a gun!
开车! 开车!
Drive! Drive!
说唱歌♥手和演员 图派克·夏库尔
Rapper and actor, Tupac Shakur,
最近在亚特兰大被捕
recently arrested in Atlanta
涉嫌开枪射击两名休班警♥察♥
following the shooting of two off-duty policemen…
当局称两名警官当时正在过马路
Authorities say two officers were crossing the street
有一辆汽车差点把他们撞倒
when a car driving recklessly nearly hit them.
我的意思是 这帮混♥蛋♥穿着便衣
I mean, shit. They were dressed in street clothes.
我怎么可能知道他们是警♥察♥?
How the fuck was I supposed to know they was cops?
大难不死啊
Shit, you’re blessed, playboy.
运气不错 图派克 -扯淡吧
You’re a lucky dude, Pac. – Hell, yeah.
我以为他们只是两个街头混混
Look, I thought they was just a couple crazy motherfuckers
在打人罢了
fuckin’ with a brother.
从某种角度来看 就是这样的 你明白我的意思了吗
And in a way, they was. Feel me?
因为他们拿着警♥察♥的枪
‘Cause the guns they had,
可能是从警♥察♥那里偷来的
they stole the motherfuckers out the police lockers.
对吧?
Word?
叫她过来
Send her up.
我跟你说 我也认识一些法♥院♥那边的人
Hey, but look, I know the judges, too.
需要我帮什么忙 告诉我一声 懂了吧?
Anything you motherfucking need, I got you. A’right?

A’right.
怎么样 宝贝
What’s up, baby? What’s goin’ on?
图派克 我想把这位美女介绍给你认识一下
Yo, Pac, I want to introduce you to somebody right here.
我是布里安娜
I’m Brianna.
我是图派克
Tupac.
我知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
想跳舞?
Wanna dance?
一起跳舞吧
Let’s dance.
我们之间没有什么
There wasn’t nothin’ between us.
她做了她在舞池上做的事情
She did what she did on the dance floor.
我们那晚上♥床♥了
We had sex that night.
之后 她就再没出现了
And after that she wasn’t on my radar at all.
图派克先生 有人找你
Mr. Shakur. Messages.
她打了无数次电♥话♥了
She’s called numerous times.
(致图派克 请回电 ——布里安娜)
要不要多来一点?
You want some more?
图派克
What up, Pac?
出什么事了?
What’s up, Pac?
她怎么会在这里?
What the hell is she doin’ here?
我刚到这里
I just got here.
这里有点好东西 快来吸
Get some of this coke up in you right here.
什么?
Nigga, what?
你知道的 我从不吸这玩意儿
You know I don’t fuck with that shit.
这些家伙到底怎么回事
The fuck’s goin’ on with these motherfuckers, man?
什么事
Hello?
不是已经把钱给律师了吗? 又要钱?
Man, all that money for that lawyer?
他妈的当我是自动提款机啊
I feel like I’m a fuckin’ ATM!
图派克 要我帮忙的话 我这有钱
Hey, yo, Pac. I got you if you need some, man.
不用 我不需要 我没问题
Nah, I don’t need nothin’. I’m good.
你确定? -我很好
You sure? – I’m good.
你还好吗 宝贝?
You okay, baby?
有什么我能做的吗?
Anything I could do?
我会让你舒舒服服的
I’m gonna take care of you.
这样感觉好吗
This feel good?
不用了 -什么?
I want to roll out. – What?
她给我按♥摩♥
She gave me a massage.
我起身 进了另一个房♥间
I bounced, went into the other room,
睡着了 就这样发生了
fell asleep, and that’s how that happened.
图派克!
Pas!
你为什么要让他们这样对我?
Why would you let them do this to me?
发生了什么事?
What the fuck goin’ on?
你让他们做的!
You let them do it!
做了什么?
Do what?
你知道他们做了什么
You know exactly what they did!
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
They your niggas. What the fuck are you talkin’ about?
你怎么能把我丢给他们