我疲惫的心灵无处栖身
♪ Inside my mind couldn’t find a place to rest. ♪
直到我把”Thug Life”刺在我的身上
♪ Until I got that Thug Life tatted on my chest. ♪
你该明白我了吧?
♪ Tell me can you feel me? ♪
我不能总是活在过去的阴影里
♪ I’m not living in the past. ♪
你想永生 但却第一个离开
♪ You wanna last be the first to blast… ♪
动作快点 伙计们
Let’s go, big boy. Come on!
哟 这不是那个大明星吗
Well, if it isn’t the superstar.
黑鬼 转过身来
Turn around, nigger.
黑鬼 按他说的做
You heard him. Do it, nigga.
转过身来
Turn your black ass around.
快点!
Do it!
脑子有问题?
Fucking issue?
往前走 向前看!
Let’s go. Eyes front. Keep moving!
物是人非 只有眼泪陪我祈祷
♪ Lord! I lost so many peers And shed so many tears. ♪
现在的我必须忙于生活
♪ Now that I’m struggling in this business. ♪
和生意
♪ By any means. ♪
不知不觉我的欲望开始膨胀
♪ Label me greedy gettin’ green But seldom seen. ♪
去他妈的 我被这操蛋的世界诅咒了
♪ And fuck the world ’cause I’m cursed ♪
我甚至可以看到睡在棺材里的自己
♪ I’m having visions of Leaving here in a hearse. ♪
主呀你看到了吗
♪ God, can you feel me? ♪
让我从这该死的痛苦和压力中
♪ Take me away from all the pressure. ♪
解脱吧
♪ And all the pain. ♪
就像失明一般的我看不到一丝丝的幸福
♪ Show me some happiness again I’m going blind
在号♥子里度过了大部分人生 痛苦而无助
♪ I spend my time in this cell, ain’t livin’ well.♪
走到那个角落转弯 往前走!
Go around the corner. Let’s go. Let’s go!
天生就该下地狱的我还他妈的计较什么失败
♪ I know my destiny is Hell, where did I fail? ♪
你停下 -他妈的要干什么?
Not you. – What the fuck you doin’?
你♥他♥妈♥站在这别动!
You stay the fuck there and don’t move!
他妈的在干什么? -闭嘴!
What the fuck you doin’? – Stop talking!
你干什么?
What the fuck you doin’, man?
你个废物!
Bitch-ass motherfucker!
打死你丫的 废物
Piece of shit, motherfucker.
我们来谈谈你现在的生活
Let’s talk about your life right now.
你最新的专辑《Me Against The World》
Your latest album, Me Against The World,
在Billboard上排名第一
debut at number one on Billboard.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是历史上第一位在监狱里
You’re the first artist in history
发布排名第一的专辑的音乐人
to have a number one album while in prison.
你觉不觉得 要是你没进监狱的话
Now, do you think that you’d be on top of the charts
你会更出名?
if you weren’t locked up?
当然了 -你的案子在上诉阶段
Of course. – You’re on appeal.
保释金为140万美元
Bail is set for $1.4 million.
但你现在却坐在这里 跟我聊天
You’re sitting here in jail, right now, talking to me.
难道图派克·夏库尔交不起自己的保释金吗?
Tupac Shakur can’t post his own bail?
请问您找谁?
Who did you want to speak to?
泰德·菲尔德
Ted Field.
对不起 他现在正在开会
I’m sorry, he’s in a meeting right now.
那你就不能先把他叫出来吗?
Okay, well, can you get his ass out the meeting?
对不起 图派克先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Shakur.
我先记下你的号♥码 他会打给你的
I’ll have to take your number and he’ll call you back.
记下我的号♥码?
Take my number?
我他妈的在监狱里
I’m in fuckin’ jail!
听着 混♥蛋♥
Come on, motherfucker.
在这里少谈你的那些”Thug Life”暴徒生活
Save that goddamn thug life shit
的狗屁 听懂了没?
for the streets, you understand me?
你♥他♥妈♥的只是一个废柴罢了
Just another nigga up in this motherfucker.
兄弟 什么黑人力量之类的…
Well, all that Black Power and all that, man.
我来自西海岸 我已经知道怎么回事了
I’m from the West Coast, I already know what’s up.
我是布鲁克林的 兄弟 你知道规矩的
And I’m from B.K., man, you know how we do it.
我跟你说 现在…
I’m tryin’ to tell you, right now…
别 把那玩意儿打开!
Nah. Turn that shit back on!
把那个玩意打开!
Turn it back up.
( Notorious B.I.G. 纽约的说唱之王回归! )
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck!
忠诚大于一切
Loyalty is everything.

Yo.
把音乐他妈的关了
Turn the motherfucking music down.
兄弟 你跟谁说话呀 -我在和你讲话 黑鬼
Who you talkin’ to, homie? – I’m talkin’ to you, nigga.
你认识这人吗
You know this nigga?
把他妈的音乐关了
Turn that fuckin’ music down.
嘿 算了 算了 关了
Hey, you know what? Hold up, hold up, hold up.
听我几句 年轻人
Let me holler at you, young blood.
过去的就让它过去吧
Let that shit go.
别再纠结那些破事了
Don’t let that shit take you off somewhere. Let it go.
我他妈的怎么可能让他过去了
How the fuck am I supposed to let that shit go?
他肯定跟这些事
He’s tellin’ me he had something
脱不了干系!
to do with this shit!
你也没法确定那首歌♥是什么时候写的
You don’t even know what year he wrote that shit in.
去他妈的 他肯定明白自己在干什么!
Fuck that. He knows what the fuck he doin’!
他可能也只是迫不得已罢了
Maybe he didn’t have a choice about what to say about you.
天天跟你在一起的那个家伙
That nigga you rollin’ with,
从好几年前就开始染指嘻哈圈的生意
he done had his foot on those hip-hop niggas for years now.
我他妈的不在乎
I don’t give a fuck.
他必须付出代价!
The nigga gotta Pay!
他得为这些付出代价!
He gotta pay for that shit!
就该这样的!
That’s how this shit gonna go!
必须付出代价? -没错
He gotta pay? – ‘Yes!
我跟你说
Let me tell you somethin’.
听好了 孩子
Listen to me, son.
听好了
I said listen to me!
你将来会有一天…
Man, you got a date.
刑满释放 走出这傻♥逼♥监狱
A date to get out of this motherfucker.
你明白吗?
Do you understand me?
而我他妈却要在这个狗屁地方
I’m gonna be in this motherfucker
了却残生
for the rest of my motherfucking life.
我得一辈子守着周围这些
All I’m ever gonna see are these
傻♥逼♥铁栅栏和水泥墙
goddamn bars and these goddamn walls.
你将来能干出一番大事来
Now, you gonna be great one day.
不要痛快一时
Don’t let something you do for 50 seconds
毁了自己一世
get you 50 years.
我明白了
I got you.
我明白了
I got you.
下不为例 黑鬼
It’s your last time, nigga.
去你♥妈♥的♥老头子 -去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck that old man. – Kill yourself, man.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck that.
关于钱的事 他们怎么说?
They say anything about my money?
我还在想办法 但是…
We’re trying, but…
目前还没有
…no.
抬起头来
Lift your head up.
儿子 不要垂头丧气的
Son, let me see your spirit.
现在 抬起头来
Now, lift your head up.
他们这里对你怎么样?
How they treating you in here?
你懂的
You know.

I do.
妈妈 对不起
Mama, I’m sorry
要麻烦你到这种地方来看我… -我…
that you gotta come here… – I…
我应该向你道歉
I should be the one apologizing to you.
又不是你把我弄进监狱的
It’s not you who put me in here.
都是我自己的错
It was me.
你是对的
You were right.
就像黑豹党的遭遇一样
Just like the Panthers.
我被置于不仁不义的境地里了
They gave me all the tools to destroy myself.
他们就是这样运作的
That’s the system they run.
我没听你的话 上了他们的当
And I fell for it.
对不起 女士 我很抱歉
Excuse me, ma’am. I am so sorry.
我非常理解你想
I’m sympathetic towards your need
握住亲人的手
to touch this nice young man,
但规则不允许 我很抱歉
but the rules won’t allow for it. I’m so sorry.
请不要和犯人有肢体接触
Please, no touching.
谢谢配合