and now all of a sudden you guys are partners?
老天 你脑子这么好使 你…
God, for someone so smart, you…
嘿!
Hey!
不是这样 好吗?
It ain’t like that, okay?
什么不是这样?
It’s not like what?
什么不是这样?
Is not like what?
那个家伙成就了我今天的一切
Everything I got is tied up in that motherfucker.
好吗
Night?
我的房♥子 车子 甚至包括我的音乐事业!
My house, cars, even my music!
我不能就这么一走了之
I couldn’t leave if I wanted to.
Dre就离开了啊
Dre left.
显然我不是Dre那种人
Clearly I ain’t Dre.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
和Suge去俱乐部
Goin’ to the club with Suge.
好的 我要和你一起去
Okay. I’m gonna go with you.
Kidada -怎么了?
Kidada. – What?
宝贝 听我说
Baby, listen…
我最多在那里待一小时 好吗?
I’m gonna be there an hour tops, all right?
就一小时
One hour.
然后我马上回来找你
Then I’m coming right back to you.
穿上那件红色的衣服
Put on that red dress.
你知道我喜欢你穿那件衣服的
You know I like you in that one.
我们坐下来
We hit the crap tables,
喝一点小酒
drink a little Hennessy,
回到房♥间
bring it back to the room
做点事情 -好吧
and make a mess. – Okay.
你真的一定要去吗?
So then you’re really gonna go?
我不得不去
I have to.
就一小时
One hour.
好吗?
Okay?
答应我
Promise me.
没事吧
Yo, you cool?
哟 图派克 你还去不去了?
Yo, Pac, you stayin’ or you going?
好的 你们快去吧
All right, y’all hurry up and get there.
路上小心
Keep your eyes open.
祝你们玩的开心 -好
Let’s have some fun. – E.
你准备好了吗 -好了
Y’all ready? – I’m good.
还有卷烟吗?
You got some rolled up or what?
有的
You already know.
没错 就是这意思
Hell, That’s what I’m talkin’ about.
好好享受吧
Roll With it.
好的
You already know.

Yo.
你跟他们一起坐雷克萨斯过去 好吗?
You ride with them in the Lexus, all right?
我和Suge一起
Jump in the car with Suge.
发生了这么多事 你确定吗
You sure after everything that happened?
我没事的
I’m good.
我这可有个大兄弟呢
Plus I’m ridin’ with this big nigga right here, man.
没事的
I’m straight.
好的 我们走吧
All right, let’s roll.
Suge今天穿的可真花里胡哨啊 兄弟
That colorful-ass sweater Suge got on, man.
我们出发吧
Nigga, let’s ride.
这衣服看起来像谁家
That shit look like somebody’s rug
客厅里的地毯一样
be in they fuckin’ living room.
Outlawz真是牛逼啊
Outlawz is the shit. You feel me?
你觉得呢? -确实牛逼
You fuckin’ with that? – Hell, yeah.
Suge 你是真♥他♥妈♥的厉害
Suge, you a crazy nigga.
哟 图派克 你好啊
Yo, Pac. What up?
你看起来不错
You’re looking good.
我很好 你好吗 -路上小心 兄弟
I’m good, man. You good? – Be safe, man.
好吧 -你也是 兄弟
All right. – You too, brother.
你要放什么
What you puttin’ in there now?
就是你放在这的磁带啊
This is the shit right here, Suge, on me.
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
这他妈是什么歌♥ -听到这首歌♥了吗
What the fuck is this? – Hear the sounds of this?
这是我爱听的歌♥ 兄弟
This is my shit right here, Big Suge.
黑莓糖浆
♪ Blackberry Molasses. ♪
就像有些事物一样始终如一
♪ One of those things that never change. ♪
哈哈 别吧
Hell, no.
你必须持续前行
♪ You gotta keep pushing on. ♪
因为阳光并非总是普照
♪ The sun don’t reign all the time. ♪
人生中总会有些许心痛和疼痛
♪ There’s gonna be some heartache and pain. ♪
把那音乐关掉 放我们Death Row的歌♥
Turn that shit off. We Death Row.
兄弟 视野不要那么狭窄
Man, look, open up your mind, Suge.
时代不一样了
Time’s we got past that.
除了说唱 你也得听点别的
Listen to more than just the rap shit.
这些人R&B做的挺牛逼
My nigga’s R&B on here that’s slammin’.
这可是贫民窟福音啊
This is ghetto gospel right here.
你拍完电影之后变了
Your movie’s got you fucked up.
变得不硬气了
You gettin’ soft.
去你♥妈♥的♥ -快放点狠货听吧
No, fuck you, nigga. – Play that hard shit.
把那音乐关了吧
Keep that shit off.
那不是图派克吗? -当然是啊!
Ain’t that Pac? – Sure, it’s Pac!
嘿 你好啊 图派克
Hey, what’s up, Pac?
你们好啊 女孩儿们 -你们要去哪?
What’s up, girl? – Where y’all goin’?
准备去俱乐部
About to go to the club.
我们两个可以一起去吗?
Can me and my homegirl go too?
当然可以
Hell, yeah.
我们要去662俱乐部 一起去吧
We’re going to 6-6-2. Fall in.
跟上
Follow us.
妈的!
Shit!
图派克!
Pas!
图派克!
Pas!
我们是警♥察♥! 趴在地上!
Metro PD! On the ground!
嘿 我兄弟中枪了
Hey, man, my homeboy’s been shot!
他现在就他妈的在车里 他中枪了
He’s in the fucking car right now. He’s been shot!
跪在地上 跪在地上
On your knees! On the ground!
不许动! -我是洛杉矶警♥察♥
Freeze! – LAPD! LAPD!
他中枪了 他是和我们一起的
He’s the victim! He’s the victim. He’s with us!
他现在在他妈的车里 他中枪了
He in the fuckin’ car! My man he’s been shot!
警♥察♥ 他是我们一起的 -怎么回事 兄弟
LAPD. He’s with us. – Come on, man.
他中枪了
He’s a victim!
图派克!
Tupac!
图派克!
Tupac!
我来抬他的腿
I’ll get his legs.
使点劲
Shit. Come on.
一定挺住 兄弟! -挺住啊 图派克
Keep your eyes open, man! – Come on, Pac.
挺住 图派克
Hold on, Pac. Stay with us.
千万别闭上眼 图派克
Keep your eyes open, Pac.
那混♥蛋♥开枪打了我的兄弟啊!
They motherfuckin’ shot my nigga, man!
赶快!
Hurry up!
撑住 图派克
Stay with us, Pac.
撑住
Hold on.
撑住
Hold on.
挺住 图派克
Keep your eyes open, Pac.
你会没事的
It’s gonna be all right.
(6天后 1996年9月13日 Tupac被宣告死亡)
(9张白金专辑 7张遗作专辑 专辑销量达到7500万张)
(创作了713首歌♥ 出演了7部电影 此时他年仅25岁)
每当我公开♥发♥言的时候 我都想引发一点轰动 你懂吗?
Every time I speak I wanna shiver, you know?
我不愿意总去说一些很容易被别人
I don’t want them to be like they know what I’m gonna say
猜到的客套话
’cause it’s polite.
我希望尽量保持真实 坦率
They know what I’m gonna say.
即便这可能会让我惹上一些麻烦
And even if I get in trouble, you know what I’m sayin’,
但我们本不就应该追求真实的表达吗?
ain’t what we’re supposed to do?
我不是说要统治世界
I’m not saying I’m gonna rule the world
或者说要改变世界
or I’m gonna change the world,
但是我保证 我会去激励那些
but I guarantee that I will spark the brain
将会改变世界的人们
that will change the world.
(Tupac被枪杀至今已过去20年 直至今日 该案也未能侦破)
只有上帝能评判我
♪ Only God can judge me ♪
真的吗
♪ That right? ♪
只有上帝能指点我