毁灭的星球
Doomed planet.
能量耗尽 我们正在降落
Servo cells are out. We’re dropping.
绝望的科学家
Desperate scientists.
接近光球层增强稳定器
Approaching photosphere. Increase stabilizers.
最后的希望
Last hope.
压力指数 上升五十五
Pressure index, 55 up.
善良的夫妇
Kindly couple.
超人
Superman.
重力防护盾正在消失 奎特姆博士
Gravity shields are failing, Dr. Quintum.
我们正坠向太阳
We’re falling directly into the sun.
一旦进入对流区 温度将达到4千万度
When we hit the convection zone, the temperature will reach 40 million degrees.
我还没打算死呢
I’m not ready to die just yet.
可怜
Pity.
你竟然杀了你哥哥
You killed your brother.
不错 这不可能啊
I did. That should be impossible.
你的基因是我亲自设计的
I genetically engineered you myself.
不过你编写的遗传密♥码♥被改写了
Your code has been modified by a superior intellect.
现在的我就是一个人体定时炸♥弹♥ 可是
Now I’m a biological time bomb. But…
我现在是莱克斯·卢瑟制♥造♥的死神
I’m death, courtesy of Lex Luthor.
“超人挽救了首次载人探日计划” 它有多大
How big is it?
从这角度看来 应该跟他的体型相匹配吧
From where I’m standing, one can only hope it’s proportional.
“超人挽救探日计划”
“Superman saves mission to the sun”?
这事儿还没准呢 露易丝
We don’t know that yet, Lois.
我总是在事件发生前就写好超人的报道
I always write Superman stories before they happen.
如果你连太阳有多大都不知道的话 就闪一边去
If you don’t know how big the sun is, go away.
它的大小是地球的三十三万三千倍
It’s 333,000 times the size of the Earth.
我从我这块超人信♥号♥♥手表上查到的
I looked it up on my Superman signal watch.
谢了 吉米
Thanks, Jimmy.
那里就像每秒都有一千亿颗核弹在爆♥炸♥一样
It’s like a hundred billion nuclear bombs exploding every second.
你在跟进什么秘密报道吗
You working undercover on a story?
没有 怎么了
No, Why?
莱克斯·卢瑟向公众宣称他会改过自新
Lex Luthor told the world he’d reformed.
尽管我们尽力揭穿他 公众相信了他
And despite our best efforts, the world believed him.
严格的讲这不算什么突发新闻 头儿
That’s not exactly breaking news, chief.
不错 但接下来这个是
No, but this is.
卢瑟一直在斥重资购进用水权
Luthor’s been investing heavily in water rights.
肯特报导的那个无聊的故事
Kent’s boring story.
魔鬼藏在细节里 伦巴德
The devil’s in the details, Lombard.
卢瑟计划利用全球水荒大发横财
Luthor planned to cash in on a global water shortage…
一场他企图通过影响太阳来制♥造♥的水荒
…a shortage he intended to create by somehow tampering with the sun.
[卢瑟的谎言]
这就是明天的头版
This is tomorrow’s front page.
我们终于抓到这混♥蛋♥的把柄了
We finally got that son of a bitch.
我正在接近临界质量
I’m approaching critical mass.
莱克斯 我刚从媒体那里得到了消息
Lex, I just got a call from Media Relations.
星球日报正请求发表一篇评论
The Daily Planet’s asking for a comment.
聚变会在三十秒内发生
Fusion will occur in 30 seconds.
你又在自言自语了
Are you talking to yourself again?
我正在远程遥控一件武器
I’m remote-controlling a weapon.
信♥号♥♥需要九分钟才能到达太阳
The signal takes nine minutes to reach the sun.
我必须精准的调整我的发射时间
I have to coordinate my transmissions perfectly.
太阳
The sun?
把你从监狱里弄出来是为让你效忠你的国家 而不是你自己
You were released from jail to work for your country, not on your own…
我知道我承诺过不会再把我的才华浪费在构思超人的死亡陷阱上
I know I promised not to waste my intellect on elaborate super deathtraps.
我知道
I know that.
磁性封条正在分离飞船即将解体
Magnetic seals are decoupling. The ship’s coming apart.
我正在接近临界质量
I’m approaching critical mass.
谁来救救我们
Somebody help us.
但在某天早晨 当我照镜子时 我醒悟了
But I looked in the mirror one morning and realized something.
我正在变老 而他却没有
I’m getting older, and he isn’t.
得为此做点什么 你不这么认为吗
Something’s gotta be done about that. Don’t you think?
聚变会在三十秒内发生
Fusion will occur in 30 seconds.
但肯定不会发生在这里
Not in here, it won’t.
奎特姆 打开舱门
Quintum, blow the hatch.
这层防护罩是哪儿来的 是超人
Where’s that shield coming from? It’s Superman.
他释放了自己生物电力场
Somehow, he’s extending his own bioelectric field.
这看起来简直难以置信
It seems impossible.
[垓:十的二十次方]
但却是真的 你举的那东西足有两垓吨♥重
But it isn’t. You’re lifting 200 quintillion tons.
即便考虑到在我的月球基地里
Even allowing for the one-sixth normal gravity…
重力只有地球的六分之一 但这已经是你最高纪录的三倍了
…here on my moon base, that’s three times your record.
我感觉自己还能举更重的
I feel like I could do more.
毫无疑问 但这是人类已知的最重的设备了
No doubt, but that’s the heaviest apparatus known to man.
再加上你在救我时展现的那种新能力
Add to that the new super-power you exhibited when you saved me…
很明显你的身体正在经历巨变
…and it’s obvious your body is changing radically.
超人 我不知道该怎么跟你说
Superman, I’m not sure how to tell you this.
那就有话直说吧
Tell me straight.
你的这一趟太阳之旅 使你细胞过度暴露在太阳辐射之下
Your trip to the sun overexposed your cells to solar radiation…
甚至超过了你的身体所能承受的量
…more than even your body can metabolize.
我看见了 怪不得我感觉体内在放烟花似的
I see it, like tiny fireworks beneath my skin.
你的细胞能量过饱和了
Your cells are oversaturated with power.
它们正在从内部炸开
They’re bursting from within.
我快死了
I’m dying.
很抱歉 超人
I’m sorry, Superman.
如果不是我企图从太阳上盗取火种 这一切就不会发生
If I hadn’t tried to steal fire from the sun, none of this would have happened.
不用道歉
Don’t apologize.
你不可能预料到这些 但他能
You couldn’t have known. But he knew.
这一切都是他的计划
It was his plan all along.
卢瑟为了除掉你而利用了我
Luthor used me to kill you.
我们在这里设计新型人种 为了能最终改善人类
We engineer new forms of humanity here for the eventual betterment of mankind.
这些灵感都来源你 超人
You’re our inspiration, Superman.
我发誓 我们会找到救治你的办法的
And I promise, we’ll find a way to save you.
我有个请求 奎特姆博士 请讲
I need a favor, Dr. Quintum. Anything.
暂时不要把我的情况告诉其他人
My condition. Don’t tell anyone, not yet.
我还有一些事情要完成
There are some things I have to do first.
凯撒大帝的亡魂啊
Great Caesar’s ghost!
他说什么 “等等” 说什么 “独家专访”
“Wait,” he says. “Exclusive interview,” he says.
如果克拉克·肯特五秒内不露面的话 就炒了他
If Clark Kent doesn’t show up in the next five seconds, he’s fired.
五 四 三
Five, four, three…
二 一
…two, one.
当心脚下 哎呦
Hold the presses… Oop!
你死哪儿去了 肯特
Where the hell have you been, Kent?
呃 晒日光浴去了
Uh, working on my suntan?
不许动 举起手来
Freeze. Hands above your head.
莱克斯·卢瑟 你被捕了 罪名是谋杀未遂
Lex Luthor, you are under arrest for attempted murder…
及反♥人♥类♥罪
…and crimes against humanity.
好吧 孩子们 带我走吧
By all means, boys, take me away.
他们逮捕他时 他居然在笑
He was smiling when they nabbed him.
还说什么在高层有路子
Said something about friends in high places.
那真是奇怪了 国际司法法♥院♥
That does seem odd. The Court of International Justice
正在讨论要为他恢复电椅死刑
…is talking about reinstating the electric chair just for him.
你想过死亡的问题吗 露易丝
Do you ever think about death, Lois?
别跟我玩忧郁 乡巴佬
Don’t be morbid, Smallville.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
傻X 你男朋友就是个傻X
Idiot. Your boyfriend’s an idiot.
你怎么能说话 而且他不是我的男朋友
How dare you? And he’s not my idiot.
唉 谢了 露易丝
Why, thanks, Lois.
没有你的话 我的自尊都不知道该躲到哪儿去
I don’t know where my self-esteem would be without you.
孤零零的坐在电视前呗
Alone, in front of the TV.
来呀 克拉克
Come on, Clark.
谢谢你帮我拿东西
Thanks for carrying all this stuff.
露易丝 有些事我想告诉你
Lois, there was something I wanted to tell you.
如果是关于审判的报道话 就明天再说 我还有别的事
If it’s about the trial coverage, it can wait till tomorrow. I’ve gotta fly.
露易丝 有些事我必须得告诉你
Lois, I have something to tell you.
你就是克拉克·肯特
You’re Clark Kent?
我确实是克拉克·肯特
I’m Clark Kent.
很抱歉 超人 不过你得承认 这太难以置信了
Sorry, Superman, but you’ve got to admit, that’s very hard to believe.
这些年来我一直想证明你就是超人
All the years I spent trying to prove you were Superman…
有几次你差点就做到了
You almost had me a couple of times.
而你突然回心转意 直接告诉我了
…And you turn around and just tell me?
你以前那把巨大的金钥匙呢
What happened to that big golden key you used to have?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!