Okay. That wasn’t so hard, was it?
这时候呢 我会跟你说我爱你
Now this is the part where I tell you I love you
然后把你留在这里数星星
and leave you to count the stars,
做男人在屋顶会做的事
or whatever it is men do on their rooftops.
我爱你
Je t’aime.
我也爱你
Je t’aime aussi.
再亲我一下
Now kiss me again.
晚安
Bon nuit.
你婶婶在等你
Your aunt is waiting for you
我有好多婶婶
I have a lot of aunts
我有好多婶婶
I have a lot of aunts
哪个婶婶在等我
Which aunt is waiting for me
哪个婶婶在等我
Which aunt is waiting for me
你婶婶安托瓦内特在等你
Your aunt Antoinette is waiting for you
你婶婶安托瓦内特在等你
Your aunt Antoinette is waiting for you
安托瓦内特
antoinette
安托瓦内特 安 安托瓦内特
antoinette, an…antoinette
你可以进来了
You can come in now.
听好了
Voilà.
你的角色老派内敛
You are somewhat formal and reserved.
不过很喜欢昂贵的衣服
But you like expensive clothes.
鞋子总是擦得锃亮
And your shoes are always polished.
我告诉大家你是个严肃的天主教♥徒♥
I told everyone you’re quite a serious Catholic.
至少你可以闻起来像巴黎人
At least you can smell like a Parisian.
你自己选衣服吧
I’ll leave you to choose.
我离开伦敦前 盖伊·桑斯特要我跟你说声谢谢
Before I left London, Guy Sangster asked me to say thank you.
我们一起开过莱桑德式联络机
We flew Lizzies together.
还记得盖伊吗 一九四一年你从迪耶普把他救了出来
You remember Guy? You got him out of Dieppe in ’41.
好吧 他怎么说我的
Okay. What did he say about me?
他说你美丽动人
He said you were beautiful.
很出色
And good.
干这样的活出色可一点也不美
Being good at this kind of work is not very beautiful.
你看起来不错
You look okay.
走吧
Let’s go.
你好
Bonjour.
麻烦来两杯咖啡
Two cups of coffee.
克里斯汀
Kristen
– 你好 – 你还好吗
– Hello. – how are you?
你好
Hello.
你好吗 克劳德
How are you, Claude
– 弥撒很不错 – 对 非常棒
– It was a lovely mass… – Yes, very good
– …布道也很好 – 哎
– …good sermon as well. – Hey
你给他弄到大使♥馆♥宴会的邀请函了吗?
Did you get him an invitation to the Ambassador’s party yet?
还在想办法
We’re working on it.
我们下周要跟政♥府♥的人一起吃饭
We’re meeting some Government people for dinner next week.
你们也来吧
You should come.
你们看看他的样子
Look at his face.
笑得真够假的
That fake smile.
莫里斯不太擅长交际
Maurice isn’t very sociable.
就算为了太太我们也得去 对吧?
We’ll do it for the women, yes?

Oui.
好 那我们下周见 太好了
Good. Until next week.
– 再见 – 再见
– Au revoir. – Au revoir.
谢谢
Merci.
早啊
Bonjour.
看起来维希政♥府♥的人都被你迷住了 夫人
You seem to have all Vichy under your spell, Madame Berne.
转过身笑一下 魁北瓜
Turn around and smile, Québécois.
早啊
Bonjour.
怎么了
?a va?
十点钟方向的德国♥军♥官 我认得他
The German officer at ten o’clock. I think I recognize him.
他是德国♥军♥情局马赛分局的人
He was attached to the Abwehr. In Marseille.
他审问过我
He interrogated me once.
他没看你 他在看报纸
He hasn’t seen you. He’s reading his paper.
谢谢
Merci.
你肯定是他
You’re sure that it’s him?

Oui.
确定吗?
Really sure?
六成确定
60% sure.
给我接维希政♥府♥警♥察♥局
Put me through to the Vichy Commissariat of Police.
快点
Quickly.
请你稍等
Please wait a moment
好 我等着
Yes… I’ll hold.
那儿好像有人噎着了
Sounds like somebody’s choking back there.
好了 亲爱的
Okay, chérie.
我们走吧
Mademoiselle.
冒着雨赶了三个小时的路
The rain drove three hours of the road
我们终于到地儿了
We finally reached our destination
可是眼前根本就不是
But it’s not at all
他们跟我们描述过的漂亮的豪华建筑
The beautiful luxury buildings they described to us
而是一个小农场
It’s a small farm
一片漆黑
Pitch black
我们已经准备回去了
We’re ready to go back
这时一个穿着破旧的小个子男人出来了
Then a little man in shabby clothes came out
他对我们说
He said to us
伯尔尼先生和太太
Mr. and Mrs. Bern
见我不太高兴
See I’m not happy
莫里斯就对我说
And Maurice said to me
亲爱的 你要知道
Honey, you need to know
在人的回忆里
In the memory of man
什么东西都要比现实中大得多
Everything is much bigger than reality
莫里斯 我给你介绍个朋友 文森特
Maurice, meet my friend Vincent…
…他也是巴黎人
…he’s also from Paris.
亲爱的
My love!
好无聊
I’m bored.
陪我跳舞
Dance with me.
你真够疯的 伯尔尼夫人
You’re utterly crazy, Madame Berne.
对啊 稍微疯狂一下感觉很好的
Yes. You could do with being a little crazy yourself.
真机灵
Well played.
小心那个人
Watch out for him.
那些家伙嫉妒得想杀了我
A lot of jealous guys giving me the evil eye.
那是因为他们知道我爱你
It’s because they know I’m in love with you.
显而易见
It’s very obvious.

Mmm.
巴黎出什么事了
What went wrong in Paris?
V部门撇下我们不管了
V Section left us hanging out to dry.
你怎么逃掉的
How’d you get away?
我跑
I ran.
我跑 不停地跑
And ran, and kept on running.
珀蒂夫人正在窗户后面看着我们
Madam Petit. Lurking in the window.
晚安
Bonsoir.
跟我说说明天要见的
This Herr Hobar we’re meeting tomorrow,
这位霍巴先生
what can you tell me about him?
他是大使的联络人
He’s the Ambassador’s liaison.
来自科隆的纳粹高管
A high-ranking Party member from Cologne.
喜欢高尔夫和赌博
He likes golf and gambling.
他是我们最后的障碍
He’s our final hurdle.
你有两秒钟
You have two seconds.
开始
Go.
枪会贴在摆香槟的桌子下面
The guns will be taped under the champagne table.
大使本人会在八点半准时到达
The Ambassador arrives at precisely 8:30.
他要是迟到呢
If he’s late?
他是德国人 不会迟到的
He’s German. He’ll be on time.
你怎么不会用斯特恩式轻机♥枪♥
How come you don’t know Stens?
我会用轻机♥枪♥
I do know Stens.
只是没看到你上了保险栓
I didn’t see you set the travel safety.
那你晚上用的机♥枪♥没问题吧
You’ll be okay to use a Sten on the night, though?
需要的话我用餐具都没问题
I would be okay if I had to use cutlery.
大使到达五分钟后 八点三十五分开始佯攻
The diversion attack will happen five minutes later at 8:35.
剩下的就都交给上帝了
And then everything will be in God’s hands.
很好
Good.
希望他会用保险栓

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!