玛丽安·博塞茹尔一九四一年在一家咖啡馆里
Marianne Beauséjour played La Marseillaise
当着德国人的面弹了《马赛曲》
in a café full of Germans in ’41.
我想听你给我弹
I want you to play it for me.
我知道这件事
I know the story.
她是一个非常勇敢的女人
She was a very brave woman.
我以为他们找不到我了
I thought they wouldn’t find me here.
可他们找到了
But they did.
他们拿安娜威胁我
And they threatened Anna.
我 我真的很抱歉
And I’m… And I’m so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你发了吗
Did you send it?
那条情报你发了吗
The message! Did you send it?
发了
Yes.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你告诉我
I need to know,
这是真的吗
is this real?
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我在卡萨布兰卡就爱上了你
I’ve loved you since Casablanca.
好了 听我说 我们接下来这样做
Okay, listen to me. This is how it will be.
我们一起去梅迪辛哈特
There is a Medicine Hat
它就在瑞士 或者秘鲁 或者管它在什么鬼地方
in Switzerland or Peru or wherever the hell.
我们去不了的
We won’t make it.
再过一个小时 V部门就会让我杀了你
If we stay one more hour, V Section’s gonna order me to kill you.
如果我不答应 我们俩都会死
And when I refuse, they’re gonna shoot us both.
明白吗
You understand?
我们现在就走
We go now.
我们得去接安娜
We have to get Anna.
玛丽安呢
Where is Marianne?
你拿我的孩子当人♥质♥
You used my child as collateral.
你也毫不逊色 瓦坦中校
You’ve done far worse, Wing Commander Vatan.
还有谁在监视我们
Who else is watching us?
我是第三帝国的特工
Ich bin einen agent des Reiches.
我只能告诉你我的…
I will only give you my…
过来 别怕 宝贝儿
Come here, sweetheart.
别怕 宝贝儿 别怕 没事了
It’s okay, honey. It’s okay. It’s okay.
[隆巴德珠宝]
好 长官 您可以过去了
Very good, sir. You’re free to pass.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
结束了 马克斯!
It’s over, Max!
蓝色染料程序证明她是间谍
The blue-dye came back positive.
你已经知道了 是不是
But you already know that, don’t you?
弗兰克 等等
Frank, wait!
等等 你听我解释
Wait! Let me explain.
– 我已经清除了其他潜伏间谍 – 马克斯·瓦坦
– The circuit’s been cleaned. – Max Vatan,
以国王陛下乔治六世之名
in the name of His Majesty King George VI…
是他们逼她的 弗兰克
They had her boxed in, Frank!
我宣判你犯了叛国罪
I charge you with high treason…
不 求你了
No! Please!
协助并教唆德国间谍
…for aiding and abetting the German spy
玛丽安·博塞茹尔
known as Marianne Beauséjour.
弗兰克 她是被逼的 他们拿安娜 拿我们全家威胁她
Frank, she had no choice. They threatened Anna. They would have killed us all!
马克斯 你已经疯了吗
Max, have you lost your mind?
她是德国间谍
She’s a German spy!
我不会让你动她的 弗兰克
I won’t let you do this, Frank.
我的任务完成了 我杀了潜伏间谍
I’ve done my duty. We’ve cleaned up the circuit.
该死 他们掌握了重要情报
They had valuable information, damn you!
她是被逼的 他们要杀安娜
She had no choice! They threatened Anna!
如果你不想被处决
If you want to walk away from this,
你知道应该怎么做
then do what needs to be done.
她是被逼的 德国人威胁她
She had no choice. They had her boxed in.
拿我们全家人的性命威胁她
They would’ve killed us all.
V部门才不管这个
The Section won’t care.
他们要杀安娜
They threatened Anna!
为了你的孩子 不要自己找死
For your child’s sake, don’t throw your life away!
我完成任务了 你让开
We did our duty. Just walk away.
让开 弗兰克
Walk away, Frank.
马克斯
Max.
我爱你 我的魁北瓜
Je t’aime, mon Québécois.
我爱你
I love you.
好好照顾她
Take good care of her.
解除戒备
Stand down.
空军中校马克斯·瓦坦亲手处决了敌方间谍
Wing Commander Vatan executed the enemy agent with his own hand.
你们就这么报告
That is how you will report it.
这是命令
That is an order.
我亲爱的安娜宝贝儿
My dearest, darling Anna.
我在一个星期日的晚上 在伦敦写下了这封信
I’m writing this on a Sunday night in London.
当你读到这封信时
If you’re reading this,
也许你会对我感到陌生
then you barely knew me
也许根本想不起来我是谁
and may have no memory of who I am.
我是你的妈妈
I am your mother.
你出生在战争时期的一次空袭中
You were born in an air raid in the middle of a war
是爸爸妈妈的爱情结晶
to two people who loved each other.
我们在汉普斯特的这栋房♥子里
Our year together in the house in Hampstead
度过的一年是我一生中最幸福的时光
has been the happiest time of my life.
今天 你学会了走路
Today you took your first steps.
我很感激有你♥爸♥爸陪在我身边
I am so grateful that I saw you walk for the first time
看到你第一次走路
with your father by my side.
马克斯 我的爱人
Max, my love,
你就是我的世界
you are my world.
我希望你能够原谅我
I hope you will be able to forgive me.
我希望你能去梅迪辛哈特
And I hope you make it to Medicine Hat.
我在脑海里想象过它的样子
I have a picture of it in my mind,
我希望安娜能亲眼看到它
and I pray Anna’s eyes will see it.
我可爱的女儿
My beautiful daughter,
我全心全意地爱着你
I love you with all my heart.
我希望你这一生能平平安安的
I hope you will live your life in peace.
我知道你♥爸♥爸会好好照顾你的 这样我就能安息了
I rest knowing your father will take good care of you.
永远爱你的妈妈
I remain your loving mother,
玛丽安·瓦坦
Marianne Vatan.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!