Home 喜剧电影 美国派2(2001)

美国派2(2001)

0
美国派2(2001)

我可以穿我那件豹纹泳衣
I can wear that little leopard bikini of mine
那件好 你穿起来很漂亮
I love that one. It’s so cute on you
帮我拉一下
Help me zip, please
看过我那双粉红色鞋子吗?
Did I show you my cute pink shoes?
配你的粉红色泳衣吗?
Does it match your pink bikini?
她们在脱衣服
They’re getting naked
-好看 -谢谢
-Cute. -Thank you
过瘾 她在脱裤子
Shit. She’s de-pantsing
天哪
Oh, man
她们听不到我们说话 不会干扰吧?
Wait. They can’t hear us inside? We won’t cross over their radio?
不会 我们用的是CB频率
No, man. These work on a CB frequency
有够正点
This girl is so hot
女同志现在只剩胸罩和内♥裤♥
Two possible lesbians in their bras and panties
女同志?
Lesbians?
你刚才说女同志吗?
Did you say lesbians?
正点的女同志
Hot lesbians!
-别碰我 -我没有啊
-Don’t touch me. -I’m not
强尼牛仔不见了
Johnny West is missing
也许在你床底下
Maybe you kicked it under the bed
我找找看
Okay, let me look
不对 你是不是拿到楼下去了
Wait. Didn’t you have it when we were downstairs?
搞不好
Maybe
你们还不快闪
Guys, get the hell out of there right now
快点 快点
Come on!
-没人 -快走
-It’s clear! -Go, go, go!
她们回来了
They’re coming back
还好找到 这是我最喜欢的玩具
I’m just so glad I found him. He’s my favorite collectible
我知道
I know
怎么会有一根情趣棒
Holy shit! There’s a dildo in my drawer
你要用的话为什么不跟我借
Oh, my God! You could have asked me if you wanted to borrow it
别吵
Stop it
-什么声音? -我不知道 打电♥话♥报♥警♥
-What the hell was that? -I don’t know. Call 911
-不要打911 -不要报♥警♥
-No 911. -Don’t call the police
-是那群油漆工 -我还是要报♥警♥
-My God, it’s the painting kids. -I’m still calling the cops
不要 不要 听我说
Okay, no, no, no. This isn’t right
-是史提夫偷溜进来 -烂人
-Look. Stifler did break in here. -You dick!
我们只是要叫他出去
But we just followed him in to get him out
我只是想证明你们是同性恋
I just wanted proof that you chicks are really lesbians
要不要整他们?
You wanna mess with ’em?
对 好主意
Yeah, it’ll be fun
-来吧 -来吧
-Let’s do it. -Let’s do it
你们喜欢?
You guys like that?
欧兹 等我确认
Ozzy, stand by for confirmation
千万不能马虎
That’s a big 10-4 on the confirmation
你朋友好像也想加入的样子
Sounds like your little friends outside wanna play too
这个你用不到
You won’t be needing this
有谁要我摸安柏?
Who wants me to touch Amber?
我 我要
I do, I do
-那又是谁? -你是谁?
-Who the hell is that? -Who’s this?
我是约翰史密斯
This is John Smith
我现在把收音机关掉
I’m turning off my radio now
那我应该摸哪呢?
Okay. Where should I touch Amber?
屁♥股♥ 摸她屁♥股♥
Ass, baby. Feel that ass!
好舒服
That’s nice
想到了 你先摸他的屁♥股♥
I know. You feel his ass first
你说什么?
Excuse me?
-好主意 我喜欢 -不错吧
-Yeah, I like that. That’s good. -It’s good
我还没油漆完 我该…
Yeah, so I got some painting I should…It’s…
吉姆 等一下 我可以
Jim, hold on. I can handle it
-什么? -我对自己有信心
-What? -I’m comfortable with my sexuality
我愿意牺牲
And I would love to see that show
好耶
Bravo!
用手指头 碰一下
One finger on the cheek
我们要你
We want…
用手掌抓
palm grasping
太过份了 不行
That’s too much. No, no, no
你不摸 我们也不摸
You don’t touch, we don’t touch
-用力捏 包你喜欢 -快点啊
-Squeeze his ass, son. You’ll like it. -Come on, boys
-老天爷 -妈的
-Jesus Christ. -Oh, shit
只是肉 没什么了不起
I’m touching his ass. I’m touching his ass
红队 报告位置
Red Leader, what’s your position?
只是肉 没什么了不起
I’m touching his ass. I’m touching his ass

Mommy!
你去好了
We can go
那没什么
That really wasn’t bad
-我要回家 -太可惜了
-I wanna go home. -That’s too bad
没关系 我留下来
Never mind. I’m staying
丹妮正在摸我的胸部
Danielle is feeling my breasts
该我
No way, dude!
她的胸部好圆
Her breasts are so luscious
你买♥♥的什么圣诞礼物
What a wonderful Christmas gift you bought the boys
我的乳♥头♥好硬哦
My nipples are so hard
我有办法修好
I think I can fix these
老天爷
SweetJesus
换你了
Your turn
好耶
Oh, yeah!
跟他
Him
接吻
Kiss
别想
Dude, no
-什么? -想看的话
-Wait. What? -Oh, yeah. You want more?
就要听话 快去
We want more. Go get him, tiger
-你会喜欢的 -为了我们
-You’re gonna love it. -Do it for us
好吧
Okay, dude
一 二
One, two…

three
-那不算 -怎么不算
-That doesn’t even count. -That totally counted
-像在亲你妈一样 -给我闭嘴
-That’s how you kiss your mother. -Don’t you say anything!
逼真一点
Make it real
做得到
You do that…
什么要求我们都答应
we’ll do anything you want
任何要求?
Anything?
任何要求
Anything
最好不要骗我
You better like it
-我保证 -保证
-Promise. -I promise
绝对不骗你
I wouldn’t lie
来吧
Come on
就像这样
That is what I’m talking about
凯文 让你看
Kev, you can look
很好
That’s it
舌头呢?
Where’s your tongue?
乖孩子
Good boys
-非常好 -你到底会不会接吻
-Very good. -Dude, you’re a fucking lousy kisser
我是随便亲的
What? I wasn’t trying!
不公平
That’s not fair!
我只是随便亲亲 真的
I wasn’t trying there. I’m really…
-我只是… -没意见
-I’m not…-No judgment
-没意见 -你真的在亲?
-Nope. -Wait a second. You were trying?
-当然没有 -你真的在亲
-Fuck no! -You were trying!
-天哪 恶心死了 -我亲了他
-Oh, my…That’s disg…-I kissed Jim!
别吵 别吵
Silence. Silence. Silence!
-小姐们 -干嘛?
-Ladies. -Yes?
换你们了
As you were
-换我们了 -来吧
-Here we go. -Let’s do it
-老公 吃饭了 -我不饿
-Honey, come on. Food’s ready. -I’m not hungry!
-我还要 -是啊 我们要再接再励
-I want more. -Hell, yeah. I want more too, baby
进入高♥潮♥前 我们先…
We’re gonna get more physical as soon as we get some…
-打手♥枪♥ -没问题
-Hand jobs. -Okay!
打手♥枪♥
Hand jobs
你帮他打 我们喜欢看
You do him. We love to watch
再说一遍
I’m sorry?