-你怎么来了? -不要走散
-You’re really here? -Everybody stick together
糟了
Oh, shoot!
这里不准有访客的
We’re not supposed to have visitors…
因为有一次
cause this one time, here…
有个小鬼带了饼干来…
this kid had these cookies…
让我猜 引来一头熊
Let me guess. A bear came
厉害
Cool
我们的事你好像都知道
It’s like you know all our stories
那是一个问题吗?
Was that a question?
也许吧 我不知道
I don’t know. Maybe
你想回答吗?
Do you wanna answer it anyway?
毕业舞会后 我留了三次话给你
I left you like…like three messages after prom
真的?
Really?
你不觉得我那天晚上表现得很怪
You didn’t think I was weird because of the way I acted that night?
怪 不会
Weird, no
讶异 会
Surprising, yes
我饥渴的时候就会那样
I get nasty when I’m horny
我来就是为了那件事
That’s kind of why I’m here
我那天晚上表现得如何?
You remember, was I any good that night?
天哪
Wow. Geez
我怎么可能忘记?
How could I forget?
逊毙了 你根本不知道该怎么做
You sucked. You didn’t know what the hell you were doing
虽然你很逊 还是满有意思的
But wasn’t it fun even though you were so terrible?
-你说什么?很逊? -我还碰过更逊的
-I’m sorry. “Terrible?” -I’ve had worse
对不起
Sorry
你要的话 我可以教你
I could give you some pointers if you want
真的?
Really?
糟了 等我一下 给我一个小时
Shoot. Okay, wait here. I’ll meet you in an hour, okay?
-好 -等一下
-Yeah. -Wait
我想到了
Cool idea
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你没事吧?你怎么还在这里
You’re all right. Here we go. You know you’re not supposed to be here now
大家都去剧场集♥合♥了 快点
Everyone’s supposed to be in the amphitheater. All right, come on
我非常生气 你居然敢迟到
It’s piss poor to be this late. I’m very angry right now
听我的声音就听得出来
You can tell by the tone of my voice I’m angry. I’m pissed off is what I am
-他们在那边 让他进去 -还不快进去
-Here they are. Got him home. -Go, go
等一下 你是皮迪
Wait a minute. Are you Petey?

Yeah, sure
你是皮迪 那就难怪
Petey! Well, that explains everything
这些小鬼老是会出一些状况
All right. Well, always something with these kids. Go!
我们实在很高兴你能来 这边的学生哪能跟你比
We are just so thrilled to have you. None of my kids are at your caliber
你能来 我们实在是太高兴了
But we are just so overjoyed to have someone with your kind of talent here
-太好了 -拿着
-Great. -Here you go
你看 你的老搭档
Look at this. Your old best friend
-去吧 -虽然这不是你自己的
-Come on. Move. -I know it’s not yours…
但是以你的技术绝对没问题
but you are going to make beautiful music
-去吧 -实在是太棒了
-Here we go. -This is fantastic. I’m very excited
放心大胆的表演吧
You just own this and break a leg
好耶
All right.
他干嘛一个人在外面闲晃?
What was he doing wandering unsupervised?
谁晓得?
Who knows?
告诉你 我受够这群智障儿了
I’ll tell you something. I’m about fed up with these Tall Oaks North kids
小朋友们 跟着皮迪吹
Kids, entertain yourselves. Play along with Petey
不对 皮迪 是这边
No, no, no, Petey. Here we go
好了 大家给他一点鼓励
All right, all right. Come on, now. A little encouragement
“嘉宾皮迪:伸缩喇叭独奏” 你站这边
Right to this spot
各位 他只是有点紧张
Folks, he’s just a little nervous
你弄错了
This isn’t right
没错 你吹就对了
Just blow on it, kid. All right
开始吧
Here we go
皮迪 开始啊
Come on, Petey
吹啊 别光站着
Play! Do something
嘉宾个屁
Special, my ass
我们大家给他一点鼓励
Come on. Give the little guy some support
加油 皮迪 你没问题的
Come on, Petey. You’re doing great, partner
加油 你做得到的
Come on, honey. You can do it
皮迪 加油
Come on, Petey
管他的
What the hell
好耶
All right!
好耶 加油 皮迪
All right, Petey! Come on, now! Come on!
我来啦
Rock and roll!
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢大家 你们真好
Thank you, Tall Oaks. You’re beautiful
我叫皮迪
My name is Petey!
谢谢大家
Thank you!
我的蛋蛋最大
And I have gigantic balls!
别闹了 等下再说
Not now! Come back later. Go!
你 你给我回来
Hey, hey, hey. Come back here!
-我有话跟你说 -你人真好
-I wanna talk to you! -You are so sweet
他有够特别的
He is special
他是我马子
He’s my bitch
我已经跟蜜雪儿证实过了
Well, Michelle has confirmed it
-我逊毙了 -什么?
-I suck. -What?
我需要多加练习
I gotta get some practice
别担心 这间渡假屋不是白租的
Don’t worry about it. I mean, that’s why we got the house,Jimbo
在阳台上准备一堆饮料 保证引来一群辣妹
We plop a keg on the deck and the girls come in off the beach
就像蜜蜂看到花一样
It’s like a hummingbird feeder
-你确定? -我确定
-You think so? -I know so
保证有效
Guaranteed hotties
老兄 不错嘛
Fellas, nice pad
风景不错
Good view, but…
雪门终结者侦测到 附近没有女性生物
the Sherminator sensors detect no female life-forms in the vicinity
极有可能演变成光棍聚会
High likelihood of a sausagefest in progress
我打过电♥话♥了 妹妹很快就到
The girls are coming. I made some calls
他说得对 凯文
The Sherminator’s got a point, Kev
你什么时候开始信他的屁话的?
Since when do you start listening to the Sherminator?
自从我发现这边只有一票弟弟后
Since he made me realize there’s an abundance of wiener here
不信你自己看看
I mean, look around, dude. Dude?
好吧 轮到你了
All right, now it’s your turn
别闹了 没什么好说的
Come on. There’s nothing to tell
你们在干嘛?在聊什么?
Hey, what’s up? What are you guys talking about?
没什么 只是在交换小道消息
Well, you know, we’re just trading war stories about college…
谁跟谁交朋友 谁跟谁上♥床♥
who hooked up with who, who slept with who…
你呢?维琪
So, Vicky?
是有一个男的 你呢
Well, there was this one guy. How ’bout you?
有认识几个女的
You know, there was a few girls…
三个
three
看不出来哦 泡妞高手
Look at you. You stud
欧兹 凯文说完 轮到你了
All right, Oz. Now that Kevin told us, what about you?
学校没有让你动心的女孩吗?
You haven’t had the slightest bit of attraction to any girl at school?
别给我说没有 我知道你有
Don’t you fuckin’ say no. I know you did
就算我有
Even if I did…
也只是一时的冲动
it wouldn’t be anything more than just a momentary thing
有够无聊
Very uninteresting
洁西卡呢?今年上了几个妹妹
How about you,Jessica? How many chicks did you sleep with this year?
你那么想知道
Gee, wouldn’t you like to know
这还用问
Fuck yeah I would
走吧 欧兹
Come on, Ozzy
好 去玩球 你们打撞球吧
Yeah, man. Ball. Pool’s yours
-维琪 要不要打 -好啊 你来开球
-Hey, Vic, you wanna play? -Yeah, sure. You wanna break?
搞什么
What the…
妹妹跑哪去了?
Where are the fuckin’ females?
拜托你把衣服穿上 妹妹都被你吓跑了
Jim, can’t you leave your shirt on? You’re scaring the chicks away
别烦我 行不行
Dude, give him a break
欧兹 下去接球
Ozzy, go deep
你要玩吗?
Yeah, bro. You playing?
再往后 侧攻
No, keep going. Flank pattern
-你要干嘛? -钓马子
-What are you doin’? -Fishing
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
-你还好吧? -真对不起 你们没事吧
-You okay? -I’m so sorry. Is everybody okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!