有效射击 白色♥区♥域
Effective fire, white-side!
我只剩两个弹匣了 我们得赶紧撤
I’m down to two mags. We gotta move!
别停啊 哥儿们
Don’t stop fucking shooting, man!
快速反应部队在三个军区外被堵住了
QRF’s stuck three blocks out.
我出来了
I’m out!
三点钟方向 装最后一个弹匣
3 o’clock. Loading last mag.
-我们在做无用功 -我只剩一个弹匣
– We’re pushing air. – Only got one mag left!
没有子弹了 没有子弹了
I’m black! I’m black!
有人有多余的弹匣吗
Anybody got a mag?!
我们撑不住了 我们必须得撤退
We can’t hold them any longer! We gotta move!
他们只能坐以待毙了
Those guys are sitting ducks.
我可不想陷入街上的混乱中
I don’t wanna get dragged in the street.
是时候了 快呼叫
That’s it. Do it.
呼叫空投
Call it in.
R2B请求军械空投
This is Rio 2 Bravo requesting ordnance drop.
坐标04837959
Grid number 04837959.
目标位置就是你所在的位置
That target location is your position.
我知道我的位置在哪儿
I know my fucking position.
敌人就在我们上方 直接空投吧
They’re right on top of us. Just drop it!
V34 移♥动♥到最终攻击位上方
Viper 34, move to final attack heading.
V34 收到
Viper 34. Roger.
三十秒后到达
Thirty seconds out.
宝贝
Baby?
克里斯
Chris?!
宝贝 我听不清你说话
Baby, I ca– Baby, I can’t hear you. Hello?
我准备好了
I’m ready.
我准备好回家了
I’m ready to come home.
什么
What?
已经看到建筑物了
I have the building in sight.
发生什么事了
What’s happening?
我准备好回家了 宝贝
I’m ready to come home, baby.
克里斯
Chris?
上方空气很差
Pretty bad air up here.
我撑不了多久
I can’t hold this much longer.
告诉飞行员发射
Tell the pilot “Turn it loose.”
V34 发射吧
Viper 34. Fire away.
未击中目标
Target missed.

Shit.
我们现在得撤出敌军阵地
We need to exfil now!
走吧 撤
Let’s go! Let’s move!
我们得撤了
We gotta move!
E7K 可以从绿色♥区♥域安全撤退
Echo 7 Kilo, green-side is clear for exit.
我出来了 正在前往绿色♥区♥域
I got the out. Green-side pole on my go!
从屋顶上下来
Down the roof!
我们走吧
Let’s go!
最后一个人
Last man!
去卡车上
Get to the trucks!
快快快
Go! Go! Go!
快来 快进来
Come on! Inside!
-一个 -快进来 得走了
– That’s one! – Get in now! Gotta go!
快来 我们得走了 现在
Come on! We gotta go! Now!
操 让我上车
Shit! Let me on!
快点 让我上去
Come on. Let me on.
-克里斯在哪 -什么
– Where’s Chris? – What?
他刚就在我后面 克里斯去哪了
He was just behind me. Where is Chris, man?
把门打开
Open the fucking door!
把发动机给我停了
Stop the goddamn rig!
克里斯 快点
Chris, come on!
快点 呆子
Come on, you squid!
我们不能丢下你 克里斯 快抓我的手
We can’t leave you! Come on, Chris! Grab my hand!
抓住他的手 道 快点
Grab his hand, D! Come on!
快把他拉进来
Pull him in now!
我们得走了 快点
We gotta go! Now!
快点 传奇 进来
Come on, Legend! Get in here!
进来 克里斯 快拉
Come on, Chris! Pull!
是我
Hey, it’s me.
我收到一条奇怪的消息
I just got this weird message
说你上飞机了什么的
that you were on a plane or something?
是的 是的 我提前离开了
Yeah. Yeah, I got out early.
是吗
You did?
那你现在是在德国吗 还是在哪
So, what, are you in Germany, or–? Where?
不 我在这
No, I’m here.
我在美国
I’m stateside.
你回家了吗
You’re home?
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
我想我只是需要一些时间
I guess I just needed a minute.
克里斯 孩子们想你想疯了
Chris, the kids are dying to see you.
都九个月了 怎么…
It’s been nine months. What–?
我会回家的
I’m coming home.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I’m good.
宝贝 回家吧
Babe, come home. Okay?
你知道我们都很想你
You know, we miss you.
好的
Okay.
克里斯
Hey, Chris?
宝贝
Babe.
亲爱的 我想出去一下
Hon, I’m going outside.
-去捡 -再高点
– Get it! – Higher.
瞧瞧你 我又能天天看到你了 宝贝
Look at you. I can see your face again, babe.
-真不错 -挺好的
– Looks good. – Well, good.
看上去都不一样了
Looks different.
比赛是星期六
So the game’s this Saturday.
你知道的 他是队里个子最高的
You know, he’s the tallest kid on the team.
医生说他能长到一米九呢
Doctor said he could be 6’4″.
是不是很疯狂
Isn’t that insane?
等不及让你看看他比赛的样子了
Can’t wait for you to see him play.
别的孩子扑到他身上时我都急疯了
I go crazy when the other kids jump on him.
你到时候得记得安抚我 你懂吗
I need you there as, like, a leveler, you know what I mean?
说不定你还能教教他
Hey, maybe you could even coach, you know?
肯娜那颗牙快掉了
Kenna’s gonna lose that tooth.
我很担心她会不小心咽下去
I’m so worried she’s gonna swallow it,
比如做梦的时候
like, in her sleep or something.
她说她愿意让你帮她拔掉
And she said she’d let you pull it,
但只能让你来拔 你愿意帮她吗
but only you. Would you do that?
克里斯
Chris!
我接到一个很有意思的来电
You know, I got a very interesting phone call.
是你妻子打来的
It’s from your wife.
她跟我说了那次烧烤发生的事
She told me about the barbecue.
那的确挺不愉快的
Yeah, that was unfortunate. Yeah.
他们对你好像有点束手无策 你担心吗
Things seem like they got a little out of hand. Are you worried?
不 先生
No, sir.
所以你一点都不担心发生的或可能发生的事吗
So you’re not worried about what happened, or what might happen?
不 先生 我一点都不担心
No, sir, I’m not worried about that.
我问你 克里斯
Let me ask you a question, Chris.
你在国外待了多久
How much time did you spend in-country?
被派去四次 所以…
Uh, well, four tours, so…
大概一千多天吗
That’s like, what, 1000 days?
听上去差不多吧
Yeah, sounds about right.
如果我告诉你
Would you be surprised if
海军陆战队证实你击毙超过160人
I told you that the Navy has credited you…
你会觉得惊讶吗
with over 160 kills?
你有没有想过…
Do you ever think that…
你在那可能见到了
you might have seen things
或做了些让你自己悔恨不已的事
or done things over there that you wish you hadn’t?
不 我不是那样的人
Oh, that’s not me. No.
你不是什么
What’s not you?
我是在保护我们的人
I was just protecting my guys.
他们想杀我们的士兵
They were trying to kill our soldiers…
就算让我面对造物主
and I’m willing to meet my Creator
我对我开的每一枪都问心无愧
and answer for every shot that I took.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章金衣女人
下一篇文章秘密特工
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!