Home 传记电影 美国狙击手

美国狙击手

0
美国狙击手

If I can’t see them, I can’t shoot them.
这里的所有人 他们知道你的名字
All these guys? They know your name,
有你在上面 他们会觉得自己所向无敌
and they feel invincible with you up there.
-他们不是无敌的 -如果他们这么想就会
– They’re not. – They are if they think they are.
继续用你的狙♥击♥枪♥吧
Just keep banging on the long gun.
我们会让这些狗把扎卡维嗅出来的
We’ll let these dogs sniff out Zarqawi.
你说伊♥拉♥克♥基♥地♥组♥织♥有个参加奥♥运♥会狙击手
You said AQI has a sniper in the Olympics
但伊♥拉♥克♥连有资格参加三项射击的人都没有
but Iraq hasn’t qualified a shooter in three games.
这是因为穆斯塔法不是伊♥拉♥克♥人
Well, that’s because Mustafa’s not Iraqi.
他是叙利亚人
He’s from Syria.
准备撬棍
Breacher up!
你们要是都进去了我就什么都看不见了
Hey, once you all gain entry I can’t see shit
所以慢慢来 好好搜搜你们的目标
so take it slow and move through your target.
-明白 -小心手雷
– Understood. – Fire in the hole!
有人受伤
Man down!
还是把他送回去吧
You better back him down!
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck this.
我要和海军陆战队一起扫楼
I’m gonna go clear houses with Marines.
-你来吗 -不 我才不去
– You coming? – Fuck, no, I’m not coming.
不 伙计 我惜命 我想活着回家
No, man, I like my life. I’d actually like to make it home alive.
敲门搜查可不是我的工作
It’s not my job to go fucking knocking down doors. All right?
这些家伙选错了活 我可不干
Those guys picked the wrong fucking job. I’m not doing that shit.
好吧 如果我在下面没看到你
All right. Well, if I don’t see you down there…
我就再也不想见到你了
you make sure I don’t see you again.
介不介意我加入你们
Hey. You all mind if I roll with you?
哥们 海豹部队的人都没问题
Hey, man. Any SEAL is cool by me.
准备撬棍
Breacher up!
你就是他们说的那个传奇
You’re the one they’re calling the Legend.
确认击毙的就有二十四个人
You got 24 confirmed kills.
是谁数的数
Well, who’s counting?
你真♥他♥妈♥的厉害
That’s fucking badass.
是我听说B连有个兔崽子快赶上你了
Yeah, I heard some motherfucker in Bravo’s catching up, yo.
我知道你们都不是吃素的 但我知道些窍门
I know y’all are meat-eaters, but I know a couple things.
很简单 我可以教你们
Some simple shit I could show you.
能让我们活下来 你们觉得怎么样
Maybe keep us above ground. What do you say?

Yeah. All right.
上吧
Right on.
-那是什么意思 -准备撬棍
– Hey, what’s that mean, bro? – Breacher up.
快 上
Come on! Go!
行动
Moving.
趴下 快趴在地上
Get down! Get down on the ground right now!
快给我趴下
Get your fucking ass down!
-不要这样 -他听不懂
– No, no! – He no understand!
趴下 你为什么在这里
Get down! Why are you here?!
这片区域应该已经疏散 你们怎么还在
You’re supposed to be evacuated this area. Why are you still here?
我是奥贝迪酋长
I am Sheikh Al-Obeidi!
阿♥拉♥什么酋长 你到底是谁
Sheikh alla-who?! Who the fuck are you?!
这里是我的家 我要留下
This my home! I stay!
我才不管这是不是你家 这里可是战区
I don’t give a fuck it’s your home! This is a war zone, sir!
-长官 求你了 -把孩子放下来
– Sir, please! – Get that kid down!
快点 赶紧走
Come on! Let’s go! Move it!
在后面衣柜里找到了这几个娘们
Found these bitches in the back closet.
我很欢迎你们来做客
You are welcome here. You are my guest!
你这里还藏了多少人
How many more do you have here?!
告诉其他的战士进来就好
But tell the soldiers to come in.
不 这傻♥逼♥穆♥斯♥林♥是想把我们骗进来全炸死
No. This Haji just wants us all in here so he can blow us up.
-搜他的身以防… -如果他看见美国人
– Go check his ass for a… – If he see American,
-就会知道我们在说话 -谁
– he know we speak. – Who?
-求你了 -谁 你说的是谁
– Please. – Who, who, who’s that talking about?
-求你们进来吧 -谁会知道我们在说话
– Please come in. – Who knows we’re talking?!
-到底是谁 -他 他…
– Who?! – He’s– he’s–
他会来 他会…
He come. He–
他很坏 求你们了
He very bad. Please.
-制♥服♥目标了吗 -已制♥服♥
– Target secure? – Target’s secure.
把他们带进来 头贴在地上
Bring them in. Get your head down on the ground.
双手背到身后
Put your hands behind your back.
-快点 别磨蹭 -求你们了
– Now! Move now! – Please, please.
你要是有话说 我们会给你机会的
You gonna talk, we’ll talk to you.
把他带进另一个房♥间
Bring him in the other room.
如果他向美国士兵泄密
If he talks to U.S. Soldiers,
他们就会用他来杀鸡儆猴
he will come to his house and make examples of them.
他 他是谁
He? Who’s he? Who’s he?
那人人称”屠夫”
The man who comes they call “The Butcher.”
心狠手辣
He’s the despaired one.
是恶魔之子
Son of Shaytan, son of Devil.
就像个施刑者么
Oh, he’s like an enforcer?
-对 施刑者 -一把手是扎卡维
– Yes, enforcer. – Number one soldier Zarqawi.
-扎卡维吗 -对 扎卡维
– Zarqawi? – Zarqawi.
我们想知道扎卡维在哪儿
Yeah, we’d like to know where Zarqawi is.
你知道他在哪儿吗 快说
Do you know where he is? You tell us where he is right now.
怎样才能找到他
How can we get him?
你有扎卡维的消息 就赶紧说
You have information for us about Zarqawi, tell us right now.
找到屠夫就能找到扎卡维
Find The Butcher, you find Zarqawi.
屠夫听命于他
He reports to him.
好 那怎么才能找到屠夫
Okay, well, how do we find him?
我跟你说话的时候看着我
All right, look at me when I’m talking to you.
我们该去哪儿找他
Where do we find him?
我们需要理解他们冒的风险 他要钱
We must understand the risk to them, but he will ask for money.
他要十万美元
He need $100,000.
你♥他♥妈♥要十万美元
You need $100,000?
我都不知道这人是不是真正存在
I have no proof this guy exists.
法蒂玛
Fatima!
你好
Hello.
-这就是证据 -听着 我也想帮你
– This is the proof. – Look, I wanna help you out. I do.
但你得再详细些 电♥话♥ 地址 人名
But I need something. I need phone numbers, address, names.
你得再说详细些
You have to give me something.
长官 一排遭到袭击
Sir! First platoon’s pinned down.
撤离
Move out!
酋长 我说话的时候看着我 看着我
Sheikh, look at me when I’m talking to you. Hey! Look at me!
我需要信息 酋长 我能帮你的
I need something. I can help you out, Sheikh.
你告诉我个名字 剩下的交给我们来搞定
You give me a name, and we will take care of it.
我向你保证
I can promise you that.
我们会保证你们的安全 快点说
We will give you safety. Tell me right now!
-埃米尔·阿那法努 -阿米尔·哈拉夫·弗努什
– Emile Anafanoos? – Amir Khalaf Fanus.
这是屠夫的教名
This is given name of The Butcher.
我们认为屠夫是扎卡维的二把手
We believe that The Butcher’s Zarqawi’s number two man.
就是他
This is your guy right here.
可你都不知道他的真实姓名
Yeah, but you don’t know his real name.
否则你早就写上去了
Otherwise, you’d have written it up there.
我们这里有他的几个化名
We got several aliases.
如果弗努什这名字是真的
Now, if “Fanus” is legit
我们就再去问问酋长
we’ll go see the sheikh.
他要十万美金
He’s asking for 100,000.
猜到了
Figures.
但如果他能帮我们找到屠夫 就把钱给他
But if he delivers The Butcher, he’s gonna get it.
我是国防情报局的斯尼德探员
This is Agent Snead, DIA.
帮我查一下阿米尔·哈拉夫·弗努什这个名字
I need a name check on an “Amir Khalaf Fanus.”
好的 我等着
Yeah, I’ll wait.
如果还要再次出兵 三队可以负责保障安全
If we’re gonna go back out there, Team 3 can pull security.
别做梦了 如果我们要动钱
It’s not gonna happen.
指挥中心一定会安排负责人的
Head-shed will want contractors if we’re humping money.
嗯 我在 你查到什么了
Yeah, I’m here. What do you got?
好的 好
All right. Okay.
走吧 咱们去见酋长
Let’s go see the sheikh.
轧死在路上的动物而已
Road kill.
你知不知道屠夫是扎卡维的刽子手
You know The Butcher is Zarqawi’s enforcer?
有人说他的武器是把电钻
They say his weapon of choice is a fucking drill.
我在加入突击队之前在神学院读书
Went to seminary school before I joined the Navy.
差点就当传教士了
Was close to being a preacher.
那你咋没干
And why didn’t you?
赌博是我的命啊

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Previous article 金衣女人
Next article 秘密特工
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。