孩子们都上车
All aboard, girls!
再见
Bye!
宝贝 欢迎回家 -嗨 爸爸
Welcome home, honey! – Hi, Daddy!
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom!
妈妈 -嗨
Mom! – Hi!

Hi!
等一下 你是不是长高了
Wait. Did you get taller?
没错 -哇塞
Yes, I did. – Wow.
太棒了 好了 在这里
So good. Okay. Oh, here it is.
拿上你的行李箱 -好的
Let’s get your trunk. – Yes.
我的车把别人的车堵住了 他们已经生气了
I double-parked the car and they’re already mad at me.
什么车 -我们买♥♥了辆车
What car? – Oh, we bought a car.
我们买♥♥了辆车? -没错
We bought got a car? – Yeah!
为什么 -我等会儿解释
What for? – I’ll explain later.
就在那里 蓝色的那辆
It’s that big blue one right over there.
停在马路的正中间
In the middle of the road.
女士 开什么玩笑! -对不起!
Hey, lady, you kidding me? – Sorry!
对不起 我们马上就走了 -看看是谁回来了!
Sorry, we’re going. One second. – There’s my girl!
奶奶!
Grandma!
啊!
Ah!
天哪 我太想你了 -我也是
Oh, God, I missed you! – Me, too!
女士 你不能把车停在路中间 快挪开
Lady, you can’t stop in the middle of the street. Let’s go!
对不起 马上就走 -快点儿
I’m sorry. Promise, two more seconds. – Come on, lady.
这是欢迎你回家的礼物
Welcome home gift.
哇 这是你做的? -我一点一点织出来的
Oh, you made this? – From scratch.
哇哦 -山羊绒的
Aw! – It’s cashmere.
我就差没去给山羊剃毛了
I did everything but shave the goat.
玛格丽特 你能过来… -女士 快挪开
Margaret! Can you just… – Let’s go, ladies.
对不起 把底部抬起来
I’m so sorry. Yeah, get the bottom there.
你们没问题的 -好了
Okay. You got it. – Here we go. Okay.
太好了 -我们出发吧
Right on, girls. – All right, here we go.
天哪 -太沉了
Oh, God. – Heavy.
小心别撞到…
Watch out for the…
小心别撞到自行车 -天哪
Watch out for the bike. – Oh, God.
到了
Here we go.
喔 应该让我来搬
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey. I would’ve done it.

Oh, hi!
快让我来搬
I would’ve done it. Please, please.
大功告成 -真厉害
Oh, my God. Amazing. – We got it.
爸! -我的天哪
Dad! – Hello! Oh, my goodness!
见到你真高兴 -我也是
I’m so glad to see you. – Me, too!
你怎么长这么高了?
Look at that! What happened?
露营好玩吗 -特别好玩
So, how was camp? – It was amazing.
你参加戏剧表演了吗 -参加了
So, you were in a play? – Yep!
真是太好了
Oh, my God. That’s incredible.
那些箱子是干什么的 -不用操心
What are those boxes for? – Don’t worry about that.
我想接着听露营的故事
I want to hear more about camp.
你还学了什么
What else did you learn?
做了什么 -你们要搬家了
What else did you do? – You’re moving.
什么 -妈 非要这样吗
What? – Really, Mom?
西尔维娅 你说好了不讲的
Sylvia. You promised.
我们要搬家了?
We’re moving?
你听我说…
Look, it’s… Look, we we’re…
她看见箱子了
She saw the boxes.
她自己会发现的 -我没觉得她会
She was putting it together. – I don’t think she was.
我们要搬家? -好了
We’re moving? – Okay.
我们…
Just…
我们本想等你安顿好了再公布这个消息
Look, we wanted you to settle in before we sprung the news.
你♥爸♥爸升职了
But, um, your dad got his promotion.
没错 这不是很好吗 -我们找到了一幢很棒的房♥子
Yeah. Isn’t that great? – And we found
最棒的房♥子
this great house. -Oh, the best house.
在哪里
The best house. – Where?
是这么回事儿 我们运气特别好…
Well, that’s the thing. We got really lucky. And…
新泽西 -啊…
New Jersey. -Ah…
新泽西? -对不起
New Jersey? – I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我说好了不掺和的
I said I’d stay out of it.
我们要离开纽约?
We’re leaving New York?
几乎不算离开
Barely leaving New York.
只是在河的另一边而已
It’s just on the other side of the river.
但…
But…
但我们在这过得很好 我们不需要搬家
But we’re happy here. We don’t need to move.
我们不需要搬家 但我们想搬
No, we don’t need to move but we want to move. Right?
我不想
I don’t.
我不得不跟所有朋友告别
I’ll have to leave all of my friends
还要转学
and change schools
而且我再也见不到奶奶了
and I’ll never see Grandma anymore.
不会的
That is not true.
你不仅不会失去这里的朋友
Look, you’re going to keep all your friends here
你还会交到更多新朋友 而且听我说
and you’re going to make more friends. And listen to this.
我不打算继续工作了
I’m not going to work anymore.
你这到这意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
这意味着我不会总是不在家
That means that I’m not going to be gone all the time.
不需要在课室间跑来跑去
Running from class to class.
天哪 你知道我多为此过意不去吗
God. Do you know how bad I felt about that?
但是你喜欢教美术
But you love teaching art.
我是喜欢 但是…
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I do, I do, but…
但是这是我们的机遇
But this is, this is our opportunity.
我会时常在家
I’ll be home now.
每一天我都可以在家里陪你
I can be home with you every single day.
我会参与你的校园生活
I’ll get involved at your school,
就像你那些朋友的妈妈们一样
just like all your friends’ moms.
我们还会有家庭聚餐 我会学着做饭
And we’ll have family dinners and I’ll learn to cook.
我知道这是一个很大的改变
I know it’s a lot.
你能相信我们吗
Can you just try to believe us?

Yeah.
我爱你 来抱一下
I love you so much. Come here.
来 你也是 还有你 西尔维娅
Come here. You, too. And you, Sylvia.
来吧 西尔维娅 -来吧 妈
Sylvia. Come on. – Come on, Mom. Come on.
我知道你也想加入
Come on. You know you want to.

Faster.
好吧 我来了
Okay, okay, I’m coming, I’m coming.
这就是了 -我的宝贝
There we go. – Oh, my darling.
我再也见不到你了
I’m never going to see you again.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
哇 -总是这么夸张
Wow. – So dramatic all the time.
你们把她带到河对岸干什么
What are you taking her over there
那里到处都是笨蛋 而且全是公♥寓♥
with the schmucks and the condos on the other side of the Hudson?
我们并不会住在公♥寓♥
But we’re not going to be in a condo.
还有那些黑♥手♥党♥
And those mafia diners,
拿着枪…
where they shoot each other…
天啊…
God…
上帝?
God?
上帝在吗
Are you there, God?
我是… 玛格丽特·西蒙
It’s me… Margaret Simon.
嗯…
Um…
我只是想…
I just wanted… Well…
我听说过很多你的伟大事迹
First, I’ve, I’ve heard a lot of great things about you.
我不想搬家
I don’t want to move.
我从来没在别的城市生活过 而且…
I’ve never lived anywhere but the city, and…
我不想搬走
I… I don’t want to do this.
我求求你了
Please, I’m begging you.
请你不要让我搬家
Just please, just stop this move from happening.
如果你做不到的话
Um, if… if you can’t do that…
请你不要让新泽西太过糟糕
Just please don’t let New Jersey be too horrible.
好了 你需要点儿阳光
Okay, you. You need some light.
天哪
Oh, God.
很难闻吗
They smell bad?
挺难闻的 宝贝
Oh, they don’t smell good, honey.
相信我 很快你也会体会到的
You’re going to be there very soon. Believe me.
我去开门
I’ll get it.