这是地球 那是恐龙称霸的时代…
This is the Earth at a time…
万物滋长 欣欣向荣
when the dinosaurs roamed a lush and fertile planet.
一块只有六哩宽的石头却改变了这一切
A piece of rock just six miles wide changed all that.
它以一万枚核弹的威力撞击地球
It hit with the force of 10,000 nuclear weapons.
一兆顿的灰尘和沙石散布在大气层
A trillion tons of dirt and rock hurtled into the atmosphere,
令人窒息的灰尘掩盖大地…
creating a suffocating blanket of dust…
一千年内阳光都无法穿透
the sun was powerless to penetrate for a thousand years.
曾经发生过的…
It happened before.
将会再发生
It will happen again.
主演:布鲁斯·威利斯
这是迟早的问题
It’s just a question of when.
绝 世 天 劫
六千五百万年后
太空人 请重覆
请你重覆
我收到了 休斯顿
Houston, affirmative.
我要再试一次
Now try again.
就快好了
Almost got it.
阿特兰提斯号♥ 我快好了
Dennis, I’m almost there.
休斯顿 彼特的状况不错
Houston, Pete’s lookin’ real strong.
很好 彼特 我们看到联轴器了
Okay, Pete, we got that coupling on the board here now.
等它对准以后 我们就通知你进行
We’ll give you the goahead from down here when it’s in alignment.
没有问题
Sounds good.
给我十秒钟
Give me ten seconds.
他的心跳加速
His heart rate’s racing.
彼特 我是楚门
Hey, Pete. It’s Truman. Hey.
你在上面还好吧 伙伴?
How you doing up there, hoss?
很好
Pretty good.
彼特 我看到你的生理迹象
Listen, Pete, we got an eye on your meds here.
要是你能冷静下来 我就送你奖品
I’ll give you a buffalo nickel if you’ll calm down just a little bit.
你行不行?
Can you do that for me?
我都听你的
Whatever you say.
很好 我们的时间充裕 你不要急
Okay, now, we got plenty of time, buddy, so don’t you worry.
进行得很顺利
Looking good here.
行了
He’ll be all right.
继续吧 阿特兰提斯号♥
Go ahead, Atlantis.
收到 开始把他拉进来
Roger that, Houston. Suggest we start reeling Pete in.
那是什么玩意?
What the hell is that?
天啊
My Lord.
讯号♥中断
We’re down!
休斯顿!
Houston!
完全失去联络
We’ve lost all contact.
老史 再放一次
Stewart, play that tape back!
天啊
God
休斯顿!
Houston!
五角大厦 太空指挥部
我们受到攻击 受到攻击
Multiple bogies! Multiple bogies!
第59区有三…五个不明物体
Sector five, niner. I have three. Now five. Unidentified tracks.
荧幕都满了
My screen’s full.
它们飞向大西洋海岸
Multiple tracks headed toward the Atlantic seaboard!
我们可能遭到飞弹突袭
This could be a surprise missile attack.
总统先生太空梭在外太空爆♥炸♥
Mr. President, the shuttle Atlantis just exploded in space.
我要三组人
Okay, I want three groups!
第一组 进行内部检查
One: internal malfunction.
从头到尾彻底检查 也许是机件故障
Get the log tape. Start working back. Maybe it’s a glitch.
第二组 请北美空防和太空指挥部
Two: I want NORAD, Space Command and the 50th tactical,
比对每个轨道上的外太空物体
comparing all the space junk you tracked in every orbit.
我要你们比对以后再比对
I want you to check, recheck and then do it all over again.
最后一组 突发状况 设想所有的可能性
Number three: wild cards. Anything and everything.
老罗 快打电♥话♥把太空总署一万一千名人员找来
All right? Now, Big Ross, get on the telephone. Wake up 11,000 people.
让他去
Walt, get ’em going.
快点
Let’s go!
卡尔…卡尔…
Karl. Karl! Karl.
卡尔
Karl!
你的烤肉馅饼十个钟头前就凉了
Your Stouffer’s pot pie’s been on the table almost ten hours.
我要跟你离婚
I want a divorce.
妲蒂 发生一件大事 我不晓得是什么
Dottie, I’m on to something big here. I don’t know what this is,
看来外太空有东西爆♥炸♥
but it looks like something’s burnin’ up there.
快去拿我的电♥话♥簿 我的电♥话♥簿
Go get my phone book, will you? Get my phone book.
帮我查太空总署的号♥码
Get those names of those guys from NASA.
对不起 我脸上有写我是卡尔的奴婢吗?
Excuse me! Am I wearing a sign that says, “Karl’s Slave”?
快给我去拿电♥话♥簿!
Go get my goddamn phone book!
快去!快去!
Get the book! Get the book! Get the book!
太空指挥部确认了
Space Command is reporting negative.
没有任何国家发射飞弹
That is zero global launches.
这些可能是坠落地面的太空梭残骸
It might just be a piece of the shuttle breaking up as it comes in.
也可能是圣诞老人
It might be Santa Claus.
没有获得确实的答案 将军
Until we get definitive, reliable confirmation, General,
我们就得进入备战状态
We go to DEFCON Three.
小狗狗 我跟你 咱们要发了
Hey, little man! Little Richard! Me and you, man! We’re going to the top, baby!
发大财了
Big time!
我不想一辈子都骑脚踏车 你知道吗?
I ain’t gonna be ridin’ this bike for the rest of my life. You know what I’m sayin’?
我要骑机车 这样才拉风
I’m gettin’ a motorcycle, baby. We’re gonna travel in style.
你有没有长眼睛?
Watch where you’re goin’.
想要赶去投胎吗?
I bet you, none of you all stop for brothers.
跑慢点
Slow down, Little Richard.
我们骑了整个早上 你想撇大条吗?
You’ve been ridin’ all morning. You gotta take a dump?
我们中断节目 为您报导最新消息…
We interrupt our regularly scheduled programme…
太空梭于东部时间凌晨3点47分在外太空爆♥炸♥
The shuttle Atlantis exploded in space at 3:47 a.m., Eastern Standard Time.
还给我
Hey! Get, get.
那是我的酷斯拉
That’s my Godzilla. Come on, now.
胖子 你干嘛找我小狗的麻烦?
Yo, fool! Don’t be kickin’ Little Richard. What the hell your problem?
它在咬我的酷斯拉 你这小黑想怎么样?
That dog’s eatin’ my Godzilla. What’s a little runt like you gonna do about it?
狗狗 去咬他
Get him, Richard. Sic him.
如果我不是基♥督♥徒 早就把你这身肥肉拿去炸油
If I wasn’t no Christian, I’d be throwin’ your fat pineappleeatin’ ass through the window.
你为什么不走?
Why we not going?
知道吗?这里是纽约 什么怪事都有
You know why? ‘Cause this is New York City. Anything could happen.
搞不好有恐♥怖♥份♥子♥放炸♥弹♥ 或是有人被枪杀
Let’s see. Could’ve been a terrorist bomb. Could’ve been a dead body.
今天发薪水
Somebody shot, stabbed, and it’s Friday,
搞不好有人被炒鱿鱼跳楼
payday. Dude, somebody probably didn’t get their paycheck. Yes?
我想要去逛街
I want to go shopping.
我也很想
Me, too,
不过碰到塞车 哪儿也去不了
but we ain’t goin’ nowhere ’cause this is a traffic jam.
小狗狗
Little Richard!
我来了 小狗狗
Right over there!
撑着点 我来了
Hang on, Little Richard. I’m comin’!
你别怕 我会救你的
Don’t you worry about it. I’m gonna get you outta there!
你没事吧? 撑着点
You okay, buddy? Don’t worry about it. Hang in there.
快打911!
Somebody dial 911!
荧幕都满了
My screen’s full.
到处都有
They’re all over the place.
从芬兰到北美海岸 都有物体冲进大气层
Bogies are breachin’ the atmosphere from Finland down the North American seaboard.
你们看看
Look at that!
开战了!
Oh, we at war!
萨♥达♥姆♥打来了!
Saddam Hussein is bombing us!
我们得专心算出它的路线
Let’s stay focused. We need to map the trajectory now.
那得花一星期
That could take a week.
快去做 我要知道这惨况将结束还是才开始
Just find it, okay? I wanna know if the worst is over or if it’s on its way.
金将军来电
We’ve got General Kimsey on the line.
从芬兰到南卡罗莱纳州都受到攻击
We’ve got hits from Finland to South Carolina.
这些不是飞弹 到底是什么?
We know they’re not missiles. Now what the hell is it?
这是一场流星雨 它们也把太空梭击落
It’s a meteor shower. That’s what took out the shuttle.
总统马上要知道答案
I’ve got the president on Air Force One demanding answers.
结束了吗?
Is it over?
将军 太空总署有一万一千人在查
General, we’ve got 11,000 people at NASA trying to figure that out right now.
有答案就告诉你
When we know, you’ll know.
卡尔 请仔细说 你绝对是第一个发现它的
Okay, Karl, listen. I want you to take your time. Yes, sir. You’re definitely the first.
第一个座标是1239
Okay, first coordinate. Onetwothreenine. 1239, right?
联邦调查局找到他的位置
F.B.I. locked his location.
他看到外太空发生爆♥炸♥
Saw an explosion in space.
好了
Okay.
听好 这是最高机密
Listen, Karl, this is top secret.
我当过海军 我很清楚这一点
Sir, I’m retired Navy. I know all about classified.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!