♪ “L” is for the way ♪
♪ You look at me ♪
♪ “O” is for the only ♪
♪ One I see ♪
♪ “V” is very, very ♪
♪ Extraordinary ♪
♪ “E” is even more ♪
♪ Than anyone that you adore ♪
♪ And love is all that I can ♪
♪ Give to you ♪
♪ Love is more than ♪
♪ Just a game for two ♪
♪ Two in love can make it ♪
♪ Take my heart and please don’t break it ♪
♪ Love was made for me and you ♪
♪ Love is all that I can ♪
♪ Give to you ♪
♪ Love is more than ♪
♪ Just a game for two ♪
♪ Two in love can make it ♪
♪ Take my heart and please don’t break it ♪
♪ Love was made for me and you ♪
♪ “L” is for the way ♪
♪ You look at me ♪
♪ “O” is for the only ♪
♪ One I see ♪
♪ “V” is very, very ♪
♪ Extraordinary ♪
♪ “E” is even more than ♪
♪ Anyone that you adore ♪
♪ And love is all that ♪
♪ I can give to you ♪
♪ Love is more than just a game for two ♪
拍张照留念吧
How about a souvenir picture?
♪ Two in love can make it ♪
♪ Take my heart and please don’t break it ♪
请转过头互相凝望
Can you turn towards each other?
♪ Love was made ♪
♪ For me and you ♪
♪ Love was made ♪
♪ For me and you ♪
天啊 这里收不到信♥号♥♥
My God! My phone just does not work out here.
那我们怎么活得下去
Oh, my God! How are we ever gonna live?
谢了
Uh! Thanks.
管♥理♥员♥在那 哦 抱歉
There’s a counselor. Oh, excuse me.
请问拿瓦侯木屋在哪
Um, can you tell me where the Navajo bunk is?
-就在那儿 -谢谢
-It’s right over there. -Thanks.
欢迎来到华登夏令营
Welcome to Camp Walden
我是营长玛瓦
I’m your camp counselor Marva.
大家快找自己的行李
Now, girls, let’s find our duffles as quickly as we can.
今天会很忙
We have a big first day ahead of us.
现在请我女儿小玛瓦接手
I’m going to turn the bullhorn over now to my daughter…
就站在我的右手边
and right hand man, Marva, Jr.
玛瓦 请你宣布大家的木屋
Marva, bunk assignments, if you please.
好吧 小姑娘们 听好了
All right, ladies, here we go. Listen up.
我以为这是男孩子的夏令营
Wait a minute. I thought this was a boys’ camp.
找到我的袋子了
Okay, found my duffle.
问题是 要怎么拿出来
Now the question is… how do I get it out?
我办得到的 不 我办不到
Okay, I can do it. Okay… no, I can’t.
-你一定是新来的 -你怎么知道
-You must be new. -How could you tell?
你没抢在别的行李丢上来前 先把袋子拿出来
You didn’t know how to grab your duffle… before the aides tossed it into the heap.
-你需要帮忙吧 -谢了
-I would say you need some serious help. -Thanks.
就是那个黄色的
It’s the big, yellow one.
-哇哦 -我最欣赏这种女强人
-Whoa! -Now, that’s my kinda woman.
-女强人 -嗯
-Yo, tie dye girl! -Hmm?
帮我拿袋子好吗 那个黄色的
Could you give me an hand with my duffle? It’s the yellow one…
-被压在下面的 -好
-buried way in there. -Sure.
那个吗 没问题
Oh, that? No problem.
你是从加州来的
Hey, you’re from California?
-你住在好莱坞吗 -邻居是不是明星
-Do you, like, live in Hollywood? -Do you, like, live next door to a movie star?
你们是狗仔队吗
What are you two, Lucy and Ethel?
我根本没去过好莱坞
I’ve never even been to Hollywood.
我住在北加州的拿帕 旁边就是葡萄园
I live in Napa. That’s northern California. And I live next door to a vineyard.
-什么园 -葡萄园
-A what yard? -A vineyard.
种葡萄酿酒啊
It’s where you grow grapes to make wine.
我和我爸拥有一片葡萄园
That’s what we do. Me and my dad, we own a vineyard.
-荷莉·帕克 -在这里
-Parker, Hallie! -Right here.
-亚拉帕禾木屋 -跟我一样 我也在那里
-Arapaho. -Same as me. That’s where I am.
大伙来吧
Yes! Come on, you guys.
你们会玩扑克牌吗
So, ah, either of you, by any chance, know how to play poker?
-不会 -没玩过
-No. -Never played it before.
没有 真可怜啊
No? Gee, what a shame.
你们这个夏天身上带了多少钱
So, ah, how much cash did you guys bring with you this summer?
-多少 -很多
-How much? -A lot.
那是谁啊
Whoa! Who is in there?
快 我们走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
我们到了
Well, here we are.
华登女子夏令营
Camp Walden for Girls.
大老远从伦敦来这鬼地方
We traveled all the way from London for this?
山明水秀 你认为呢
Well, it’s rather picturesque. Don’t you think?
我可不会用这成语来形容
Not exactly the term I think I would have used.
核对一下你母亲列的清单吧
All right. Shall we review your mother’s list? Mm hmm.
-我看看 维他命 -有
-Now, let’s see. Vitamins? -Check.
-矿泉水 -有
-Minerals? -Check.
-每天该吃的蔬果 -有了 有了
-List of daily fruits and vegetables. -Check. Check.
水果有 蔬菜也有 继续吧
Check for fruits, check for vegetables. Go on.
防晒油 护唇膏 杀虫剂
Sun block, lip balm, insect repellant…
文具 邮票 母亲和外公
stationery, stamps, photograph of your mother, grandfather…
跟我这好管家的照片
and, of course, your trusty butler, me.
-全都有了 -哦 对了
-Got it all, I think. -Oh, and.
还有 你外公送你这东西
Here’s a little something from your grandfather.
全新的扑克牌
A spanking new deck of cards.
也许有人能让你输的惨兮兮
Maybe you’ll actually find somebody on this continent who can whip your tush at poker.
不会的 但是 谢谢
Well, I doubt it. But, thanks.
谢谢你带我来 马丁
And thanks for bringing me here, Martin.
记住 如果你要我来接你
Now, you remember, if you change your mind…
你要我来的 只要打通电♥话♥ 我就会来
and want me to come here and collect you at the end of camp, I’m only a phone call away.
谢了 我不会有事的
Thanks, but I’ll be fine.
真的 八个礼拜后见 老友
Really. See you in eight weeks, Marty ol’ pal.
我开始想念你了 我的心肝
Missing you already, queen of my heart.
好好地玩 小乖乖 我会的
Have fun, old bean. I will.
-再见 -再见
-Toodle loo. -Toodle loo.
请到机场
Airport, please.
♪ Such a feeling coming over me ♪
好吧 抓紧点
Okay, hurry up.
♪ There is wonder in the things I see ♪
♪ Not a cloud in the sky got the sun in my eyes ♪
她带着同伴
She brought a date.
♪ And I won’t be surprised if it’s a dream ♪
她没有
She didn’t.
妈 你在吗 快接电♥话♥
Mom! Mom! Are you there? Pick up! Mom!
慢点 谢谢
Slow down. Thank you.
♪ Everything I want the world to be ♪
你也来一点吧
Have some too, okay?
♪ Is now coming true especially for me ♪
-闻闻这是什么 -闻起来很不错
-It’s something. -It smells good.
-我去占位子 安妮 -好 谢了
-I’ll save ya a seat, Annie. -Okay, thanks.
♪ And the reason is clear, it’s because you are here ♪
抱歉 女孩们 我要来点草莓
Excuse me, girls. I’ve just got to have a scoop of these gorgeous strawberries.
♪ You’re the nearest thing to heaven that I’ve seen ♪
-你要吗 -不行 我会过敏
-Would you care for some, dear? -Oh, no thanks. Can’t I’m allergic.
真可惜 你呢 来点草莓吧
Oh, that’s too bad. How about you, dear? Strawberries?
抱歉 我是很想吃 不过我会过敏
Oh, sorry, wish I could, but I can’t. I’m I’m allergic.
对 你会过敏
Yes, allergic.
你刚刚说过了 你怎么会跑到这边
You just… told me that. How did you get over there?
第一天常会有点糊涂 你们要原谅我这老女人
Oh, well. First day of camp. You’ll have to excuse the old girl.
至少我没把盐放在糖罐
At least I’m not putting salt in the sugar shakers.
我是说把糖放在盐罐
Ah, well, I mean, you know. Sugar in the salt shak.
她跑到哪儿去了
Now where did she go?
一针见血
Touche.
非常好
Good job.
太好了 孩子们
All right! Excellent, kids.
这位是来自加州拿帕的赢家
The winner, and still undefeated champ from Napa, California…
-荷莉·帕克小姐 -好耶 荷莉
-Miss Hallie Parker. -Yeah, Hallie.
有人要挑战吗
Do we have any challengers?
来吧 不要等英雄救美哦
Oh, come on. Ladies, let’s not be damsels in distress here.
让我试试看
I’ll take a whack at it.
很好 有位挑战者 穿戴好
Okay. We’ve got ourselves a chal len ger. Suit up.
谢了
Cool. Ooh, thanks.
看我的了
Here I go.
谢了
Thanks. You’re welcome.
加油 安妮
Go, Annie. Whoa!
都准备好了吗
Fencers ready?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!