圣诞节来啦
It’s Christmas!
圣诞节是小孩过的 你长大了不能过了
Christmas is for kids. You grow out of it.
这6分钟你就长大了吗
What, in the last six minutes?
我知道你们都是怎么说我的
I know what you all say about me, you know.
他属于南极
“He belongs in the South Pole.”
小亚瑟 真麻烦啊
“Dear Arthur, what a puzzle.”
你们说的没错
Well, you were right.
这么兴师动众就只为一个孩子
All that fuss over one kid.
我真是蠢到家了
I was being ridiculous.
现在好了
This is nice.
能解脱出来真是不错
It’s good to get away from it all, you know.
不用再为圣诞节瞎操心
All the Christmas fuss.
对不起 孩子 我把事情搞砸了
I’m sorry I messed things up, lad.
上一次我带小伊出来的时候
You see, the night I last took Evie out
情况也是一团糟
when there was all that fuss,
我永远都忘不了 你♥爸♥爸走过来
your father came to me. I’ll never forget it.
都不敢看着我的眼睛
Couldn’t look me in the eye.
他说 爸爸
“Dad,” He says.
史蒂夫觉得 您最好别再飞了
“Steve thinks it best you don’t fly again.
我们要毁掉雪橇
We’re scrapping the sleigh.”
我自己的儿子
Me own son
过去常坐在你坐的位置抬头看着我
who used to sit where you sat, looking up at me.
我就是想让他们记起
I just wanted them to remember
从前的我
who I used to be.
我过去有点像你 小子 很热情
I was a bit like you, lad. Keen as cranberry.
你♥爸♥爸之前也一样
So was your dad.
只是我现在老了 就这样
You get old, that’s all.
一切都变了
Everything changes.
是吗
Does it?
我还怎么再回信说圣诞老人在乎他们
How can I ever write another letter saying that Santa cares?
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Dad.
好梦
Sleep well.
12月26号♥之前 请勿打扰
先生 我们知道谣言不可信 但我们信了
Sir, we know you shouldn’t believe rumors, but we do.
你漏掉了一个孩子是真的吗
Is it true you missed a child?
我 不 不 不
Me? No, no, no.
从某种程度上也可以说是
Well, uh, in a way, yes.
就一个
It was just one.
事实上 都不能算有
In fact, not even that.
就零点几 小数点后面好多零
Naught point lots more naughts,
然后是一个数 最后再加个百分号♥
then a number and some sort of percent at the end.
都不能算是错误 就漏了一个
Not really an error, just a one.
漏掉一个孩子不重要吗 是哪个孩子呢
One child doesn’t matter? Which one?
我…那不是…
Well, I… It’s not that…
我在希腊送过9个
I did nine ones in Greece.
他们重要吗
Did those matter?
那我在德国送的那些孩子呢
What about my ones in Germany?
其中还有一对双胞胎呢
One of them was twins!
他们都不重要
They don’t matter half each.
你们还是去问问史蒂夫吧
Um… Why don’t you ask Steve?
他能解释一切 他聪明透顶
He can explain. Fiendishly clever.
但这不是您来负责的吗 先生
But aren’t you in charge, sir?
当然 我才是圣诞老人
Of course. I’m Santa.
先生 如果被漏掉的孩子不重要
Sir, if the one that got missed doesn’t matter,
那亚瑟和圣诞爷爷为什么要赶去送礼物呢
why have Arthur and Grandsanta gone to take it?
-什么 -马尔科姆 亚瑟怎么了
– What? – Malcolm, what’s this about Arthur?
他疯了
He’s crazy.
不重要的孩子有列表名单吗
Is there a list of children who don’t matter?
圣诞老人非常肯定的说他们不重要
Santa said they don’t matter 1 00 percent.
是真的吗 孩子们都不是真实的吗
Is it true children aren’t real,
只是反物质吗
they’re just antimatter?
嘘 嘘 别…听着 听着
Shh, shh! Do not… Look. Look!
我点燃了每个国家的节日气氛 明白吗
I festivized every single country in the world. You see?
土耳其 美国 匈牙利
这个 这个 还有这个 所有国家
This one, this one, this one. All of them.
我的意思是 谁会在乎就那么一个孩子呢
I mean, who cares about one single tiny child?
我在乎
Uh… I do.
亚瑟 我可怜的孩子
Arthur. My poor boy.
他怎么会…
Why on earth would he…?
恶魔的面孔?
你是他哥哥 史蒂夫
You’re his brother, Steve.
你怎么能让他这么做
How could you let him?
还有 关于漏掉的这个孩子
And… about this child you missed,
我真不觉得你做出了正确的决定
I’m really not sure you made the right decision.
你肩上的那是鸟粪吗
Is that bird doo on your shoulder?
好吧
Right.
那边是卫星追踪
Over there is Satellite Tracking,
这儿有导航 数据分♥析♥
Navigation, Data Analysis.
咖啡机在门口 晚安 圣诞老人
Coffee machine’s by the door. Good night, Santa.
荣耀
Gloria
归于我主
Hosanna in excelsis
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
信件部 3776
亲爱的小林 感谢你的来信
Dear Xiao-Ling, thanks for your letter
那幅被狗绊倒的圣诞老人的画
and drawing of Santa tripping over your dog.
真是太好玩了
It was hilarious.
亲爱的亚历山大
Dear Alessandro,
很遗憾你家今年过得不好
I’m sorry your family’s had a hard year,
但真的有圣诞老人
but Santa is real.
亲爱的洛伊斯 我保证圣诞老人会来的
Dear Lars, I promise Santa will come.
他是世上最伟大的人
He’s the greatest man ever.
-我能烧这个吗 -当然
– Can I burn this? – Sure.
反正我还有很多
There’s millions like it.
这幅图
This picture.
这张画
This drawing!
画的不是爸爸
It isn’t of Dad
也不是你
or you
也不是史蒂夫
or Steve.
它画的是圣诞老人
This is Santa!
只要我们在格温醒来前把自行车送到
And as long we get the bike to Gwen before she wakes up,
那就证明圣诞老人来过了
then Santa came!
就证明他在乎每个孩子
And he cares! Ha, ha!
借过
Excuse! Aah!
叮叮当 叮叮当
Jingle bells, jingle bells
铃儿响叮当
Jingle all the way
圣诞节到格温家
Oh, what fun it is to reach
抱歉这个我借走了
多欢喜啊多有趣
Gwen Hines on Christmas Day Wah-hey!
清晨7:01 大西洋
叮叮当 这船臭烘烘
Jingle Bells This boat smells
距英格兰特雷利乌:3000+英里
再走3000英里
Three thousand miles to go
老天
Oh, dear.
这症状我见过 叫做雪橇狂热症
I’ve seen this before. Sleigh fever, they call it.
圣诞节压力太大 把人都逼疯了
Pressure of Christmas sends a man doolally-tap.
第十六任圣诞老人在1802年就得过这病
Santa Claus XVI got it, 1802.
那年每个孩子都得到了
Every child that year got
一根钉在树皮上的香肠
a sausage nailed to a piece of bark.
亚瑟 你真的觉得
Arthur, do you really think
你能在剩下的37分钟内划船横穿大西洋吗
you can row the Atlantic Ocean in the next 37 minutes?
现在还不算太迟
It’s not, unh, too late yet.
我只要一直前进
I just have to keep, unh, going.
我们需要一件钝器
We need a blunt instrument.
先把他敲晕再重新编队
Knock him out and regroup.
前方回转 然后稍向右直行4228英里
Make a legal U-turn, then slight right in 4228 miles.
你知道吧 我们的船在打圈圈
You do know we’re going round in circles?
打圈圈的可不止是我们
You know, we’re not the only ones.
兴许我还能再见到小伊呢
Maybe I will see Evie again.
-什么意思 -虽说驯鹿很勇猛威武
– What do you mean? – Reindeer are brave, powerful beasts,
但它们也只是一群
but they’re also dappled cretins
身上长斑点 头上长树杈的呆子
with twigs on their heads.
它们会一直直线前进 绕着地球转
They’ll just keep going in a straight line right round the world.
它们会在空中 以不可思议的速度疾驰
They’ll be way up in the sky, flying at unimaginable speed,
-但一定会再次经过我们头顶 -太好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!