可是我们不能把 詹妮佛留在这里
What about Jennifer? We can’t just leave her here.
别担心 只有几分钟 她不会有事的
She’ll be safe. It’ll just be for a few minutes.
小心格里夫 他身上有加强体力的装置
Marty, be careful. That Griff has a few short circuits in his bionic implants.
这就是未来
The future.
欢迎光临德州石油公♥司♥
Welcome to Texaco.
使用我们的机油 你的车子安全又可靠
You can trust your car to the system with the star.
检查机油 检查起落架
Checking oil. Checking landing gear.
鲨鱼仍旧不逼真
Shark still looks fake.
朋友们 我是哥帝三世 威尔逊系统转换公♥司♥
Hi, friends. Goldie Wilson III for Wilson Hover Conversion Systems.
当我祖父做市长时
You know, when my grandpa was mayor of Hill Valley…
他要担心交通问题
…he had to worry about traffic problems…
但如今 你我都不用担心交通了
…but now you don’t have to worry about traffic.
我能把你的旧车
I’ll hover-convert your old road car
转变为飞行车
into a skyway flier…
只要39 999.95元
…for only $39,999.95.
我们总共有二十九家分店 “古董钱币”
So come on down and see me…
请来和我们详谈
…Goldie Wilson II, at any one of our 29 convenient locations.
记住 让旧车飞起来
Remember, Keep ‘Em Flying.
是将辣番茄酱 鳄梨 香菜
It’s got a hot salsa, avocados…
加在你所选择的豆子 鸡肉 牛肉或猪肉里
…cilantro mixed with your choice of beans, chicken… beef or pork.
服务生!
Waiter. Waiter.
欢迎来到80年代咖啡店 在美国任何时间都是早上
Welcome to the Cafe ’80s… where it’s always morning in America,
即使是在下午
even in the afternoon.
今天的特餐是烤豆寿司
Our special today is mesquite-grilled sushi.
你一定要试人♥质♥特餐
Have the hostage special!
是的 你一定要试人♥质♥特餐
Cajun style. The hostage special! You must have the hostage special!
喂!
Hey!
我只要瓶百事可乐
All I want is a Pepsi.
嗨 马丁!
McFly!
我常看到你
Yeah. I seen you around.
你是老马丁的儿子 对不对?
You’re Marty McFly’s kid, aren’t you?
毕夫?
-Biff?
你是小马丁
-You’re Marty Jr.
真不容易呀
Tough break, kid.
和那个混♥蛋♥同名一定很痛苦
Must be rough being named after a complete butthead.
你是什么意思? 喂!
What’s that mean? Hello. Hello.
有人在家吗? 你猪脑啊
Anybody home? Think, McFly, think!
你老爸是个笑柄
Your old man? Mr. Loser?
什么? 没错
-What? -That’s right.
他是一个大笑柄
Loser with a capital “L.”
我知道乔治不是
Look, I happen to know George McFly is…
我不是在说乔治 我是说他的儿子
I’m not talking about George McFly. I’m talking about his kid.
也就是你的老爸 马丁
Your old man, Marty McFly Sr.?
他潦倒一辈子
The man who took his life and flushed it completely down the toilet.
我有吗?
I did?
我是说 他有吗
I mean, he did?
爷爷 我告诉你要打两层蜡 不是一层
Hey, Gramps… I told you two coats of wax on my car, not just one!
上个礼拜我才打过第二层蜡
I just put the second coat on last week.
你是闭着眼睛打吗
-With your eyes closed?
你们俩是亲戚吗 喂!
-Are you two related? Hello? Hello?
你脑袋到哪儿去了
Anybody home?
格里夫刚刚 不是叫我”爷爷”吗
You think Griff called me Grandpa for his health?
他就是格里夫?
He’s Griff?
爷爷 真不懂为什么要付你钱
Gramps! What the hell am I paying you for?
孩子 替我向你奶奶问好
Kid, say hello to your grandma for me.
爷爷 你出来 你别急嘛
Get out of there, Gramps. Take it easy!
马丁你等着 哪儿都别去
And McFly, don’t go anywhere! You’re next!
这是电动游戏机
This is a video game.
是我把它修好的
I got it working.
我爸爸教过我
My dad taught me about these.
那是西部枪手
It is Wild Gunman.
要怎么玩这个游戏?
How do you play this thing?
让我露两手给你们看
I’ll show you, kid.
我可是一流的
I’m a crack shot at this.
居然要用手去玩
You mean you have to use your hands?
简直是婴儿的玩具
That’s like a baby’s toy.
婴儿玩具?
Baby’s toy?
百事可乐 太好了 糟糕
Pepsi Perfect. -Damn! -Pepsi.
嗨 马丁
McFly!
我不是叫你在里面等我吗
I thought I told you to stay in here!
格里夫 你们好吗?
Guys, how’s it going?
马丁 什么事?
McFly! Yeah?
马丁 什么事?
McFly! Yeah?
你的鞋带松了
Your shoe’s unbelted.
今晚的事你决定了吗
So, McFly, have you made a decision about tonight’s opportunity?
格里夫 我实在不能确定
Yeah, Griff. I was thinking about how I’m not sure
因为这件事好像有点危险
because it might be dangerous.
你怎么啦?
What’s wrong, McFly?
没有阴囊吗?
You got no scrote?
他简直无能
He’s a complete wimp.
你到底决定了没有?
What’s it going to be, McFly?
要不要参加?
Are you in or out?
我还不能确定
I just, I’m not sure that I should.
因为我想和我爸爸商量一下
I should discuss it with my father.
你♥爸♥爸?
Your father?
答错了
Wrong answer, McFly! You lose!
好 我参加 不管你说什么我都会做
Okay, Griff, I’ll do it. Whatever you say.
待在这里别出声
Stay down and shut up.
你们俩继续骑 不准停下来
Keep pedaling, you two!
现在
Now…
让我听听正确的答案
…let’s hear the right answer.
哇!
Well!
什么时候变狠啦
Since when did you become the physical type?
答案是”不”
The answer’s no, Griff.
“不”
-No?
没错 你是聋了还是听不懂
-What are you, deaf and stupid? I said no!
怎么啦? 胆小鬼
What’s wrong, McFly? Chicken?
你叫我什么?
What did you call me, Griff?
胆小鬼
Chicken, McFly!
没人
Nobody
敢叫我
calls me…
胆小鬼
…chicken.
好 来呀 你们看!
-AII right, punk! -Look!
等一等 小女孩!
Stop! Little girl, little girl.
等一下! 我想向你借
Stop. Look, I need to borrow your
盘旋板
“hoverboard.”
他在哪里? 给你
Where is he? Here.
那里!
There!
他在盘旋板上
He’s on a hoverboard.
拿出盘旋板 去抓马丁
Get the boards! Get McFly!
去抓他!
Get him!
在那里! 我们赶上他了
Yeah, we got him!
一切都那么熟悉
There’s something very familiar about all this.
喂 你这个笨蛋
McFly, you bojo!
板子不能在水上走
-Those boards don’t work on water!
除非你有动力
-Unless you’ve got power!
钩起来
Hook on!
开始作战!
Batter up!
我的天!
Holy shit!
一群笨蛋
Buttheads.
“干燥程式开始”
Drying mode on.
“烘干夹克”
Jacket drying.
“你的夹克已干”
Your jacket is now dry.
嗨 小女孩 谢谢你
Hey, kid. Hey, little girl, thanks.
你留着 我有比特斗牛犬 走吧
Keep it. I got a Pit Bull now. Come on.
拯救钟塔!
Save the clock tower!
捐点钱来拯救钟塔吧
Throw in $100 and help save the clock tower.
我 对不起 不行
Sorry, no.
那是历史上重要的里程碑 以后吧
-That’s an important historical landmark! -Some other time.
它在六十年前被闪电击中
Lightning struck that thing 60 years ago.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!