小心点! 这是命中注定的
Watch it! It’s meant to be.
总有一天我会娶你
I’m going to marry you someday, Lorraine.
你会变成我太太
Someday you’ll be my wife!
你对女人永远有一套
You always did have a way with women.
老家伙 滚出我的车
Get the hell out of my car, old man.
你想娶她吗? 我能帮你
You want to marry that girl? I can help make it happen.
你是谁 寂寞芳心俱乐部吗?
-Who are you, Miss Lonely.hearts?
笨蛋 上车
-Just get in the car, butthead.
你叫谁笨蛋 笨蛋
Who are you calling butthead, butthead?
你怎么弄的? 除了我没人会发动我的车
How did you do that? Nobody can start this car but me.
快上车 今天算你走运
Get in the car, Tannen. Today’s your lucky day.
老家伙 你小心开 刮到它 我就杀了你
Watch where you’re driving, old man. If you dent this car, I’ll kill you.
天呀!
Oh God!
我才花了三百块
This cost me $300!
你别再念了 行不行?
Would you shut up about the car?
你怎么知道我住哪里?
-How do you know where I live?
算我们有亲戚关系吧
-Let’s just say we’re related, Biff.
正因为如此 我有个礼物给你
That being the case, I got a present for you.
会让你发大财
Something that’ll make you rich.
你想发财 对不对?
-You want to be rich, don’t you?
那当然 老迷糊
-Yeah. Sure. Right. That’s rich.
难道你能让我发财吗
You’re going to make me rich?
看到这本书吗 这本书会告诉你未来
You see this book? This book tells the future.
它告诉你 本世纪所有运动比赛的结果
Tells the results of every major sports event till the end of this century.
不管是足球 棒球 赛马 拳击赛
Football, baseball, horseraces, boxing.
里面的资料值千百万 我现在把它给你
The information in here is worth millions, and I’m giving it to you.
非常谢谢你
That’s very nice. Thank you very much.
你说完了吧
Now, why don’t you make like a tree
那就请你离去之
and get out of here?
笨蛋 不是离去之 是离去兮
It’s leave, you idiot. Make like a tree and leave.
你咬文嚼字像个大白♥痴♥
You sound like a fool when you say it wrong.
好 你走! 把书也带走
All right, leave. And take your book with you.
你怎么还是没想通? 用这本书你可以发大财
Don’t you get it? You could make a fortune with this book.
让我证明给你看
Let me show you.
加州大学落后 比数是17比16
UCLA trails 17-16.
这场比赛只剩下18秒钟
It’s 4th and 11 with only 18 seconds left of this game.
看来加州大学输定了
I’d say it’s all over for UCLA.
我和你赌加州大学 以19比17获胜
Bet you a million bucks UCLA wins it 19.17.
你是不是聋了 比赛已经结束 你输了
-What are you, deaf? It’s over. You lost.
是吗?
-Yeah?
现在踢球
Here comes Decker with the kick.
看起来很不错
It’s up and looks good.
踢进球门! 加州大学队以19比17获胜
Ball’s in the clear. Field goal! UCLA wins 19-17.
所有的观众都疯狂了
Listen to that Coliseum crowd go wild. Jim Decker…
好 到底是怎么回事? 你怎么会知道比数?
All right. What’s the gag? How did you know what the score would be?
告诉你全在这本书里
I told you, it’s in this book.
你只要赌赢的那一方 就永远不会输
All you got to do is bet on the winner, and you’ll never lose.
好吧 我会看一看
All right. I’ll take a look at it.
你这个笨蛋! 永远
You damn fool!
永远不能把书随便放
Never leave this book laying around.
你难道没有保险箱? 对 你没有
Don’t you have a safe? No, you don’t have a safe.
去买♥♥个保险箱 把它锁在里面
Get a safe. Keep it locked up.
在那之前 永远放在你身上 你干嘛?
Until then, keep it on you. What are you doing?
不能对任何人提起
Don’t tell anybody, either.
还有一件事 有一天一个孩子
There’s one more thing. One day, a kid
或是一个疯老头 说他自己是科学家
or a crazy old man… who claims to be a scientist
会来这里问
is going to come around asking…
我出不去了 博士
I’m trapped. Doc.
博士 请回答 情况如何?
Doc, come in. -What’s the report?
毕夫走了 他拿到书
-Biff’s gone. He’s got the book.
老人也走了 我被锁在毕夫的车房♥里
I’m locked in Biff’s garage.
你开迪罗里安来这里救我 地址是梅森街1809号♥
Get me the hell out of here. I’m at 1809 Mason Street.
白天不能开这部车 但我会想办法过去的
I can’t take the DeLorean. Don’t worry. Somehow I’ll get there.
博士 等一下
Doc, wait a minute. Doc. Doc.
真倒霉
Perfect.
毕夫 你到哪里去?
Biff! Where are you going now?
奶奶 不是告诉你我要去参加舞会
I told you, Grandma, I’m going to the dance.
舞会?
When you coming home? The dance.
我想回来时就会回来
I’ll get home when I get home.
别忘了关车♥库♥的灯
Don’t forget to turn out the garage light.
马丁
Marty. Marty!
糟糕!
Damn!
马丁到哪儿去了呢?
Where is that kid?
博士 请回答
Doc. Doc, come in.
博士 请回答
Come in, Doc.
马丁 请说
Marty! Come in.
糟糕
My… Great Scott.
我的天
My God.
博士 请回答
Doc, Doc, come in.
怎么回事 你怎么没在毕夫家
Marty, what happened? You weren’t at Biff’s house.
我们错过了 我在毕夫车里
I’m in Biff’s car, heading for
正在往舞会的方向前进
the Enchantment Under The Sea dance.
可能要取消这个计划 太危险了
We may have to abort this entire plan. It’s getting much too dangerous.
书就在车子的仪表板上 我会拿到的
The book’s on his dashboard. I’ll grab it when we arrive.
你千万要小心 别撞上另一个自己
You must be careful not to run into your other self.
另一个自己? 对!
-My other self? -Yes.
因为你妈妈和你 也去参加同一个舞会
Remember your mother is at that exact same dance with you.
对 太麻烦了
Right. This could get heavy, Doc Heavy, heavy.
不管发生什么事 都不能让另一个自己看到你
Whatever happens, don’t let your other self see you!
否则后果不堪设想
The consequences could be disastrous.
先生 帮个忙
Excuse me, sir.
就是戴帽子的那位
Yes, you with the hat.
谁 我吗? 是的
-Who, me? -Yes.
拜托把工具箱里 八分之五的板手递给我
Be a pal and hand me a five.eighths inch wrench from the toolbox.
八分之五的板手?
Five.eighths?
应该是四分之三吧
Don’t you mean three.quarters?
你说对了
Why, you’re right.
看来你像是在做
I presume you’re conducting
某种天气测试
some sort of weather experiment.
没错 你怎么知道的?
That’s right. How did you know that?
我在这方面有点经验
I happen to have had a little experience in this area.
我希望今晚能有闪电出现
I’m hoping to see some lightning tonight…
尽管气象员说不会有雨
…although the weatherman says there’s no chance of rain.
放心 会有很多的雨 风 打雷 闪电
There’s going to be plenty of rain. Wind, thunder, lightning.
将是个很大的暴风雨
-It’s going to be one hell of a storm.
谢谢你 很高兴和你聊天
-Thanks. Nice talking to you.
说不定将来会再见面
Maybe we’ll bump into each other again in the future.
也许是过去
Or in the past.
博士 请回答
Doc, Doc! Come in!
乔伊 那个猪头卡尔文克莱在哪儿?
Where’s that punk Calvin Klein, anyway?
我怎么会知道 我又不是他的秘书
I don’t know. I ain’t his secretary.
去找他 他害我花了三百块 我一定要赏他一顿饱拳
Well, find him. He caused me $300 damage. I owe him a knuckle sandwich.
快去! 这给你
Get going! Take this.
你不来吗? 我要看书
Aren’t you coming? I’m reading.
很好 毕夫
Well, well, Mr. Tannen.
很高兴看到你在这里
How nice to see you here.
史特兰老师 很高兴见到你
-Why, Mr. Strickland, nice to see you, sir.
我好像闻到酒味
-Is that liquor I smell, Tannen?
我不知道
I wouldn’t know.
因为我太年轻不能喝酒
I don’t know what it smells like because I’m too young to drink it.
是吗 你在看什么?
I see. What have we here?
运动年鉴 有趣的主题 是家庭作业吗
Sports stats, ninteresting subject. Homework, Tannen?
不是 我又不在家里 怎么会是家庭作业
No, it ain’t homework, because, I ain’t at home.
你的态度非常有问题 知道吗
You got a real attitude problem, you know?
总有一天我要好好处罚你
One day I’ll have you where I want you, in detention.
懒鬼!
Slacker!
天啊 你还抽烟
Jesus, you smoke, too?
你讲话跟我妈一样
Marty, you sound just like my mother.
好吧
Yeah, right.
等我有小孩 我会让他们做他们想做的事
When I have kids, I’ll let them do anything they want.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!