Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper
芭比之真假公主
芭比之真假公主,美国喜剧动画片,改编自马克·吐温经典故事《王子与乞丐》,芭比再次活现银幕面前,以动听的歌♥声,分身饰演一出梦幻式动画音乐剧!
Long ago, and far away, in a village high on a mountaintop,
在很久以前,遥远高山上的小国里
something amazing was occurring.
发生了一件令人惊讶而又巧合的事
At the very same moment, two identical baby girls were born.
两个长相一模一样的女孩居然在同年同月同日诞生了
One, a baby Princess. The King and Queen were overjoyed.
一位是小公主,国王和皇后的掌上明珠
Princess Anneliese would have only the finest.
安娜丽丝公主拥有世界上最美好的一切
The second baby girl was named Erika.
另一位是名叫艾莉卡的乡下女孩
Her parents loved her every bit as much as the King and Queen loved the Princess.
虽然她也拥有国王和皇后给公主一样多的爱
But they worried. They were so poor.
但艾莉卡的父母穷困潦倒
How would they be able to care for their little daughter?
他们这么穷,怎么有能力照顾他们的小女儿呢?
Many years passed.
经过多年以后
The Princess learned her royal duties,
安娜丽丝贵为称职的皇室公主
while Erika worked long and hard as a seamstress for the spiteful Madame Carp.
艾莉卡则是辛苦的女裁缝,为恶毒的卡夫人工作
With lives so different, it wasn’t surprising that the Princess and the Pauper never met.
生活背景如此不同,她们从未碰面
But fate decreed they would.
但命运似乎早已注定
Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper
芭比之真假公主
It all started at the Royal Mine.
故事要从皇家金矿讲起
When the miners informed the Queen the gold had run out.
当矿工们禀告皇后金矿采空的消息后
The widowed Queen was shocked.
刚刚遭遇丧夫之痛的皇后惊讶极了
The Kingdom was no bankrupt. How was she going to take care of her people?
王国濒近破产,皇后如何向百姓们交待?
If only she could call on her trusted advisor Preminger,
皇后急于向她最信赖的大臣普敏格求助
But he was away on a long journey.
而他却在此时出远门了
She needed to do something quickly to save the Kingdom.
皇后应该当机立断,立即采取措施拯救这个王国
But what?
可是说起来容易做起来难,该怎么办呢?
And then it struck her. Nearby lived a rich young King who was seeking a wife…
恰好有个惊喜的消息,邻国的年轻国王正在物色皇后…
Oh. We’re late, late, late.
迟到了,迟到了,来不及了!
We have 20 maximum 22 minutes for your royal fitting.
只剩下二十二分钟来梳洗打扮化妆
Then it’s move, move, move. Your speech at the Historical Society.
然后要赶去…赶去皇家历史协会发表演讲
After that we have the rush. And I mean rush to the Horicortural Society Tea.
演讲结束后,还要立即奔赴皇家园艺协会参加茶会
And then there’s your math lessons, your geography lessons, your science…
接下来公主又要去上数学课了,还有科普课程,再去…
All my life I’ve always wanted to have one day just for me
梦想有一天,只属于我的一天
Nothing to do,and for once nowhere I need to be
轻松愉悦,无拘无束的一天
With no lessons,lords or lunches or”to do”list in the way
不必忍♥受这么多麻烦事
No one to say when to eat or read or leave or stay
再没有人对你指手画脚
That would be the day
梦想有一天
All my life I’ve always wanted to have one day for my self
梦想有一天,做我自己的一天
Not waking up with a pile of work on every shelf
享受生活,无忧无虑的一天
With no hems in need of pressing and no sleeves in disarray
不必辛苦工作卖♥♥命
No wedding gown with a thousand stitches to crochet
甩掉压力与劳碌
And no debt to pay
自♥由♥的一天
Madame Carp!
卡夫人来了!
What do you think I’m running here? A cabaret?
你当我这里是什么地方啊?酒馆吗?
I would’ve said a debtor’s prison.
我以为是还债的监狱
Keep laughing. You’ll be working for me for another 37 years.
继续笑好啦,你们就乖乖地再为我卖♥♥命三十七年吧!!
But I’ve already paid off more than half.
可是我的债已经还完一多半了
But there’s interest isn’t there?Your parents should’ve thought of that before they borrowed so much.
对呀,不过还有利息不是嘛?你♥爸♥妈问我借钱的时候早就该想到了
They did it to feed me!
他们为了抚养我长大成人!
Their mistake.
那真傻
-What would it be like to be
-What would it be like to be
-梦想有一天
-自♥由♥的一天
Free
飞!
Free to try crazy things
飞向惊险的旅程
Free from endless IOUs(I owe you).
飞离贫穷和债务
-Free to fly
-Free to sing
-驰骋翱翔
-放声歌♥唱
And marry whom I choose…
寻找自己的幸福
I’m so sorry, my darling, but as you know, it is vital you marry King Dominick.
让你受苦了,孩子,但我们别我选择,你一定要嫁给多米尼克国王
It is the only way to take care of our people.
只有这样才能解救黎民百姓于水深火热之中
I know. It’s my duty.
我明白,那是我的责任
Oh, and look! Another engagement gift.
啊,你快看,又一份订婚礼物送来了
You would think that I’m so lucky,that I have so many things.
你羡慕我如此幸运,你嫉妒我如此富有
I’m realizing that every present comes with strings.
再多的礼物也不能收买♥♥我的心
Though I know I have so little,my determination’s strong
黑夜赐予我蓝色的眼睛,我却用它去寻找光明
People will gather around the world to hear my song
有朝一日,我会在梦想的舞台上一展歌♥喉
Can I come along?
带我一起走
-Now I fear I’ll never be
-Soon I will forever be…
-我只怕被永远禁锢
-我一定会冲出牢笼
Free!
展翅高飞!
I close my eyes and feel myself fly a thousand miles away
我的期待也许不会到来,永远不会实现
I could take flight,but would it be right?
现实无奈,我无力更改
My conscience tells me “stay”
默默承受一切
I’ll remain forever royal
我要维系皇室血脉
I’ll repay my parents’ debt
我要还清父母的债
Duty means doing the things your heart may well regret
这就是我命中注定要承担的责任
But I’ll never stop believing
我永远相信
She can never stop my schemes
我永不放弃
There’s more to living than gloves and gowns and threads and seams
我要挣脱这一切的枷锁和桎梏
In my dreams
放飞梦想
I’ll be free!
驰骋翱翔!
Ok, what idiot put this in here?
靠,这是哪个傻瓜放进去的?
Oh, that would be me.
呃…我想,应该是我
Let us review, shall we?
那我倒是问问你
We are stealing gold!
我们在偷金子,偷金矿啊
– Is this shiny?
– No.
– 它金光闪闪吗?
– 没有
– Valuable?
– No.
– 价值连城吗?
– 不是
– Gonna make the boss happy?
– No.
– 会讨主人的欢心吗?
– 这个…
Focus, Nick. That’s what you need. That and a break.
专心点,尼克!你总是这么粗心大意,一点都不动脑子
Shh!

Why, hello.
哈喽,有人吗?
Master Preminger, you’re back… here… early.
Finally!是普敏格老大!您回来了?
Hope you had a nice journey.
希望您旅途愉快!
Here you are, sir. The last of|the gold from the Royal Mine. There’s nothing left.
请看,主人!这是皇家金矿最后的金子了,偷得一点不剩
Yeah, ‘cos it’s all yours!
是啊,都是您的了!
Yes, it is,
干得好!!
very much mine finally.
终于都是我的了!
I’ve been bowing,I’ve been scraping I’ve been lying like a rug
卑躬屈膝,低声下气,使出浑身解数
And for ten long years I’ve had to pay my dues
阿谀奉承十年载我从不含糊
But today I am escaping,for the last gold has been dug
金子全部到手,我的好日子来了
It was waiting there,so how could I refuse?
曙光就在眼前,最后的胜利即将到来
I’m returning home a hero who’s discovered mighty wealth
我是荣归故里的英雄,帅气挺拔财富等身
And what better has band could a princess choose?
再没有人比我更适合公主
I’m the suitor who will suit her,bring the kingdom back to health
再没有人比我更适合皇位
And I’ll wear the crown for how cuold I refuse?
加冕为王是上天安排的路
Raise every glass and rouse every cheer
大家举杯畅饮、齐声欢呼
Praise that the reign of Preminger is hero
赞颂英雄普敏格
Master in charge of all that I see
而我将会支配一切
All hail me!
欢呼吧!
And by marrying the princess I get all that I desire
迎娶公主,成为驸马
Like a moat,an ermine coat and palace view
享受世间的一切荣华富贵
Even though she treats me coldly,it’s a sign of inner fire
她表面对我冷淡,我却早已看出
For inside she’s thinking”How can I refuse?”
她的内心对我热情又爱慕
Right, except for this one little problem, Boss.
太对了,不过发生了一点状况,一点小麻烦主人
That’s Prince Boss to you!
要叫我“大人”!
Right, and The Queen decided to marry her off to the King of Dulcenia next week.
是是是。皇后决定下星期就把她给嫁给多米尼克国王
What? Making a decision without me?
什么?竟然事先不找我商量?!
– Who does she think she is?
– Uh, the Queen?
– 她以为自己是谁?
– 呃,皇后呀
You simpering simpleton!
你这个头脑简单四肢发达的笨蛋
Well, she is the Queen! She’s got a crown, a scepter, and sits in her great big fancy chair…and those…
她的确是皇后嘛,头戴皇冠,手握权杖,掌控王国
Silencio!
够了!
No!I won’t let go!
不!决不能听之任之
This peasant’s son won’t turn and run,because some reckless royal chose another beau
我不能接受这种结果,这一切都应该是我的
Ah!

It’s…a…temporary setback
这只是一时的挫败
It’s a momentary loss
无关紧要的损失
But,conveniently,my ego doesn’t bruise
我的野心是不会退却的
And the moment that I get back I will show them who’s the boss

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!