我确实是公主啊?
Really?Then how come I just saw the Princess eating dinner with the Queen?
的了吧,公主正在和皇后共进晚餐呢!
What Princess?
啥?公主?
Now move along before I lost my temper.
趁我还没发脾气,快走开
– You are speaking to Princess Anneliese! Let me through!
– I said move along! Now!
– 你正在与安娜莉丝公主说话,知道吗?快放我进去!
– 少废话,滚!
We’ll find help in here.
这里会有人帮助我们的
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么?
I beg your pardon!
你说啥?
Not another word! You’re coming with me!
少废话,快给我进去
Not done yet? If you weren’t such a… lazy cow… those dresses would be finished by now.
还没做好?你丫又在偷懒,否则这些衣服早就该完成了
How dare you speak to her that way!
你怎么敢这么无礼
How dare I? H-h-how dare I?! Just who do you think you are?
我怎么敢…我怎么敢…你以为你是谁呀
Princess Anneliese!
我是安娜莉丝公主!
That’s a hoot! You’ve got to change a lot more than your hair to look like the Princess. Why me and the Princess are close, personal friends.
哈哈哈,就你这模样,吹牛之前也不打个草稿,穿上马甲我就我不认识你啦?我跟公主的关系好得很呢
– Oh really?
– Now, shut up and get back to work!
– 哦,是吗?
– 闭嘴,快回去干活!
I’m warning you, if you’re going to treat your seamstresses this way, we’ll take our Royal business elsewhere.
我警告你,如果你还用这种口气跟我讲话以后这里的生意就给别人做了!
You’re warning me? We’ll see your attitude change by morning. You’re not coming out until every dress is finished… Erika!
你在警告我?明天早晨之前要向我认错。如果今晚衣服没做好就不准出去,艾莉卡!
Erika?
艾莉卡?
Locked in again!
又被关起来了…
Erika? That is you, isn’t it?
艾莉卡?我知道,你不是艾莉卡对吧?
“Made exclusively by Madame Carp”.
卡夫人独家制♥作♥
If Wolfie can slip and in and out, I’m sure your pretty little Serafina can do it too.
如果沃飞能轻松地进出,莎琳芬娜一定也做得到
It’s up to you now, Serafina. Take this to the Castle.
莎琳芬娜,就靠你了,把这个送回皇宫
When somebody reads the label, it’ll lead them here.
如果有人发现这个标签,就会找到这来
This is going to be a long night.
看来今晚不好过了
I thought I was dreaming, but I’m not.
这真像一场梦,却如此得真实
Shh! Wolfie, we’ve gotta, you know, act like we live here! We can’t give ourselves away.
嘘,沃飞!如果人家听见,我们就会被赶出去了
Be a Princess! Be a Princess!
记得要像个公主,像个公主…
Come in.
请进!
Did I hear a dog, Your Majesty? Should I call the Royal Dogcatcher?
我好像听到有狗在叫唤,需要找人来抓吗?
Ah, no, no. Dog? Everything is fine.
没有…这没有任何狗,一切风平浪静
– Your breakfast, Your Highness.
– Really? In bed?
– 这是您的早餐,公主殿下
– 真的吗?就在床上吃?
– As always.
– Oh yes. Of course. Thank you.
– 对呀,一直都在床上吃的
– 啊,对,当然了。谢谢你。
– Look at all this food! Want some?
– Oh I-I couldn’t, Your Highness!
– 哇,这么丰盛!你也来吃一点吧
– 我…我不能这么做,殿下
– But there’s enough to feed an army! Come on, take some.
– I, uh, thank you, um, m’lady.
– 我哪吃得下这么多!别客气,帮我吃一点
– 谢谢你…殿下
– I’ll draw your bath. Would you like bubbles, mineral salts, or lavender oil?
– Everything!
– 我去放洗澡水,请问要加沐浴盐,泡沫剂还是薰衣草精油?
– 统统都要!
You’re going to just tell her that you disguised yourself as a page? Are you sure that’s wise, King Dominick?
真的要告诉她关于您假扮成侍从的事情吗?呃…这么做合适吗,多米尼克陛下?
No, I’m not sure. But I have to be honest. I think she’ll understand.
我不确定,但我们必须坦诚相见,她会理解我的
I didn’t want to marry a stranger any more than she did.
我跟她一样,都不想与一个陌生人结婚
I may never come out.
啊,真希望能在这里住一辈子
What’s wrong, Wolfie? Are you sick? Something in your throat?
.怎么了,沃飞,你生病了吗?喉咙卡住了?
Wait a minute.Are you trying to meow?
等等…不是吧,你想叫“喵”?
Oh oh, huh
哦…沃飞
I can see it when you’re feeling low you can’t hide that from me
我看得出你的无奈和失落,你怎能瞒得过我
you’re no status quo calico,so why keep trying to be?
你不是订做的玩偶,又何必担心这些
Cos you’re more than that,you’re a doggish cat
这是你自己独特的风格—像狗狗的猫
I wish you could see the you I see
你一定了然于心吧?
No…
不…
I say if you bark,celebrate it
不必怀疑自己
Make your mark,serenade it
尽情展现自己
Noah’s Ark should had a cat like you
这才是独一无二的你
And if what you are is a strange you
也许这很古怪
Doesn’t mean you should change you
不必在意
– Only means you should change your point of view
– Princess Anneliese?
– 走自己的路,让别人去说吧
– 安娜莉丝公主?
Hey,feline,your fetch just fine
哦,亲爱的,你真棒
To guide own self be true
要相信自己
Your bow-wow’s the cat’s meow
我就喜欢你的“汪”
It’s how I know you’re you
那才像我认识的你
You don’t need the bows or tiara
何必这样装模作样?
Bid your woes sayonara(さよなら)
将那悲伤诸事抛至九霄云外说拜拜吧
Trust your nose,cos it knows the way to go
跟着感觉走就对了
When you chase you tail,you’re enchanting
你是多么的英俊潇洒
Spirits sail when you’re panting
你是多么的完美无瑕
When you wail,you’re a Roarer Romeo
像一个迷人的罗密欧
There is not one hair of you,that I would rearrange
你的一丝一毫,都不需要改变
I love you the way you are
我就喜欢这样的你
And that will never change
真实的你
That will never change
我心中的你
That’s my boy!
这才乖嘛
There, this one’s finished! Uh, sort of…
瞧,做好了!呃…
Please, Your Highness, you don’t have to do this!
您不必做这些的,公主殿下
I can’t let you do it all by yourself.
不能全推给你呀
How am I going to do this? Everyone will know I’m a fake. They’ll throw me in the dungeon in two seconds flat!
哦,我该怎么办?出去可就露馅了,我会被关进十八层大牢的
Oh Julian, where are you? Why aren’t you here?
哦,朱利安,你在哪?怎么还没来?
Your most beautiful, Highness.
哦,公主殿下简直美的令人窒息!
– What’s this stupid cat doing here?
– He belongs to me.
– 这只笨猫是哪来的?
– 是我的猫咪!
– Oh! He’s yours, is he? Well, a thousand apologies, My Lady. Such a canine… feline. What happened to the other one?
– Uh… she’s around here somewhere.
– 啊,原来是您的呀,恕我失礼了。那只小白猫呢?
– 出去玩了吧?
I see. So rare… that you’re apart.
噢,原来如此啊,你们竟然不在一起,真是难得一见
The Queen has sent me to escort you to meet the King.
皇后派我来接你去见国王
Uhh… Thank you.
呃…谢谢
– I appreciate your understanding, Your Majesty.
– Likewise, King Dominick. I apologize for my daughter’s little delay in the wedding plans.
– 非常感激您陛下的谅解
– 彼此彼此,多米尼克国王,也请您原谅小女的任性,害得婚礼被耽搁
But it’s all sorted out now.
还好,现在问题都已经解决了
– May I announce, Princess Anneliese.
– Oh hello, Darling. Come, come. I want to introduce you to King Dominick.
– 陛下,安娜莉丝公主到了
– 噢,亲爱的,快来,来拜见多米尼克国王陛下
He has something he wants to tell you.
他有悄悄话要跟你说哦
Where are my spectacles?
哎,我的眼镜究竟跑哪去了?
– I’m honored.
– Uhh…
– 很荣幸见到你,公主殿下
– 嗯…
– The honor’s mine, King Dominick.
– Please, just call me Dominick.
– 荣幸之至,国王陛下
– 叫我多米尼克就好
Oh, call me Eri… I mean Anneliese. Princess Anneliese. That’s my name.
呃…叫我艾莉卡…哦,不不不,安娜莉丝,安娜莉丝公主,我的名字
I hope his bark is bigger than his bite.
哈哈,希望会叫的猫不会咬人
He likes you.
呃…它跟你挺亲热
I’m sure you’re wondering why I disguised myself as a page. I wanted to meet you without all this-this ceremony. To get to know the real you.
你一定很好奇,我为何要装成侍从,其实,我只是想看到你真实的一面
Uh, the real me…
呵呵…真实的我…
King Dominick, would you do us the honor of playing the piano? I know you love music.
多米尼克国王,寡人有这个荣幸请您弹奏一曲吗?我知道您爱好音乐
– You do?
– I will, if the Princess agrees to sing with me.
– 可以吗?
– 当然,如果公主愿与我一同引亢高歌♥
Sing with you. Uh, no, no, I couldn’t.
一同…不不不,我唱不好
Something tells me you have a wonderful voice.
可是我能感觉到,公主一定有一副好嗓子
Sing, darling.
唱吧,亲爱的
Once a lass met a lad
你我如童话般相会
“You’re a gentle one”said she
你温文尔雅
In my heart I’d be glad
我欣喜若狂
If you loved me for me
你就是我的唯一
You say your love is true
你我相恋
And I hope that it will be
天长地久
I’d be sure if I know
共浴爱河
That you loved me for me
你就是我的唯一
Could I be the one you’re seeking?
寻寻觅觅
Will I be the one you choose?
万里挑一
Can you tell my heart is speaking?
我的灵魂在向你倾诉
My eyes will give you clues
我的双眸在向你吐露
What you see may be deceiving
命运多舛
Truth lies underneath the skin
真爱永存
Hope will blossom by believing
希望之花,终将绽放
The heart that lies within
我心所属,梦想成真
I’ll be yours
你我天生一对
Together we shall always be as one
共享坚定爱情
If you love me for me

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!