Hey, Gesualdo, could you skip vacuuming tonight, please?
就五分钟 就给我五分钟
Five minutes — just give me five minutes.
这就是解决这场闹剧的方法
Here’s how we’re gonna handle this travesty of justice.
韦克斯勒诉哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
Wexler vs. Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill —
你想要我起诉我的公♥司♥吗
You want me to sue my own firm?
文件都打印好了 蓄势待发
Filing’s all typed up. It’s ready to go.
这不是我的专长
This is not my area of expertise, all right?
所以首先要做的
So, first order of business —
我们要找一个专门处理劳工法的律师
we get a great employment-law attorney.
让他们知道我们是认真的
Show ’em we mean business.
说真的
u202dCome on.
你看看你
Hey, look at you. u202d
你半夜还在这看似荣耀实则监狱的地方
Okay, you’re here at midnight in this glorified cellblock
努力工作 是为了什么
busting your ass — for what?
跟你的表现一点关系也没有
It has nothing to do with your performance.
你受到了不公待遇
You’re being mistreated.
查克是通过惩罚你来牵制我
Chuck is punishing you to get to me.
这是敲诈 简单明了
This is extortion, pure and simple.
不 是霍华德要维护形象
No, that’s Howard, u202dwho has an image to uphold.
凯特尔曼案惨败后他也这么做的
He did the same thing after the Kettleman fiasco,
查克也没有干预
and Chuck was nowhere in sight.
我告诉你 查克就是罪魁祸首
I’m telling you — Chuck is behind this.
不 你才是罪魁祸首
No, you are behind this.
我告诉过你后果 现在我就在付出代价
I told you this would happen, and now I’m paying the price.
我要是早知道就好了
I shoulda known better.
现在我要保持低调 熬过去
So now I’m keeping my head down, and I’m getting through this.
而且我肯定不会起诉哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
And I’m most certainly not suing HHM.
-金 -就算我胜诉了 谁还会雇佣我
– Kim – Even if I won, who would hire me?
那是自断前程的行为
That would be career suicide.
好吧
All right.
那我退出戴维斯梅因律所
Then I quit Davis & Main.
那有什么用
What does that accomplish?
这是唯一可以让你脱离困境的方法
It’s the only way to get you outta dutch
因为这和查克有关
because this is about Chuck,
不管你信不信
whether you want to believe it or not.
我给他想要的 他就会原谅你
I give him what he wants — he lets up on you.
我的白马王子
My knight in shining armor.
真是不小的牺牲啊
That is some sacrifice —
辞掉你从一开始就在毁掉的工作
Quitng a job that you’ve been trying to tank since day one.
不是这样的
That’s not true.
我自己想办法脱离困境
I dig myself out of this hole.
你做你的工作 吉米
You do your job, Jimmy.
向我证明你可以做到一周 不 一天
Prove you can go one week — hell, one day —
不违反新墨西哥律师协会的规则
without breaking the rules of the New Mexico Bar Association
或者不惹你老板生气
or pissing off your boss.
还有不要侮辱我的智商
And don’t insult my intelligence
说这么做都是为了我
by saying you are doing any of this for me.
你救不了我
You don’t save me.
我才能救自己
I save me.
请你走吧
Just please go.
世上第二棒的律师
艾琳在吗
Hey, is Erin in yet?
该死的烦人鬼
God damn pixie ninja.
实在对不起
I owe you a big apology.
我生了一个病…
I have a medical condition —
胃食管反流病
Gerd, u202dgastroesophageal reflux disease.
我知道 很绕口对不对
I know — it’s a mouthful, right?
它会影响下食道括约肌
It affects u202dthe lower esophageal sphincter.
我昨天午餐时冒险吃了些洋葱圈
I took a risk yesterday at lunch with some onion rings,
然后昨晚…
and last night —
我们还要不要工作
Are we doing this or not?
当然
You bet.
杰瑞 我是金·韦克斯勒
Hey, Jerry. It’s Kim Wexler.
校友会怎么样了
How’s things with the alumni group?
前五十
Top 50?
新墨西哥大学法学院好样的
Go, UNM law!
你有没有听说过圣达菲那边
Hey, wondering if you’ve heard that Santa Fe place
在寻找新的外聘律师
is looking for new outside counsel.
他们真的应该考虑
They should really be considering
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所 我们…
Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill. We —
一定是谣言
Must’ve just been a rumor.
好啊 改天喝一杯
Yeah, let’s grab a drink soon.
你也是 好的 再见
You too. Okay, bye.
我记得你提过
Hey, uh, I remember you mentioned
你哥哥曾在英特尔法律部门工作
your brother worked in Intel’s legal department.
我是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的律师
I’m an attorney at Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill.
你知不知道
Would you happen to know
英特尔是否对他们的法律代表满意
if Intel is happy with their legal representation?
我受宠若惊
That’s — that’s flattering,
但我已经有男朋友了 所以…
but I’m seeing someone at the moment, so…
这样吧
you know what?
打主机电♥话♥ 他们会转给我的
Just call the main number, and they’ll find me.
好 不 我们几天前喝过了
Yeah, no, we had drinks a few days ago.
她说你有个朋友…
And she said you had a friend who…
所以他们已经解决了
Oh, so they already settled.
我听说你是哈佛法学院的
I heard you ended up at Harvard Law.
对 没错 她是我室友
Yeah, yeah, she was my roommate.
我是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的律师
Listen, uh, I’an attorney at Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill.
我们因与其他律所合作处理大合同而闻名
We’re actually known for teaming with other firms on large contracts.
斯韦卡特吗
Schweikart?
当然 我很了解他们 很棒的律所
Sure. Yeah, I know them well. It’s a great firm.
我们在去年美国律师协会联谊会上见过
We met at that ABA mixer last year.
没错 波旁酒 就是我
Yep, bourbon shots. That was me.
恭喜你拿下了霍尼韦尔的合同
well, congrats on landing that Honeywell contract —
可不轻松呢
Huge amount of work.
你也是
You, too.
-中午吃得好吗 -不错
– How was your lunch? – u202dGood.
-你吃什么了 -火鸡卷
– What’d you have? – u202dUh, turkey wrap.
那地方怎么样
How’s the place?
很棒
It’s great.
安全又安静
It’s safe, quiet.
允许狗进入
They allow dogs.
我很满意了
I can’t ask for more than that.
凯莉就是不肯出游泳池
I can’t get Kaylee out of the pool.
一天结束皮肤准给泡皱
By the end of the day, she’s a prune.
她喜欢那儿我真高兴
u202dI’m glad she’s enjoying it.
我得马上给她准备晚饭了
Hey, I better get her dinner started soon.
下馆子吧
Go to the restaurant.
不 太贵了 屋里有吃的
No, it’s too expensive. I have groceries in the room.
不用担心那个
Oh, don’t worry about that.
-带她出去 -谢谢 麦克
– Take her out. u202d- Thanks, Mike.
她想你
She misses you.
你一会儿能过来吗
Do you think you might come by later?
还不行
Oh, not yet.
我不想让她看见我这个样子
I don’t want her to see me lookin like this.
情况有多糟
How bad was it?
我跟你说 我的下一辆车一定要有气囊
Well, I can tell ya the next car I get’s gonna have airbags.
你想什么时候来都行
Well, u202dwhenever you feel you’re ready.
没关系 看起来比较糟糕而已
Ah, it’s okay. u202dIt looks worse than it is.
替我亲凯莉一口
You give Kaylee a kiss for me.
我会的
I will.
好的 再见 亲爱的
All right. Bye, darlin.
等等
Hold up.
你怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
我懂 搏击俱乐部的第一条规则是吧
I get it — the first rule of fight club, right?
给你介绍一下
Uh, let me introduce you.
这是我的保姆 艾琳
This is my babysitter, Erin.
艾琳 这是我的爷爷 麦克
Erin, this is my grandpa, Mike.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
谢了 蒂姆
Thanks, Tim.
很高兴见到你 吉米
Good seein you, Jimmy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!