很漂亮
It’s nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吧
You okay?
金 我没事
Kim, I’m good.

Yeah.
霍华德 你来这里干什么
Howard, what are you doing here?
-查克 你有空吗 -你有没有…
– Chuck, do you have a second? – Did you —
你有没有把车停到隔壁街
You parked over on the next block?
有 停得很远
Oh, yeah. Way over.
手♥机♥ 钥匙
Phone. Keys.
你得把它们藏起来
You have to hide them.
没事吧 先生
Everything okay, sir?
没事 谢谢 大卫 你先下去吧
Yes, thank you, David. Give us a moment.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
-怎么了 -查克
– What’s up? – Chuck…
这事已经过了八天了
this has been going on for eight days now,
确实没有任何迹象表明能成功
and really, no indication that it’s going to work.
会成功的
It will work.
我自认很有耐心了
I think I’ve been very patient,
可是
but the cost of these
请这些全天候私♥家♥侦♥探♥的费用
’round-the-clock private investigators is…
真的非常高昂
really starting to add up.
霍华德 这是我们的职责
Howard, this is our duty.
身为律师
As officers of the court,
我们有义务去…
we have an ethical obligation to —
-没错 -我弟弟触犯了法律
– Yes. – My brother broke the law.
我们不能袖手旁观
We can’t just sit back and do nothing.
我不是要你什么都不做
I’m not talking about doing nothing.
我只是想… 思路放宽点
I just want to… free up our minds
对其他策略保持开放态度
and be open to alternate strategies, please.
我们各让一步吧
Meet me halfway here.
我们 我们可以只在夜间
I suppose — I suppose we could limit the investigators
聘请私♥家♥侦♥探♥
to just nighttime hours.
-夜间 -是的
– Nighttime. – Yes.
吉米很可能趁我睡觉时
Jimmy will most likely break in
偷偷闯进来
while he thinks I’m sleeping —
他什么都做得出来
I mean, I wouldn’t put anything past him.
只是最合理的猜测是
It just makes the most sense
他会趁着天黑进来偷带子
he’ll try to steal the tape under cover of darkness.
你真的认为他会那样做
You really think he’s going to do that?
是的
I do, indeed.
你怎么能如此肯定呢
How can you be so sure?
霍华德 我很了解我的弟弟
Howard, I know my brother.
查克
Chuck!
查克
Chuck!
快开门 查克
Open the damn door, Chuck!
快开门啊
Open the door, damn it!
-开门 查克 -吉米 你走吧
– Open it! Chuck! – Jimmy, go away!
开门啊
Open the door!
-给我开门 -我不会开门的
– Open it now! – I’m not opening the door!
-我发誓 查克 -我不会开… 吉米
– I swear to God, Chuck… – I am not op– Jimmy!
-吉米 -你居然把我的话录下来 混♥蛋♥
– Jimmy! – You taped me?! You asshole!
吉米
Jimmy!
你假装跟我掏心掏肺
You pulled that heartstrings con job on me?!
你个人♥渣♥
You piece of shit!
“我的头脑曾经那么敏捷
“My brain used to work.
我病了 我不知道如何是好”
I’m sick. I don’t know what to do!”
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
难怪丽贝卡离开你了
No wonder Rebecca left you!
她怎么能忍♥你那么久
What took her so long?!
找到了
There it is!
来吧
Here we go.
来吧
Here we go!
来吧
Here we go!
就是这个吗
Is this it?
就是这个吗
Is this it?
就是这个吗
Is this it?
你就为了这个 毁了我们的家
For this, you destroyed our family?
你现在满意了吗
You happy now?!
为了什么 根本毫无意义
For what?! For nothing!
就只有这一盘吗 查克
Is that all there is, Chuck?
只有这一盘吗
It’s all the — all there is?
还是你有其他拷贝 有吗 查克
Or’d you make copies? Huh, Chuck? Huh?
你告诉我
You tell me,
不然我就把这栋破房♥子烧个精光
or I’ll burn this whole goddamn house to the ground!
吉米 吉米
Jimmy! Jimmy!
够了
That’s enough!
你离他远点
You need to step away.
霍华德
Howard…
你目击了刚刚发生的事吗
you were a witness to what happened here?
是的
I was.
你呢
And you?
我也看到了
I’m a witness.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!