洛杉矶 晚上7:07
多谢
Thanks.
你好
Hello?
我刚下机
How… Oh, I just got in.
我意思是刚从飞机上下来
No, I mean I literally just stepped off the plane.
没进航站 还在跑道上
I’m not even in the terminal yet.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
混♥蛋♥ 你死去哪了
Fucking assholes! Where the fuck have you been?
已经误了一班机 现在又要误第二班了
You know, we have missed one plane, and now we’re gonna miss another one!
搞砸的话我就完了
You know, this is my ass on the line,
要是因为你丢了工作…
and if I lose my job because of you crazy…
车费三十美金
Hey. That’s 30 bucks.
拿着 不用找了
Here you go. Keep the change.
快 伙计们 你在干啥
Come on, guys. Let’s… What are you doing?
能快点走么
Hello? Could we please go?
好吧 走走走…
All right. Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s…
伙计们快 一起这边走
Come on, you guys. Get it together. It’s this way.
好的 我会打电♥话♥给他
Okay. Okay. I’ll call him.
不 我保证拿到行李马上给他电♥话♥
No, I promise I’ll call him just as soon as I get my luggage.
不 我很期待
Oh, no, I’m really looking forward to it.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死的
Damn.
白色♥区♥域仅供上客…
The white zone is for immediate loading…
和下客即停
and unloading of passengers only.
禁止停车
No parking.
我是科基 车号♥36 老板叫我打回来
Yeah, this is Corky, car number 36. Boss told me to call in.
你好 维多利亚·斯内灵 找皮特先生
Hello. Victoria Snelling calling for Mr. Pitt.
好的 我等吧
Yes, I can wait.
雷 是我 科基 打电♥话♥给你
Hey, Ray. It’s me, Corky. I’m phoning in.
对 我在机场
Yeah, I’m out at the airport.
不知道 就是机场航站之类
Oh, I don’t know. It’s the executive terminal or something.
不知道 我没来过这
I don’t know. I’ve never been here before.
不 都很好
No, man. Everything’s cool.
不过车子太差了
But listen. This car runs like shit, man.
今天下午我自己修过了
I had to pull the plugs myself this afternoon.
我知道我不是
Yeah, I know I’m not,
不过你最好告诉冈萨雷斯来修
but you better tell Gonzalez to get his ass in gear
否则我就成你的维修工了
or else I’m gonna have to be your fucking mechanic.
拉里 拉里 维多利亚
Larry. Larry, Victoria.
没错 我在机场 抱歉这里很吵
Yes. I’m… I’m at the airport. Excuse all the noise.
我…我在等行李
I’m… I’m at the baggage claim.
我…
Well, I… I, um…
我希望你有好消息给我
I’m hoping that you have some good news for me
关于上次我介绍给你的女演员
about that last actress I sent you.
不 伙计 一切都好
No, man. Everything’s great.
事实上 那些乐手给了我很多小费
In fact, I got a really big tip from these, like, musician dudes.
雷 你听过什么尤腾斯尔乐队吗
Hey, Ray. Have you ever heard of a band called Utensil?
不 听着 我带来了七盒国内最好的…
No, listen. I brought back seven tapes…
年轻女演员的录像带
of… of the most sensational young actresses in the country.
不 不单是纽约 还有芝加哥…
No, not just New York. Uh, Chicago…
明尼波利斯 西雅图…
Minneapolis, Seattle…
旧金山
San Francisco.
她们都是不知名的 是的
Hey, they’re all unknown. Yes.
她们都很棒 真是棒极了
Oh, they’re wonderful. They are just so wonderful.
我…
I…
我都喜欢她们
I… I like them all.
不过要看你的决定了
It… It really has to be your decision.
我带她们过去怎么样
You know, why don’t I bring them by?
我回家几分钟 然后我就过去
I’ll just stop by my house for a few minutes and then I’ll come right over.
雷 我了解
Yeah, I got you, Ray.
我们坐下谈谈 一起看看她们 好吗
We’ll sit down, and we’ll look at ’em together, okay?
-好吧 有生意了 马上回城里 -请放心
-Okay. I’ll get a fare here, then I’ll head back downtown. -Take it easy.
你会喜欢她们的
You’re just gonna love one of these kids.
别担心 老板
Don’t worry about nothin’, boss.
放心 好吗 稍后见
Relax, okay? See you in a few.
雷 我不是小孩子 知道吗
Hey, Ray. I’m not a kid, okay?
见鬼
Shit.
女士 你要出租车吗
Hey, you need a cab, lady?
-我想应该是的 -我的车就在这里
-Yeah, I guess I do. -Yeah, I’m right here.
-你是的士司机 -没错
-You’re a taxi driver? -Yeah.
好吧…
Okay. I, uh…
好的 就你了
Yeah. Why not?
白色♥区♥域仅供上客和下客即停
The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only.
禁止停车 禁停无人看管的车辆
No parking. Do not leave your car unattended.
由于道路安全警戒…
Due to the curb security alert…
所有无人看管的车辆会被立即拖走
all unattended cars maybe towed away immediately.
为了您的人身及财产安全…
For your safety and security…
请勿留下无人看管的行李
do not leave your baggage unattended.
小心我的行李 我对它还是有点感情的
Be careful with that, will you? I’m a little in love with my luggage.
没问题 女士
No problem, lady.
这个我自己拿 谢谢
Ah, ah! I’ll carry that with me. Thank you.

Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 让我…
Let me get…
-我得把腿放进来 -抱歉
-I need that leg. -Sorry.
-等等 -对不起
-Just take it… -Sorry.
-好了 -进去了
-Yeah. -You in?
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
白色♥区♥域仅供上客和下客即停
The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
-怎么了 怎么回事 -操
-What? What’s wrong? -Oh, fuck.
没事 该死的
Nothin’. Damn it.
去哪儿
Where to?
贝弗利山
Beverly Hills, please.
6-7-5-4
Uh, 6754.
6-5-4-9
6549.
见鬼
Damn!
怎么了
What’s the matter?
我把电♥话♥本忘在提箱里了 号♥码全在里面
Oh, I left my phone book back in the suitcase with all my numbers in it.
-看来要停车了 -登记了的
-I’m afraid we’ll have to pull over… -Is it listed?
-登记 -是的 酒店的 我打过无数次了
-Listed? -Yes, it’s a… it’s a hotel I’ve called a million…
多谢
Why, thank you. Thank you.
没关系 用完还我就好了
No problem. Just pass it back up when you’re done.
没它不要紧吧
Are you okay without it up there?
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
请转216房♥
Suite 216, please.
卡罗尔 维多利亚
Carol. Victoria.
是的 我 我刚跟他说了
Yes. I, uh… I just spoke to him.
他跟往常一样 叽叽歪歪
Oh, he’s going nuts as usual. Ricocheting off the walls.
不知该怎么搞定他
I don’t know what to do with him anymore.
我送给他10个很棒的女演员…
I sent him 10 actresses who were perf… Well…
其中6个很棒
six of them were perfect.
但他坚持要更年轻的
But he just keeps… he keeps wanting them younger and younger.
现在他要18岁的 要求没有经验
Now he wants someone 18 with absolutely no experience…
但又要临场不惊
but the nerves of a paratrooper.
他简直不是人 他是机器人
He’s not human. I think he’s an android.
我要把带回来的录像带
Listen. I’m gonna have to go over there with those tapes…
拿去那里
I brought back from, uh…
卡罗尔 我…我…我要
Carol, I… I, uh… I’m going…
我今晚本来要跟彼得和莎拉一起吃饭的
I… I’m supposed to have dinner with Peter and Shera tonight.
不过
But…
你等一下好吗 小姐
Will you hold on a second, please? Miss.
你可不可以
Would you please, uh…
关掉音乐
just turn the music off?
好吧
Sure, mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
烦死了
This is my day.
讲到哪里了
Okay. Where were we?
你跟他们解释我为什么不能去吧
Oh, yes. W… Will you call them and explain and tell them why I can’t?
很好
Great.
有我的留言吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章罗宾汉历险记
下一篇文章邦尼和琼
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!