休叔叔来也
because Huell came through.
对了 休向你问好
Huell says “Hi,” by the way.
真是荣幸
Hu– Glad to hear it.
怎么了
What’s going on?
有新情况 吉米
I have news, Jimmy.
拉罗死了
Lalo is dead.
我去
Holy shit.
地检办公室查出
The D.A.’s office put it together
拉罗谎称自己叫德古兹曼
that Lalo was calling himself De Guzman.
他们很恼火当初把他放走了
They are pretty upset they let him go.
那肯定
I’ll bet they are.
埃里克森认为如果拉罗骗了你
Ericsen seems to think that if Lalo lied to you
你又不知道他用的是假名
and you didn’t know about the pseudonym,
你就能违反保密协议
that you could break confidentiality.
她想让你开口
She wants you to talk.
说这才是”正确的”
She says it’s “Right.”
你觉得我们该怎么办
Well, what do you think we should do?
你按你自己的想法来吧 吉米
You…should do whatever you want, Jimmy.
他们手上没有你的把柄
They don’t have anything on you.
这就是在钓鱼 看你会不会上钩
It’s just a fishing expedition to see if you bite.
你觉得我该说吗
You think I should do it?
看情况
It depends.
什么情况
On what?
这个…
Well.
大概就是
I guess it’s basically —
你是愿意当贩毒集团的朋友
do you want to be a “Friend of the cartel”? Or…
还是当告密的叛徒
Do you want to be a rat?
博尔萨会想在萨拉曼加的人带走你之前
Bolsa will want to hear the truth from you
听到你说出真话
before the Salamancas have you.
那些人的办法耗时太长 他不喜欢
Their methods take too long for his taste.
你打算怎么说
What will you say?
我就说是阿尔瓦雷兹指使的
I’ll say it was Alvarez.
我在给秘鲁的仇恨帮卖♥♥命
Working for Los Odios out of Peru. That, um…
我在两头吃钱快一年了
I’ve been on the payroll for almost a year.
好吧
Alright.
你一说完 就站起来
Once you say it, you get to your feet.
用最快速度跑向维克多
You start running as fast as you can at Victor.
你到时候会被绑住 他会做好准备
You’ll be zip-tied, he’ll be ready.
越过他 一直往前跑
Get past him and keep running.
他会处理的
He’ll handle it.
你意思是他会开枪放倒我
He puts me down, you mean.
就一眨眼的事
It’ll be over quick.
你还有什么想说的吗
You have something more to say?
我想在场
I wanna be there.
萨拉曼加的人认识你
The Salamancas know you.
他们认得你的脸
They know your face.
我不会靠那么近让他们看到
I’m not gonna be close enough for them to eyeball me.
我得去 以防万一
I should be there for insurance.
每一步都可能出纰漏
There are a lot of ways this can go south.
转过去
Turn around.
今天 你会死
Today, you are going to die.
但是
But.
死有痛快的 也有不那么痛快的
There are good deaths, and there are bad deaths.
告诉我我想知道的
Tell me what I need to know —
我会让你死得痛快一点
I’ll see that your death is a good one.
谁指使你的
Who put you up to this?
最后一次机会
One last chance.
是谁
Who?
阿尔瓦雷兹
It was Alvarez.
秘鲁的仇恨帮
Los Odios, out of Peru.
他们雇我陷害你侄子
They paid me to set up your nephew.
我照做了
And I did.
阿尔瓦雷兹 我们知道
Alvarez, we know.
仇恨帮 我们也知道
Los Odios, we know.
还有其他人参与吗
Was anyone else involved?
他吗
Him?
你想说…那个卖♥♥炸鸡的
You think… the Chicken Man?
别闹了
What a joke.
我已经拿阿尔瓦雷兹的钱好几年了
Alvarez has been paying me for years — years.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
就算没钱我也会做的
I would’ve done it for free,
因为我恨你们家的每一个疯子
because I hate every last one of you psycho sacks of shit.
是我打开了拉罗家的大门
I opened Lalo’s gate.
再来一次 我还会这么做
And I would do it again.
我真高兴他们弄死了他
And I’m glad what they did to him.
他是一个没人性的畜牲
He’s a soulless pig.
我真希望是我亲手杀了他
And I wish I’d killed him with my own hands.
还有 赫克托
And you know what else, Hector?
是我让你坐上轮椅的
I put you in that chair.
没错 还记得你的心脏病药丸吗
Oh, yeah. Your heart meds?
我把它们换成了糖丸
I switched them for sugar pills.
你本来已经要死了
You were dead and buried,
可我却眼睁睁看着这个混♥蛋♥把你救回来
and I had to watch this asshole bring you back.
所以当你坐在那家破养老院里
So when you are sitting in your shitty nursing home
用你余生的每一天
and you’re suckin’ down on your jello
吸着黏糊糊的果冻时
night after night for the rest of your life,
记着那都是拜我所赐 混♥蛋♥
you think of me, you twisted fuck!
他是你们的了
Es suyo.
开枪啊
Do it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!