不 早 海柔尔
No. Hey, Hazel.
你昨晚有没有睡得好一点?
You sleep any better last night?
他说:“我怎么知道?
He says, “How the hell should I know?
那在320多公里之外”
“It’s 200 miles away.”
老婆问:“发生什么事了?”
And the wife says, “What was all that about?”
他狠狠地把电♥话♥搁下去
Then he slams the phone down.
他说:“不知道 有一个白♥痴♥
He said, “I don’t know. It’s just some jackass asking
来电问我海边是否没危险”
“if the coast was clear.”
海柔尔…
Hazel? Hazel?
嘿 海柔尔
Hey, Hazel.
我不知道能说什么
I don’t know what to say.
我想我该说…
I guess I should say,
你会前往一个更美好的地方
you’re going to a better place.
只有狗儿的世界
Nothing but doggies.
也许你不想听
Oh, maybe you don’t want to hear that.
你只想静静等待它发生
Maybe you just want to wait and see.
我就坐在这里陪着你
I’m gonna just sit here,
直到他们把我赶走
as long as they let me.
我会给它镇静剂
I’m giving him the sedative now.
它可能会闭上眼睛
He may close his eyes.
好了 它现在很放松
Okay. Now he’s very relaxed.
我会给它注射戊巴比妥
I’m going to inject the pentobarbital.
它的心脏会停止跳动
This will stop his heart.
好 心脏停顿了
Okay. His heart has stopped.
很抱歉
I’m very sorry.
你想待多久都行
Take as much time as you need.
不好意思
Excuse me?
你还好吗?
You Okay?
你看上去似乎…
You seemed, um…
噢 什么?你想说你以为我死了吗?
Oh, what? Are you saying you thought I was dead?
不是 我只是想确定你还好
No, I just wanted to make sure that you were okay.
现在你看来很不错
And you’re okay.
我不好 糟透了
Well, I’m not okay. I’m terrible.
好吧
Okay.
你是谁?
Who are you?
平常来的 是另一个叫莱奇的家伙
There was always another guy here. Richie.
莱奇走了
Richie moved on.
他跟业主之间有一些冲突
He had a difference of opinion with the owners.
我是新来的
So, I’m the new guy.
好吧 去打扫干净吧 新来的
Okay, clean away, new guy.
你看上去没那么老
You don’t look that old, by the way.
我没有因此担心你
I mean, I wasn’t worried because you look old.
凡事都要往最坏的方面去想
Yeah, well, you know you always got to assume the worst.
没关系
Don’t worry about it.

Hey.
不好意思 不好意思
Uh, excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 但是能请你帮个忙吗?
Sorry, but can I ask you a favor?
你有看见什么吗?
Hey, you see anything?
没有
I do not.
继续看清楚 检查所有地方
Well, keep looking. Check everywhere.
我什么也没看见
I just didn’t… I didn’t see anything.
也许它走了
So maybe he’s gone.
你可以… 我想不到它能从哪里进来的
Wouldn’t you… I just can’t imagine where it came from.
这里从来没有过老鼠
I mean, I’ve never even seen a mouse before,
那可是一只
but a rat.
又大又黑的老鼠
A big black rat.
我得回去… 我该回去工作了
I have to get back to… I should get back to work.
好的 抱歉 我不是…
Oh, yeah. I’m sorry. I wasn’t…
谢谢你
Thank you.
没问题 我叫洛依德
Sure. Lloyd.
洛依德 我是卡萝 我为之前的事道歉
Lloyd, I’m Carol. I’m sorry about before.
噢 是…
Oh, it’s…
我就在外面 要是老鼠回来 可以叫我
I’ll be outside if the rat comes back.
工作都做完了
All set.

Oh.
我猜那是黑鼠 我们也叫它屋顶鼠
I suspect this was a black rat or what we call a roof rat.
在南加州很常见
Very common in Southern California.
但你认为它从哪里走进来?
But where do you think it came from?
哪里都有可能
Oh, they’re everywhere.
它们住在树上 遍布全城
They live in the trees. They’re all over the city.
我会放几个捕鼠器以防万一
I will set a few traps to be sure,
但我想这只是个别状况
but I think what we have here is an isolated incident.
请问需要什么吗?
Can I help you find something?
我不知道 我…
Well, I don’t know. I’m…
我只想确定
I just wanted to make sure
自己有足够的营养
that I’m getting enough of everything.
你需要处理什么健康问题吗?
Do you have any health issues you want to address?
没有
No. No.
那好吧
Okay, well then,
那我们从基本补充品开始
let’s just start with some basics.
镁片 你有吃吗?
Um, magnesium, do you take magnesium?
没有
I don’t think so.
你才不需要买♥♥
You don’t need all that.
你现在这样就够好了
Just right the way you are.
海柔尔 皮特森家挚爱的宠物
罗娜 你今天在游泳池 有看见杰瑞吗?
Hey, Rona, did you see Jerry today at the pool?
哪个杰瑞? -还不是那个杰瑞
Jerry who? – There’s only the one Jerry.
不 有三个杰瑞
No, there are three Jerrys.
杰瑞戴维斯、杰瑞菲利普斯跟李杰瑞
Jerry Davis, Gerry Phillips, and Jerry Li.
听见没有?
See?
但杰瑞菲利普斯的名字有一点不同
Gerry Phillips is Gerry with a G, though.
要把他算进去吗?
Does he count?
你知道他从前跟谁一对吗?
Do you know who he was with?
哪个他?
Which one?
杰瑞戴维斯 老天
Jerry Davis, for Christ’s sake.
女士们 我们这是在玩牌还是什么?
Girls, are we playing cards or what?
嗯 看, 到你了 乔治娜
Yeah. Look, it’s your bid, Georgina.
一张黑桃 -跳过
One spade. -Pass.
一张无将 -跳过
One no trump. -Pass.
两张无将
Two no trump.
跳过
Pass.
三张无将
Three no trump.
好了 女士们 告诉你们 我今天感觉很好
Okay, girls, got to tell you, I’m feeling good.
你们今晚一定赢不了
You are definitely not winning tonight.
跳过
Pass.
跳过
Pass.
好吧 那么他从前跟谁在一起?
Okay, so who the hell was he with?
你说谁? -杰瑞戴维斯
Who? -Jerry Davis.
对了 杰瑞从前跟凯伦是一对
Oh, right. Jerry was with Karen.
真的?
Really?
我可以发誓她曾经跟他
And I could’ve sworn she was doing
在游泳池里干过那种事
you-know-what to him in the pool.
莎莉 -什么?不是吧
Sally! What? No.
不是亲热 乔治娜
Not sex, Georgie.
她只是让他爽过
I think she was just giving him a little tug.
小心说话
Language!
小心什么? -你说爽过
What language? – Tug.
那有什么问题?我说爽过而已
How is that language? I said “tug.”
又没说她给他打手♥枪♥
I didn’t say she was “jerking him off.”
那个游泳池有够恶心
Oh, and that pool is so disgusting.
太多人去了
There are way too many people in that pool.
我爱那个游泳池
I love that pool.
卡萝 你什么时候搬过来?
Carol, when are you gonna move in here?
素珊去世了 从前她住在两幢别♥墅♥外
Susan just passed on. She was two cottages over.
那提醒了我 我们有新的小册子
That reminds me, we got new brochures
我想让你们看看
and I want you to see the new brochures.
我不要看新的小册子
I don’t want to see the new brochures.
我看过旧的
I saw the old brochures.
我这个星期就送到你家去
Well, I’m bringing them to your house this week.
对 卡萝 你都不参与我们的活动
Yeah, Carol, you’re missing out on all the action.
我待在家里就好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!