当然是
Sure!
好了 孩子们 我们要开始点蜡烛的仪式了
Okay, kids! We’re about to do the candle-lighting ceremony.
真没想到啊
Well, well, well.
你愿意告诉我为什么我的傻弟弟跑去了纽约
Do you want to tell me why my idiot little brother is in New York City,
还在抖音上爆红呢
going viral on TikTok?
说啊
Well?
我是愿意告诉你呢 还是必须告诉你
Do I want to tell you, or do I have to tell you?
莉比
Libby.
海蒂姨妈
我姨妈怎么会给你打电♥话♥
Why is my aunt calling you?
她以为我是你妈 说来话长
She thinks I’m your mom. It’s kind of a long story.
拿出你的雨伞 预计明天全天弗吉尼亚西北部
Get out your umbrellas. We’re expecting spring showers all day tomorrow
都会下春季阵雨
in Northern West Virginia.
果然不出所料 假期的最后一天要下雨
Of course. It figures. Rain on our last day of vacation.
我问安东尼运动会的情况 他都不回消息
Anthony isn’t responding to any of my texts about the meet.
你说孩子们想我们吗
Do you think the boys miss us?
“我们 ” 我们可是世上最好的父母
“Us?” Greatest parents in the world. Come on.
我不想看到他们兄弟俩越来越疏离 就像我和海蒂
I just don’t want Nate and Anthony to grow apart like me and Heidi.
我现在依然后悔没有去看她的首演
You know, I still regret not going to her opening night thing.
要不然给她打个电♥话♥吧
Well, have you thought about calling her lately, babe?
我都不确定她会不会接
I don’t even know if she’d pick up.
而且荒唐的是 我竟然很嫉妒她
And the crazy thing is, I’m kind of jealous of her.
你 真的假的
You? Come on. Really?
她拥有梦想 我从来没有梦想
She had a dream. I never had a dream.
这不是你做梦想要的吗
This isn’t your dream?
亲爱的
Babe.
本周爆红视频
一个来自宾夕法尼亚州的孩子 今晚在时报广场让人群惊叹不已
A kid from Pennsylvania wowed a crowd tonight in Times Square.
你觉得我该给海蒂打电♥话♥吗
You think I should call her?
成熟大度一些
Be the bigger person?
也许吧
Probably.
相信我 这个孩子绝对值得一看
And believe me, you don’t want to miss this kid.
请看视频…
Watch this video…
静音 儿童歌♥手爆红
不过现在 我们应该好好庆祝周年纪念
But right now, we should celebrate our anniversary.
三头肌
Tricep.
你害我把蛋糕砸了 好吗 我要靠那笔钱交房♥租的
You made me drop the cake, okay? That pays the rent.
我不要跟你说话
I’m not talking to you.
好吧 对不起
Oh, okay, sorry.
对 明天一早我就送你坐车回家 因为你也知道
Yeah, I am putting you on the first bus out because, you know,
这样做才对
it’s the right thing to do.
就是这样
That’s all.
《星际宝贝》明年还会再选
Lilo & Stitch will still be running in a year, okay?
到时候如果你妈同意你来试镜 你再来就好了
If your mom decides you can audition, then you can audition.
这是什么
What’s this?
你过去五年的生日贺卡
Your last five birthday cards.
你一直记得我的生日
You remembered my birthday?
是的 每年都记得
Yeah, every year.
我不确定你愿不愿意收到我的祝福
I didn’t know if you’d want to hear from me.
但是我们终归是一家人
But, no matter what, we’re family. So…
刚才当着受诫礼上的孩子们 你冲我大喊大叫
But you yelled at me in front of all those bar mitzvah kids,
让我感觉自己又回到了学校
and made me feel like I was back in middle school.
七年级只有我这一个男生 知道《天空的角落》全部歌♥词
I’m the only boy in seventh grade who knows every lyric to Corner of the Sky.
这不公平
There’s no justice.
“万物各有兴盛的时节 一切自有发生的时机”
Well, “Everything has its season, everything has its time…”
我保证你不是唯一一个 知道《彼平正传》所有歌♥词的男生
I guarantee you are not the only boy who knows every lyric to Pippin.
有些人只是还不敢让别人知道
Some just aren’t comfortable yet letting everyone know it.
你不会是要哭了吧
You’re not going to cry, are you?
不 不会
No, no.
我只是…你让我想起了我自己
I just… You know, you just… You remind me of, like, me.
真的吗
Really?
你很荣幸吗 你认为这是在夸你吗
That’s a compliment? You think that’s a compliment?
难以置信
That’s amazing.
当然是在夸我
Of course, it’s a compliment.
我真的从小就想成为你
You’re literally all I want to be when I grow up.
在百老汇连演三周 在纽约住着公♥寓♥
Three weeks on Broadway, an apartment in New York.
是皇后区 不过…
Queens, but…
皇后区也是纽约
Queens is still New York.
你现在依然是我的英雄
And you’re still my hero.
这样吧 明天你去参加最后一轮试镜
You know what? You’re going to that callback tomorrow.
你妈妈已经知道你在这里了 对吧
I mean, your mom knows you’re here, right?
-你是认真的吗 -是的
-Are you being serious? -Yes.
但你不能再大呼小叫了 因为你要保护嗓子
But you have to stop shouting ’cause you have to save your voice.
你有什么试镜的小技巧吗
Do you have any audition tips?
好吧 你也知道 我不擅长唱歌♥
Okay, yeah, you know, so I’m not the best singer,
但是我参加音乐剧试镜时有个小技巧
but there was this trick I used to use for musicals, okay?
你把乐谱拿好 对吧 但是
You hold the sheet music, right? Like, you know,
你还没有完全记住这首歌♥
you haven’t really fully memorized the song.
于是唱到一半时 一不小心让乐谱掉到地上 给人感觉
And then halfway through, just casually, let it drop to the floor like,
“等等 我不仅知道这首歌♥”
“Wait! Not only do I know this song,
“我还要用最后一段震惊全场”
“I’m going to blow you away in the final verse.”
这一招有奇效
It’s surprisingly effective.
-太棒了 -是的
-That’s amazing. -Yeah.
还有 站在光里
And find your light.
人们总会忘记这一点
Everybody forgets that.
可如果观众看不见你 他们怎么会记住你呢
But how are they gonna remember you if they can’t see you?
是的
Yeah.
对 站在光里
Yeah. Find your light.
好的
Okay.
知道吗 我敬佩你的妈妈 真的
I looked up to her, you know? Your mom. I really did.
她拥有一样东西
She got the one thing
是我没有的
I couldn’t get.
一个了不起的孩子
An amazing kid.
我爱你
I love you!
最后一轮试镜一塌糊涂 你彻底搞砸了 小子
Well, the callback was a disaster and you blew it big time, kid.
滚回你的匹兹堡吧
Back to Pittsburgh for you!
能借我点钱去坐长途汽车吗
Can I borrow some money for the bus?
你去搭便车啊 练练你的演技
Try hitchhiking. It’ll build your character.
H·罗伯茨
内特
Nate!
-内森 -糟了
-Nathan! -Crap!
-他在哪里 -我要上厕所 憋不住了
– Where is he? – Gotta pee! Gotta pee!
在那个角落里
Around the corner.
你怎么会在这里
How are you here right now?
嗨 安东尼
Hi, Anthony.
像巨人一样 他简直像巨人一样
Like a giant. He’s like a giant.
嗨 海蒂姨妈 很久没有联♥系♥过了
Hi, Aunt Heidi. Long time no everything, I guess.
不要跟我“嗨 安东尼” 内特
Don’t “Hi, Anthony” me, Nate.
好吧 再见 安东尼
Okay. Bye, Anthony.
我就能和海蒂姨妈一起住纽约了 好极了
And I can live with Heidi in New York. Perfect.
是啊 妈妈会同意才怪
Yeah, like Mom would ever let that happen.
那又怎样 难道他们正拿着手铐等在楼下
So, what, then? Are they waiting downstairs for me with handcuffs?
他们还不知道这件事 赶紧给我上车
They don’t even know we’re here. Get in my truck right now.
-什么 怎么回事 -你竟然没有去告密
-What? What? -You didn’t tell on me?
没有 因为没有看好你 我也有责任 知道吧
No. I’m the one who’s supposed to be watching you, remember?
立刻给我下楼
Get downstairs right now!
求你了 我再多待两个小时就好 让我去参加最后一轮试镜
Okay. Please, just let me stay for two more hours, so I can go to my callback.
我知道我给你丢脸了 安东尼
I know I embarrass you, Anthony.
每天都是
Every day.
我也知道你不愿意跟我做兄弟
And I know that you hate being my brother,
但是求你了 就这一件事 让我去做吧
just please, let me have this one thing.
过去七个小时 我一直试图让他理解 百老汇的试镜有多么重要
I’ve been trying to explain how big a Broadway callback is for seven hours,
只能祝你好运了
so, good luck.
不过告诉你一声 你是离家出走
But, just for the record, you may have run away,
安东尼可是在家里开派对呢
but Anthony apparently threw quite a party.
我估计你父母不会太高兴
Which I’m sure your parents wouldn’t be happy about.
所以 这算是你的谈判筹码
So, you have some leverage here.
你挺厉害嘛 将来可以做经纪人
Ooh, you’re good. You should be an agent someday.
想做我的经纪人吗
Want to be my agent?
这真是一份工作吗
Is that a real job?
那可是最棒的工作 好吗
That’s the best job, okay?
经纪人要分走演员收入的10%
You collect ten percent of an actor’s salary

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!