快点
Oh, come on!
我走不快
I am not fast.
果然没骗我
Yeah, no kidding!
快走 快点
Go! Go! Come on.
把门踢开
Kick it down!
那砸开
Then punch it!
快走 快走
Go! Go!
快点 快走
Oh, come on! Go, go, go!
快下去
Move it!
快点
Come on!
不 不
No, no.
快点儿 去窗户那里
Come on! The window!
快挤过去
Suck it in!
白球恩
Baymax!

Hiro?
快 咱们快离开这儿
Come on, let’s get out of here.
走 快点
Go! Hurry!
好吧 让我先搞清楚
All right, let me get this straight.
一个戴着歌♥舞伎面具的男人追杀你们
A man in a kabuki mask attacked you,
他还有一支微型飞行机器人♥大♥军
with an army of miniature flying robots.
是微型机器人
“Microbots.”
-微型机器人 -对
-Microbots. -Yeah.
他利用神经传递器
He was controlling them
通过心灵感应来控制它们
telepathically with a neurocranial transmitter.
也就是说 这位歌♥舞伎先生
So, Mr. Kabuki was using esp
是在用超能力来追杀你和气球人
to attack you and balloon man.
你的飞行机器人被偷时你没来备案吗
Did you file a report when your flying robots were stolen?
没 我以为它们已经烧毁了
No. I thought they were all destroyed.
我知道这听着挺扯的
Look, I know it sounds crazy,
不过当时白球恩也在
but Baymax was there, too.
-和他讲讲 -好的 警官
-Tell him. -Yes, officer.
他说的是真…
He’s telling the truth.
你这是…怎么了
What the… What’s wrong with you?
电量低
Low battery.
你得挺住
Try to keep it together.
我是白球恩 你的个人医疗保健伙伴
I’m healthcare, your personal Baymax companion.
孩子 不如我给你父母打个电♥话♥
Kid, how about we call your parents,
叫他们来一趟好了
and get them down here?
什么
What?
把你的姓名和电♥话♥写在这儿
Write your name and number down
这样我们就可以…
on this piece of paper, and we can…
我得把你弄回家 放到充电座上
I’ve gotta get you home to your charging station.
你还能走吗
Can you walk?
我将对你进行扫描 扫描完毕
I will scan you now. Scan complete.
医疗保健
Healthcare.
好了
Okay.
我婶婶问起 就说整天在学校 懂吗
If my aunt asks, we were at school all day. Got it?
我们还跳窗户了呢
We jumped out a window.
别 小点声
No! Quiet!
我们还跳窗户了呢
We jumped out a window.
在凯斯婶婶面前可不能提那些事
You can’t say things like that around aunt Cass.

Hiro?
你回来了 亲爱的
You home, sweetie?
是啊
That’s right.
我就说我听见你了嘛
I thought I heard you.
凯斯婶婶
Hey, aunt Cass.
看看我的小大学生
Look at my little college man.
我都等不急要听了
I can’t wait to hear all about it!
鸡翅马上就好
And wings are almost ready.
哦耶
Whee!
你别出声
Will you be quiet?
是啊 鸡翅 哦耶
Yeah, wings! Whee!
好了 准备辣到你脸都麻了吗
All right, get ready to have your face melted.
吃完明天可就不好受了
We are gonna feel these things tomorrow.
懂我的意思吗
You know what I’m saying?
好了
Okay.
快坐下 给我讲讲
Sit down. Tell me everything.
问题是 我太晚去报到
The thing is that, since I registered so late,
所以还有好多事情要弄
I’ve got a lot of school stuff to catch up on.
什么动静
What was that?
摩奇
Mochi.
那该死的猫
That darn cat.
至少吃点再上去 好吗
At least take a plate for the road, okay?
-别学得太…-多谢关心
-Don’t work too… -Thanks for understanding.
毛毛球 毛毛球
Hairy baby. Hairy baby.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
我是医疗保健 你的个人白球恩伙伴
I’m healthcare, your personal baymax companion.
一只脚先迈进去
One foot in front of the other.
这没道理啊
This doesn’t make any sense.

Tadashi.
什么
What?

Tadashi.
正走了
Tadashi’s gone.
那他什么时候回来
When will he return?
他死了 白球恩
He’s dead, baymax.
正身体很好啊
Tadashi was in excellent health.
合理饮食而且注重锻炼
With a proper diet and exercise,
应该活得很久才对
he should have lived a long life.
是啊 本该是的
Yeah, he should have.
可是一场大火…
But there was a fire and…
现在 他已经不在了
Now, he’s gone.
-正在这里 -不
-Tadashi is here. -No.
人们总是说他没有真的离开
People keep saying he’s not really gone.
只要我们还想着他
As long as we remember him.
就还是会疼
It still hurts.
你的身体上未发现有损伤
I see no evidence of physical injury.
那是另一种疼
It’s a different kind of hurt.
你是我的患者
You are my patient.
我愿意帮忙
I would like to help.
这个你治不了 伙计
You can’t fix this one, buddy.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在下载有关于你的缺失数据
I am downloading a database on personal loss.
数据库下载完毕
Database downloaded.
治疗方法包括联♥系♥你的亲朋好友
Treatments include contact with friends and loved ones.
我正在联♥系♥他们
I am contacting them now.
别 别 别联♥系♥他们
No, no, no! I… Don’t do that.
已联♥系♥你的朋友
Your friends have been contacted.
真是的
Unbelievable.
你这是干嘛
Now, what are you doing?
其它治疗包括同情和肢体抚慰
Other treatments include compassion and physical reassurance.
我没事 真的
I’m okay. Really.
会好起来的 好了 好了
You will be all right. There, there.
谢谢 白球恩
Thanks, Baymax.
关于火灾的事我很遗憾
I am sorry about the fire.
没事啦 那是个意外
It’s okay. It was an accident.
除非…
Unless…
除非那不是意外
Unless it wasn’t.
在作品展上
At the showcase,
那个戴面具的家伙偷走我的微型机器人
that guy in the mask stole my microbots. And…
然后放火来掩人耳目
And then set the fire to cover his tracks.
他该对正的死负责
He’s responsible for Tadashi.
我们得去抓住那家伙
We gotta catch that guy.
它是活的
It’s alive!
它是活的 它是活的 它是活的
It’s alive, it’s alive! It’s alive!
要想抓住他
If we’re gonna catch that guy,
你得升升级
you need some upgrades.
抓住那个戴面具的男人
Will apprehending the man
会改善你的情绪状态吗
in the mask improve your emotional state?
当然会
Absolutely.
先改进一下你的身手
Let’s work on your moves.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!