Oil? Pitch my lord.
油吗 沥青 大人
How many barrels? my lord.
多少桶 五百桶 大人
Get more.
再弄五百来
Yes my lord.
是 大人
I still enjoy it when they call me “my lord.”
我还是很喜欢他们喊我”大人”
The thrill will fade.
新鲜劲儿会过去的
If we live that long.
如果我们能活到那时候
Men without cocks.
没有♥屌♥的男人
You wouldn’t find me fighting in an army
要是我没有♥屌♥
if I had no cock.
绝不参军打仗
What’s left to fight for?
还有什么好打的
Gold?
为金子
I spent my life around soldiers.
我一辈子跟当兵的厮混
What do you think they spend that gold on?
你说他们的金子都花在了哪儿
Family.
家庭
Not without a cock you don’t.
♥屌♥都没有还成什么家
Maybe it really is all cocks in the end.
或许说到底 ♥屌♥还真是最重要的
Yet your brother has chosen to side with the cockless.
但你弟弟选择跟无♥屌♥之人一伙儿
Yes he’s always been a champion of the downtrodden.
是啊 他向来为受压迫的一方出头
I think we’re about to be the downtrodden.
我看咱们就要变成受压迫的一方了
Archers stand tall!
弓手 准备
Cover that wall!
守住那堵城墙
How many people live here? A million give or take.
这里住了多少人 一百万左右
That’s more people than the entire North crammed into that.
挤在这弹丸之地的人比整个北境都多
Why would anyone want to live that way?
怎么有人愿意过那种日子
There’s more work in the city.
城里好找活儿
And the brothels are far superior.
妓院也高级得多
Why isn’t she with them?
她怎么没跟他们一起来
I’m afraid I don’t know Your Grace.
我恐怕不知道 陛下
No one has seen her.
没人见过她
And the rest of them?
其余的呢
They’re on their way to the Dragonpit now.
他们正在前往龙穴的路上
Including our brother?
我们的弟弟也是
Yes Your Grace.
是的 陛下
If anything goes wrong
要是形势不对
kill the silver haired bitch first
先杀了那个银发婊♥子
then our brother then the bastard who calls himself king.
然后是我们的弟弟 接着是自立为王的私生子
The rest of them you can kill in any order you see fit.
其他人按什么顺序杀随你
Come Ser Gregor.
走吧 格雷果爵士
It’s time for us to meet our guests.
我们该去会会客人了
Why did they build it?
他们为什么要建造它
Dragons don’t understand the difference
龙无法理解哪些东西它们可以支配
between what is theirs and what isn’t.
哪些不能
Land livestock children…
土地 牲畜 孩子…
Letting them roam free around a city was a problem.
让它们在城里自由行动会带来麻烦
I imagine it was a sad joke at the end.
我猜事到最后成了可悲的笑话
An entire arena for a few sickly creatures smaller than dogs.
大竞技场养着几只比狗还小的孱弱生物
But in the beginning when it was home to Balerion the Dread
但最开始 它是”黑死神”贝勒里恩的家
it must have been the most dangerous place in the world.
一定曾是世界上最危险的地方
Maybe it still is.
或许现在也是
Welcome my lords.
欢迎 各位大人
Your friends arrived before you did.
你们的朋友先到了
I’ve been sent to escort you all to the meeting.
我奉命护送你们参加会面
A pleasant surprise in an unpleasant situation.
不愉快的情境下一个愉快的意外
I never thought I’d see you again my lord.
没想到还能再见到您 大人
Supporting the enemy no less.
更没想到我投靠了敌人
Hard to blame you. Cersei will anyway.
也怪不得您 瑟曦还是会的
I’m glad you’re alive.
我很高兴您还活着
Come on!
走了
You can suck his magic cock later.
待会儿再舔他神奇的大♥屌♥也不迟
What’s in there?
里面是什么fuck off.
滚开
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
Not yet.
还没呢
You came pretty close.
差点死在你手里
I was only trying to protect her.
我只是想保护她
You and me both.
我也一样
She’s alive.
她还活着
Arya.
艾莉亚
Where? Winterfell.
在哪 临冬城
Who’s protecting her if you’re here?
既然你在这儿 那谁在保护她
The only one that needs protecting is the one that gets in her way.
唯一需要保护的 是敢招惹她的人
It won’t be me.
不会是我
Here we are
我们又相聚了
the heroes of Blackwater Bay.
黑水湾的英雄们
Strange place for a reunion.
在这种地方重聚好生奇怪
It is my lord.
是啊 大人
I don’t think I’m anyone’s lord anymore Podrick.
我可不再是谁的大人了 波德瑞克
Save the titles for Ser Bronn of the Blackwater.
称号还是留给黑水的波隆爵士吧
I’m sure your new queen will be happy to restore yours
你的新女王肯定乐意恢复你的头衔
if she ends up on the throne.
如果她最后能夺得王位
You’ve been thinking about our new queen?
最近经常想起我们的新女王吗
Perhaps you’ve been reconsidering your allegiances.
或许你在重新考虑该效忠谁
Remember my offer
记住我的提议
whatever they’re paying you I’ll pay double.
不管他们许给你多少 我愿付双倍
And that would be double what now exactly?
那你现在要给我双倍的什么呢
Don’t you worry about me. I’m doing all right.
别担心我 我好得很
Looking after myself. Are you?
能照顾自己 是吗
Helping me to arrange this meeting
帮我安排会面
wasn’t exactly looking after yourself was it?
可不算照顾自己啊
You put yourself at risk.
你冒着极大的风险
I put yourself at risk. Important difference.
我是让你冒了极大的风险 这区别可大了
It’s your head Queen Cersei’s
瑟曦女王悬赏一袋金子
offered a bag of gold for it’s not mine.
要的是你的脑袋 不是我的
Now thanks to me
现在 因为我
she’s got two traitors’ heads coming right through her door.
两个叛徒正带着脑袋走进她的大门
She can lop them both off as soon as she gets tired
等她听腻了他们嘴里的花言巧语
of the clever words that pour out their pieholes.
便可一并砍了俩脑袋
All thanks to Ser Bronn of the fucking Blackwater.
全他妈是黑水的波隆爵士的功劳
If that’s not looking after myself I don’t know what is.
要是这还不算照顾自己 你说怎么算是
It’s good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Yeah you too.
彼此彼此
Anyone touches it I’ll kill you first.
有人碰一下 我先杀了你
Come on Pod.
走吧 波德
Let’s you and me go have a drink
咱们喝一杯去
while the fancy folks talk eh?
让老爷们自己聊
I left this shit city
我离开这座破城
because I didn’t want to die in it.
是因为我不想死在这里
Am I going to die in this shit city?
我会死在这座破城里吗
You might.
可能吧
And this is all your idea.
都是你的主意
Seems every bad idea has some Lannister cunt behind it.
好像每个坏点子都是兰尼斯特家的混♥蛋出的
And some Clegane cunt to help them see it through.
也总有克里冈家的混♥蛋帮忙执行
Remember me?
记得我吗
Yeah you do.
你记得的
You’re even fucking uglier than I am now.
你现在比我还丑了
What did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么
Doesn’t matter.
无所谓
That’s not how it ends for you brother.
你不会就这么死掉的 老哥
You know who’s coming for you.
你知道谁会来要你的命
You’ve always known.
你一直都知道
Where is she?
她在哪儿
She’ll be here soon.
她就到
Didn’t travel with you?
她没跟你们同行
No.
没有
We’ve been here for some time.
我们等了很久
My apologies.
抱歉
We are all facing a unique
我们正面临前所未有的…
Theon!
席恩
I have your sister.
你姐姐在我手上
If you don’t submit to me here now…
你不即刻向我投降
I’ll kill her.
我就杀了她
I think we ought to begin with larger concerns.
我想我们该从大事谈起
Then why are you talking?
那你还说什么话
You’re the smallest concern here.
你是这里最不起眼的
Do you remember when we discussed dwarf jokes?
记不记得我们聊过关于侏儒的笑话
His wasn’t even good.
他这个笑话烂透了
He explained it at the end.
末尾还解释一句
Never explain. It always ruins it.
永远不要解释 画蛇添足
We don’t even let your kind live in the Iron Islands you know?
我们铁群岛是不许你这种东西活命的 知道吗
We kill you at birth.
一生下来就弄死
An act of mercy for the parents.
来自父母的慈悲
Perhaps you ought to sit down.
或许你该坐下
Why?
为什么
Sit down or leave.
坐下 不然就离开
We are a group of people who do not like one another
我们这群人互相看不顺眼
as this recent demonstration has shown.
刚刚的事♥件也说明了这一点
We have suffered at each other’s hands.
我们给彼此带来过苦难
We have lost people we love at each other’s hands.
令彼此失去过心爱之人
If all we wanted was more of the same
如果我们只想继续相互伤害
there would be no need for this gathering.
就没有必要进行这次会面
We are entirely capable of waging war against each other
无需面对面交谈
without meeting face to face.
我们也能交战
So instead we should settle our differences
所以我们应当捐弃前嫌
and live together in harmony for the rest of our days?
和谐友爱地共度余生是吗
We all know that will never happen.
你知道那是不可能的
Then why are we here?
那我们为何来此
This isn’t about living in harmony.
这次会面不是为了和谐共处
It’s just about living.
而是为了生存
The same thing is coming for all of us.
我们面临着同样的威胁
A general you can’t negotiate with.
一个不接受谈判的敌将
An army that doesn’t leave corpses behind on the battlefield.
一支在战场上不留尸骸的军队
Lord Tyrion tells me a million people live in this city.
提利昂大人告诉我这座城市中居住着一百万人
They’re about to become a million more soldiers
他们将会为死人军团
in the Army of the Dead.
增添一百万新兵
I imagine for most of them it would be an improvement.
依我看对大多数人来说反倒是好事一桩
This is serious.
这都是真的
I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t.
否则我不会来此
I don’t think it’s serious at all.
我看这半点儿真实性也没有
I think it’s another bad joke.
不过又是一个拙劣的玩笑
If my brother Jaime has informed me correctly
如果我弟弟詹姆所言非虚
you’re asking me for a truce.
你要与我停战
Yes. That’s all.
是的 仅此而已
That’s all?
仅此而已
Pull back my armies and stand down
要我撤回军队 按兵不动
while you go on your monster hunt.
等你去捉妖降怪
Or while you solidify and expand your position.
也可能是去巩固势力 扩张地盘
Hard for me to know which it is with my armies pulled back
而我撤回了军队 也无从得知究竟
until you return and march on my capital with four times the men.
直到你带着四倍于如今的兵力回来攻击都城
Your capital will be safe
你的都城是安全的
until the northern threat is dealt with.
直到北方的威胁得到解决
You have my word.
我向你保证
The word of a would be usurper.
来自潜在篡夺者的保证
There is no conversation
世上没有言语
that will erase the last years.
能抹去过去五十年发生之事
We have something to show you.
我们有东西要给你看
We can destroy them by burning them.
可以用火毁灭它们
And we can destroy them with dragonglass.
或者用龙晶杀死它们
If we don’t win this fight
如果不能赢得这场战斗
then that is the fate of every person in the world.
这将是世上每个人的命运
There is only one war that matters
世间只有一场斗争值得关心
the Great War.
生死之战
And it is here.
战争已经打响
I didn’t believe it until I saw them.
我先前也不相信 直到我亲眼所见
I saw them all.
我看到了整个军团
How many?
有多少
A hundred thousand at least.
至少有十万
Can they swim?
它们会游泳吗
No.
不会
Good.
那就好
I’m taking the Iron Fleet back to the Iron Islands.
我要带铁舰队返回铁群岛
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I’ve been around the world.
我周游世界
I’ve seen everything things you couldn’t imagine
什么都见过 包括你们无法想象之事
and this…
而这
this is the only thing I’ve ever seen that terrifies me.
是唯一令我感到恐惧的
I’m going back to my island.
我要回我的岛上去
You should go back to yours.
你也该回你的岛上去
When winter’s over
等冬天结束
we’ll be the only ones left alive.
我们会是唯一的幸存者
He’s right to be afraid.
他的恐惧情有可原
And a coward to run.
但逃跑实属懦弱
If those things come for us
如果这些怪物席卷七国
there will be no kingdoms to rule.
将再无王国可以统治
Everything we suffered will have been for nothing.
我们忍受过的一切苦难将是徒劳
Everything we lost will have been for nothing.
我们失去过的一切也都不再有意义
The crown accepts your truce.
王室接受你的停战请求
Until the dead are defeated they are the true enemy.
在死人被击败之前 它们才是真正的敌人
In return the King in the North will extend this truce.
作为回报 北境之王也要遵守停战协议
He will remain in the North where he belongs.
他要留在北境 属于他的地方
He will not take up arms against the Lannisters.
不得武力对抗兰尼斯特家族
He will not choose sides.
不得支持任何一方
Just the King in the North?
只要求北境之王
Not me?
不包括我
I would never ask it of you.
我不会这样要求你
You would never agree to it.
你永远不可能同意
And if you did I would trust you even less than I do now.
如果你同意了 我只会比现在更加不信任你
I ask it only of Ned Stark’s son.
我只要求奈德·史塔克的儿子
I know Ned Stark’s son will be true to his word.
我知道奈德·史塔克的儿子一定言而有信
I am true to my word.
我的确言而有信
Or I try to be.
至少尽我所能
That is why I cannot give you what you ask.
所以我无法答应你的要求
I cannot serve two queens.
我不能侍奉两位女王
And I have already pledged myself
我已宣誓效忠
to Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen.
坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝女王
Then there is nothing left to discuss.
那就没有什么好谈的了
The dead will come north first. Enjoy dealing with them.
死人会先到北方 祝你们斗个痛快
We will deal with whatever is left of you.
哪一方斗赢了 我们再去应付
Ser Jaime.
詹姆爵士
It’s been good to see you.
很高兴见到你
I imagine the next time will be across a battlefield.
我想下次再见就是战场相逢了
We both saw what just happened.
我们都看到了刚才发生的事
We both saw that… thing.
我们都看见了那个东西
Yes and I’m not looking forward to seeing more of them.
是的 而且我不想看见更多那种东西
But I’m loyal to the queen
但我忠于女王
and you’re loyal to Sansa and her dolt brother.
而你忠于珊莎和她的傻哥哥
Oh fuck loyalty!
去他妈的忠诚
fuck loyalty?
去他妈的忠诚
This goes beyond houses and honor and oaths.
这件事超越了家族 荣誉和誓言
Talk to the queen.
劝劝女王吧
And tell her what?
跟她说什么
I wish you hadn’t done that.
真希望你没那样做
I’m grateful for your loyalty
我很感激你的忠心不二
but my dragon died so that we could be here.
但为了我们能来这里 我的龙牺牲了
If it’s all for nothing
如果这一切都是徒劳
then he died for nothing.
它就白白地死去
I know!
我明白
I’m pleased you bent the knee to our queen.
我很高兴你向我们的女王屈膝称臣
I would have advised it had you asked.
要是当初你问我 我也会建议你这样做
But have you ever considered learning how to lie every now and then?
但你有没有考虑过 学学偶尔撒个谎
Just a bit?
就撒个小谎
I’m not going to swear an oath I can’t uphold.
我绝不会许下无法实现的诺言
Talk about my father if you want
想提起我父亲也随你
tell me that’s the attitude that got him killed.
告诉我正是这种顽固害死了他
But when enough people make false promises
但当太多人言而无信
words stop meaning anything.
言语就失去了意义
Then there are no more answers only better and better lies.
到时候不再有诚实的答♥案 只有越发圆滑的谎言
And lies won’t help us in this fight.
而在这场战争中谎言帮不了我们
That is indeed a problem.
那确实是个问题
The more immediate problem is that we’re fucked.
而更紧迫的问题是我们完蛋了
Any ideas as to how we might change that state of affairs?
有什么办法能改变这一状况吗
Only one.
只有一个办法
Everyone stays here
大家留在这里
and I go and talk to my sister.
我去跟我老姐谈谈
I didn’t come all this way to have my Hand murdered.
我大老远过来不是为了让我的首相被害的
I don’t want Cersei to murder me either.
我也不想被瑟曦杀掉
I could have stayed in my cell and saved a great deal of trouble.
那还不如当初老实待在牢房里 免去许多麻烦
I did this.
是我造成的
I should go. She’ll definitely murder you.
应该我去 她绝对会杀了你
I go see my sister alone.
我单独去见我老姐
Or we all go home
否则我们都回家
and we’re right back where we started.
一切回到原点
You spoke with her? At her until she kicked me out.
你跟她谈过了 说了几句 被她赶出来了
She thinks I was an idiot to trust you.
她觉得我相信你是愚蠢
A lot of people seem to think that actually.
其实好像很多人都这么想
I’m about to step into a room with the most murderous woman
我正要主动送到世上最凶残的女人跟前
in the world who’s already tried to kill me twice that I know of.
她企图杀我 仅被我得知的就有两次
Who’s an idiot?
咱们俩谁蠢
I suppose we should say goodbye
我想我们该道个别
one idiot to another.
蠢蛋对蠢蛋
I shouldn’t be surprised I suppose.
我想我不该感到惊讶
She’s your kind of woman
她正是你喜欢的那种女人
a foreign whore who doesn’t know her place.
不知天高地厚的异邦婊♥子
A foreign whore you can’t abduct beat or intimidate.
一个你没法绑架 毒打或胁迫的异邦婊♥子
That must be difficult for you.
肯定让你很不好受
So you bring her here with her pet Northerner
所以你带来了她和她的北方爱宠
whom you’ve convinced to bow down before her.
正是你说服那小子向她屈膝臣服
I didn’t know about that.
我事先并不知情
And now you’ve got them both working towards the same goal
现在你让他们为同一个目标努力
the goal you’ve worked towards your entire life…
你一生都在努力实现的目标…
Cersei I didn’t know. …the destruction of this family.
瑟曦 我不知情 毁掉这个家族
I am the one preventing that from happening.
我恰恰阻止了惨剧的发生
Daenerys didn’t want to debate and negotiate.
丹妮莉丝根本不想谈判求和
She didn’t want to bring you words.
她想带给你的不是言辞
She wanted to bring you fire and blood
而是血与火
until I advised her otherwise.
是我劝她改变主意
I don’t want to destroy our family.
我不想毁掉我们的家族
I never have.
我从未想过
You killed our father.
你杀死了我们的父亲
After he sentenced me to death
在他因为我从未犯下的罪行
for a crime I didn’t commit yes I killed him.
而判我死刑之后 没错 我是杀了他
Hate me for it if you want.
为此而恨我就请随意吧
I hate myself for it in spite of what he was
我也为此而恨自己 不管他是什么样的人
in spite of what he did to me.
不管他对我做了什么
Oh poor little man.
可怜的小家伙
Your papa was mean to you.
你爹对你好无情啊
Do you have any idea what you did when you fired that crossbow?
你在发射弩箭的时候知道自己做了什么吗
You left us open.
你让我们袒露无遗
You laid us bare for the vultures
你让我们赤身裸体面对秃鹫
and the vultures came and tore us apart.
而秃鹫来了 将我们撕得四分五裂
You may not have killed Joffrey
乔佛里可能不是你害死的
but you killed Myrcella you killed Tommen.
但是你害死了弥赛菈 你害死了托曼
No one would’ve touched them if Father was here.
如果父亲在的话 没人能碰他们
No one would have dared
没人敢…
I have never been more sorry about anything.
这些事最令我遗憾不过
I will not hear it not from you.
我不听 不听你说的
I will not hear it!
我不听
All right.
好吧
You love your family
你爱你的家族
and I have destroyed it.
而我毁了它
I will always be a threat.
我活着就是个威胁
So put an end to me.
那就结果了我
If it weren’t for me you’d have a mother.
如果不是因为我 你还有母亲
If it weren’t for me you’d have a father.
如果不是因为我 你还有父亲
If it weren’t for me
如果不是因为我
you’d have two beautiful children.
你还有两个漂亮的孩子
I’ve thought about killing you
我想杀你的次数
more times than I can count.
自己都数不过来
Do it! Say the word.
杀了我 下令吧
I am more sorry about the children than you could ever know.
对两个孩子的早夭 我的遗憾之深重你无法想象
I will not I don’t care. I loved them.
我不… 我不在乎 我爱他们
You know I did.
你知道我爱他们
You know it in your heart if there’s anything left of it.
你心里清楚 如果你还有心的话
It doesn’t matter.
不重要了
Your love doesn’t matter. Your feelings don’t matter.
你的爱不重要 你的感受不重要
I don’t care why you did what you did.
我不在乎你行动的理由
I only care what it cost us.
我只在乎你行为的后果
It cost us our future.
你毁了我们的未来
If there’s no future then why are we here?
如果未来已不存在 我们还在这里干什么
Why did you allow me to come?
你为什么允许我来
Not to help my enemies collaborate in my destruction.
为了不让我的敌人们联合起来摧毁我
Yes no not what you hoped for
没错 那一定是你不希望的
but you must have hoped for something.
但你一定有什么期望
What did you hope for?
你的期望是什么
To make Jon Snow submit to your queen? Mm not like this.
让琼恩·雪诺服从你的女王 不是这种方式
But eventually you want everyone to bend the knee to her.
但说到底 你想让每一个人都向她屈膝臣服
Yes. Why?
是的 为什么
Because I think she will make the world a better place.
因为我认为她会让这个世界更美好
You said she’d destroy King’s Landing.
你说过她想要毁灭君临
She knows herself.
她了解自己
She chose an advisor who would check her worst impulses
她选择的顾问 会阻止她最险恶的冲动
instead of feeding them.
而不是火上浇油
That’s the difference between you.
这就是你们俩的区别
I don’t care about checking my worst impulses.
我不在乎阻止我最险恶的冲动
I don’t care about making the world a better place.
我不在乎让世界变得更美好
Hang the world.
世界去死吧
That thing you dragged here
你拖到这里的那个东西
I know what it is I know what it means.
我知道它是什么 我了解它意味着什么
And when it came at me I didn’t think about the world.
当它向我冲过来 我心里想的不是世界
Not at all.
一点都没想
As soon as it opened its mouth
当它张开嘴
the world disappeared for me right down its black throat.
世界都消失在它黑暗的咽喉之中
All I could think about was keeping those gnashing teeth
我的全部心思 只是让它的獠牙
away from the ones who matter most
远离我最珍视的人
away from my family.
远离我的家人
Maybe Euron Greyjoy had the right idea.
也许攸伦·葛雷乔伊才是对的
Get on a boat take those who matter
带上挚爱 驾船远行
You’re pregnant.
你怀孕了
No one is less happy about this than I am.
事情落到这种地步 没人比我更沮丧
I know.
我知道
I respect what you did.
我尊重你的做法
Wish you hadn’t done it but I respect it.
虽然希望你没那样做 但我尊重你的行为
This place was the beginning of the end for my family.
这地方是我家族毁灭的开始
[瓦雷利亚语]
A dragon is not a slave.
龙不是奴隶
They were terrifying.
它们有恐怖的力量
Extraordinary.
强大非凡
They filled people with wonder and awe
令人心中充满惊叹与敬畏
and we locked them in here.
而我们把它们锁在这里
They wasted away.
它们日渐衰弱
They grew small.
越来越弱小
And we grew small as well.
我们也越来越弱小
We weren’t extraordinary without them.
没了它们 我们也失去了非凡的力量
We were just like everyone else.
与众人无异
You’re not like everyone else.
你不会与众人无异
And your family hasn’t seen its end.
再者 你的家族尚未毁灭
You’re still here.
你还活着
I can’t have children.
我不能生孩子
Who told you that?
谁说的
The witch who murdered my husband.
那个杀了我丈夫的女巫
Has it occurred to you she might not have been
你有没有想过
a reliable source of information?
她的话或许并不可信
You were right from the beginning.
一开始你就是对的
If I had trusted you everything would be different.
如果我早点信你 事情会完全不一样
So what now?
现在怎么办
I can’t forget what I saw north of the Wall.
我忘不了在长城以北见到的景象
And I can’t pretend that Cersei
我也无法自欺欺人
won’t take back half the country the moment I march north.
指望瑟曦不会在我北上期间夺回半壁江山
It appears Tyrion’s assessment was correct.
看来提利昂说得对
We’re fucked.
我们完蛋了
My armies will not stand down.
我不会按兵不动
I will not pull them back to the capital.
不会让军队退守都城
I will march them north to fight alongside you in the Great War.
我要派兵北上 与你们并肩作战
The darkness is coming for us all.
黑暗冲我们所有人而来
We’ll face it together.
我们要共同面对
And when the Great War is over
而大战结束以后
perhaps you’ll remember I chose to help
或许你们还会记得 我曾鼎力相助
with no promises or assurances from any of you.
却未向你们索取一丝一毫的承诺
I expect not.
我不做指望
Call our banners.
召集我们的封臣
All of them.
全数到场
It’s not easy for ravens to fly in these storms.
信鸦在暴风雪的天气里不好飞
Perhaps Jon tried to send word earlier.
也许琼恩之前还寄过别的信
No this is the way he is
不 他就是这样
the way he’s always been.
一向如此
He never asked for my opinion. Why would he start now?
他从来不问过我的意见 这次又怎么会问
I can’t believe he’d surrender the Northern crown
真不敢相信他不跟你商量
without consulting you.
就拱手奉上北境王权
This is his writing his signature.
这是他的笔迹 他的签名
He pledged to fight for Daenerys Targaryen.
他宣誓为丹妮莉丝·坦格利安而战
He’s bent the knee.
他屈膝称臣了
I’ve heard gossip
我听传言说
that the Dragon Queen is quite beautiful.
龙女王有倾城之貌
What does that have to do with anything?
那有什么关系
Jon is young and unmarried.
琼恩壮年未娶
Daenerys is young and unmarried.
丹妮莉丝妙龄未嫁
You think he wants to marry her?
你认为他想娶她
An alliance makes sense.
联姻也在情理之中
Together they’d be difficult to defeat.
强强联合 他们必将势不可挡
He was named King in the North.
他可以被拥立为北境之王
He can be unnamed.
也可以被废黜
Even if I wanted to Arya would never go along.
即便我有意 艾莉亚也不会赞同
She always loved Jon far more than she ever loved me
她打小就爱琼恩远胜于爱我
and she’d kill anyone who betrayed her family.
而且她会杀了所有背叛她家人的人
You are family too.
你也是她家人
Would Arya really murder her own sister?
艾莉亚真的会杀她的亲姐姐吗
Do you know what she is now?
你知道她现在是什么人吗
Do you know what the Faceless Men are?
你知道无面者吗
Only by reputation.
只闻其名
They worship the God of Death I believe.
他们崇拜死亡之神 我记得
I never trust godly men.
而我不相信拜神之人
They’re killers.
他们是杀手
And Arya was one of them.
艾莉亚是其中之一
What do you think she’s after?
你认为她有什么企图
She’s your sister.
她是你妹妹
You know her far better than I ever could.
你远比我更了解她
Sometimes when I try to understand a person’s motives
有时当我试图去理解一个人的动机
I play a little game.
我会玩一个小游戏
I assume the worst.
做最坏的揣测
What’s the worst reason they could possibly have
他们所言所行
for saying what they say and doing what they do?
最坏的理由可能是什么
Then I ask myself
然后我再问自己
How well does that reason explain
这个理由能够解释”
what they say and what they do?”
他们所言所行吗
So tell me
那么告诉我…
what’s the worst thing she could want?
她可能想做的最坏的事是什么
She could want me dead
她可能想让我死
because she thinks I wronged my family.
因为她认为我祸害了整个家族
Why did she come to Winterfell?
她为什么来临冬城
To kill me
来杀我
for marrying our enemies and betraying my family.
因为我嫁给敌人并且背叛家族
Why did she unearth the letter Cersei made you write?
为什么她要寻找瑟曦逼你写的那封信
To provide proof of my betrayals.
为了坐实我背叛家族
To provide justification after she murders me.
为她谋害我提♥供正当理由
And after she murders you
她杀了你以后
what does she become?
她会成为什么
Lady of Winterfell.
临冬城城主
If we have the Dothraki ride hard on the kingsroad
如果我们让多斯拉克人沿国王大道急行军
they’ll arrive at Winterfell within the fortnight.
他们两周即可抵达临冬城
And the Unsullied?
无垢者呢
We can sail with them to White Harbor
我们可以跟他们乘船去白港
meet the Dothraki here on the kingsroad
在国王大道的此处和多斯拉克人会合
then ride together to Winterfell.
然后一起骑马去临冬城
Perhaps you should fly to Winterfell Your Grace.
或许您该飞去临冬城 陛下
You have many enemies in the North.
您在北境的敌人太多
Thousands fell fighting your father.
成千上万的人在与您父亲作战时伤亡
All it takes is one angry man with a crossbow.
一个怒汉加一把弩弓 足矣
He’ll see your silver hair on the kingsroad
他在国王大道上看到您的一头银发
and know that one well placed bolt will make him a hero.
就知道自己有了一箭成名的机会
The man who killed the conqueror.
手刃征服者的英雄
It’s your decision Your Grace.
决定权在你 陛下
But if we’re going to be allies in this war
但既然我们在这场战争中是同盟
it’s important for the Northerners to see us as allies.
那么在北境做出同盟的样子非常重要
If we sail to White Harbor together
我认为我们一同乘船到达白港
I think it sends a better message.
会是一种更亲善的姿态
I’ve not come to conquer the North.
我不是去征服北境
I’m coming to save the North.
我是去拯救北境
We sail together.
我们乘船同行
Jon.
琼恩
Can I speak with you?
能和你说句话吗
All right.
没事
What you did in King’s Landing
你在君临做的事
what you said…
你说的话…
you could’ve lied to Cersei
你完全可以对瑟曦说谎
about bending the knee to Daenerys.
不提对丹妮莉丝屈膝臣服
You risked everything to tell an enemy the truth.
你不惜一切对敌人说实话
We went down there to make peace.
我们南下是去议和
And it seems to me we need to be honest with each other
在我看来 我们应该坦诚相待
if we’re going to fight together.
才能并肩战斗
You’ve always known what was right.
你一直分得清是非
Even when we were all young and stupid
即便我们都年少无知的时候
you always knew.
你也一直清楚
Every step you take…
你走的每一步
it’s always the right step.
都是正确的
It’s not.
并不是
It may seem that way from the outside
也许在旁人看来是那样
but I promise you it’s not true.
但我保证 并非如此
I’ve done plenty of things that I regret.
我做过很多悔不当初的事
Not compared to me you haven’t.
跟我比起来都不算什么
No.
的确
Not compared to you.
不能跟你比
I always wanted to do the right thing.
我一直想做正确的事
Be the right kind of person.
做正直的人
But I never knew what that meant.
但我从前一直不懂那到底意味着什么
It always seemed like there’s…
就好像一直…
like there was an impossible choice I had to make.
好像我必须做一个不可能的选择
Stark or Greyjoy.
做史塔克还是做葛雷乔伊
Our father was more of a father to you than yours ever was.
我们的父亲对你的养育之恩远胜你生父
He was. And you betrayed him.
是的 而你背叛了他
Betrayed his memory.
背叛了对他的记忆
I did.
是的
But you never lost him.
但你从未失去他
He’s a part of you.
他是你的一部分
Just like he’s a part of me.
就像他是我的一部分
But the things I’ve done…
但我做过的事…
It’s not my place to forgive you for all of it.
我无权原谅你做过的一切
But what I can forgive
但我能原谅的
I do.
我都原谅
You don’t need to choose.
你不必选择
You’re a Greyjoy…
你是葛雷乔伊
and you’re a Stark.
也是史塔克
When I was Ramsay’s prisoner
我被拉姆斯俘虏时
Yara tried to save me.
雅拉试图营救我
She’s the only one
她是唯一一个
who tried to save me.
试图营救我的人
She needs me now.
她现在需要我
So why are you still talking to me?
那你还浪费时间跟我说话
Load up.
装货
Load up lads. Go on.
装货 伙计们 我们走
Tide’s coming in.
要涨潮了
All of us chose to follow Yara.
我们都选择追随雅拉
We left the Iron Islands for Yara.
我们为了雅拉离开铁群岛
She would never leave one of us behind.
她不会丢下我们任何一个不管
We’re not leaving her behind.
我们也不会丢下她
Your sister’s dead.
你姐姐死了
She’s not dead. She’s dead.
她没死 她死了
Even if Euron hasn’t cut her throat yet she’s dead.
即便攸伦还没割她的喉咙 她也死了
She’s our queen.
她是我们的女王
She’s your sister and you left her to die.
她是你姐姐 而你不管她的死活
I did.
的确
I ran from my uncle.
我在叔叔面前落荒而逃
I was a coward.
我是懦夫
So why in fuck’s name should we listen to you?
所以 我们凭什么听你的
They say the dead can’t swim.
他们说死人不会游泳
We’re going to sail east
我们要向东航行
find a nice quiet island
找个美丽安宁的小岛
kill all the men and take their wives for ourselves.
杀光所有男人 霸占他们的女人
We’re done with all that. Who says we are?
我们已经不做那种事了 谁说的
Yara did. She made a pledge.
雅拉说的 她宣誓了
We’re going to find her
我们要去找她
and we’re going to set her free.
我们要救出她
Run away little Theon.
跑啊 小席恩
It’s what you do best.
那不是你最拿手的吗
He needs to shut his mouth.
他该闭上嘴
yes!
好样的
That’s more like it.
这才像样
Stay down…
趴那儿
or I’ll kill you!
不然我杀了你
I said stay down or I’ll kill you!
我说趴那儿 不然我杀了你
Not for me.
不为我
For Yara!
为了雅拉
Yara!
雅拉
Have my sister brought to the Great Hall.
带我妹妹到大厅来
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定想这么做吗
It’s not what I want. It’s what honor demands.
不是我想 是荣誉所迫
And what does honor demand?
荣誉迫使你做什么呢
That I defend my family from those who would harm us.
我必须保护家族 免受小人伤害
That I defend the North from those who would betray us.
我必须保护北境 免遭贼子背叛
All right then.
那好吧
Get on with it.
开始吧
You stand accused of murder.
你被指控犯有谋杀罪
You stand accused of treason.
你被指控犯有叛国罪
How do you answer these charges…
你怎样回应这些指控
Lord Baelish?
贝里席大人
My sister asked you a question.
我姐姐问你呢
Lady Sansa forgive me…
珊莎小姐 请原谅
I’m a bit confused.
我不太明白
Which charges confuse you?
哪一项指控你不明白
Let’s start with the simplest one.
我们从最简单的开始
you murdered our aunt Lysa Arryn.
你谋杀了我们的姨妈 莱莎·艾林
You pushed her through the Moon Door and watched her fall.
你把她推出月门 看她坠落
Do you deny it?
你否认吗
I did it to protect you.
我是为了保护你
You did it to take power in the Vale.
你是为了掌权谷地
Earlier you conspired to murder Jon Arryn.
在那之前 你密谋杀害琼恩·艾林
You gave Lysa Tears of Lys to poison him.
你为莱莎提♥供里斯之泪用于下毒
Do you deny it?
你否认吗
Whatever your aunt might have told you…
无论你姨妈告诉过你什么
she was a troubled woman.
她生前精神很不稳定
She imagined enemies everywhere.
在她的想象中处处都是敌人
You had Aunt Lysa send a letter to our parents
你让莱莎姨妈给我父母寄信
telling them it was the Lannisters who murdered Jon Arryn
告诉他们兰尼斯特谋杀了琼恩·艾林
when really it was you.
其实是你干的
The conflict between the Starks and the Lannisters
史塔克和兰尼斯特的矛盾
it was you who started it.
由你一♥手挑起
Do you deny it?
你否认吗
I know of no such letter.
我对这封信并不知情
You conspired with Cersei Lannister and Joffrey Baratheon
你与瑟曦·兰尼斯特和乔佛里·拜拉席恩
to betray our father Ned Stark.
共谋背叛我父亲奈德·史塔克
Thanks to your treachery he was imprisoned
因为你的背叛 他被囚禁
and later executed on false charges of treason.
之后被污以叛国罪而惨遭处死
Do you deny it? I deny it!
你否认吗 我否认
None of you were there to see what happened.
你们都不在场 不知道发生了什么
None of you knows the truth.
你们都不知道真相
You held a knife to his throat.
你把刀架在他脖子上
You said “I did warn you not the trust me.”
你说 “我不是警告过你别信任我吗”
You told our mother this knife belonged to Tyrion Lannister.
你告诉我们的母亲这刀是提利昂·兰尼斯特的
But that was another one of your lies.
但那是你的另一个谎言
It was yours.
刀是你的
Lady Sansa I have known you since you were a girl.
珊莎小姐 我是看着你长大的
I’ve protected you. Protected me?
我保护过你 保护我
By selling me to the Boltons?
把我卖给波顿家也算保护
If we could speak alone
如果我们能私下聊聊
I can explain everything.
我可以解释一切
Sometimes when I’m trying to understand a person’s motives
有时当我试图去理解一个人的动机
I play a little game.
我会玩一个小游戏
I assume the worst.
做最坏的揣测
What’s the worst reason you have
离间我和我妹妹
for turning me against my sister?
你最坏的理由是什么
That’s what you do isn’t it?
那就是你的做派 不是吗
That’s what you’ve always done
那就是你一直所做的
turn family against family
挑拨家族
turn sister against sister.
离间姐妹
That’s what you did to our mother and Aunt Lysa
那就是你对我们的母亲和莱莎姨妈所做的
and that’s what you tried to do to us.
也是你试图对我们做的
Sansa please.
珊莎 求你了
I’m a slow learner it’s true.
我确实学得很慢
But I learn.
但我学到了
Give me a chance to defend myself.
给我一个辩解的机会
I deserve that.
我有这个权利
I am Lord Protector of the Vale
我是谷地守护
and I command you to escort me safely back to the Eyrie.
我命令你们护送我安全返回鹰巢城
I think not.
恕难从命
Sansa I beg you!
珊莎 我求你了
I loved your mother since the time I was a boy.
我从孩提时就爱上了你的母亲
And yet you betrayed her.
然而你背叛了她
I loved you.
我爱你
More than anyone.
胜过任何人
And yet you betrayed me.
然而你背叛了我
When you brought me back to Winterfell
当时你带我回临冬城
you told me there’s no justice in the world
告诉我世上没有正义
not unless we make it.
除非我们自己主持正义
Thank you for all your many lessons Lord Baelish.
感谢你的悉心教诲 贝里席大人
I will never forget them.
我将铭记于心
Sansa!
珊莎
I…
我…
Our men in King’s Landing
我们在君临的人马
will march north in three days’ time.
三天后就北上
It’ll take us a fortnight
仅仅是准备补给
just to gather supplies for the train.
就需要两周
We don’t have a fortnight.
我们没有两周时间
If the North falls we fall. Three days.
如果北境沦陷 我们也完了 就三天
The remaining forces in the Westerlands
西境的剩余兵力
will take the river road east.
沿河间大道向东
We’ll meet at Lord Harroway’s Town
我们在哈罗威伯爵的小镇会面
and march together to Winterfell.
然后一起开向临冬城
Ser Jaime.
詹姆爵士
Your Grace.
陛下
My lords I need a moment with my brother.
大人们 我要单独和我弟弟谈谈
Your Grace.
告退 陛下
What are you doing? Preparing the expedition north.
你在做什么 准备远征北境
Expedition north?
远征北境
I always knew you were the stupidest Lannister.
我一向知道你是兰尼斯特家最蠢的
The Starks and Targaryens have united against us
史塔克家和坦格利安家已经联手对付我们
and you want to fight alongside them?
你还想跟他们并肩作战
Are you a traitor or an idiot?
你是叛徒还是傻瓜
You pledged our forces to fight our common enemy
你答应他们联手对付共同的敌人…
I’ll say whatever I need to say
为了维系我们家族的命脉
to ensure the survival of our house.
我什么话都能说
You expect me to trust the man who murdered our father?
你指望我信任那个杀死我们父亲的人吗
You expect me to command our troops to fight beside foreign scum
你指望我命令我们的军队与异邦贱种携手共进
to fight for the Dragon Queen?
为龙女王而战吗
You saw it with your own eyes.
你亲眼见到了
You saw a dead man trying to kill us.
你见到了一个死人企图杀死我们
And I saw it burn.
然后我看见它被烧了
If dragons can’t stop them
如果龙不能阻止它们
if Dothraki and Unsullied and Northmen can’t stop them
多斯拉克人 无垢者和北方人不能阻止它们
how will our armies make a difference?
我们的军队又如何扭转乾坤
This isn’t about noble houses
这与豪门权贵无关
this is about the living and the dead!
这是活人与死人的战争
And I intend to stay amongst the living.
而我要留在活人那边
Let the Stark boy and his new queen defend the North.
让史塔克小鬼和他的新女王去守卫北方
We stay here where we’ve always been.
我们就留在我们一直所在的地方
I made a promise.
我做了承诺
Our child will rule Westeros.
我们的孩子将统治维斯特洛
Our child will never be born if the dead come south.
如果死人南下 我们的孩子永远不会出生
The monsters are real.
那些怪物是真的
The white walkers
异鬼
the dragons the Dothraki screamers
龙 多斯拉克哮吼武士
all the frightening stories
我们小时候听的
we heard when we were young they’re all real.
所有恐怖故事都是真的
So be it.
那就这样
Let the monsters kill each other.
让怪物们互相残杀
And while they battle in the North
当他们在北方战斗时
we take back the lands that belong to us.
我们夺回属于我们的土地
And then what? And then we rule.
然后呢 然后我们统治
When the fighting in the North is over someone wins.
当北方的战争结束 必有一方获胜
You understand that don’t you?
你肯定明白吧
If the dead win they march south and kill us all.
如果死人赢了 它们会南下杀了我们所有人
If the living win and we’ve betrayed them
如果活人赢了 我们又背叛了他们
they march south and kill us all!
他们也会南下杀了我们所有人
The Targaryens and the Starks already want to kill us all.
坦格利安家和史塔克家已经想杀了我们所有人
Most of them will die in the North.
他们大多数人会死在北方
I faced them in the field.
我在战场上面对过他们
We can’t beat them. We can’t beat their dragons.
我们无法打败他们 我们无法打败他们的龙
How many dragons did you see at the pit?
你在龙穴见到了几头龙
Two. What happened to the third?
两头 第三头呢
For all we know it’s guarding her fleet!
据我们所知 它在守卫她的舰队
She came here with her dragons
她带着她的龙
and her Dothraki and her Unsullied.
多斯拉克人和无垢者而来
She came here to show us all her power.
她是来展示实力的
No something happened. The dragons are vulnerable.
不 一定有变故 龙不是无敌的
We can’t beat the Dothraki. We don’t have the numbers.
我们无法打败多斯拉克人 我们人数不够
We don’t have the support of the other houses!
我们没有其他家族的支持
No we have something better. We have the Iron Bank.
我们有更强力的支持 我们有铁金库
You should’ve listened more
父亲谈到金子的重要性时
when Father spoke about the importance of gold.
你应该留心听才对
Oh I know it’s boring for you.
我知道对你来说很无聊
You just wanted to hunt and ride and fight.
你只想打猎骑马战斗
But I listened I learned.
但我听了 我学到了
Highgarden bought us the most powerful army in Essos
高庭为我们换来了厄索斯最强大的军队
the Golden Company.
黄金团
men horses elephants I believe.
我相信有两万人 马 大象
The Golden Company is not here.
黄金团不在这里
They’re in Essos.
他们在厄索斯
How is a mercenary company in Essos going to help us?
远在厄索斯的雇佣军如何帮我们
Do you really think Euron Greyjoy turned tail
你真以为攸伦·葛雷乔伊
and sailed back to the Iron Islands?
逃回铁群岛了吗
Do you think he abandoned the chance to marry the queen?
你以为他会放弃迎娶女王的机会
No one walks away from me.
没人可以弃我而去
He’s sailing with his fleet to Essos.
他带舰队去了厄索斯
He’s going to ferry the Golden Company back here
他将载着黄金团归来
to help us win the war for Westeros.
助我们赢得维斯特洛的战争
You plotted with Euron Greyjoy without telling me
你居然背着我 你的全军总司令
the commander of your armies?
与攸伦·葛雷乔伊密谋
And you conspired with Tyrion
而你居然背着我
the man who murdered our father
你的女王
without telling me your queen.
与杀害父亲的提利昂密谋
I didn’t conspire with him.
我没跟他密谋
You met with him in secret without my consent.
你不经我允许 私自与他会面
You planned to promote my enemies’ interests.
你计划助长我们敌人的利益
That is the definition of conspiracy.
这就是密谋
I pledged to ride north.
我已经发誓北上
I intend to honor that pledge.
我打算遵守誓言
And that will be treason. Treason?
那就是叛国 叛国
Disobeying your queen’s command fighting with her enemies.
违抗女王的命令 替敌军打仗
What would you call it?
你说这叫什么
Doesn’t matter what I’d call it.
我怎么叫都无所谓
I told you no one walks away from me.
我说了没人可以弃我而去
Are you going to order him to kill me?
你要命令他杀死我吗
I’m the only one you have left.
你只剩我一个了
Our children are gone our father is gone.
我们的孩子没了 我们的父亲没了
It’s just me and you now.
如今只剩你我
There’s one more yet to come.
还有一个即将到来
Give the order then.
那就下令吧
I don’t believe you.
我不相信你
Come in.
进来
Samwell Tarly.
山姆威尔·塔利
I wasn’t sure if you’d remember me.
我还担心你记不得我了
I remember everything.
我什么都记得
You helped us get beyond the Wall.
你帮助我们去长城外
You’re a good man. Oh well thank you
你是好人 谢谢你
but um I’m not sure that I am.
但我都不知道自己算不算
What happened to you beyond the Wall?
你在长城外有什么遭遇
I became the Three Eyed Raven.
我成了三眼乌♥鸦
I don’t know what that means.
我不懂你说的意思
I can see things that happened in the past.
我能看见过去发生的事
I can see things happening now
我能看见正在发生的事
all over the world.
无论世上哪个角落
Why did you come to Winterfell?
你为什么来临冬城
Jon’s the one to lead the fight against the dead.
琼恩是我们对抗死人的领袖
I know he is.
我知道是他
But he can’t do it alone
但他一个人做不到
so I’ve come here to help him.
所以我来帮他
He’s on his way back to Winterfell
他正在返回临冬城的路上
with Daenerys Targaryen.
跟丹妮莉丝·坦格利安一起
You you saw this in
你…你是用那什么视野
in a vision?
看见的吗
He needs to know the truth.
他需要知道真相
The truth about what?
什么真相
About himself.
他的身份
No one knows. No one but me.
没人知道 只有我
Jon isn’t really my father’s son.
琼恩不是我父亲的儿子
He’s the son of Rhaegar Targaryen
他是雷加·坦格利安
and my aunt Lyanna Stark.
和我姑妈莱安娜·史塔克的儿子
He was born in a tower in Dorne.
他在多恩的一座塔里出生
His last name isn’t really Snow
他不姓雪诺
it’s Sand.
姓沙德
It’s not.
不是的
Dornish bastards are named Sand.
多恩的私生子都姓沙德
At the Citadel I transcribed a High Septon’s diary.
在学城 我誊写一位总主教的日记
He annulled Rhaegar’s marriage to Elia.
他废除了雷加和伊莉亚的婚姻
He wed Rhaegar and Lyanna in a secret ceremony.
举行秘密仪式为雷加和莱安娜主婚
Are you certain?
你确定吗
It’s what the High Septon wrote in his private diary.
都写在总主教的私人日记里
I don’t know why he’d lie.
他没必要撒谎
Is this something you can see?
你能看见这个吗
Father smith Warrior
天父 铁匠 战士
Mother Maiden Crone Stranger.
圣母 少女 老妪 陌客
I am hers and she is mine… I am his and he is mine…
我属于她 她属于我 我属于他 他属于我
from this day until the end of my days.
从今日起 至死方休
Robert’s Rebellion was built on a lie.
劳勃的起义建立在一个谎言上
Rhaegar didn’t kidnap my aunt or rape her.
雷加没有拐走或强♥奸我的姑妈
He loved her.
他爱她
And she loved him.
她也爱他
And Jon…
至于琼恩
Jon’s real name…
琼恩的真名
His name is Aegon Targaryen.
他的名字是伊耿·坦格利安
You have to protect him.
你一定要保护他
Promise me Ned.
答应我 奈德
He’s never been a bastard.
他从来就不是私生子
He’s the heir to the Iron Throne.
他是铁王座的继承人
He needs to know.
他必须知道
We need to tell him.
我们得告诉他
Are you all right?
你没事吧
It’s just strange.
只是感觉很奇怪
In his own horrible way I believe he loved me.
我相信他是爱过我的 以他可怕的方式
You did the right thing.
你做了正确的事
You did it.
是你做的
I’m just the executioner.
我只是行刑
You passed the sentence.
你下的判决
You’re the Lady of Winterfell.
你是临冬城城主
Does that bother you?
这让你觉得困扰吗
I was never going to be as good a lady as you.
我永远没法成为你这样的淑女
So I had to be something else.
所以我只能走不一样的路
I never could have survived what you survived.
你所经历的一切我根本承受不来
You would have.
你能
You’re the strongest person I know.
你是我认识的最坚强的人
I believe that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me.
我相信这是你对我说过的最好的话
Well don’t get used to it.
那你可别听顺耳了
You’re still very strange and annoying.
你还是很奇怪 很讨人嫌
In winter we must protect ourselves.
在冬天里 我们必须保卫彼此”
Look after one another.”
互相照顾
Father.
父亲的话
When the snows fall and the white winds blow
当大雪降下 冷风吹起”
the lone wolf dies
独行狼死
but the pack survives.”
群聚狼生
I miss him.
我想他
Me too.
我也是
It’s a long way down.
下去的路很长
Yeah. The crows keep telling me I’ll get used to it.
是啊 乌♥鸦们总跟我说慢慢就习惯了
I can see movement…
有动静
Watch on the tree line!
看 在林边
What is it?
那是什么
Come on!
快走
Run! Run!
跑 快跑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!