Wait. Back off, scamp.
你在和新任命的石脊镇警长说话
You are addressing the duly appointed sheriff of Rock Ridge.
石脊镇?铁路要从那里经过
Rock Ridge? Hey, the railroad is going through there!
退后 兄弟
Back up off your brother!
别把我兄弟行头搞乱了
Don’t mess up your brother!
我靠他妈的珍珠奶奶
Holy mother of pearl!
就是那个黑鬼用铲子打了我的头
It’s that nigger that hit me on the head with the shovel!
你别个警徽想干什么 伙计?
Now what the hell do you think you’re doing with that tin star, boy?
别乱叫“伙计” 泥腿子
Watch that “boy” shit, redneck!
你正在和石脊镇的警长说话
You’re talking to the sheriff of Rock Ridge.
如果那还不够打击的话…
Well, now if that don’t beat all!
我们辛辛苦苦
Here we take the good time and trouble…
杀了西部所有印第安人又怎样?
…to slaughter every last Indian in the West, and for what?
这样他们就可以任命一个比印第安人还黑的警长
So they can appoint a sheriff that’s blacker than any Indian!
真沮丧
I am depressed.
对不起 先生 我不喜欢看到你这样
Excuse me, Mr. Taggart, sir, but I sure do hate to see you like this.
要是我和兄弟们射杀那个黑人如何?
What if me and the boys were to shoot that nigger dead?
这样能让你精神百倍吗?
Would that pep you up some?
可能有用
Well, it might help.
好吧 兄弟们 数到3
All right, boys. On the count of three.
如果我是你 我就不会那样做
I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
别管那酒鬼
Don’t pay no attention to that alky.
连枪他都提不起 更不用说开枪
He can’t even hold a gun, much less shoot it.
听我数到3
Like I said. On the count of three.
1…
One…
2…
…two…
3 …three!
别傻子一样的坐在那 痛苦地抓手
Well, just don’t sit there looking stupid, grasping your hands in pain.
大家为韦科小子鼓掌如何?
How about a little applause for the Waco Kid?
好吧 我可不当好好先生了
All right, I’m through being Mr. Goodbar!
是行动的时候了 动作快点
The time has come to act and act quickly!
我的所有计划都起反效果
All my plans have backfired!
人们不是逃命离开 反而是团结在一起
Instead of the people leaving, they’re staying in droves!
干嘛不承认?对你来说 他太厉害了
Vhy don’t you admit it? He’s too much of man for you. I know.
你得有支军队才能打赢他
You going to need an army to beat him!
你完了
You’re finished.
Fertig! Fahrblunged! Fahrcocked!
闭嘴!日尔曼傻♥逼♥
Shut up! You Teutonic twat!
我必须想一想
I must think.
等等 她说了军队
Wait a minute. She said army.
当然
Of course!
即使是人♥渣♥组成的军队 也能羞辱西部的脸面
An army of the worst dregs ever to soil the face of the West!
是的 先生?
Yes, sir?
我决定发动进攻把石脊镇化为灰烬
I’ve decided to launch an attack that will reduce Rock Ridge to ashes!
你要我怎么做?
What do you want me to do, sir?
我要你去召集西部最最十恶不赦的罪犯
I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the West.
记下来
Take this down.
我要找盗马贼 割喉手 杀人犯 赏金猎人…
I want rustlers, cutthroats, murderers, bounty hunters…
亡命之徒 恶棍 拳师 笨蛋 半傻 大傻
…desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, half-wits, dimwits…
毒品贩子 狙击手 骗子 印第安探子 墨西哥强盗
…vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits…
剪径贼 鸡♥奸♥犯 绿林好汉 骗子
…muggers, buggerers, bushwackers, hornswagglers…
盗马贼 牛头歹客 火车大盗 银行劫匪 踢屁♥股♥的
…horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass kickers…
庄稼汉 卫理公教♥徒♥!
…shit kickers and Methodists!
先生 你能重复一次吗?
Could you repeat that, sir?
大家都去哪里了?
Where’s everybody going?
看看
Read this.
招募:毁灭石脊镇的无情恶棍 100元/天 要求有犯罪记录
申请:海德利·拉玛 机会均等
你难道看不出 这是绝望的人垂死挣扎?
Well, can’t you see that’s the last act of a desperate man?
别管这是不是亨利五世的第一幕了 我们要走了
We don’t care if it’s the First Act of Henry the Fifth! We’re leaving!
等等 就等一会儿
Now, wait a minute! Wait just one doggoned minute!
给我24小时 我会想出拯救我们小镇的万全之策
Just give me 24 hours to come up with a brilliant idea to save our town.
我只要24小时
Just 24 hours, that’s all I ask.
不!
No!
为伦道夫·斯科特这样做
You’d do it for Randolph Scott.
伦道夫·斯科特(Randolph Scott 1♥8♥9♥8-1987),著名的银幕西部英雄 1928-1962年间 演出超过百部影片 其中60余部是西部片 他的名字常让人联想到西部片
好吧 警长 24小时
All right, sheriff. 24 hours.
下一个
Next!
资格?
Qualifications?
强♥奸♥ 谋杀 纵火 强♥奸♥
Rape, murder, arson and rape.
你说了两次强♥奸♥
You said rape twice.
我喜欢强♥奸♥
I like rape.
真迷人 这里签名
Charming. Sign right here.
拿个徽章
Take that badge.
下一个
Next!
资格?
Qualifications?
纵火 持械抢劫 故意伤人…
Arson, armed robbery, mayhem.
等等 你嘴巴里有什么?
Wait a moment. What have you got in your mouth?
没什么
Nothing,
没什么?
Nothing, eh? Lyle.
口香糖
Gum!
排队吃口香糖?
Chewing gum on line, eh?
我希望你给每个人都带了一块
I hope you brought enough for everybody.
我不知道有这么多人
I didn’t know there was going to be so many.
靠 真严格
Boy, is he strict!
我们要靠近看看到底是怎么回事
We’ve got to get in there close and find out what’s happening.
我们的入场券来了
There’s our ticket!
孩子们
Hey, boys!
过来看看我有什么
Look what I’ve got there!
白种女人去哪里了?
Hey, where are the white women at?
伙计 真漂亮!我喜欢
Man, that was pretty! I liked that.
准备明天中午的时候进攻石脊镇
Be ready to attack Rock Ridge at noon tomorrow.
这是你的徽章
Here’s your badge.
徽章
Badge?
我们不需要臭徽章
We don’t need no stinkin’ badges!
下一个
Next!
资格?
Qualifications?
吓跑牛只
Stampeding cattle.
不算犯罪
That’s not much of a crime.
穿过梵蒂冈呢?
Through the Vatican!
真古怪
Kinky!
签名
Sign here.
干嘛啊 拉伊特 我跟你说了多少次了
Why, Rhett, how many times have I told you…
每星期烧完十字架后要洗手?
…to wash up after weekly cross-burning?
看到了 掉色了
See, it’s coming off.
我接下来模仿杰西·欧文斯
And now, for my next impression, Jesse Owens!
抓住他们!抓住他们
Seize them! Catch them!
快点 伙计 我们在关口前截住他们
Hold up, men, we’ll head them off at the pass!
在关口前截住他们?我讨厌这老桥段
Head them off at the pass? I hate that clich?
当心
Watch ou….
说你好 – 你好
Say, “hello.” -Hello.
你听着 仔细听看
Listen to me, and listen to me good.
我要你把所有的兄弟召集起来
I want you to get all the brothers together…
带上所有能带的家伙
…round up all the lumber, canvas, paint and nails you can lay your hands on…
今晚去石脊镇东边三英里的地方见我
…and meet me tonight 3 miles due east of Rock Ridge at midnight.
明白?
You understand?
说再见 – 再见
Say, “goodbye.” – Goodbye.
兄弟 谢了
Thanks a lot, brother.
– 起来 – 出什么事了?
起来 听着 我们得去找钉子 帆布
好吧 我知道你们深更半夜跑到这荒山野岭来
All right, folks, I know you’re a bit confused wondering what you’re doing…
肯定会有点困惑
…out in the middle of the prairie in the middle of the night.
废话
You bet your ass!
我酷毙了
I’m hip.
在太阳出来之前
Now, before the sun comes up…
我们要在这里建造一个石脊镇的复♥制♥品
…we’re going to build on this sight an exact replica of the town of Rock Ridge.
每一所房♥子 每一个店面 每一块石头 以及每颗树
Every building, every storefront, every rock and every tree…
就沿着约翰逊·霍华德外屋的橙色屋顶
…right down to the orange roof on Howard Johnson’s outhouse.
我明白了
I get it!
明天 海德利·拉玛和他的人跑来
And tomorrow when Hedley Lamarr and his men come riding in…
破坏真的石脊镇的时候
…to destroy the real Rock Ridge…
他们实际破坏的是假的
…they’ll actually be destroying the fake Rock Ridge!
但他们信以为真
But they’ll think it’s the real Rock Ridge!
而我们知道是假的
But we’ll know it’s the fake Rock Ridge!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!