难道你不回家吗 比尔·贝利
Won’t you come home, Bill Bailey?
难道你不回家吗
Won’t you come home?
我整晚都在抱怨
I moan the whole night long
我要煮饭 亲爱的 我要付房♥租
I’ll do the cooking, honey, I’ll pay the rent
我知道自己对他不好
I know I done him wrong
你是对他不好
Yes, you did
记得那个下雨的黄昏
Remember that rainy eve
她把我赶了出去
She threw me out
除了一把精致的梳子外什么也没留给我
With nothing but a fine-tooth comb
可是我知道她应受责备
But I know she’s to blame
是的 真是令人羞愧
Yeah, ain’t it a shame
噢 比尔·贝利 难道你
Oh, Bill Bailey, won’t you please
比尔·贝利 难道你不回
Bill Bailey, won’t you please come
比尔·贝利 难道你不回家吗
Bill Bailey, won’t you please come home?
当红色的 红色的知更鸟
When the red, red robin
一直振动着 振动着
Comes bob, bob, bobbin’ along
振动着
Along
就不会再有悲伤
There’ll be no more sobbin’
当他开始唱起
When he starts throbbin’
自己美妙的歌♥曲
His own sweet song
醒来吧
Wake up
醒来吧 你这个嗜睡的家伙
Wake up, you sleepyhead
起来吧
Get up
起来吧 快起床
Get up, get out of bed
欢呼吧
Cheer up
欢呼吧 太阳正红呢
Cheer up, the sun is red
打起精神吧 亲爱的
Live, love
笑吧 开心点儿吧
Laugh and be happy
假如我已经忧郁 该怎么办
What if I’ve been blue
现在我正走在大♥片♥鲜花开放的地方
Now I’m walkin’ through fields of flowers
雨点会闪光
Rain may glisten
但我仍然在细听
But still I listen
持续好几个小时
For hours and hours
我像个孩子一样
I’m just a kid again
做小时候做过的事
Doin’ what I did again
唱着我的歌♥儿
Singin’ my song
当红色的 红色的知更鸟
When the red, red robin
一直振动着 振动着
Goes bob, bob, bobbin’ along
当红色的 红色的知更鸟
When the red, red robin
一直振动着 振动着
Goes bob, bob, bobbin’ along
振动着
Along
就不会再有悲伤
There’ll be no more sobbin’
当他开始唱起
When he starts throbbin’
自己美妙的歌♥曲
His own sweet song
醒来吧
Wake up
醒来吧 你这个嗜睡的家伙
Wake up, you sleepyhead
起来吧
Get up
起来吧 快起床
Get up, get out of bed
欢呼吧
Cheer up
欢呼吧 太阳正红呢
Cheer up, the sun is red
打起精神吧 亲爱的 笑吧 开心点儿吧
Live, love, laugh, and be happy…
我想回到我的地方
I want to go over to my place…
呃 开始…
and start, you know, getting it on…
噢 真糟糕
I was terrible.
是啊
Yeah?
你跳过 呃…跳过芭雷舞吗
Did you ever, uh… take ballet?
真高兴我跳过
Be thankful.
你有二角五分硬币给他们吗
Do you have a quarter for them?
我有
Yes, I do.
振动着 振动着 振动着 振动着
Bob, bob, bob, bob, bobbin’ along
醒来吧
Wake up
醒来吧 你这个嗜睡的家伙
Wake up, you sleepyhead
达达达达达…
Da da da da da da
呃 那我的呢
Well, what about me?
你会知道的
You’ll see.
你真是很有趣啊
A lot of fun you are.
你应该和我开开玩笑
You’re supposed to tease me…
给我点暗示 让我猜一猜嘛
give me hints, make me guess, you know.
噢 瞧 真可怜
Oh, look. That’s terrible.
他并没有伤害任何人
He’s not hurting anyone.
我们也没有伤害任何人
Neither are we.
噢 上帝
Oh, God.
每次我一见到这些老人
Every time I see one of those old guys…
就总会想起同一件事
I always think the same thing.
你想起了什么
What do you think?
我总在想
I always think…
他曾经是某人的小儿子
that he was once somebody’s baby boy.
我真的是这样想
Really, I do.
我想他曾经是某人的小儿子
I think he was once somebody’s baby boy…
他也有爱他的父母
and he had a mother and a father who loved him…
可是现在他就躺在那儿
and now there he is…
在公园的长椅上半死的样子
half dead on a park bench…
他的父母和叔叔们
and where are his mother or his father…
现在在哪儿呢
all his uncles now?
不管怎样 这就是我总在想的事
Anyway, that’s what I always think.
他在那儿干得怎样了
How’s he doing up there?
当他们进行报纸罢♥工♥时…
When they had the newspaper strike…
录了超过40%
We’re gettin’ better than 40%.
第二位置怎么样
How about second position?
不是太好
It’s not so good.
呃…噢我们这儿来了谁啦
Uh-oh. What have we here?
来吧 宝贝们 湿润一下嘴唇吧
Come on, babies, wet your lips there.
和我说说话吧
Give me some tongue.
就说几句
Just a little tongue.
来啊
Come on.
现在来个美妙的法国湿吻如何
How about a nice wet French kiss now?
来吧 来个美妙的湿吻吧
Come on. A nice wet one.
注意听录音
Pay attention to your recordings.
录音大声而清晰
She’s coming in loud and clear.
马克 瞧 看到他了吗
Look, Mark. Do you see him?
那个人像查尔斯那样戴着助听器
The man with the hearing aid like Charles.
还拿着个购物袋
There with the shopping bag.
呃 保罗没戏了
Well, that’s it for Paul.
他们发现了他
They spotted him.
把耳机给我
Give me the phones.
他一直跟着我们
He’s been following us all around.
没事的 不用担心
It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.
我们一起在这里呆了太长时间了
We’re spending too much time together here.
不怕 我们再呆长些时间吧
No. Let’s stay just a little longer.
我暴露了 哈利
I got burned, Harry.
她刚才在看着我
She looked at me.
我知道 我们都听到了
I know. We heard.
噢 我们是听到了
Oh, did we hear.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我得到了一些好片段 大概占25%
I got some good pieces, maybe 25%.
保罗 如果我需要你的话
Paul, I’ll call you in a couple days…
会在一两天内打电♥话♥给你
if I need you.
保罗 你明天会去参加交流会吗
Paul, you going to the convention tomorrow?
当然啦
You bet.
嘿 你呢 哈利
Hey, how about you, Harry?
嗯 可能会去吧
Yeah. Maybe.
就像我们两年前搞的那个小型聚会那样
Little party like we did two years ago?

Huh?
嘿 斯坦
Hey, Stan?
再见 哈利
See you, Harry.
好的
Okay.
给你
Here.
他真是当警♥察♥的料
He’s a nice guy for a cop.
你先走吧
You go.
我在这儿呆一会儿
I’ll stay here a while.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!