天哪
Omg
这只可怜的野猪失去了双亲
The bush pig has lost its parents
但是它有狮子爸爸和狮子妈妈照顾
so it is being cared for by Mama and Papa lion
即使是在残酷的大自然
Even in nature
混合家庭也是存在的
There are blended families
太好了
That’s nice
也许我误会了
I may have misread that situation
诸多感慨 时光飞逝啊
Emotional, time passing
一切都在变
Changes
是啊 一切都不一样了
It’s, it’s, it’s hard
你必须得放手
You gotta let it go
翻过这页 继续前进
Turning the page, moving on
她之前还是个孩子
She was a little kid, just a…
这是个慢慢变化的过程 你得接受它
Processing it, accepting it
生活的车轮在缓缓前进
The circle of life
虽然这个过程很痛苦
Painful, though
真让人心疼 不是吗
It hurts, right ?
不 我可不心疼 我有个儿子
No, not for me, I got a boy
你才得心疼
But you’re in shithouse
谢谢
Thanks
真是壮观
The view is splendid
可以让我去玩吗 妈妈
Please, Mom?
什么 你疯了 不行
What, That? Are you crazy? No
如果他可以 我也行 这是完全没危险的
If Mfana can do it, I could do it. It’s totally safe.
我不可能让你去玩的
There is no way I am going to let you do that
除非
Unless
我先去试试
I try it first
保证你控制得了
And make sure you can handle it
你什么都不用担心 绑得很紧
You have nothing to worry about. You are in tight.
有五十多条带子绑着你 很安全
You got 50 gauge webbing here.
但是你可能得注意疟疾
Possibly malaria is the only thing you gotta think about.
别吞下上面那些奇怪的东西
Don’t swallow anything weird up there
好的
Ok
如果我想求救或者
What happens if like I wanna signal for help or
突然改变主意了怎么办
like if I decided to change my mind…?
我的天
Omg
太美了
It is beautiful
加油 老妈 加油
Go, mama, go!
长颈鹿
There are giraffes
那里有长颈鹿 我看得到它们
There are giraffes right there, I can see them
帮我向他们问好
Well, say hello for me
实在太美了
This is so pretty
我的天哪 大象耶
oh My God, elephants
大象
Elephants
她为什么在尖叫
Why is she screaming?
她不是在尖叫 是嚎叫
She’s not screaming, she is howling
她玩得很开心
She’s having fun
你在上面看起来很棒 宝贝
You look good up there baby
像风一样自♥由♥翱翔吧
Fly like the wind
泰勒 你一定要试试这个
Tyler, you got to try this
你为什么停下来
Why you slowing down?
我们没有汽油了
We’re out of gas
没油了 什么叫没油了
You’re out of gas? What does that mean?
我们本来有汽油 但现在用完了了
We had gas, but we are out now.
我的天哪 怎么回事
Oh my God, what’s happening?
吉姆
Jim?
我们没油了
We’re out of gas
什么
What?
这都是你的错
This is all your fault
别担心 我爸爸会想到办法的
Do not worry my dad will come up with a plan
什么办法
What is the plan?
找到加油站
Look for a gas station
你滚蛋
you suck
你听我说
Listen to me
当你接近地面时
When you get close to the ground
就开始快跑
Start running fast
我的腿就像柯基狗那么短
I have the legs of a corky dog
没关系 尽管迈开你的小短腿
That does not matter right now, move those little babies
我不能让我的孩子看到我就这样死掉
You can not let your children see you die like this
额滴神啊
Omg
犀牛
Rhino!
天哪
Omg
张开你的腿
Open your legs
我没想到你会是个会去做推拿的人
I didn’t have you pegged for the massage type of guy.
这是我人生第一次做推拿 我必须去做
It’s the first massage I’ll ever do in my life. I have to.
我要看看他们会不会把我的胰脏推上我的喉咙
I have to do, to see if they can rub my pancreas out of my neck
我的天哪 还有 顺便说一句 不用谢
My God, you’re welcome, by the way
不用谢什么
For what?
-不用谢什么 -救了你一命
-“for what” ? -For saving you
你没有救我
You didn’t save me.
你只是叫我一直跑
You told me to keep running
你为什么不抓住我
Why didn’t you catch me?
我为什么应该抓住你
I was suppossed to catch you?
你以为我是谁 蝙蝠侠吗
Who am I? Batman?
你当时时速700里地向我冲来
Coming at me like 700 miles an hour.
大概500公斤那么重
You’re weighing about a buck fifty.
惯性会将我手臂扯断的
The inertia would rip my arms off my body.
是 老娘抬着你的左半屁屁刚好这么重
yes, That’s me, I weight about 50 if I’m holding your left ass cheek.
我不知道女人怎么量体重
I do not know what women weight
你什么都不知道
You don’t know anything.
-祝你推拿愉快 -会的
Have a nice massage -We’ll see
好了 现在对你的搭档做同样的动作
All right, now do the same with
同时要保持互相凝视对方的眼睛
your partner while make sure you look deeply into each others’ eyes
-这是啥 -电影大门的情景再现吗
-What is this? -A scene out of The Doors?
我也不知道 额
The truth is that I don’t know
女士
Ma’am?
是这样的 我预定了一次推拿
Yes, I booked a massage
是的 你预定的是情侣艺术推拿 -噢
yes, you booked for the Art of couples massage
快来吧 这正是你们所需要的
It is exactly what you guys need
我们会成为一列推拿火车 我当最后的守车
We are forming a massage train I’ll be the caboose.
我可不答应
Unacceptable
我只是在开玩笑
I’m joking.
-加入我们吧 -不 女士 -我很好我
-join us -oh no, ma’ma. -i am so good…
来这边
This way
好的
Ok
先轻抚你爱人的脖子 慢慢放松
Let’s loosen things up by stroking your lover’s neck.
-好吧 -现在就开始啊
Ok -Come now
别害羞
Do not be bashful.
沉浸在你爱人抚摸的愉悦当中吧
Give yourself over to the pleasure of your loving patner’s touch.
-你好 -你好吗
-Hello -How are you?
记住要轻轻地抚摸
Maybe to keep that softer ?
轻轻地用你指尖触碰她的肌肤
like you brush your fingers against her skin.
-哦天哪 我身上是有只虫子吗 -不
Oh God, what’s happening? Was there a bug on me -No…
不是虫子 我只是
No bug I was just…
试试
I try to…
轻轻触碰肌肤 像她说的
get some skin, like she said.
这样会弄疼我的脖子
That hurts the jugular
我不知道
I do not know…
那好吧 走你
Ok, so . There you go.
-说真的这挺赞的 -那就好
-That’s truely very nice -good
天哪
God
我感觉很放松
Now I feel relaxed, it’s…
噢 这感觉好棒
It is wonderful
不好意思 请问我也会得到这样的待遇
Excuse me. Am I gonna get some sort of rub action here
还是在非洲男人就要做全部的活儿
or does the guy do all the work in Africa?
你真风趣 莫普陀波利斯先生
Very funny Mr. Boptopolis
但他说的对
But he’s right
女士们 该你们动手了
ladies, it’s your time to join it.
当你的搭档按♥摩♥到你的肩膀的时候
As your partner moves down to your shoulders, reach out
伸出手 触摸他的耳朵
and touch his ears

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章兰戈
下一篇文章黑色1847
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!