We’re the Barrow boys.
生日快乐 甜心
Happy birthday, hon.
是巴洛帮 查理 我想他们往奥克拉荷马去了
It was the Barrow Gang, Charlie. They’re headed for Oklahoma.
装进去
Load this!
我濒临死亡边缘
There I was, staring square into the face of death.
我只能说他们没做错
And all I can say is they did right by me.
我会在他们的葬礼送花的
And I’m bringing me a mess of flowers to their funeral.
慢下来 到奥克拉荷马了
Slow down, we’re in Oklahoma now!
咱们去捉他们
Come on, let’s catch them, anyway.
我不想去奥克拉荷马送死
I’m not going to risk my life in Oklahoma.
没多少嘛
Ain’t much, is it?
经济不景气
Well, times are hard.
咱们分吧
Let’s get down to it.
我要我那一份
I want my share.
如果邦妮有一份 我也要
If Bonnie gets a share, I want a share, too.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
告诉克莱我要一份
Tell Clyde I want my share.
布兰琪的呢
What about Blanche here?
为什么不行
Well, why not?
我和大家一样都有一份
I earn my share same as everybody.
我和大家一样可能送命
I could have got killed same as everybody,
一样被警方通缉
and I’m wanted by the law same as everybody.
每晚在树林睡觉 我可能被蛇咬
Besides I could have got snake-bit sleeping in those woods every night.
我是很容易紧张
I’m a nervous wreck and that’s the truth
我还得受邦妮的气
and I have to take sass from Miss Bonnie Parker all the time.
我该有一份
I deserve mine!
布兰琪 慢点 你会有一份的
Hold on, Blanche, hold your horses, you’re going to get your share.
我娶了牧师的女儿
I married the preacher’s daughter
她以为她还在收奉献金
and she thinks she’s still taking up a collection.
甜心 可别一次花光了
Don’t spend it all in one place!
甜心 我不得不一直这么说
I guess I’m going to have to keep saying this
布兰琪嫁给巴克 巴克是我家人
Blanche is married to Buck, and Buck is family.
我的家人也需要钱的
My family could use some of that money.
你知道警方
Now you know how those laws
一直在你妈妈家附近
have been hanging around your mama’s house till all hours.
现在去那里太冒险了
It’s too risky to go up there now.
可是我们能去哪 我们抢了银行 能怎么办
But where can we go now? We rob the damn banks. What else do we do?
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
克莱 油箱一直在漏油
There’s a hole in the pan.
我们得换车 才能再继续走
We’re losing oil. We’ve got to swipe another car if we want to get anywhere.
下来看看
C’mon and look.
那不是你的车吗 尤金
Isn’t that your car, Eugene?
那是我的车
That’s my car!
那是我的车
That’s my car!
那是我的车
That’s my car.
-他们追来了 -快点加速 甩掉他们
-They’re coming after us! -Come on, kick it in the pants.
我要宰了他们 那些无赖
I’m going to tear them apart. Those punks.
竟偷我的车
Stealing a man’s car.
看我怎么教训他们
Wait till I get my hands on those kids, Velma.
我要宰了他们
I’m going to tear them apart.
他们有枪怎么办 尤金
What if they have guns, Eugene?
我们最好报♥警♥处理
Listen, we better get the police and let them handle this.
好吧 回到镇上
All right, now, turn around. Turn around and let’s go back to town.
我们去找警长
Then we’ll go get the sheriff.
他们没追了 他们转回去了
They stopped chasing us. They’re turning around there.
我们去追他们
Let’s take them.
天啊 他们在追我们
Oh, my Lord, they’re coming after us.
加速 维玛
Step on it, Velma.
干什么这样 克莱
What do you want to do that for?
快点 维玛 快点
Step on it, Velma. Step on it.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing in there?
下车 快点
All right, get on out of there. Come on.
想坐我们的新车兜风吗
You want to go for a little ride in our new car?
能载下我们几个吗
Can we all fit in there?
我坐不上了
There’s not room for me in there.
你们叫什么名字
What’s your names?
我是尤金格里兹
I’m Eugene Griz-I’m Eugene Grizzard.
我们是巴洛帮
We’re the Barrow Gang.
别怕 你们又不是警方
Now listen, now don’t be scared. It ain’t like you was the law or anything.
你们像我们一样是一般人
I mean, you’re just folks, just like us. That’s all.
对 没错
That’s the truth.
你们看过我们的报导吧
I expect you’ve been reading about us.
是有看过
We have, too.
你们在谈恋爱吧
You two must be in love, I bet.
你何时娶她啊
When are you going to marry the girl?
他给了她牛奶 她只喝了一点
He gave her the milk, and she drank a little bit of it.
隔天他会再给一点 她会再多喝一点
The next day, he gave her some more.
等到一个礼拜过去
She drank some more till a week goes by.
他再给她牛奶时 她就会一口喝光了
And he brings her the milk and she drinks down every drop of it.
她看着她儿子对他说
And she looks at her son and she calls him over and she says
“儿子 千万别卖♥♥了那头牛”
” Son, whatever you do, don’t sell that cow.”
我是威斯康辛人 乳酪之乡
I’m from Wisconsin originally. Where the cheese comes from.
不过他现在只爱德州 对不对 尤金
Oh, but he just loves Texas now. Don’t you, Eugene?
别卖♥♥了那头牛
” Don’t sell that cow.”
你几岁 甜心
How old are you?
33岁
I’m thirty-three.
我不是有叫薯条吗
Didn’t I order some French fries?
有啊 在这里
You did. Here you are.
小心那些薯条 维玛 对不对 尤金
Take it easy on those French fries. Ain’t that right, Eugene?
这不是我的
This isn’t mine.
我要全熟的 谁拿走了
I ordered mine well done. Who’s got the other hamburger?
这是你的吗
Is this supposed to be yours?
没关系 算了
It’s okay. Forget it.
我真的很开心
I’m sure having a good time.
很开心我们让你们上车吧
Aren’t you glad we picked you up?
你真是好主人 巴克
You’re a grand host, Buck.
也许你们该加入我们
Maybe you all ought to join up with us.
家乡知道这件事 一定会很惊讶
They sure would be surprised to hear that back home.
不知比尔和玛莎会怎么说
What would Bill and Martha say if they heard that?
老天 他们会捉狂
Lordy, they would have a fit!
你做什么工作
What do you do, anyhow?
我开葬仪社的
I’m an undertaker.
叫他们走
Get them out of here.
我没看见她
I don’t see her, Clyde.
邦妮 你在那里
Bonnie, where are you?
你想她会去那 巴克
Where do you think she could have went, Buck?
我不知道 真的不知道
I don’t know. I just don’t know.
在那
There!
别来烦我
Leave me alone!
你要去那里
Where are you going?
滚开
Get away!
我真想见我妈妈
I want to see my mama.
我真想见我妈妈
I want to see my mama.
甜心 别再不告而别了
Please, honey, don’t ever leave me without saying nothing.
克莱 听我说 拜托
Clyde, listen to me. Clyde, please.
听着 我说真的
Now, listen. I mean it.
我很想念我妈
I’ve been thinking about my mama
她年纪大了 我想见她
and she’s getting so old, and I want to see her.
你会见到她的
You’ll see her.
你看一看他
Would you look at him?
他不记得我了
He just don’t remember me.
他会习惯我吧
He’ll get used to me, won’t he?
我们一直在做你们的剪报
We’ve been cutting and pasting everything we could find about you.
克莱 这是我帮你拍的
Clyde, there’s the shot I took of you.
拍的不错吧
Came out real fine, didn’t it?
马儿竖起尾巴 为何竖不起来
” Horsey, get your tail up. Why don’t you make it rise?”
主啊 感谢你保佑我们
Oh, Lord, we thank you for the safety of our loved ones.
赐予我们食物 阿门
And the food we are about to receive. Amen.
你们要去哪里 克莱
Where you all headed to from here, Clyde?
我们没有目的地 我们只有要逃避的东西
At this point we ain’t heading to nowhere. We’re just running from.
妈妈 你为何不待久一点

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章早安越南
下一篇文章国王与我(1956)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!