What happened to them? Are you in trouble, son?
帮我抬他们进来
Help me get ’em in.
你干嘛全身刺满刺青
How come you marked yourself all up with that tattoo?
你怎么会做这种傻事
What the hell made you do a damn fool thing like that?
我是来资询布兰琪巴洛的
I came here to question Blanche Barrow.
你就是法兰克汉莫吗
So you’re the Frank Hammer?
我想和那两个家伙
Hamer. I figure to have my picture taken with those two
在拍一张照
just one more time.
上面说克莱丢下快死的哥哥逃逸
It says here: “Clyde fled his dying brother.”
在哪 什么叫逃逸
Where? What do they mean “fled”?
他都已经死了
How could I leave my brother to die,
怎能说我丢下他不管
when he was already dead when I left him?
逃逸
Fled!
臭报纸
Newspapers!
我们都在这半死不活的
While we’re all lying around here near dead,
他们却说我们抢了草原银行
they had us holding up the Grand Prairie National Bank.
看来算他们走运了
Guess they hung that one on us just for luck.
等我们好一点
As soon as we get well,
我们一定要抢下那家银行
we’re going to hold up that bank. We’re going to take it.
他们什么都不知道
They don’t know nothing, do they?
报纸为何总是把我说成
How come they always referring to me, the newspapers as
姓名不详的嫌犯
unidentified suspect?
你应该高兴的
You just be glad that’s all you are.
起码他们不知道你的姓
Long as they don’t know your last name.
没错 巴洛先生是为你好
That’s right, boy. Mr. Barrow’s looking out for your interests.

Hey, pa.
两位大逃犯待在你家 是什么感觉
How’s it feel to have a couple of big deals stay in your house?
不得了啊 我觉得很不得了
Ain’t that something for me. That’s something for me?
你对我们真好
You’ve been mighty nice to us.
请收下40元 感谢你的招待
I want you to let us pay you, say, $40 for your hospitality.
我很高兴有你们做伴
I’m just happy to have you folks here as company.
我儿子的朋友嘛
Anybody’s a friend of my boy, you know I
咱们去吃饭 我饿死了
Come on, let’s go have some supper. I’m starving. Come on.
这里很欢迎你们的
You’re all welcome here. You know that.
把这儿当家 想待多久都行
And you just make yourself right at home and stay as long as you want to.
你全身刺青真很难看
You look like trash, all marked up like that.
像个废物
Cheap trash !
邦妮说很好看
Bonnie says it looks good.
邦妮懂什么 她也是废物
What does Bonnie know? She ain’t nothing but cheap trash herself.
看他们对你做了什么 千万别让名字上报
Look what they do to you. You don’t ever get your name in the paper.
你把邦妮和克莱的像刺在身上
You just get them pictures printed on your skin by Bonnie and Clyde.
他们不过是两个孩子
They ain’t nothing but a couple of kids.
好险你妈不必活着看到这个
I’m so glad your ma ain’t alive to see this here thing
全乱成一团了
all jellied up like that!
我不觉得有什么不对
I don’t see what’s so bad about it.
你是不懂啊
You wouldn’t!
听说邦妮和克莱被困在镇外
The word is out that Bonnie and Clyde are holed up just out of town.
他们准备进城救出布兰琪
And they’re fixing to bust in here and take Blanche out.
两个都是吗
All two of them?
是谁
Who is it?
你应该觉得很苦吧
I guess it’s been kind of rough on you.
你本来是牧师的女儿
Being the daughter of a preacher, like you are.
我想巴克应该不是坏人
I imagine old Buck wasn’t a bad sort, was he?
他不是
No, he wasn’t.
我想
I reckon
克莱可能是
Clyde just sort of
把他带坏了
led him astray, didn’t he?
真令人遗憾 布兰琪
That’s a shame, Blanche.
真的
Yes, ma’am.
真遗憾
That’s a shame.
他把你的巴克带坏了
That he led your Buck away.
克莱是她的亲弟弟耶
Clyde, his own brother, Bonnie
而另外那个家伙
And that little feller.
你们在密苏里碰上德州骑警时
The one that was with you when you took
他和你们一块
that Texas Ranger in Missouri.
他一直都和你们在一起对不对
He was with you all along, wasn’t he?
没错
That’s right.
我不记得他姓什么
I don’t recollect his last name.
我们相遇那天 他就在了
He was there that day we met them.
我不想去的 根本不想
I didn’t want to go. I didn’t want to.
巴克说我们只是去探望
And Buck said we were just going on a visit
不会做偷抢的事情
so we wouldn’t do no stealing or robbing.
我们到了杰普林突然
And we went up to Joplin, and all of a sudden
他们都开始开枪
all of a sudden, they all just started shooting.
你在写些什么
What’re you writing?
我写了一首我们的诗
I’m writing a poem about us.
念来听听
Let me hear it.
先等我把这行写完
Just let me finish this line.
诗名是”邦妮和克莱的故事”
It’s called “The Story of Bonnie and Clyde.”
“人人皆知杰斯詹姆斯的一生”
“You’ve heard the story of Jesse James, of how he lived and died.
“你若想听听别人的故事”
” If you’re still in need of something to read
“就是邦妮和克莱的故事”
” here’s the story of Bonnie and Clyde.”
我若寄到报社去 他们会用吗
You think if I sent that into the newspaper, they’d print it?
我要寄去
I’m going to do it.
“邦妮和克莱是巴邦帮”
” Now Bonnie and Clyde are the Barrow Gang.
“你们都听过他们偷抢的故事”
” I’m sure you all have read how they rob and steal
“密报者非死即伤”
” and those who squeal are usually found dying or dead.
“他们自称冷血杀手”
“They call them cold-hearted killers.
“他们自认冷酷无情”
“They say they are heartless and mean.
“不过我能骄傲的说我认识克莱”
” But I say this with pride, that I once knew Clyde
“他诚实正直并纯洁”
” when he was honest and upright and clean.
“可是警方胡搞 找他麻烦”
” But the laws fooled around, kept taking him down
“只想送他进牢”
” and locking him up in a cell.
“他对我说 我不会自♥由♥了
“Till he said to me, ‘I’ll never be free,
我和他们在地狱见”
so I’ll meet a few of them in hell.’
“如果警员在达拉斯被杀 而毫无线索”
” If a policeman is killed in Dallas, and they have no clue to guide.
“如果他们找不到罪人”
” If they can’t find a fiend, they just wipe their slate clean
“就直接怪罪邦妮和克莱”
” and hang it on Bonnie and Clyde.
“他们若想像个好市民”
” If they try to act like citizens
“租间漂亮的公♥寓♥”
” and rent them a nice little flat
“不出三天又会卷入斗争”
” about the third night, they’re invited to fight
“伴着机关枪的声音”
” by a sub-gun’s rat-a-tat-tat.
“他们终有一天会走向死亡”
“Someday they’ll go down together.
“他们将葬在一起”
“They’ll bury them side by side.
“有几人会哀伤”
“To few it will be grief
“警方会觉得松了一口气”
” to the law a relief
“那却是邦妮和克莱的死亡”
” but it’s death for Bonnie and Clyde.”
你这样等于是说了我的故事
You know what you’ve done there? You told my story.
你把我的事全说出来
You told my whole story right there.
我曾说要让你出名
One time I told you I was gonna make you somebody.
现在你让我出名了
That’s what you’ve done for me.
你让我出名没人会忘的
You made me somebody they’re going to remember.
你感觉如何
Hey, Bonnie, how do you feel?
你有感觉到
I mean, do you feel the way you’re supposed to feel
事后该有的感觉
when you’re, when you’re, after you’re
有啊 只是
Yeah, just
这样很好
That’s good, isn’t it?
我只是觉得该问一问
I figure that it’s a good idea to ask
要不然你怎么知道
because how else are you going to know if it
你的表现很完美
You did just perfect.
可不是吗
I did, didn’t I?
我说真的
I mean, I really did.
真是没想到
I never figured on that.
克莱你为什么想娶我
Clyde, why do you want to marry me?
好让你成为诚实的女人
To make an honest woman out of you.
你会怎么做
What would you do
如果奇绩发生你怎么做
what would you do if some miracle happened
如果我们明早能走出这里
and we could walk out of here tomorrow morning
然后重新开始
and start all over again. Clean.
没有前科也没人追我们
With no record and nobody after us?
我想我会完全不同

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章早安越南
下一篇文章国王与我(1956)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!