《求生之路》 赞
Left 4 Dead, yo,
僵尸吃了那么多人
the way them bitches get all cranial
当你把它一枪爆头的时候
when you cap them in the head.
爽死了
It’s like booyah!
不不不 兄弟
No, no, no, man.
《生化危机4》绝对胜出
Resident Evil 4 takes it by a long shot.
拜托 兄弟 你是在打广♥告♥吗
Aw, please, brother, you’re fronting.
不 伙计 说真的
No, man, seriously.
那妞 就是你得去解救的那个
That chick, the one you got to rescue,
惹火极了 兄弟
she’s smokin’, bro,
然后你就像是世上仅有的男人
and then you’re, like, the last undead dude on earth,
你怎么能没兴趣呢
so how can you not be dipping into that?
这才是激励男人打僵尸的动力啊
Talk about inspiring a brother to kick some zombie ass!
僵尸要吃你脑子
They’re trying to eat your brain, bro.
你还需要啥动力
A dude don’t need no more motivation.
我觉得很中肯
That’s a fair point, I guess.
好 好 好
Okay. Okay. Okay.
《使命的召唤之战火世界》 僵尸模式
Call of Duty, World at War– Zombie mode.
那才刺♥激♥
Now, that’s the bomb, man.
好好想想
Think on it, bro.
他们不仅仅是僵尸
They’re not just zombies.
他们是纳粹僵尸
They’re Nazi zombies.
纳粹僵尸
Nazi zombies.
对 也是纳粹党卫队的骑兵
Yeah, man. S.S. Waffen troopers, too,
是整个纳粹家族最坏的纳粹分子
which are, like, the baddest ass Nazis of the whole Nazi family!
僵尸都死了 伙计
Zombies are dead, man.
他们活着的时候是干什么的
What difference does it make
又有什么重要
what their job was when they was living?
老兄 你真是出土文物
Dude, you are so historically retarded.
纳粹僵尸不想吃你
Nazi zombies don’t want to eat you
只是因为他们渴望补充蛋白质
just because they’re craving the protein.
他们这样是因为
They do it because–
因为他们恨美国人
They do it because they hate Americans, man.
塔♥利♥班♥ 他们是僵尸世界的
Talibans– They’re the Talibans
塔♥利♥班♥分子
of the zombie world.
我打过这个游戏
I played the game, bro.
他们并不是健步如飞
They ain’t exactly fleet of foot.
我是说 有什么难打的
Ohh! I’m saying where’s the challenge?
至少《求生之路》里的僵尸
At least the zombies in Left 4 Dead
跑得飞快
clock a respectable 40.
你得引诱包抄
You got to lead them and shit.
老兄 那是因为他们根本不是僵尸
Dude, that’s because they’re not even zombies!
他们只是被传染了
They’re just infected.
他们染上了这种流行病
They got, like, this rage virus.
能量大增 像是打了鸡血似的
Amps them up like they’ve been smoking the schwag!
风马牛不相干
Apples and oranges, bro.
完全不能相提并论
Totally unfair to compare the two.
杰西
Yo, Jesse,
你的结论是什么
where do you come out on all this?
完全同意
Agree, totally.
刚才是我的幻觉吗
Did that just happen?
该死
Damn, man.
太安静了
It’s quiet.
你们知道这里该来点什么吗
You know what this– This place needs?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Fine.
你睡不着吗
Can’t you sleep?
实际上不是 玛丽 我在睡觉
Actually, yes, Marie. This is me sleeping.
怎么回事
What’s it look like?
你像是在看一块石头
Looks like you’re looking at a rock
半夜12点了
24 in the morning.
这不是块石头 是块矿石
This is not a rock. This is a mineral,
我都说了不下十遍了
for, like, the tenth time.
好 知道了
Okay. Got it.
确切点说 是蓝色金刚砂
Blue corundum, to be precise.
蓝色金刚砂 很好看
Blue corundum. Well, it’s very pretty.
镶以岩火烧成的母片岩中的
It’s encrusted with igneous biotite
黑云母
in a mica schist.
你想了解更多吗 我可什么都知道
Would you like some more detail? Because I can give it to you.
你就这么一直假装对我的事感兴趣
You keep acting like you give the first shit,
-而我… -汉克
– and I’ll– – Hank.
这是在伊里安查亚的中科迪勒拉山脈发现的
Found in the Central Cordillera of Irian Jaya.
蓝色刚玉
Blue corundum.
我只是想说
I’m just saying…
现在是凌晨两点
it’s 2 in the morning.
我只是想问 要是你能
I’m just…asking if maybe–
玛丽 就我所知
You know, when last I counted, Marie,
这房♥子里有4间卧室
there were four bedrooms in this house.
你懂我的意思 要是我打扰到你的话
You know, I mean, if I’m keeping you awake and all that.
我是沃尔特·怀特
You have reached Walter White.
请听到嘀声后 留下你的姓名和电♥话♥
At the tone, please state your name, number,
和你打来的原因
and the reason for your call.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
沃尔特
Walt?
在吗 沃尔特
Hello? Walt?
好吧 沃尔特 你能…
Um, okay, Walt, could you, uh,
你能回我个电♥话♥吗 求你了
could you call me back, please?
汉克的医药费账单都堆积成山了
Hank’s bills are really starting to pile up here,
还有就是
and, uh, in the meantime,
你很久都没给过我支票了
I haven’t received a check from you in quite a while,
就是这事
so there’s that.
还有一件事就是
Uh, second order of business
洗车房♥的事
is, uh, is the car wash.
-日 -我们得为下一步考虑
– God! – Take the next step here.
我们需要买♥♥下这间洗车房♥
We need to look into buying this car wash
用以处理…
while we still have–
斯凯勒 你在做什么
Skyler. What are you doing?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
等等 你是不是一直以来都无视我的来电
Wait. Are you screening all my calls?
没 没有 我只是
No. No. No. I just–
你是怎么想的
What are you thinking,
居然在我电♥话♥录音上留下这样一条信息
leaving a message like that on my machine?
我说了什么
What are you– What did I say?
就在刚才 你留下了一个关于
You just left recorded proof
购买♥♥一间洗车房♥的录音证据
of our intention to buy a car wash.
你觉得这样做明智吗
Now you think that was wise?
关于我们什么的证据
Proof of our what?
你在说些什么东西
What are you talking about?
斯凯勒 我们不该在这段时间里
Skyler, we should not even be mentioning the words
在电♥话♥里提及任何有关洗车房♥的词
“Car wash” on the phone at all, period.
沃尔特 这只是个洗车房♥ 不是妓院
Walt, it is a car wash, not a brothel.
我是说 要是我们都不能说它
I mean, if we can’t even say what it is,
那有何必去买♥♥它
why are we buying it at all?
天哪 听着 斯凯勒 求你了
God, look, Skyler, please, just–
-早安 妈妈 -早安 亲爱的
– Hey, Mom. – Hey, hon.
桌子上有麦片粥
Look, there’s some cereal on the breakfast table.
听我说
I’m telling you,
要是你不想这么做的话
if you’re not willing to pull the trigger on this,
那我就自己去找古德曼
I am more than happy to call Goodman myself.
别 别 别 我会处理好的
No, no, no, no, no. I will handle it, okay?
我脑袋都要炸了
I could so use a brain transplant right now.
听着 我要去上班了
Hey, uh, I’m going to work.
起床了 蠢货
Wake up, bitch.
他妈的
Damn!
老兄 你的菊花也太敏感了点吧
You’re way too sensitive about your zone, bro.
该醒了 老兄 打扫时间到
Ohh. Come on, man. Clean-up time.
立马起身 至少这我们还能做
Right on. Least we can do.
别管什么打扫了
Hey. The hell with, uh, with cleaning up.
给大伙带点早饭回来
Just go out and get everybody some breakfast.
顺便再去买♥♥点酒来
Stock up on liquor while you’re at it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!