These are wonderful people, of your persuasion.
-卢是个骗子. -他喜欢像喜欢他妈一样
– And Lou is of your persuasion. – Lou’s a liar.
He loves you like a mother.
-打扰一下.请进来. -关于他失败婚姻的废话
– Excuse me. Come on in. – That crap about his bad marriage.
那个人爱她就像爱他妈一样. 他喜欢她
The man loves her like a mother. He adores her.
-我觉得我的情人不忠. -安吉莉娜,能让我说一句吗?
I have a lover who I think is unfaithful.
Excuse me, Angelina, might I interject one concept?
他不忠.但他还在乎你
He is unfaithful. And yet he cares for you.
听见没?他还在乎你. 上帝保佑你. 上帝保佑你
See? He cares for you. God bless you, God bless you.
-别去见他. -我不会的
– Don’t go to him. – I won’t.
-没时间了. -去见朋友
– Time out. – See friends.
不管遇到任何情况 甚至要走很长路
Resolve all situations,
even if it means travelling long distances.
– 不过要小心. -你去哪儿,蒂娜!
– But be careful. – Where you going? Tina!
卢,她一定会来的
Lou, we’re into a definite type of situation here.
不.一定会来. 卢,卢,她一定会来
No. Definitely, Lou. Lou, definitely. We’re…
我们…卢. 我肯定能带她来
Lou, we’re into a complete type of situation.
我肯定能带她来
I’m telling you, this is a complete definite type of situation.
她为什么这么生气? 我做什么了?
Why’s she so mad at me?
What did I do?
她连话都不想和我讲吗?
Won’t she even speak to me?
-我要喝酒. -卢,卢,别发神经
I need a drink.
Lou, Lou, don’t get the jitters.
你要是紧张了, 你的表演就全完蛋了
You get nervous, your whole performance goes right into the toilet.
你要是喝酒的话… 卢,我保证带她去
You start drinking… Lou, I’ll get her there, I promise.
让我来处理就好了
Just let me work out the logistics.
蒂娜! 蒂娜!
Tina! Tina!
蒂娜!
Tina!
就在这个重要的日子里 问题开始出现了
And now it’s the big day and things are starting to go wrong.
-卢开始喝酒. -他记得他和一个放荡的女人在一起
– Lou is boozing a bit. – I remember him with the Cutty Sark.
-她走了. -他女朋友?
OK, now, she splits. She splits.
丹尼追了上去
– The girlfriend? – Yeah.
‘And Danny follows.
她发了疯地向某个地方开去
‘She drives and she drives way the hell out somewhere.
丹尼紧跟着她. 你知道丹尼怎么开车吧
‘Danny’s right on her heels, but you know how Danny drives.’
一小时后 她来到了个不知名的地方
‘She winds up an hour later God knows where.
她听了好运大♥师♥安吉莉娜的建议
‘She’s taking Angelina the fortune-teller’s advice.
她要结束与老朋友的关系
‘She’s winding up some business with old friends.’
-蒂娜,我们没想到你会来. -大家好.你看起来真帅
– Tina, we didn’t think you were coming. – Hi, guys. You look handsome!
是这样 我的计划突然改变了
Yeah, well, I had a change in plans.
太好了. 聚会可以开始了
Great. OK, the party can begin.
-有什么事吗,先生? -我是跟蒂娜一起的,我是她朋友
– Can we help you, sir? – I’m with Tina. I’m a friend of Tina’s.
上帝保佑你们. 不用送了. 你们干得好
God bless you. Stay where you are. You’re doing an aces job.
我出来的时候再来看你们
I’ll check back with you on my way out.
-我给你们留点好东西. -好的
– I’ll leave something nice for you. – All right.
-你是谁? -我跟蒂娜一起的
– Who are you? – I’m here with Tina.
-我是叫叔叔罗可 -我是丹尼 罗斯
– I’m her uncle. Rocco. – Danny Rose.
-你是干什么的? -演出经理人
– What do you do? – Theatrical management.
-你在找什么? -找蒂娜
– What are you looking for? – Tina.
放轻松. 难道你要时刻不离她身边吗?
Relax. You gotta be around her every second?
-你是干什么的,罗可? -干水泥的
– What do you do, Rocco? – Cement.
-水泥? -我有一个水泥搅拌厂
– Cement? – I own a fleet of cement mixers.
不是开玩笑吧? 那不是一个很大型的…水泥吗?
No kidding? Isn’t that a very big organised cr…?
真棒了.人们总是需要水泥. 所以水泥很好
Cement. That’s fantastic.
You always need cement. That’s what’s great about cement.
-它不像磁带录音机一样… -安妮,这是蒂娜的新男朋友
– It’s not like tape recorders… – Annie, this is Tina’s new boyfriend.
你和我侄子约会多久了?
Hello. How long you been going out with my niece?
-我们没有约会.只是朋友. -我了解蒂娜
– No, we don’t go out. We’re just friends. – Yeah. I know Tina.
-文妮!丹尼是搞演艺事业的. -我只是他朋友
– Vinnie! Danny’s in show business. – I’m just a friend.
-他是经理人. -你认识杰姬 瓦伦吗?
– He’s a manager. – You know Jackie Whalen?
-是的,他是个喜剧演员,很有意思 -我不觉得他有趣,我觉得他下流
– Yeah, he’s a comedian. He’s very funny. – I don’t think he’s funny. I think he’s dirty.
这个年代什么东西里都是色情 到处都是骂人的话
Today everything is, with the pornography, all the four-letter words.
-都很不干净. -我在大西洋海岸见到一个人
– It’s all filthy. – I saw this guy in Atlantic City.
他有一个烟盒 他在上面钻了个洞
He had a cigar box. And he cuts a hole in it.
然后他走到后台 解开裤子,往里撒尿
Then he goes backstage, he opens up his fly and he sticks his thing in it.
然后他来到台上,下到前排. 来到一个老太太的桌边,打开烟盒
Then he goes outside, down to ringside to some old lady’s table,
-那很幽默吗? -他们说我过时了…
opens up the box. That’s humour?
但如果喜欢丹尼 卡尔 勃比 候普和米尔顿 伯李过时的话…
They call me old-fashioned,
but if it’s old-fashioned to like Mr Danny Kaye, Mr Bob Hope, Mr Milton Berle,
…那么是的, 我过时了
then all right, then I’m old-fashioned. Do you know what I’m saying?
– 蒂娜,我们不能谈谈吗? -不,我们谈过无数次了
– Tina, can’t we discuss it? – No, we discussed it a hundred times.
-那你今天来干什么? -我不知道
Then why did you come here today?
-我觉得我不应该来. -蒂娜,我爱你
I don’t know. I don’t know. I guess I shouldn’t have.
-不,不,这已经结束了. -如果我那样想,我就去自杀
Tina, I love you.
– No. No, it’s over. – If I thought that, I’d kill myself.
-乔尼,别这么说. -你知道我说到做到
– Johnny, don’t talk like that. – And you know I’d do it, too.
-你太情绪化了. -我为你写了首诗
– You’re too emotional. – I wrote you a poem.
我不应该来. 我也搞错了
I shouldn’t have come. I’m too mixed up myself.
-这是写我们在西西里的日子的诗. -你就不能忘记那个吗?
– It’s about our month in Sicily. – Can’t you forget it?
我们在悬崖边漫步
We strolled on cliffs of stone like Greeks of ancient times.
如果古希腊人一般
你的发四处飞舞
Your hair blew this way and that, mixed with bits of sand.
与沙土混在一起
我们四目相对
Our eyes met and then looked out toward the sea.
然后一同朝大海望去
-蓝色的爱琴海. -蒂娜…
– The blue Aegean. – Tina…
-我们笑着… -你来这做什么?
– We laughed and… – What are you doing here?
-我知道你的想法. -我正在念诗
– I know what you’re thinking. Pushy? – I’m reading a poem.
对不起. 我是来接你的
I’m sorry. I came to get you.
我想知道你到这儿来干什么
I wanna know what you’re doing here.
-我想要你跟我一起走. -你是谁?
– I want you to come with me. – Who are you?
丹尼 罗斯,演艺经理人. 我能和这位女士说五分钟话吗?
Danny Rose, theatrical management. Might I get five minutes with the lady?
丹尼,你知道我很想去沃特夫 但我受了伤,事情就是这样
Listen, Danny, you know I’m dying to come to the Waldorf.
It’s just that I’ve been hurt, that’s all.
这就是每天送你白玫瑰的家伙? 丹尼 罗斯
So this is who’s been sending the single white rose every day? Danny Rose.
你怎么知道白玫瑰的事?
How do you know about the white roses?
相信我,我比你想像的 更了解你
Believe me, I know more about you than you think I know.
-我能插… -你知道,因为你跟踪我
– Might I interject? – You know because you spy on me.
跟踪自己关心的人 知道他们干什么,这不算跟踪
It’s not spying when you care about someone, what’s happening to them.
我不在家的时候你查过我的邮箱 承认吧!
You check my mailbox in my apartment when I’m not there. Admit it.
你喜欢他和他的白玫瑰 胜过喜欢我和我们过去的日子?
So you prefer him with his white roses to me and all we were to each other?
我喜欢尊重我,不跟踪我的人
I prefer someone that has respect for me and doesn’t spy!
你会跟他走吗?
Are you going with him?
蒂娜,我能说一句… 蒂娜
Tina, can I get one? Tina.
-你们拿钱在干嘛? -你是有钱人吗?撕钱干什么?
– What are you doing with money? – Are you a big shot, tearing your money?
我从我的第一次圣餐礼开始 就撕钱了
I been tearing money since my first Holy Communion.
看到没. 10美元,我不在乎
See this? 10 dollars. I don’t care.
-看着.这是什么意思? -20.20
– Here. What does it mean? – 20, 20.
20? 20,40,60美元
20? 20, 40, 60 dollars.
知道我是什么意思吗? 这不算什么
What does it mean, you know? It means nothing.
只是个人爱好而已
Mere fascination, that’s all it is.
我想见卢 但他对我太不好了
Yeah, I wanna see Lou, but he treats me lousy.
我告诉你了 卢为你而疯狂
Well, Lou’s crazy about you. I’m telling you.
今晚对他来说非常重要
Tonight’s a big shot for him, really.
卢不是小孩子 他正要复出
With all due respect for Lou – he’s not a kid.
当他唱“那就是爱”时 那对我来说就是结束
He’s trying to make a comeback.
When he sings “That’s Amore”, that for me is the end.
他唱那首歌♥的表现不是很棒吗? 不是很出色吗?
Isn’t it unbelievable what he does with that song? Isn’t that fantastic?
我会用一个词打动你. 我就说一个词.萨兰多
I’m gonna hit you with one word. I’m gonna say just one word.
萨兰多 我说谎了吗?
Sorrento. OK?
Sorrento. Am I lying?
我喜欢他把麦克风从架子上取下来 开始在手里扔的样子
I like it when he takes the microphone off the stand and starts to sort of throw it.
– 那是我的发明,我教他的. -不.我多年前就看到过
That’s my gesture. I gave him that.
-他把麦克风取下来. -但并没有在手里扔来扔去
No. I saw him years ago. He took the microphone off.
Right, but he didn’t throw it from hand to hand.
这个动作我教他的. 以前我就这么做
I gave him that touch. I used to do that.
这么说你教他 在手里扔麦克风玩?
So you taught him to throw the microphone from hand to hand.
我教他所有的一切. 教他动作…
I taught him everything he knows. I gave him his gestures,
我为他计算开支 为他选衣服,选歌♥
I handle his budget, I pick his clothes, his songs.
你还管理他的爱情生活?
And you manage his love life.
我父亲-愿他安息-说过 “生意场上是友非友”
My father – may he rest in peace – said, “In business, friendly but not familiar.”
但我能怎么样?这是个人经理人. 关键词就是“个人”
But what am I gonna do? This is personal management. It’s a key word. Personal.
你知道,我得全身心投入. 就像我的鸟技艺人赫比 杰森
So, you know, I gotta get involved. Like Herbie Jayson, my bird act.
一只猫吃了他的鸟 于是我马上陷入到违约中了
A cat ate the lead bird.
So I gotta leap right into the breach, you know.
又比如说我的 波多黎各口♥技♥表演艺人
Or my Puerto Rican ventriloquist.
他有成为大明星的一切条件 不过他吸毒上瘾
He’s got everything you need to make it big, but he’s a dope addict.
– 于是我得马上去帮助他. -真不知道说什么好
– So I gotta get in there and help. – What can I say?
我看到你以后 知道我不是当替身的好人选
Now that I see you, I’m the wrong guy to be the beard.